Madame Bovary

Madame Bovary

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

Madame Bovary 2014 LIMITED BD MiniSD-TLF Cht&Eng
A Commentary by appcht
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:70a6007da2b37deb2ea32c49b4b436cd4aed506c

Tags

other
Published on: 2015-09-12
Downloads: 23
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

包法利夫人

一、二 Un. Deux.

三 Trois.

四、五 Quatre. Cinq.

六、七、八 Six. Sept. Huit.

九、十 Neuf. Dix.

卡蜜兒,艾瑪!注意位置! Camille, Emma! En place!

上帝保佑,讓他如我所願 Please God, let him be the right one.

上帝保佑,讓他如我所願 Please God, let him be the right one.

上帝保佑,讓他如我所願 Please God, let him be the right one.

艾瑪…… Emma--

當你親愛的媽媽去世時,我哭了 when your dear mother died, I cried.

我不知道該怎麼去撫養一個小女孩 I didn't know how to raise a little girl.

像養頭小豬?或許可以 A pig? Yes.

但是對你,小腦袋裏裝了 But you, with all those ideas

那麼多的想法,我可做不到 in your head, I could not.

查爾斯,你是一個優秀的人 Charles, you are a good man.

也是一位好醫生 And a good doctor.

艾瑪的媽媽如果知道我給她女兒 Emma's mother can finally rest

找了個好的歸宿,她也會安息的 knowing I married her well.

這是你媽媽鍾愛的結婚禮物 This was your mother's favorite wedding gift.

請你在吃糖果的時候能夠想到我們 Please think of us when you eat your sweets.

為健康乾杯 Sante.

這是亨麗艾特 This is Henriette.

夫人 Madame.

能幫我們拎一下東西嗎? Would you mind helping us with some of these things?

當然,我來吧,夫人 Of course. Let me, Madame.

謝謝你 Thank you.

親愛的,怎麼了? What's the matter, dear?

這就是人生的一部分 It's all part of nature.

我得把長裙脫掉 I need to remove my dress.

哦 Oh.

我自己一個人做不來 I cannot remove it alone.

不好意思 Sorry.

你睡吧,親愛的 Sleep, dear.

我不想吵醒你 I didn't want to wake you.

和我待一會 Stay with me.

只有病人才會在床上找到安慰 It is the patient that must find solace in the bed,

醫生絕不 never the doctor.

可所有的醫生也同時是丈夫,不是嗎? But all doctors are husbands too, aren't they?

只有晚上才是,親愛的 Only in the evenings, dear.

享受你的白天吧 Enjoy your day.

看上去真漂亮,夫人 They're beautiful, Madame.

謝謝 Thank you.

這是吃的東西嗎? Are those for eating?

當然 Of course.

你肯定花了一個下午吧 You must have spent all afternoon on this.

你沒必要自找麻煩 You shouldn't go to such trouble.

亨麗艾特總能很快地 Henriette is always quick

從果園裏把水果摘來 to pick fruit from the orchard.

你更喜歡那樣? Is that what you would prefer?

只是習慣了 It is simply custom.

請拿些水果 Fruit, please.

今天有值得關注的病人嗎? Any patients of note today?

有沒有奇怪的病例? Any curious ailments?

奇怪的? Curious?

嗯…… Um--

上午,有位病人需要放血 in the morning, a patient needed to be bled.

我還給另一個人做了水蛭吸血 On another, I applied leeches.

他的,呃,妻子給我準備了 His, uh, wife prepared me

一份可口的蘑菇煎蛋卷做午餐 a delicious mushroom omelet for lunch.

呣 Mm.

哦,對,今天下午 Oh, then yes, in the afternoon,

有位病人讓我找不到頭緒 a patient had something quite inexplicable.

我檢查了他的便桶兩次 I examined his chamber pot twice,

但病因還是個謎 but it remains a mystery.

夫人? Madame?

勒烏先生來見您 Monsieur Lheureux is here to see you.

哦,誠如大家所言,您真是太漂亮了 Oh, just as everyone said, simply beautiful.

謝謝您的誇讚 That's most kind of you,

不過我很抱歉 but I must apologize.

我不能就這樣頭髮亂糟糟的 It's not proper for me to receive you

來接待您 with my hair in such disarray.

不不不,不不不 No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

請原諒我來得太急 Forgive me for making haste.

