Power

Power

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 1

Release info

Power 2014 S01E08 1080p BluRay x264-ROVERS
A Commentary by stuqle046

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-06-16
Downloads: 4
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

權欲 前情提要... Previously on Power...

我們初見時 你覺得我會成為什麼樣的人? When we met, who'd you think I was gonna be?

紐約最大的毒販 The biggest goddamn drug dealer in New York City.

我不認識任何滿臉褶的 老毒梟 I don't know any old, wrinkled drug dealers.

他們不是死了 就是在監獄了 They're either dead or inside.

你從什麼時候開始騙我了? Since when do you lie to me?

什麼時候開始對我有所隱瞞了? Since when do you hide shit?

幽靈變了心 Ghost took back his loyalty,

你也是時候改變了 so now it's time for you to do the same.

我願意為你改變自己 I want to change my life for you.

我不想破壞你的家庭 I don't want to break up your marriage.

你喜歡我陪你在身邊 不是嗎? You like having me around, huh?

- 是的 - 我接受你的提議 - I do. - I want your offer.

- 600萬買斷 - 事實上 並不買 - $6 million to own it outright. - Truth is not for sale.

我發現你不忠的時候 我就把它給切了 The moment I detect disloyalty, I cut it out.

關於羅拉 你說的對 You was right about Rolla.

我很抱歉 事情會變成這樣 幽靈 I'm sorry it turned out like this, G.

是卡南告訴你的 對嗎? It was Kanan, right?

這麼多年了 你們關係還是這麼鐵 You were still tight after all these years.

我是你的朋友 I am your friend.

羅拉死了 你欠我錢 Rolla's dead. You owe me money.

但是你還欠我幾條人命 And you owe me bodies.

你得保證 你殺人的時候 我兒子不會死 You make sure my son ain't dead when you do it neither.

出去之前 我要你殺了幽靈 I want Ghost dead before I get out.

我是你的朋友 I'm your friend.

我想我們該行動了 I guess we should get to it.

我是你的朋友 I am your friend.

據說今晚會下十英尺雪 They say we supposed to get ten inches.

我是你的朋友 I'm your friend.

杯子是空的 Glass was empty.

在羅拉的胃裡發現了威士忌 The coroner found whiskey in Rolla's stomach.

不論是誰殺了他 都讓他喝了最後一杯 So whoever killed him gave him a last drink.

乾的漂亮 That's classy.

我聽說你拒絕加入底特律的 So I hear you turned down the new Border Task Force

邊防專責小組 in Detroit.

我猜你會調查到底? Guess you'll be sticking around?

羅拉被謀殺是一條新線索 Rolla's murder is a new lead.

當然 但是隨著洛沃斯在加州被起訴 Sure, but we have no money to follow it.

我們沒經費再調查下去了 With Lobos being prosecuted in California,

他們已經要我們結案了 they've shut us down.

羅拉謀殺案是紐約警察局的案子 Now Rolla's death is officially an NYPD case,

作案手法和阿尼巴爾的案子相同 just like Anibal.

可能是同一個凶手 Might be the same hitter.

我不這麼認為 I don't think so.

他還喝了最後一杯酒 He had a drink.

被槍擊後 他直接從椅子 At the kill shot, he fell right out of his chair

摔到地板上 on to the floor.

沒有打鬥的痕跡 沒有反抗的跡象 No defensive wounds, no sign of struggle.

你認識他認識人乾的 You think it was someone he knew?

他沒想到會被殺 And he didn't see it coming.

他信任那人 He trusted the person.

你覺得是那個分銷商乾的? You think it was the distributor?

你認為是幽靈乾的 You think it was Ghost.

沒準你是對的 You could be right.

但是已經不重要了 But it doesn't matter.

這週末卡利就會起訴洛沃斯 Cali will have Lobos indicted by the end of the week.

是時候放棄調查了 牛仔女郎 It's time to let it go, Cowgirl.

我們還有新的案子 We'll get the next one.

我去倒點水 I'm gonna get some water.

不行! No!

你會帶走了床的溫度的 Bed gets cold when you leave.

每次都是 It always does.

我好喜歡你這個樣子啊 I like it when you're like this.

那天晚上你嚇到我了 You kind of scared me the other night.

幽靈已經完成了我們討論的那件事 Ghost did that thing we talked about,

所以我們現在和好了 so I'm all good now.

