The King of Chess (Kei Wong)

The King of Chess (Kei Wong) (棋王)

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

King Of Chess 1991 DVD X264 2Audio AAC HALFCD3-NORM Chs&Eng
A Commentary by appcht
【ed2k://|file|棋王.King.Of.Chess.1991.DVD.X264.2Audio.AAC.HALFCD3-NORM.mkv|526144597|C076C26CC6321533E0CF2B4ADE2CCC55|/】OR【http://115.com/lb/5lbe3ewsgfp3】

Tags

DVD
x264
Published on: 2014-12-23
Downloads: 15
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

本作品由 NORM 荣誉出品 下载后仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径

今日股票交投活跃 The stock market was very active,

指数创一万两千点新高峰 The index reached a new height of 12,000 points

股票行情报导完了 “莲花”美国西岸七天豪华团 That's the end of the financial report The luxury 7-day Lotus Tour to the USA

代办签证,天天出发 Visas arranged, daily departures

住宿一流大酒店 First class hotels all the way

令你享受一个自由自在的假期 环球百货大厦 We ensure you a wonderful holiday The Xian Terracotta Exhibition

展览西安秦俑 is now on at World Wide Plaza

三千年优秀中华文化,尽现眼前 displaying 3,000 years of Chinese culture

是龙的传人都应该来参观这个 If you're a descendant of our superior race,

难得一见的龙的文化展览 台中“红玫瑰”夜总会 you must come and see such an uncommon exhibition See the CrazyHorse Girls

重金礼聘巴黎艳舞团表演 from Paris at the Taipei Nightclub

一连三晚,欢迎电话订座 It's available for 3 nights Make your reservation now

电话:六一一二三八九 人生的每一刻 Tellphone:6112389 Every moment of our lives is

都是一个起跑点 another starting point

为生命增添色彩 Add colour to your life,

珍惜您的每一个机会 cherish your every chance

买人寿保险当储蓄 Buy insurance as a form of saving

二十年后,如果平安退保 So long as you make no claims, then in 20 years

连本带利奉还 You'll get your money back with interest

把握现在,财富就在您的身边 Now's your chance, wealth is at hand

请拨专线电话:6235934 Please call 6235934

“人人”人寿保险 Everyman Insurance Company is waiting for you,

您将会成为台北的新贵族! Waiting for you to become part of Taipei's new elites

现在呢,我就蒙住你的双眼 Now you'll be blindfolded

在你前面有几个掣 there're some buttons in front of you

看看你懂不懂得选择你的机会 Make your choice and good luck

好啦… Okay

最紧张的时刻又到了 Here comes the most exciting moment

看看她够不够运气 Let's see if luck's on her side

你没事吧?! Are you okay?

这位明日之星运气不大好 It's not our star's lucky day!

把头弄湿了 Her hair's all wet!

不过不要紧,清秀牌化妆品 Never mind As a consolation prize,

送给她两打洗头水作为安慰奖 she'll get 2 dozen bottles of shampoo of Comeliness,

好让她回去慢慢把头洗干净 Which will make her hair soft and shiny again!

奖品“豪华跑车”却变成了一桶水 The luxury sports car turned into a bucket of water

不过她还年轻,还有大把的机会 But she can get some other chances as she still young

丁玉梅,你下个节目就快开始了 今天的奇妙世界 Jade, Your show's up next Here comes the end of

准备吧! 又差不多了,各位 Get ready the Fantastic World

下礼拜再见!拜拜! See you next week Bye-bye

丁玉梅,干这行很现实的,有起有落 Jade, there are always ups and downs in this field,

是不是?你星期三的节目呢 aren't there? Your Wednesday show

观众的反应马马虎虎 is not getting a good audience response

我看你是曝光过度了 Perhaps you've been overexposed

公司决定另外找个新人代替你 We've found a new face to replace you

不如这样,你先放个大假吧 Why don't you go on holiday for a while?

回来看公司有什么安排,好吗? We'll see what can be arranged when you get back

对了,你跟公司的合同也快满了 By the way, your contract is running out

至于还续不续约呢,就等公司决定 It's up to the company to decide if it should be renewed

节目搅不好不是一个人的责任 Many factors contribute to bad ratings

你只是换个主持人 By only changing the emcee

这等于黑锅让我一个人背 You're making me wholly responsible,

以后谁还敢用我? And then who will use me?

