The first 174 lines.
權欲 前情回顧 Previously on Power...
諾馬死前告訴了我殺害他的人是誰 When Nomar was dying, he told me who stabbed him.
安吉拉是聯邦檢察官 Angela, a federal prosecutor.
是一個該死的美國律師 A goddamn United States Attorney.
從這次洛沃斯的案子裡 I know about you
我了解到了你和你過去的記錄 and your track record on this Lobos case.
你不僅不能再帶頭做洛沃斯的任務 You're not only no longer leading the Lobos task force,
並且要完全置身事外 you're not on it at all.
安吉拉 夜總會今晚發生了一起槍擊案 Angela, there was a shooting tonight at the club.
- 上帝啊 傑米 你... - 我沒事 - Oh, my God, Jamie, are you... - I'm okay.
那顆子彈如果是衝你去的該怎麼辦 What if that bullet was meant for you?
只要幽靈還在 我接近這裡的最好方法 With Ghost alive, the best way for me
就是從內部突襲 to approach this is to attack from the inside.
而且我已經在組織裡安派好內線了 And I got a man already planted in the organization.
是我兒子 他對我知無不言 言無不盡 My son, he'll tell me anything I want to know.
那個狙擊手 我從邁阿密找了些朋友 The shooter? I called some friends in Miami.
並把這張照片發給了他們 Sent them a picture of this.
千萬別只在邁阿密找 胡裡奧 Make sure you look at more than Miami, Julito.
她在當地一定有某種聯繫 She's got to have some kind of connection locally,
和一些有價值的人 someone with resources.
什麼狗屁朋友 The fuck your friends?
好吧 我可以把你的錢都給你 Okay.I can give you your money.
但她逃走了 我不知道她在哪 But she ran. I don't know where she is.
湯米 你他媽在哪呢 Tommy, where the fuck are you, man?
這邊一團糟了 A lot of shit popping off.
跟霍莉有關 她中槍了 It's about Holly. She got shot.
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
你今天早上能來 真是太好了 傑米 It's nice you could make it out this morning, Jamie.
你這就要走了嗎 美人 You leaving me already, beautiful?
我來這才一個小時 I only been an hour.
搞得我好像約炮似的 Make me feel like a booty call.
你才不是約炮 You're not a booty call.
抽屜裡我給你留了一百美元 I left you 100 on the dresser.
才一百 Only 100?
我被羞辱了 噢 I'm insulted. Ouch.
說真的 你要去哪 Seriously, where you headed?
工作上出了什麼事嗎 Something special happening at work?
不 才不是 我要去跑步 No, not at all. I'm going for a run.
為了你我得保持活力啊 對吧 I got to keep this all tight for you, right?
你身材很棒 You're perfect.
謝謝 Thank you.
嘴真甜 That's sweet.
但我不能再陪你睡了 But I'm not getting back into bed with you.
在這能看見你真不錯 All right. Well, it's nice to see you out here.
你有一陣子沒出來了 You haven't been out here in a while.
是啊 我也挺想跑步的 Yeah, I missed it.
- 有助我整理思緒 - 是啊 - Helps me sort things out. - Oh, yeah.
我知道邁克不允許你討論洛沃斯的事 Look, I know Mike said you can't talk about Lobos,
但在這裡他發現不了 對吧 but, I mean, he's not gonna find out out here, right?
我很好 安吉拉 謝謝關心 I'm fantastic, Angela. Thank you for asking. Jesus.
格雷格 很抱歉 Greg, I'm sorry.
你要多久才能不生我的氣 How long are you going to be mad at me?
是我的錯 好嗎 Mea culpa, okay?
咱們讓這事過去吧 行嗎 I mean, can we get past it?
想去哪 幽靈叔 So where you want me to take you, Uncle G?
先在這等著 我一會告訴你去哪 Wait right here. I'll tell you when to go.
匡提科 Quantico.
那個混蛋是聯邦調查局的 That motherfucker's FBI.
我最好是... I'd rather do...
- 稍等一下 - 好吧 - Oh, just a sec. - Okay.
我是安吉拉·巴爾德斯 現在不便接聽... This is Angela Valdes. I can't take...
- 跟我說說吧 - 說什麼 - So come on, tell me. - What?
你們調查出什麼了 You guys getting close to anything?
是啊 我們有了點進展 Yeah, we're making some headway.
我能說的就這麼多 And that's basically all I'm gonna say.
安琪 這周我還想見你 Angie, I want to see you again this week.
所以把鑰匙留給你的看門人 So leave the key with your doorman
這樣我就能去給你做晚飯了 好嗎 and I'll come over and I'll cook dinner for you, okay?
