The first 200 lines.
權欲 前情回顧 Previously on Power....
我恨死我爸了 他就是個騙子 I fucking hate my dad. He's a fucking liar.
卡南綁架了塔裡克 卡南是個壞人 Kanan kidnapped Tariq. Kanan's a bad man.
他殺了他自己的兒子 He murdered his own son.
肖恩說他坐了很長時間牢 Shawn said he was in jail for a long time.
所以他才生你的氣嗎 Is that why he was mad at you?
你和湯米就這麼跟卡南一起晃悠 You and Tommy just riding around with Kanan,
難道這一切不是他的錯嗎 like this ain't his fault?
你兒子落得現在的下場都是因為卡南 Your son is fucked up because of Kanan.
我們的兒子差點因為德瑞而死 Our son almost died because of Dre.
我要自立門戶 自己做生意 I'm ready to become my own man. Ready to be a hustler.
跟你一樣 Just like you.
你要是跟我作對 你最好弄死我 If you fuck with me, you better kill me, nigga.
我對天發誓 你最好相信 Because I swear to God, you best believe
我會弄死你的 I will get you back.
- 磁帶呢 喬 - 毀掉了 - Where is the tape now, Joe? - It's destroyed.
照我說的做 這是我的生意 You do what I fucking say! That's my shit!
我的組織 My organization!
我需要你殺掉詹森·米契奇 I need you to take out Jason Micic.
如果你替我辦件事 我就幫你 I'll do it for you if you do something for me.
迭戈·希梅內斯 Diego Jimenez.
我辦好了 我們得閃人了 I took care of business. We need to bounce now.
希梅內斯的殺手正在過來的路上 A hitter from the Jimenez is on his way over.
現在只有一個辦法了 There's only one way out of this.
這是謀殺凶器嗎 你不是說沒了嗎 The murder weapon? You told me it was gone.
我去自首 I'm going to turn myself in.
如果必須有人犧牲才能保護我的家人 就讓我來 If anybody's going down for my family, it's me.
誰都別去自首 No one is turning themselves in.
這個決定感情用事了 並不理智 It's an emotional decision, not a rational one.
我已經決定了 I've already made the decision, okay?
聖帕特裡克先生 你為什麼要殺雷蒙德·瓊斯 Mr. St. Patrick, why did you kill Raymond Jones?
因為他殺了我的女兒 Because he killed my daughter.
你與死者的已存關係是什麼 What was your pre-existing relationship to the deceased?
- 我們沒關係 - 那在你聲稱殺害他的那晚 - I didn't have one. - Then how did you find him
你是如何找到他的 the night you say you killed him?
我跟蹤了他 I followed him.
那你最初又是如何找到他的呢 But how did you know where to find him in the first place?
告訴我 聖帕特裡克先生 你怎麼知道 Tell me, Mr. St. Patrick, how do you know
雷蒙德·瓊斯殺了你的女兒 Raymond Jones killed your daughter?
有目擊者嗎 Was there a witness?
如果你給我點時間 Uh, if you give me a fucking minute,
我就能把答案都給你 I can give you these answers.
警察不會給你時間的 幽靈 The police aren't going to give you a fucking minute, Ghost.
瓊斯警探為什麼要殺你女兒 Why would Detective Jones kill your daughter?
聖帕特裡克先生 如果你確定是瓊斯警探 And, Mr. St. Patrick, if you are so sure Detective Jones
殺害了你的女兒 is responsible for your daughter's death,
你為什麼不報警 why wouldn't you come to the police?
你為什麼要無視法律自己動手殺人 Why would you take the law into your own hands?
沒有一句謊言 There is not one lie,
一百句謊言都不能 there's not a hundred lies good enough
解答其中任何一個問題 to satisfy any of those questions.
最後還會繞回到塔莎和我身上來 The road will lead back to Tasha, to me,
然後再繞回塔裡克身上 and then it will lead to Tariq.
我們必須找出一個更好的解決辦法 We have to come up with a better solution.
靠 Fuck.
安德烈·科爾曼 Andre Coleman.
你想陷害德魯 You want to frame Dre?
他跟塔裡克和雷蒙德·瓊斯有什麼關係 What's he got to do with Tariq and Raymond Jones?
他介紹他倆認識的 He introduced them.
塔裡克惹上的所有麻煩都是德瑞的錯 All of the trouble that Tariq is in is because of Dre.
你能證明其中的聯繫嗎 Can you prove the connection?
你知不知道他是否有不在場證明 Do you even know whether or not he has an alibi?
我能搞定 安吉拉 I got it, Angela, okay?
我需要跟幾個人談談 I just need to talk to a few people.
塔莎 我很快就會用上那把槍 Tasha, I'm going to need that gun soon, okay?
把它放好了 So please keep it in a safe place.
有事電話聯繫 You guys can catch me on the cell.
把事栽某人頭上是個好主意 Framing someone is the right idea,
不過不能是德瑞 but not Dre.