只剩两集了,就让我做完它吧! Only two shows left Please let me finish the season

你能搅得定上头,你自己去说好啦! If you can persuade the boss, go ahead

人生的每一刻都是一个起跑点 Every moment in our life is another starting point

为生命增添色彩 Add colour to your life,

珍惜您的每一个机会 cherish your every chance

把握现在 Now is your chance,

财富就在你的身边 wealth is at hand

丁玉梅! Jade!

大哥呀,夹着我的衣服了 Hey buddy, my coat is caught!

我差点回香港了 I was about to leave for Hong Kong

找我那么急,什么事啊? Why'd you need to see me urgently?

不好意思,我知道你很忙 I'm sorry, I know you're busy

不过我现在有难 But I'm in trouble now

想求你出出主意帮帮我 I need your help

台湾 In Taiwan

我还是有点关系的 I do have some connections here

跟你老朋友啦 As your good friend,

能帮的一定帮,说吧! I'll try to help you What's wrong?

我跟老板的关系不好 I'm not getting on well with my boss

现在要想后路呀! So I gotta find myself some other bridge

我是开广告公司,是推销商品的 I'm in the advertising business We sell products

不是做电视台的! I don't know much about television

人跟商品还不是都一样 Products and people are the same

混饭吃全都要靠关系的 We need connections to survive

你们搞广告的,跟我们上头关系好嘛 You are well connected with our top manager

我想你帮我跟他们说说 I hope you can ask them to

让我做完现在的节目 let me complete the season

就算将来要跳槽 Then even if I have to get a job-hopping in the future,

也不用被人吊起来卖嘛 I can still have my chance

好吗? Will you?

你的大明星啊! Hey, isn't that yourfamous star?

明知道我叫她放大假了 You know I sent her away for holiday

怎么又把她叫回来了? Why did you ask her back?

上面叫继续用她的 The order came from above

你知不知道 You know what?

有个香港来的广告佬 Some guy from Hong Kong

跟上面很熟的 pulled some strings

说是帮她出主意呢! He's helping Jade with new ideas to improve her show

也许人家真有两下子呢? Perhaps it'll really work

那这新人怎么办呢? What about the new girl?

我答应捧她了,合同都签好了 I've promised to support her and even signed the contract

现在怎么办? What shall I do now?

大机构啊! These big companies!!

你主持的是什么节目呀? What's your show?

神童世界 Whiz Kids World

导演呢? Where's the director?

去筹备第二个节目去了 He's busy with another show right now

这位是香港来的程凌先生 This Mr Ching from Hong Kong

张生负责搜集资料的 你好… Mr Cheung, in charge of information collecting How do you do?

程生你好! 资料呢? How do you do, Mr Ching? Where's the information?

神童世界,哪有这么多神童 Whiz Kids World, how can we find so many whiz kids?

这个大黑锅真难背! What an scapegoat!

看我能不能帮上忙 Maybe I can help you guys out

你从香港来的啊? Are you from Hong Kong?

下一个是…什么神童啊? Next one is What kind of whiz kid?

汉堡包神童,表演吃汉堡包 He's the hamburger kid

正在拼命练习呢! 是啊! He's practicing YYeah

那神童的标准怎么定啊? How do you choose these whiz kids?

有个屁标准! Who knows!

节目是总监定的 The producer designed the program

现在好像跟他没什么关系了 But now he doesn't care about the show

他能爬得这么高 He must have stepped on a lot of people

当然有很多乱七八糟的事情啦 to get to his position

看一下,看这次“死”的是谁 Let's see who gets stepped on this time

这小孩会下棋呀? Can the kid play chess?

听人家说他下棋没输过的 He's said to be a Chess King,

是个小棋王呢! who never be defeated

不过,要亲眼看到才行呀 But we don't believe until we see him

棋王?! Chess King?

你对下棋的兴趣很大吗? Are you quite interested in Playing chess?

什么? What?

我们真的去找那个下棋的小孩呀? So we really go to find the kid who's good at playing chess?

是呀,我想去见见他 Yeah, I want to make sure

看他是不是真的棋王 if he's really a Chess King

为什么你对他这么有兴趣? Why are you so interested in him?

说起棋王,我以前在大陆也见过一个 Because I once met a Chess King when I was in China Mainland

给我很大的感触 I was quite impressed by him

感触!都不知道是香港的节目 还是台湾节目 lmpressed? Is this a Taiwan show or not?