只是如果不能讓您滿意的話 I could not simply let the day go by

我怎麼能輕易把一天白白浪費掉呢 without gaining your confidence.

我聽說您的品味非常高雅 I was told you were an elegant woman of taste,

正好,我就是 and well, I am a man

為您這樣的人服務的 in the service of such women.

我會全力滿足您任何需求 Whatever you command, I will provide you with.

- 每周我都會去魯昂兩趟 - 是嗎? - I visit Rouen at least twice a week. - You do?

我和那裏最好的商家都有來往 Yes, I'm connected to all the best houses:

「三兄弟」,「黃金鬍鬚」,「廣袤原野」 "Trois Freres", "La Barbe d'Or", "Le Grand Sauvage".

任何您想要的東西。浪漫小說,巧克力,糖果 Anything you wish. Romantic novels, chocolates, candies.

瞧這個,嗯? Look at this. Hm?

漂亮極了,是不是? Simply beautiful, is it not?

- 是的 - 嗯 - Yes, it is. - Mm.

您想要多少? How many would you like?

哦,恐怕不行 Oh, I'm afraid I can't.

- 我畢竟才剛來 - 哦,還有這個,這是,這是…… - I've only just arrived. - Oh, and this, this, this, this is--

珍珠做的 made of pearl.

由西印度群島的囚犯們鏤空雕刻的 Carved in open-work by convicts in the West Indies.

美極了 They are lovely.

哦,不過這還為時過早 Oh, but it's too soon.

我想給你看樣東西 I want to show you something.

我父親的結婚禮物 My father's wedding gift.

哦! Oh!

漂亮極了 Simply beautiful.

我們可分享的東西很多 We have so much to share.

這些,無論如何,你必須擁有 These, however, you must have.

這是來自阿爾及利亞的紡織品 These are woven in Algeria

但所用的絲,天知道,完全是神話般的質地 but the silk, I don't know, is of mythical quality.

摸一摸,感覺一下 Touch one, touch one.

啊!您有著非常高雅的品味! Ah! You have exquisite taste!

謝謝 Thank you.

嘿啊! Hey-ah!

就像天使 Angel.

仔細看,看這些閃閃發光的地方 Look closer. Look at these spangles.

幾乎都是金線 Almost threads of gold.

它們就像夜空中璀璨的星辰,不是嗎? They scintillate like stars in the night, do they not?

什麼價格? How much?

不值一提 A mere nothing.

確實非常好,真的,不過為時太早 It's lovely, really, but it's too soon.

我甚至還沒跟查爾斯提過這事 I haven't even spoken of these matters with Charles.

啊,好吧,好吧,我理解 Ah, very well, very well. I understand.

我可以給你幾本時裝雜誌 I will leave you some fashion journals

和一本關於面料的書 and a book of fabrics.

你其實沒必要擔心錢的問題 You really mustn't worry about the money.

我……如果你需要的話,我可以給你提供 I-I can give you some, if need be.

當然,是信用貸款 On credit, of course.

我知道查爾斯的信用非常好 I know Charles is good for it.

信用貸款? On credit?

對,就是說您可以隨時給您想要的東西付款 Yes, it means you can pay me whenever you like.

那麼 Now.

這個。很漂亮,不是嗎? This. Beautiful, no?

嗯 Mm.

啊,勒烏先生 Ah. Maison Lheureux.

他在自己家開了間時裝店 He runs the boutique out of his own house.

村莊在這兒就到頭了 That is the end of the village.

過來 Come.

哦,我應該介紹郝麥給你認識 Oh, I should introduce you to Homais.

他是本地的藥劑師。我們在工作上密切配合 He's our local chemist. We work closely together.

……看看這個月的,嗯? ...look at this month, mm?

啊,艾瑪! Ah, Emma!

你終於來到我們這了! You've joined us at last!

你可真漂亮 You're beautiful.

啊,歡迎來到雍維爾 Ah. Welcome to Yonville.

親愛的,嗯,郝麥先生 My dear, um, Monsieur Homais,

以及,呃,比內先生,我們的稅務官 and uh, Monsieur Binet, our tax collector.

還有呃,李昂·都普意先生,我們的法務官 And uh, Monsieur Leon Dupuis, our legal clerk.