不用科爾曼 那用誰 If not Coleman, then who?
你聽說過卡南·斯塔克 You know the name Kanan Stark?
特裡·西爾弗跑路了 Terry Silver's gone, in the wind.
- 他躲避傳票了 - 不好說 - He dodged the subpoena? - Hard to say.
他的辦公室說他休假了 His office says leave of absence,
不過他的公寓空了 傢具都沒了 but his apartment's empty, furniture gone.
靠 肯定是坐著U型拖車跑了 Damn, must have skipped town in a U-Haul.
貌似有人隱藏了某些事啊 It sounds like someone has something to hide.
也就是說 塔莎·聖帕特裡克 Which means there's something wrong
槍被偷的故事 with Tasha St. Patrick's story
有問題 about her supposedly stolen gun.
拉凱莎·格蘭特和其他人的傳票還是發出去了 The subpoenas to LaKeisha Grant and others are still going out.
他不能把所有人都藏起來 He can't hide everyone.
無論有沒有西爾弗 我們都要起訴 Our indictment on James St. Patrick is imminent,
詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克 with or without Silver.
多謝你追查了西爾弗 布蘭卡 Thanks for chasing Silver, Blanca.
你先請 After you.
- 你查到什麼了 - 屁都沒有 - What have you got? - I ain't got jack shit.
沒有托尼·特瑞斯說的詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克 There's no surveillance footage at the time Tony Teresi
殺害威廉姆斯法警那段時間的監控錄像 said James St. Patrick killed Marshal Williams.
攝像機剛好壞了 Cameras just happened to be down.
看來我們沒轍了 I guess we're out of luck here.
不過 特瑞斯是證人 Except Teresi is a witness.
對 不過如果沒必要 我們不想把他暴露出來 Yes, but we don't want to burn him on this unless we have to.
普羅克特不知情 他剛拿回他的律師執照 Proctor doesn't know that. He just got his license back.
我打賭 他肯定想留著它 I bet he'd like to keep it.
看看我們能不能從他嘴裡撬出威廉姆斯死亡一事的信息 See if you can squeeze him for information on Williams' death.
要小心 我們跟巴爾德斯是一個辦事處的 And be careful. We share an office with Valdes.
要確保她不會發現我們在做什麼 Make sure she doesn't find out what we're doing.
她是最後一塊拼圖 She is the last piece of this puzzle.
事情怎麼樣了 So how'd it go down?
迭戈掛了 你的哥們幽靈沒來 Diego, done, but your boy, Ghost, never showed.
是另一個哥們 卡南乾的 The other boy, Kanan, did.
好吧 那你殺他了沒 Okay, did you shoot him?
- 沒有 - 為什麼 - No. - Why?
因為你沒讓我這麼做 記得不 Because that ain't what you told me to do, remember?
我只按照你的方式做事 I do shit your way and your way only.
你說殺幽靈 又沒說要殺卡南 Like, you said kill Ghost, you ain't say nothing about Kanan.
我靠 說得對哈 Motherfucker, got that right.
你為什麼不打給我 Why the fuck you ain't call me, man?
因為你沒跟我說啊 Because you ain't tell me to.
好吧 All right.
幽靈和卡南現在在合作 Ghost and Kanan are working together,
一定是幽靈派卡南去辦的事 and Ghost must have sent Kanan to do his dirty work.
可你們要是再有機會開槍 直接動手 But when y'all niggas get another clean shot, take it.
靠 要早知道 Shit, if I would have known,
我當時就幹掉他了 I could have popped him right there.
那我們就已經弄死他了 靠 We had him dead in our sights. Oh, shit.
克里斯 你打扮得很亮麗嘛 Damn, Chris, you looking casket sharp.
你被傳訊了還是怎麼的 You got an arraignment or some shit?
跟你沒關係 Not that it's your fucking business,
不過我們有夜店的事要忙 走吧 but we got clubs to set up. Let's do this.
我回頭再跟你們聊 Hey, so, uh, let me, um, talk to y'all later.
見到奎恩的時候 你要叫我科爾曼先生 When we meet with Quinn, you call me Mr. Coleman, all right?
- 你開玩笑的吧 - 我看著像是在開玩笑嗎 - You're kidding, right? - Do I look like I'm kidding?
聽你的 You're the boss.
你是怎麼幹掉迭戈的 How the fuck did you get the drop on Diego?
那是臨了的機會 我們必須快點下手 Last-minute opportunity, we had to move fast.
都不知會我一聲 Without telling me?
給詹森打個電話 讓他再給我們點時間 Just call Jason to buy us some time.
是嗎 如果他不相信我怎麼辦 Yeah? What if he don't believe me?
那傢伙頭在我這呢 要用嗎 Got the nigga's head if you want it.
冷藏著呢 如果你要證據就拿出來 It's on ice if you want it for proof.
嗯 好啊 Uh... yeah.
我有事要做 I got some shit to do.