公司由得他来乱给意见 How come we do as a Hong Kong man says?

真是给这游戏机玩死了! This game is going to finish me!

1967年我从香港回大陆 In 1967, I went back from Hong Kong to China Mainland,

找我的表哥 to meet my cousin

那个时候,大陆的形势水深火热 The situation there was tense,

风雨飘摇 and stormy

正在搞文化大革命 It was the time of the Cultural Revolution

文化大革命万岁! Long live the Cultural Revolution!

文化大革命万岁! Long live the Cultural Revolution!

无产阶级专政万岁! Long live dictatorship of proletariat!

无产阶级专政万岁! Long live dictatorship of proletariat!

把阶级斗争进行到底! Class struggle to the end!

把阶级斗争进行到底! Class struggle to the end!

把世界革命进行到底! World Revolution to the end!

把世界革命进行到底! World Revolution to the end!

革命无罪,造反有理! Revolution is right Rebellion isjustified!

革命无罪,造反有理! Revolution is right Rebellion isjustified!

文化大革命万岁! Long live the Cultural Revolution!

文化大革命万岁! Long live the Cultural Revolution!

无产阶级专政万岁! Long live dictatorship of proletariat!

有个象棋,是谁掉的呢? Whose chess piece is this?

小同志,象棋是我掉的,麻烦你还给我 Little comrade, it's mine Give it back to me, please

还给你! Here you are

谢谢,再见! Thank you Bye-bye

阿凌! 表哥! HI, Ling! Hi, Cousin!

上车啦,迟到会被人批评的 Get on the train Or we'll be criticized if we're late

快点啦!来 Hurry up! Come on

去到那么远,什么时候才能回得来啊 How far is there! When can I come back?

挤死我了,借一借,我要上厕所 So crowded! Excuse me, I wanna go to toilet

大娘,你知不知道毛主席教导我们 Auntie, let me tell you,

工业学大庆,农业学大寨 Chairman Mao says in industry, learn from Da Qing and in agriculture, learn from Da Zhai

别斗争我就行了 Whatever, just don't denounce me

借一借呀,我就要憋不住啦 Excuse me, I just can't hold on

同志,快点! Comrade, hurry up!

好臭啊! So stinky

再拧就坏了 lt'll get broken if you keep shaking it

原来是你 It's you

这里每个水喉都没水的 You can't get any water from any tap here

横车! 你跟谁下棋啊? Chariot moves across Who are you playing against?

自己跟自己下 Myself

自己?! Yourself?

跟你下一盘啊? Would you like to play against me?

我是“棋屎” Well, I'm a shitty chess player

“屎”就是会下啦 That means you can play

就算下也不能在厕所旁边下啊 But I don't want to play just next to the toilet

这么臭 It's so stinky

臭?臭才没人跟我争位嘛 Stinky? That's why it isn't crowded here

哎哟,你踩到屎啦? You stepped on shit?

我故意的! It's deliberate

踩屎也有故意的?真恶心! Deliberate? So disgusting!

习惯罢了 红棋这么将军,我就落仕 I'm used to it Red pawn here Check! Scholar down

表哥,有人逗我下棋呀 Cousin, the weirdo next to the toilet

就是厕所旁边那个傻瓜 wanted to play chess with me

你下棋那么棒,一定下得他片甲不留! You're sure to beat him as you're a good chess player

我现在是下放劳动,不是渡假 We're on our way to the labour camp, not on holiday

你整天就只顾玩 You're always thinking of having fun

下盘棋嘛,怕什么? It's only a game of chess No need to worry

这里不是香港 This is not Hong Kong

舅父叫跟我见见世面 Yourfather asked you to see life here

如果出了事 I'm responsible for everything

我怎么向他交待啊? happened to you here!

这本书是不是你的? Is this your book?

这本书是不是你的? Is this your book?

是,是我的,谢谢 Yes, it's mine Thank you

这是四旧 为什么抄家的时候没人看到? This's part of the Four Olds (old cultures), why it wasn't found when your house was been searched?

带这么下流的东西去劳动 It's decadent material, aren't you afraid of being purged?

不怕清算吗? 他父母都是学术界的名流 His parents were literary giants

文化大革命一开始就被斗得很惨 说呀 They were badly denounced from the beginning of the Cultural Revolution Say it!

The King of Chess (Kei Wong) subtitles in other languages

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left