The first 200 lines.
"權欲"前情回顧 Previously on Power...
馬上告訴我霍莉·韋弗怎麼了 Tell me right now what happened to Holly Weaver.
要麼你現在告訴我 要麼我馬上離開 Tell me right now or I'm gonna walk out of here
你永遠也別想見到我 and you're never gonna see me again.
安吉拉沒有任何證據能證明我們的身份和行當 Angela ain't got proof of who we are or what we do.
相信我 我有個計劃 一定能成功的 Trust me. I got a plan. It'll all work out.
我相信你 可我不信她 I trust you. It's her I don't trust.
湯米要惹事了 We got a problem with Tommy.
我覺得他要殺安吉拉 I think he's gonna try to kill Angela.
原來洛沃斯與墨西哥吉梅內斯集團的紛爭 It turns out that Lobos's long-running dispute
已以失敗而告終 with the Jimenez Cartel in Mexico has turned deadly
他開始跑路了 and Lobos is on the move.
頭兒還沒告訴我任何細節 Jefe hasn't given me any details.
一旦他告訴我 我就告訴你 But when I know, you know.
那我姑且信你一回 I plan to hold you to that.
這樣我就能複製他的手機卡了嗎 That's all I need to make a clone?
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
你打算搞多久
老天也未必知道
你嫉妒了嗎
我可從不在意這些賤人
因為你也是個賤人
你為什麼停了 Why'd you stop?
我差點就高潮了 I was almost there.
我得喘口氣啊 I needed to catch my breath.
那是自然 Of course you did.
是吉梅內斯兄弟派你來的嗎
知道惹毛我沃洛斯的下場了吧
叫人來幫你把這清理一下
紐約已不再安全了 New York is not safe anymore.
我得去幽靈那把我的錢要回來了 I'm going to get my money from Ghost
然後一走了之 and I'm going to get out.
多謝 我們得談談孩子的事 Thank you. We need to talk about the kids.
你把密碼換了 You change the combination?
嗯 Mm-hmm.
雷娜在30號有獨唱會 Raina has a recital on the 30th.
你能來嗎 Can you make it?
我盡力 應該不是問題的 I'll try, but it shouldn't be a problem.
塔裡克需要練習跳投 Tariq needs work on his jump shot.
告訴他我周六帶他去公園 Told him I'm gonna take him to the park on Saturday,
應該不成問 -好啊 那也行 so it should be cool. - All right, that works.
哦 亞斯的兒科體檢 Oh, and Yas has her checkup with the pediatrician
在周三 -在周三 on Wednesday. - On Wednesday.
我有收到你短信的 I got your text.
可你沒回 You didn't write back.
對不起 Sorry.
塔莎 我這周打算帶孩子們出去吃晚飯 So, Tasha, I'll take the kids to dinner sometime this week.
日子你來挑 好嗎 You pick the night, all right?
祝你愉快 Have a good day.
我想知道你的計劃幽靈 I want the plan, Ghost.
湯米要殺安吉拉 而你說你有計劃 I stopped Tommy from killing Angela because you said you had a plan.
可如果你想讓我相信你 If you want me to trust you, you better know
別再指望我會再盲目信任了 it ain't gonna be in blind faith, not anymore.
安吉拉告訴我她的調查目標其實不是湯米 Angela told me her investigation is actually not about Tommy,
也不是我 or me for that matter.
她是想抓洛沃斯 She wants Lobos.
這可不是好消息 That ain't good news.
洛沃斯可是上家 Lobos is the connect.
她要是抓了他 我們整個生意就都完了 If she gets him, then our whole thing goes down.
前提是她抓得到他才行 But she got to get him first.
沒有洛沃斯就沒有調查 I was thinking what if we take away the option.
沒有洛沃斯 就沒有調查 No Lobos, no investigation.
而洛沃斯現在就在這裡 And Lobos is here now.
如果我能勸他消失呢 What if I could convince him to disappear?
或者... Or...
你讓他消失 you make him disappear.
如果我殺了洛沃斯 我們就沒有上家了 塔莎 If I kill Lobos, Tasha, there goes our connect.
你再找個新的 So you get another one.
那後果會極其嚴重 The blowback could be huge.
除非你被抓了才嚴重 Only if you get caught.
為了我們的孩子 你最好能全身而退 And for the sake of our children, you will not get caught.
當然了 我不會被抓的 You're damn right I won't get caught.
嗯 Hmm.
那安吉拉還是沒有懷疑到你吧 So, uh, Angela still doesn't know about you?
你確定嗎 Are you sure?
當然 Yeah.
我確定 I'm sure.
那我該做什麼 So what do I have to do?
什麼都不用 Nothing.
我已經把他手機裡的信息複製到 I already programmed the information on his phone
這個綠色手機裡的移動監控系統裡 into a mobile monitoring system on the green one.
他手機裡的信息都可以在這裡看到 All the information on his phone will be viewed here,
你也就可以看他的短信了 which means you'll be able to read his text messages,
還有播出接聽的電通話記錄 view his incoming and outgoing call logs.
那我就能知道他給誰打電話 誰給他打電話了 So I can see who he calls and who calls him?
沒錯 -那我能聽見他通話嗎 Uh-huh. - Can I hear him talk, though?
那只有國家安全局能做到 Only the NSA can do that.
把這當成一面鏡子來看 Think of this more as a mirror.
出現在他手機上所有東西都會在這裡顯示 Whatever pops up on his phone will appear on this.