晚點兒把頭送來 I'll drop the head by later.
好的 Okay.
喲 湯米 聽著兄弟 我需要你的幫助 Yo, Tommy, listen brother. I need your help on something,
- 但不能讓卡南知道 - 你總有秘密 - but Kanan can't know about it. - You always keeping secrets.
我要構陷德瑞 讓他當殺雷雷的凶手 I'm trying to frame Dre for Ray Ray's murder.
德瑞嗎 但我們需要通過他先拿下艾麗西亞 Dre? But we need him to get to Alicia first.
我知道 湯米 但是警察們正在查裡克 I know, but Tommy, the cops are fucking gaining on 'Riq.
如果我們不趕快行動 塔裡克就要進監獄了 So if we don't move fast, and Tariq ends up in jail--
好吧 我們該怎麼做 Okay, what we got to do?
首先 我們得把德瑞和雷雷聯繫到一起 Well, first of all, we gotta link Dre to Ray Ray.
雷雷被殺的那天 The day that Ray Ray got shot,
我告訴過你 我看到他和德瑞 I told you that I saw him talking to Dre
在街上像是在談生意 out on the street, seemed like business.
我們必須證明這一點 我會挖點消息來 But we got to prove it, so I'll see what I can dig up.
一旦我們找到證據 就趕緊把德瑞幹掉 Once we do that, we got to take Dre out.
我還以為他會更熱情點呢 I was expecting more enthusiasm.
是那個詹森 Is that Jason, Jason?
不是他還會是誰 Who the fuck else would it be?
一旦我們拿下德瑞 得趕快把艾麗西亞幹掉 Once we get Dre, we got to move on Alicia fast.
湯米 跟我去個地方吧 Yo, Tommy, you roll with me somewhere?
我得去看個地方 I got to check out a spot.
恭喜你重新拿回執照 Uh, congrats on getting your license back.
本來想給你搞個蛋糕的 You know, I would have gotten you a cake,
但沒人喜歡你啊 but no one likes you.
是嗎 我猜是因為 Oh, yeah? I figured you couldn't
你公職薪水少得可憐 買不起吧 afford it on your bullshit government salary.
嗨 是本尼堂弟 Oh, hey, it's cousin Benny.
- 去你丫的 - 繼續走 - Hey, go fuck yourself. - Keep it moving.
過會兒再跟他聊 這邊 Eh, catch up with him later. This way.
你先請 After you.
這是唱哪一出 What was that about?
找你堂弟聊聊你的社交生活 Just a chat with your cousin about your social life.
我想坐實你做偽證的罪名 I'm going to nail you on that perjury charge.
站不住腳的 It's not going to stick.
那個不行的話 這個應該可以 If not that, maybe this will.
克萊德·威廉姆斯法警 Marshal Clyde Williams.
辨識面部有些困難 A little hard to recognize the face, you know.
你提出過申請 You put in a request to have him transferred
要把他轉移出曼哈頓懲教中心 out of the Manhattan Correctional Center.
哦 是這個人 Yeah, that guy, oh.
有很多人投訴過他 He had a history of complaints against him.
他就是個混蛋 He's a bad motherfucker.
天啊 有人對他下手了 是嗎 Jeez, someone got to him, huh?
聖帕特裡克在被釋放的前一天殺了他 St. Patrick murdered him the day before he was released.
詹姆斯 不是吧 James. Come on.
他是個只看數字的人 他經商 He's a numbers guy. He runs a business.
除非你和我們合作 Hey, you know, unless you start cooperating with us,
否則我們將指控你為共謀者 普羅克特 we're going to charge you as a conspirator, Proctor.
詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克犯罪團夥的 The consigliere of James St. Patrick's
法律顧問 criminal organization.
法律顧問 Consigliere?
你們這些人電影看多了吧 Eh, you guys watch too many movies.
你在他每一個行動中都起了作用 You've been instrumental in every move he's made.
無論聖帕特裡克在哪 你都如影隨行 You're like a- a little shadow everywhere St. Patrick goes.
比如 你知道你老闆 For instance, you knew your boss
與威廉姆斯之間有麻煩 had a problem with Williams.
而他有著謀殺與他有矛盾的人的傾向 And with his tendency to kill people he has a problem with,
你有想過將這個問題轉走 you tried to transfer the problem away.
- 這是猜測 - 你是最後一個 - Speculation. - You were the last person
- 看見貝利·馬卡姆的人 - 都是猜測 - to see Bailey Markham. - Conjecture.
並且你代表了托馬斯·伊根和詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克 And you represented both Thomas Egan and James St. Patrick.
這也證明不了什麼 Which proves absolutely nothing.
到處都有你的影子 喬 Your fingerprints are on everything, Joe.
只是時間問題了 It's just a matter of time.
好吧 就算這些有用 Okay, for this to even begin to stick,
你必須證明詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克在他出來的前一天晚上 you have to prove that James St. Patrick killed Williams
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.