毫無疑問夫人遠道而來還沒有 Madame no doubt has had little time to rest

時間好好休息一下 since her journey.

不過,能四處走走令人心情愉悅 Well, moving about amuses me.

我覺得在一個地方待久了實在讓人乏味 I find it tedious to always stay in the same place.

我……我舉雙手贊同 I-I couldn't agree more.

我可不。能夠每天晚上穿著同樣的拖鞋 Not me. I'm most content with the same slippers

坐在同樣的壁爐前就十分滿足了 and same fireplace every night.

查爾斯,沒有什麼能比得上外出旅行那麼愉快 Charles, nothing is more pleasant than traveling.

如果你不得不經常在馬鞍上顛簸 You wouldn't say that if you

那麼你就不會再這麼說了 were constantly obliged to be in the saddle.

你說得不對。我……別的我就不說了 You're wrong. I-I would talk of nothing else.

就講去年,我在瑞士的時候 Just last year, I was in Switzerland.

你根本無法想像那些山谷的空闊 You can't imagine the enormity of the valleys,

或是充滿詩意的湖水 or the poetry of the lakes.

這一切……一切都點燃了我……我心中的熱情 It-it moved me to-to such enthusiasm.

- 我都要…… - 艾瑪,你千萬別弄錯了 - I was comm-- - Emma, you mustn't mistake

李昂的本質 Leon's profession for his heart.

他……他……他看上去像是 He-he-he might appear to be

一名法務官,但是在他的內心深處 just a legal clerk, but secretly inside

他是全法蘭西僅存的最後一位浪漫主義詩人 he's the last romantic left in all of France.

哦,不不。這可不是開玩笑 Oh, no, no. It's no laughing matter.

其實,我可是很認真的 I'm quite concerned, actually.

有一天,我聽到他 The other day, I heard him singing

在臥室裏吟唱守護天使 The Guardian Angel in his bedroom,

而且唱得那麼投入 and he was really giving it his all.

沒有比音樂更能振奮我的心靈的了 There's nothing that elevates my soul more than music.

哦,你可別,艾瑪! 我需要你保持清醒 Oh, not you too, Emma! I need you to be sensible.

事實上,我有事想問問你 I have a favor to ask you, actually.

- 關於我的? - 嗯 - Of me? - Hm.

我想讓你去廚房看樣東西 I'd like to show you something in the kitchen.

先生們,請原諒我們離開會 Gentlemen, if you'll excuse us?

比內先生,麻煩把麵包給我 Monsieur Binet, could I trouble you for the bread?

這是希波呂忒 Hippolyte here

在旅店裏工作,不分日夜,準備伙食 works at the inn, day and night, bussing tables.

而且是在極大的不便下完成的這些工作 And he does all this with an atrocious impediment.

是不是,希波呂忒? Isn't that right, Hippolyte?

給夫人看下你的腳 Show Madame your foot.

看見了?很可怕,是不是? See? It's gruesome, is it not?

我很難過 I'm sorry.

嗯,那麼艾瑪 Hmm. Now Emma,

作為進步黨的一員 as a partisan of progress,

我有責任讓這個鎮子的事務走在前列 it is my duty to keep this town to the fore.

所以我需要你的幫助 Which is why I need your help

來說服查爾斯給這個不幸的人做下手術 to convince Charles to operate on this poor man.

我認為首先要有人能說服我,先生 I believe I should be convinced first, sir.

這是為你好! It's for your own sake!

那麼,夫人,你認為呢? Well, Madame, what do you say?

恐怕我不適合出面跟查爾斯講這個 I'm afraid it is not my place to tell Charles.

不,不,別在意那些世俗的約束 No. No, forget convention and modality.

這件事沒有什麼風險,只有好處 There are no risks here, only advantages.

呃,這代表成功。一種慈善 Uh, success. Certain relief.

解決了病人的難題 Beautification of the patient.

但同樣重要的是 But no less important,

我們的醫生獲得了一個好名聲 celebrity to be gained by the surgeon.

- 您說的這些的確很讓人動心 - 嗯哼 - All of what you speak of is most alluring. - Mm-hm.

但這事不該由我來決定,而是查爾斯 But the decision is not mine, it's up to Charles.

哦,很好 Oh, very well.

不過你至少應該幫我在他跟前吹吹風 But you will at least help me convince him,

怎麼樣? will you not?

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left