In the Lost Lands

In the Lost Lands

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Release info

In the Lost Lands 2025 1080p AMZN WEB-DL DDP5 1 H 264-BYNDR-chs-en
A Commentary by momoand_fork
Chinese Simplified - Bilingual - English

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2025-04-08
Downloads: 248
Hearing Impaired: No
FPS: 23.976

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

如果你有时间又有胆子听的话 If you've got the time and the stomach for it,

我给你讲个故事 I've got a story for you.

一个关于魔法和女巫 A tale of magic and witches,

关于探险和怪物 of quests and of monsters.

关于善和恶的故事 Of good and of evil.

可别误会了 But make no mistake.

这不是童话 This is no fairy tale.

也没有完美结局 And there are no happy endings.

在失落之地

本字幕由CSEG克隆字幕提取组提取分享 仅供学习交流之用 禁止压制 禁止删除字幕组及CSEG署名

你所熟知的世界已经消逝了 The world you know is gone,

被许久之前的战争之火吞噬 consumed by the flames of a great war long ago

死亡从天而降 when death rained from the sky.

现在剩下的只有失落之地 All that's left now are the Lost Lands,

充斥着在暗中蛰伏的扭曲怪物 filled with twisted creatures that dwell in the shadows.

所有幸存的人类都在一座城市避难 What remains of humanity takes refuge in a single city.

欢迎关注新浪微博、微信公众号:CSEG克隆字幕提取组

很久之前 一位神秘的女巫 Long ago, a mysterious witch,

格雷·艾丽斯 从失落之地中出现 Gray Alys, emerged from the Lost Lands.

这是我们相识的故事 This is the story of how we met

也是她救了我们两人性命的故事 and how she saved the both of us.

放下手上的工作 Stop your work!

放下手上的工作 Stop your work!

都来看看 以此为戒 Let this be an example to all.

没有人可以反抗教堂 No one shall defy the church.

他们都说你可以从格雷·艾丽斯那 They say you can buy anything

买到任何你想要的东西 you might desire from Gray Alys.

但最好不要 But it's better not to.

但人们仍然想要你的帮助 And still the people seek your help.

他们无知而愚蠢 They're ignorant, uneducated.

有些人穷 有些人富 所有人都很绝望 Some are poor, some rich. All are desperate.

我不拒绝任何人 I refuse no one.

你知道教堂是怎么看待你这种人的吗 Do you know what the church says about the likes of you?

我觉得你会告诉我的 I'm sure you're going to tell me.

你是魔鬼的化身 That you are of the devil

我们有责任将你铲除 and it's our duty to root you out.

以最高领主 In the name of the Overlord,

山下之城统治者 ruler of the City Under The Mountain,

信仰的最高祭司之名 High Priest of the Faith,

我判处你 格雷·艾丽斯 I sentence you, Gray Alys,

绞刑 to death by hanging.

忏悔吧 女人 Repent, woman.

我这是怎么了 What is happening to me?

你不可信了 You cannot be trusted.

你成为了女巫的奴隶 You're a slave to the witch.

追杀她 Hunt her down.

来我这 To me.

现身吧 女巫 Show yourself, witch.

动手 Do it.

杀了我 Do it.

女巫 Witch!

我会找到你的 I will find you.

你将在地狱中烈火焚身 You will burn in hell.

你将在地狱里烈火焚身 女巫 You will burn in hell, witch!

吊不死的女巫 The witch that will not hang.

吊不死的女巫 The witch that will not hang.

吊不死的女巫 The witch that will not hang.

吊不死的女巫 The witch that will not hang.

吊不死的女巫 The witch that will not hang.

吊不死的女巫 The witch that will not hang.

吊不死的女巫 The witch that will not hang.

吊不死的女巫 The witch that will not hang.

吊不死的女巫 The witch that will not hang.

如果有人想埋伏别人 If a man wanted to ambush another man,

这里就是最合适的地方 this would be the perfect spot.

在他眼睛还没适应黑暗时突袭他 Jump him while his eyes were still adjusting to the dark.

可以带上三四个朋友一起 Maybe even bring three, four friends.

确保万无一失 Make sure the job got done right.

这个一直没什么用处 This thing has never worked.

但它们从没失手过 But this never fails.

格雷·艾丽斯 Gray Alys.

听出我的脚步了 Did you recognize my footsteps?

不 是你的善意 No. Your kindness.

这座城市越来越坏了 This city gets worse and worse,

但你一直都这么大方 but you have always been so generous

从我还是个孩子时起就这样 ever since I was a child.

只对你这样 Only to you.

你从不问我要任何东西 You never ask anything of me.

奇怪 Strange.

你的声音跟我年轻时一模一样 You sound no different to when I was young,

但你应该跟我一样老才对 but you must be old now like me.

我确实比你更老 Older.

老得多 Much older.

-我叫杰拉斯 -守卫队的队长 - I am Jerais. - Captain of the Overwatch.

是你的领主派你来的吗 Have you come on behalf of the Overlord?

还是他的王后 Or perhaps his queen?

你为什么来拜访我 What brings you to visit one like me?

据说只要付钱 你就能实现任何愿望 It is said that for a price, you grant wishes.

你想买什么 What do you wish to buy?

退下吧 Leave us.

您确定吗 I'm not sure if that is wise.

听说你来自失落之地 Some say you came from the Lost Lands

你也了解生活在那里的东西 and that you know the things that live there.

黑暗的 非自然的造物 Dark, unnatural things.

这就是你想从我这里得到的吗 Is this what you want from me?

给你讲童话故事 To tell you fairy tales?