誰是幽靈啊? Who's Ghost?

詹姆斯 James.

幽靈是... Ghost is a...

昵稱 就像... nickname, like...

只有我這麼叫他 just between me and him.

為什麼叫"幽靈"呢? Why "Ghost"?

我們小時候就發現這傢伙走路"輕飄飄"的 We knew this guy "Breeze" when we were kids.

就像幽靈一樣 He came up with Ghost.

他說那孩子會隱身術 He said the kid had the ability to disappear.

從來不知道他何時出現 何時消失 Never saw him coming, you never saw him leave.

不過現在他穿的他媽的高檔鞋子出賣了他 Those expensive-ass shoes he wears now changed all that,

就他媽的■嗒 ■嗒響不停 clickety-fucking-clack.

有天晚上我聽到他的聲音了 I heard him the other night.

他來過 對嗎? He was here, right?

我不知道你還醒著 I didn't know you were awake.

媽的 你早點說啊 Holly, you shoulda said something.

湯米 沒關係的 Tommy, it's okay.

你可以相信我 You can trust me.

我和你說過 I told you.

幽靈有塔莎在身邊 Ghost has Tasha in his corner.

她知道所有事 對嗎? She knows everything, right?

她會支持他 And she's got his back.

是的 Yeah.

我也這樣做 Maybe I can be like that.

有個人在你身邊 默默支持你 Someone in your corner, just for you.

- 傑米 - 安琪 最近怎麼樣? - Jamie. - Angie, how you doing?

要是能見到你 就會好多了 I'll be better when I see you.

我也希望你現在就在我身邊 Yeah, I wish you were here with me right now.

你知道的 You know,

在薩頓開派對那天晚上 我沒什麼事 I'm free the night of the Sutton place party.

幾周前塔莎已經知道這個派對的事了 Tasha's known about it for weeks now.

我要她過去 I told her she could come.

是的 當然 Yeah, of course.

聽著 安琪寶貝 我保證 都會好的 Look, Angie baby, I promise, all right,

我會改變現在的生活 I'm gonna change my life.

以後只有俱樂部 我的孩子 還有你 It's gonna be my club, my kids, and you.

我今天能見到你嗎? Could I see you today?

我要去看雷娜的演出 她扮演安妮 I've got Raina's play. She's Annie.

和你的家人在一起吧 Be with your family.

安琪 Angie.

我得掛了 I got to go.

# 可能在房子裡 # Maybe in a house

# 被大山所遮蔽 # all hidden by a hill

# 她坐著在那裡彈琴 # she's sitting playing piano

# 他在那裡付賬 # he's sitting paying a bill

# 也許是我忘了# and maybe I'll forget

# 他曾對我的好 # how nice he was to me

# 我又是多麼的依賴他 # and how I was almost his baby

# 也許 # Maybe

- 你好 - 再次表示感謝 - Hello. - Thanks again.

你們好 聖帕特裡剋夫婦 Hi, Mrs. St. Patrick.

十分感謝你 Thank you so much.

- 唱的太棒了 - 媽媽 媽媽 媽媽! - It was great. - Mom, mom, mom!

祝賀你 Congratulations.

- 嗨 最近怎麼樣? - 挺好的 謝謝 - Hey, how are you? - Great, I appreciate it.

- 哦 天吶 - 唱的怎麼樣? - Oh, goodness. - How was it?

- 你太棒了 小寶貝 - 她來了 - You were amazing, baby girl. - There she is.

我為你感到驕傲 I'm so proud of you.

我的大明星 My superstar.

爸爸愛你 Oh, daddy loves you.

你都把感動我哭了 You made me cry.

嘿 告訴你妹妹 她又多棒 Hey, tell your sister how good she did.

- 你太棒了 雷娜 - 謝謝你 裡克 - You did great, Raina. - Thanks, Riq.

小姐 我有一個驚喜要給你哦 I have a special surprise for you, Miss.

你可以邀請四位女生和我們一起回家 You can invite four girls to come home with us,

而且她們還可以住在家裡哦 and they can sleep over.

- 真的嗎? -當然 - I can? - Mm-hmm.

- 我想邀請誰都可以? - 當然啦 寶貝 - Whoever I want? - Yes, baby.