回見 See you soon.
我保證不會再問你 I promise I won't ask you anything else
邁克·薩克斯或者是洛沃斯的事 about Mike or Saxe or Lobos
只要你在86街之前能贏了我 if you beat me to 86th Street.
靠 Fuck!
走吧 肖恩 Let's go, Shawn.
好吧 那就是說索爾達多族收貨 All right, so Soldados picked up.
泰諾人負責運輸 Tainos got the carriers out.
但要是我們真想在這大幹一場 But we're gonna need the RSKs
我們還需要街頭搖滾殺手幫 or somebody else on board
或者是別人來幫忙 if we're gonna make a serious dent here.
槍手有消息了嗎 Any news on the shooter?
起碼告訴我點什麼 胡裡奧 Give me something, Julito.
我把消息告訴邁阿密的線人了 I put word out to my Miami connect.
一旦有消息我馬上通知你 I'm gonna hit you as soon as I find out.
我剛從伊比莎島回來 I just got in from Ibiza.
那邊正在開雞尾酒舞會 It's cocktail hour there.
原諒我自己在這慶祝 Forgive me for celebrating.
咱們還能一起 It's just so lovely that
共度這麼多時光真是太好了 we're going to be spending so much time together.
我還什麼都沒同意呢 I didn't agree to anything yet.
你擁有的是整個大廈 不是夜總會 You own the building, not the club.
對 目前是這樣 Yes, for now that's true.
但我覺得 你若肯讓我收購真理 But I think it's in your best interest
作為我旗下的品牌 你才是得利最大的人 if you allow me to absorb Truth as part of my brand.
我會大筆買入 成為你的搭檔 I'll buy in, become your partner,
既然我擁有這棟大廈 and since I own the building,
那就不交討厭的房租了 there goes that pesky rent cost.
然後還有其他好處 Then there's all the other benefits.
派對方面的預算更大了 Bigger budgets for parties.
有權使用我的客戶名單 Access to my guest lists.
我和媒體圈的交情 My relationship with the media.
我專業的經商頭腦 My expertise.
這是你一直想要的合作夥伴 It's the partnership you always wanted.
只有一點 那就是 負責人得是我 Except, you know, technically I would be in charge.
那麼 你這麼慷慨 What do you want from me
需要我用什麼作交換呢 in exchange for your generosity?
你要像過去完全擁有這裡那樣 You'll run the place just like you did
經營這個地方 when you owned it outright.
負責音樂啊 You know, what you do
團隊人員啊 with the music and the mix of people.
只是現在 你要直接向我匯報 Except now you'll report directly to me.
西蒙 Mmm, Simon.
或者 我也可以終止你的租約 Or I can terminate your lease
你可以使用真理這個名字 and you can take the Truth name
再找個地方 東山再起 and find another space, build it out,
等到錢攢夠了 再去辦個執照 get it permitted if you have the money to do that.
但你我都心知肚明 你不會這麼做的 But I think we both know that you don't.
好吧 我會為你工作 Okay. I'll work for you.
但我要明確的了解 But I want to know exactly
怎樣以及何時能買你出局 how and when to buy you out.
你的自由條款嗎 The terms of your freedom?
對 對 西蒙 我的自由條款 Yes. Yes, Simon. The terms of my freedom.
你把這裡的利潤額提升到百分之二十 You get this place running at 20% profit,
我會給你個數的 I'll give you a number.
那要是我有那個數目呢 And if I have that number?
要現金 融資可不行 Cash. No financing.
銀行太沒勁了 Banks are so tedious.
那如果我有了你想要的數目 且是現金 So if I have your number, cash,
你就會把你的股份賣給我 you're telling me you'll sell your stake back to me,
沒有廢話 no bullshit?
不說廢話 No bullshit.
為什麼我不相信你呢 How come I don't believe you?
可能是文化差異吧 I think it's a cultural thing.
敬真理 To Truth.
敬真理 To Truth.
沒別的事了吧 先生 Are we done here, sir?
沒了 你接吧 Oh, yes. Go ahead, take it.
我們回頭聊 We'll chat.
跑得怎麼樣 So how was your run?
不錯 謝謝 Good, thanks.
你收到我的留言了嗎 我的提議如何 You got my message? Does that sound good to you?
當然不錯 Of course it does.
我會把鑰匙交到門房 I'll leave the key with the doorman.
但是你不用還了 But you don't have to give it back.
給你了 你留著吧 It's yours. You can keep it.
我可以一直留著你家的鑰匙 So I can have a key to your house permanently?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.