我想从你这里得到的是变成野兽的力量 格雷·艾丽斯 I want from you the power to become a beast, Gray Alys.

成为超越人类的存在 你对此感到惊讶吗 To be more than human. Does that shock you?

我见过的多了去了 你这要求不算什么 I have seen too much to be shocked so easily.

所以你能把变形术的秘诀卖给我吗 So you can sell me the secret of shapeshifting?

我想变成狼 To a wolf?

你真的想要这样 Are you certain you want what you ask for?

结果可能不如你所愿 You might not be happy with what you receive.

-轮不到你操心这个 -我有帮忙的义务 - This is not your concern. - I am compelled to help,

-但我会警告每一个来找我的人 -我不是普通人 - but I warn all who come to me. - I'm not all.

你接受我的出价吗 Will you accept my offer?

我有求必应 我会雇一个猎人 I refuse no one. I'll hire a hunter.

我们会为你找一个变形者 再把他的能力转移给你 We'll find you a shapeshifter and take its power.

等到满月的时候 Give me until the full moon

我会把你想要的东西带给你 and I will bring you what you desire.

你要去哪里 Where will you go?

去失落之地 To the Lost Lands.

距离满月还有6天

那是什么 杰拉斯 What is it, Jerais?

你真的有求必应吗 Do you refuse no one?

来者不拒 No one.

那收下这个吧 我有想要的东西 Then accept it as my payment. I wish to buy for myself.

这块怀表是我的传家宝 This timepiece has been in my family for generations.

是我最珍贵的东西 It's my most valuable possession.

那你想要什么 And what do you wish for?

我想让你拒绝她 I want you to fail her.

守卫队誓死效忠领主 The Overwatch is sworn to loyalty,

但你却背叛了你的王后 yet you betray your queen.

我没有背叛 I am loyal.

我比她自己更清楚什么对她有益 I know what's good for her better than she knows herself.

她寻求的力量会毁了她的 This power that she seeks will destroy her.

我只想帮她 I only want to help.

你在撒谎 杰拉斯 You lie, Jerais.

你散发着嫉妒的酸臭味 You reek of jealousy.

我不跟你吵 I will not argue with you.

如果你不答应 我就走了 If you will not sell to me, I will leave.

我有求必应 I refuse no one.

你会得偿所愿 You shall have what you want.

对不起 I'm sorry.

你想干什么 What is it you want?

帮帮我 Help me.

妈的 Shit.

你又尿裤子了 Did you wet yourself again?

你不会摇铃吗 Can't you use the bell,

你这个老蠢猪 you old disgusting fool?

还真是伟大的领主 The mighty Overlord.

我真是没办法相信这一切都是你建的 Hard to believe you built all this.

并且他们依然恐惧你 And that they still fear you.

你也不过是一头肮脏的蠢猪 You're nothing more than a filthy pig,

就跟其他人没什么两样 just like all men.

王后陛下 My queen?

除了那个人 你们都一样 All men, except for one.

别走 Don't leave yet.

我必须得走 I have to.

趁他们还没看见我 Before they see me.

我不能留在这 I can't stay here.

尽快回来 求你了 Hurry back. Please.

我会的 I will.

应该吧 Perhaps.

以领主之名 站住 Halt in the name of the Overlord.

你在这里做什么 What are you doing here?

酒越凶 The stronger the spirits,

越上头 the weaker the senses.

跟我们走一趟 You're coming with us.

本来还有半瓶 That was half full.

听说你是个猎人 在失落之地穿行 I hear you're a hunter, that you travel the Lost Lands.

我想雇你做事 I have use of such a man.

我来这只玩牌 不谈事 Came here to play cards, not to talk.

全押 All in.

现在可以谈了吗 You ready to talk now?

你叫什么名字 What's your name?

博伊斯 Boyce.

我需要一名向导 I'm looking for a guide.

一个了解失落之地的人 Someone who knows the Lost Lands.

-我很贵 -我有钱 - I'm expensive. - I have money.

我知道 从我这赢的 I know you do. Most of it's mine.

你值这个价吗 Are you worth it?

我要是不值你会跟我说话吗 Would you be here talking to me if I wasn't?

城里人最好别来失落之地 Lost Lands' no place for city folk.

为什么 Why is that?

因为他们很弱 Because they're weak.

你觉得我很弱吗 Do I look weak to you?

听着 Look.

城墙之外 没有城规 Outside these walls, the laws of the city,

没有人类法律 甚至没有自然法则 都没有用 of man, even of nature, they don't apply.

所以不管你在城里是谁 So whoever you think you are here,

在那里你只会妨碍我 out there you'd just be a hindrance.

我们做个约定 Let's make a deal.

如果我真的拖你后腿 If I ever slow you down,

你可以直接抛下我 you have my permission to leave me behind.

我也会这样对你 And I'll do the same to you.

你为什么要离开城市 Why do you want to leave the city?

我在寻找一个能变成野兽的男人 I'm looking for a man who can turn into a beast.

男人都是野兽 All men are beasts.

但不都是怪兽 But not all men are monsters.

你在找一个变形者 You're looking for a shapeshifter.

是的 我必须在它的巢穴里杀了它 拿走它的能力 Yes. I need to kill it in its lair to take its power.

我听说过这样一个人 I've heard of such a man.

你知道他些什么 What do you know of him?

他们叫他大狼萨德尔 They call him Sardor, the Great Wolf.

这个萨德尔住哪里 Where does this man, this Sardor, live?

一个叫骷髅河的地方 In a place called Skull River.

骷髅河 Skull River.

我就去那里 That's my destination.

没多少人去过那 Not many have travelled there.

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left