你們可以呆在一起 好好玩 You can stay up, have a good time,

看部電影 watch a movie.

去問問她們的媽媽 可不可以 Go ask their moms if it's okay.

- 謝謝你 - 別客氣 - Thank you. - You're welcome.

真的嗎 媽媽? Really, Mom?

塔裡克 我也問過歐文的媽媽了 好嗎? Tariq, I already asked Owen's mom if it's okay too, all right?

你問過了? You did?

姑娘們來了 你們倆可以在你的房間裡 You guys can be in your room while the girls have the den.

- 謝謝你 媽媽! - 不用客氣 - Thanks, Mom! - Yes, you're welcome.

你現在最好回家 幫我一起組織這事 Now you better come home, and help me with this shit.

你不用現在就回俱樂部吧 You don't have to go back to the club right now.

這個大日子裡 雷娜需要她爸爸 Raina deserves her daddy on her big day.

- 聖帕特裡剋夫婦 - 您好 - Mr. and Mrs. St. Patrick. - Hi.

您好 Hello, hi.

雷娜今天表現棒極了 Raina was excellent today.

她的確很努力 She certainly worked hard enough.

- 是的 - 謝謝 - Yes, she was. - Thank you.

不 該謝謝你們 No, thank you.

你們的慷慨捐助 會讓新的操場 Your generous donation will get that playground finished

在幾個月之後就建好 in just a couple of months.

我們都感到非常興奮 We're all very excited about it.

你們應該感到非常驕傲 You both should be very proud.

謝謝你們 Thank you.

慷慨捐助? Generous donation?

你看到她有多棒了 對嗎? You see how great she was, right?

哇 塔莎 Wow, Tasha.

- 你怎麼了? - 我怎麼了? - What is wrong with you? - What is wrong with me?

我得回去把錢賺回來 I got to get back to work to make some of that money back.

- 這就是我的問題 - 寶貝 - That's what's wrong with me. - Babe.

雷娜 和爸爸說再見 Raina, tell Daddy good-bye.

再見 寶貝 我真以你為榮 See you, baby. Mm, I'm so proud of you.

寶貝 Babe.

還要再加點迷迭香 Needs more Rosemary.

這酒有點淡 And it's flat.

- 詹姆斯 - 辛西婭 - James. - Cynthia.

我在最後確認一下細節 Just checking in on a few final details.

沒問題 Of course you are.

現在這味道對了 Now, that works.

- 我的客戶們肯定喜歡 - 我也覺得 - My clients are gonna love this. - I know they will.

並且我希望 這只是 And I'm hoping this is just the beginning

我們合作的一個開端 for our working relationship.

我以前和你提過 現在我再說一次 I've told you before, and I'll say it again.

你的生意只不過是 Your business is just the springboard

我想締造的夜店帝國的跳板 for the kind of nightlife empire I'm trying to build.

我相信你會成功 And I am sure you'll do it.

你是能得到自己想要的東西的人 You seem like the kind of guy that gets what he wants.

我希望你能保證明年的派對還在我這開 I want your word that I'll get this party again next year.

儘管想到能與你合作很令我心動 As tempting as the idea of spending more time with you is,

詹姆斯 你應該知道我保證不了 James, you know I can't promise that.

你當然可以 Sure you can.

我們計劃明年 We're thinking of having the party

在巴塞爾藝術展辦週末派對 at Art Basel weekend next year.

- 在邁阿密? - 嗯 - In Miami? - Mm.

準確的說 挖掘一下國外顧客的價值 Exactly, capitalizing on the international crowd.

斯特恩准備在濱海大道開分店 Stern's opening a club on Ocean Drive.

- 我們可能就在那辦派對 - 當然 - Probably do the party there. - Of course.

紐約已經是雞肋 We've done New York to death.

這裡太冷 It gets so cold here.

一會會我就覺得四肢僵硬 I feel trapped after a while.

邁阿密很溫暖 陽光普照... Miami, it'd be warm, sunny...

新的開始 Fresh start.

一個新開始 A fresh start.

辛西婭·謝裡丹簽了派對的最終合同 Cynthia Sheridan signed the final contracts for the party.

再有客人吐在沙發上 Any of the guests puke on the banquettes again,

她就自掏腰包來維護翻新 she'll pay for re-upholstery herself.

合同都打印出來了 Have it in print.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left