呃 給錢先 Mm-mm. The money.
監視導致懷疑 是吧 Surveillance breeds suspicion, doesn't it?
爽快 Cool.
要知道 很多已婚婦女都找我做這個生意 You know, I have done this for a lot of wives.
她們以為她們想知道丈夫在做些什麼 They think they want to know what their man is up to,
可一旦她們發現了 but then once they find out,
就覺得還是眼不見的好 they have seconds thoughts.
我是想說我不退款的 I'm just saying no refunds.
知道了 Gotcha.
我現在去老地方
好
老地方 The spot?
胡裡奧 怎麼樣了 Julito. How we looking, man?
大佬和小商店的錢都到了 老大 Money's coming in from the primeras and the boutiques, boss.
萬事俱備 只欠東風 Should be locked, loaded and ready to fly on this bitch.
我■個操 Dios fucking mio.
乾得好 Good job.
哎呀呀呀 Ooh, God damn!
J 你把這地方弄得跟美國造幣廠似的 J, you got this shit looking like the fucking US Mint.
乾的這叫一個漂亮 小子 Now that's some good work, son.
一切都好吧 湯米 What's up, Tommy?
貌似這裡一切正常嘛 Well, looks like we all good here.
洛沃斯聯繫你的時候跟我說一聲 Let me know when you hear from Lobos
我們好去把錢交了 so we can make this fucking drop.
嗨 老兄 Hey, man.
塔莎跟我說她幫你弄了個狂野之夜 Tasha told me she hooked you up with a wild night.
和我原來計劃的相差甚遠 It wasn't the night I had planned.
湯米 我都說了 安吉拉在我掌控之中 Tommy, I told you I had Angela under control.
就像我說的 我有計劃啊 I said, man, I got a plan.
安吉拉告訴了我關於她們專案組的事 Angela told me what task force she's on.
他們是衝著洛沃斯來的 不是我們 They ain't looking for us. They want Lobos.
那我們應該在她計劃抓人的時候 And we're supposed to get him that money
把錢給付了嗎 while she's trying to arrest him?
她不知道他在這裡啊 She doesn't know he's in town, man.
不過我想 But I was thinking,
或許應該讓她知道 maybe she should.
我是說 要是她堅持不懈 What I mean is if she follows Lobos long enough
最終抓到洛沃斯的話 最終還是會牽涉到我們 and she gets him, then it's gonna lead her to us anyway.
倒還不如就給她她想要的 Well, hell, what if we just give her what she wants?
把洛沃斯給賣了 Flip on Lobos?
你不是把可卡因都裝腦子裡了吧 You been dipping in the goddamn product?
湯米 不是賣他 Tommy, not flip on him,
是殺了他 kill him.
你他媽的腦子有病了嗎 You out of your motherfucking mind.
他如今勢單力薄 His guard's down, man.
現在是來拿錢跑路的 He came to town to get his money and leave.
墨西哥黑白兩道哪個不在找他 He's got all kind of motherfuckers chasing him in Mexico.
你心裡有數 You know that.
他未必能逃得了 兄弟 There might not be a better shot at this, brother.
不如我們去交易點 I say we walk him in the drop,
把錢給他 we give him his money,
讓那個混蛋好好開心下 that crazy motherfucker's happy.
等他回酒店 我們跟著他進去 He leaves, goes to his hotel. We follow him to his hotel.
然後直接了當做了他 We fucking do him quick, man.
再布置的像別人乾的 Make it look like it was someone else.
比如塞爾維亞人弄的 -塞爾維亞人 Like that Serb shit. - Serbs.
那我們就全身而退了 And then we're done.
全身而退 We're done.
不用再怕洛沃斯 No more worrying about Lobos.
不用再擔心他媽的聯邦調查局了 No more looking over our shoulder for the fucking FBI.
檢查壓在我們肩上警察或競爭 Looking over our shoulder for the cops or the competition?
我們就是幹這個的 幽靈 That's this game, Ghost.
我們為這個累死累活 We worked hard for this shit.
要是弄個死洛沃斯給安吉拉 We deliver a dead Lobos to Angela,
她就離開了 正好啊 she goes away. Great.
可到時候我們上哪搞貨去 But then where the fuck do we go for our shit?
你可別說米蘭 我才不要跟那個吃人的傢伙扯上關係 And don't you say Milan, 'cause I ain't fucking with that cannibal motherfucker.
也許我們就不需要找另外一個了 兄弟 Maybe we don't need another one, man.
我賺足了錢 湯米 你也一樣 I got enough money, Tommy. You got enough money.
也許我們可以對半分 Maybe we split the cash in there right down the fucking middle.
你和我就功成身退了 夥計 And then you and me are set, partner.
我們就搞定了 We're set.
就這麼簡單 -就他媽這麼簡單 And there it is. - There it fucking is.
金盆洗手 Get out the life.
我就知道你會這麼說 Somehow I knew this was gonna lead back there.
我們不可能金盆洗手 幽靈 We ain't getting out the life, Ghost.
我們不能去殺洛沃斯 We ain't never gonna kill Lobos.
我們會解決安吉拉 We gonna deal with Angela...
不管用什麼辦法 one way or another.
然後我們再回頭來好好做生意 And then we're gonna go back to fucking business.
媽 我以為你這會兒在上班呢 Ma, I thought you'd be at work.
你知道的 你已經好幾天晚歸了 You know, you've been coming in late a lot of nights.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.