The first 200 lines.
这里是世界骑牛大赛的总决赛! This is the one and only PBR World Final!
卢克·柯林斯 是位年轻选手 目光敏锐 Luke Collins is young, easy on the eyes,
牛背上的魔术师 and a magician on a bull.
现在 他将挑战终极野兽 But right now, he's about to face his ultimate demon.
他将要征服的公牛名声显赫 He is about to ride a bull who needs no introduction.
这头野牛拥有连续74次甩背纪录 This bull has 74 consecutive buck-offs.
拉斯维加斯 你知道我说的是哪头牛 Las Vegas, you know who I'm talking about.
它就是兰戈! This is Rango!
他准备好了疯狂跳跃! And he is ready to rock and roll!
上吧! Let go!
等一下 Wait a minute!
卢克·柯林斯摔下来了 Luke Collins is down.
片名:最长的旅途
一年后...
你们知道索菲亚在哪吗? Hey, do you guys know where Sophia is?
抱歉 不知道 No, sorry.
让他们把座位给我们留好 Tell them to save our seats.
看到索菲亚么没? Did you see Sophia?
她在房里学习呢 She's in her room studying.
她不会跟你走的 But you're not gonna get her to go.
-嗨 玛莎 -拜托别打扰我 Hi, Marcia. Thanks for not disturbing.
我有礼物要给你 I have a present for you.
等等 你是认真的吗? Wait. You were serious?
我不像认真的? Do I look serious?
不 你看起来很搞笑 No, you look ridiculous.
来吧 索菲亚 很好玩的 Oh, come on, Soph. They're so much fun.
不行 我有作业要做 I can't. I have work to do.
现在是大四下学期 It's second semester senior year.
你的成绩很好了 Your grades are stellar.
纽约已经有工作等着你去 You already have a job lined up in New York.
实习生 光干活没薪水 An internship. All of the work and none of the pay.
一半人都出去玩了 Half the house is going.
我不是牛仔女孩的范 I don't see myself as a rodeo gal.
好吧 这不是牛仔 是骑牛大赛 Fine. It's not the rodeo, it's bull riding.
有区别的 There's a difference.
你会错过重点的 You're missing the point.
我懂 帅哥嘛 Hot guys, I know.
不 不是帅哥 No, not "hot guys."
是最最帅的帅哥 The hottest guys you have ever seen.
拜托 Please.
好吧 Fine.
但我才不穿这种牛仔靴 But I'm not wearing those cowboy boots.
我们到了吧? So, this is it, huh?
对 就这 史上最牛运动 Yeah, this is it. "The toughest spost on dirt"!
是啊 我要帅哥 Yeah, I need a hot cowboy.
哇! Whoa!
天啊! 哇! Oh, my God! Whoa!
那是什么牛啊? What was that?
看溜槽那那个帅哥 Look at that guy in the chute.
观众们 接下来是激动人心的时刻 Fans, we're gonna go now to the Ridin' Dirty bucking chute...
有请本地的英雄人物 卢克·柯林斯 where we have got local hero Luke Collins
他来自北卡州的沃克敦 from Walkertown, North Carolina!
冲啊 卢克! Go, Luke!
他是三届骑牛大赛总冠军 He's a three-time PBR World Finals champion.
尽管伤势让他休赛了一年 For over a year, an injury has sidelined him.
但他回来了 But he's back.
目前世界排名52位 Currently ranked 52nd in the world.
他还有很长一段路要走 He has a long way to go.
准备好了吗? You ready for this?
等着瞧 We'll see.
今天 他骑的牛是甜瑭 And today, he will be riding Sweet Thang.
我们上! Let's go!
耶 加油! Yeah, go!
哇! 耶! Whoo! Yeah!
女士们先生们 冠军诞生了 Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a champion.
耶! 我的纯爷们! Yeah! That's my boy!
我觉得我该站起来! I feel like I should stand!
卢克·柯林斯现在晋级... Luke Collins now moves up...
到世界第48排名 to 48th in the world standings.
嘿! Hey!
留着吧 Keep it.
哦! Oh!
有你的啊 Work it, girl.
-你戴着太大了 -知道 It's so big on you. I know.
?Lay me down by the old oak tree.?
?Don't cut my hair when they bury me.?
?Light me up and send me out to sea.?
?One, two, three.?
?In the backwoods company...?
骑的很精彩 牛仔 Nice riding, cowboy.
当然了 我奶奶骑甜瑭能跻身前八 Of course, my grandma could have made the eight on Sweet Thang.
很高兴你能复出 卢克 It's good to have you back, Luke.
没有你比赛没难度 It was getting too easy without you.
贾里德! Jared!
嘿 兄弟 我去去就来 Hey, buddy. I'll be right back.
嘿 拉里 Hey, Larry.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 Good to see you. Good to see you here.
卢克 你好吗? Luke, hey, man. How are you doing?
恭喜你 小伙子 Congratulations, man.
赢的感觉不错吧 I know it feels good to get a win under your belt, doesn't it?
非常棒 Sure does. Yeah.
你得来拜访我们 Let me ask you. You need to come visit us.
我想给你介绍几个骑牛大赛的好手 I wanna introduce you to some good folks from PBR.
重要人物 来喝一杯吧 Important folk. Come get a beer.
好的 我会来的 You got it. I'll be right behind you.
好的 Yes. Okay.
嘿 呃... Hey, um...
晚安吧 You had a good night.
回到第一名的路很长 But it's a long way back to the top.
我有一顶和你一样的帽子 I got a hat just like that.
抱歉 Yeah. Sorry.
不用 你拿着 你戴着更好看 No, you hold on to it. Looks better on you.
像这样? Like this?
可以吗? May I?
可以 Sure.
嗯嗯 Uh-huh.
好了 好的 Yeah. Okay.
真漂亮 Beautiful.
卢克 Luke.
索菲亚 Sophia.
很高兴见到你 索菲亚 Nice to meet you, Sophia.
能请你喝一杯吗? I'm gonna... Can I... Can I get you a drink?
今晚你是大赢家 对吧 You were the big winner tonight, right?
我想应该我请你喝 I think I should be the one buying you a beer.
哦不用 在我老家不是这规矩 Oh, no. Doesn't work like that where I'm from.
好吧 Okay.
你请吧 You're buying.
苏菲亚! Sophia!
嗨! 哇 你在这 Hi! Whoa. There you are.
我到处在找你 I've been looking all over for you.
呃 这是玛莎 她是我... Um, this is Marcia. She's my...
妹妹 Sister.
联谊会的妹妹 Sorority sister.
严格说来 是死党 BFFs, if we're speaking technically.
你好帅啊 You are gorgeous.
-该送你打车回去了 -什么? Time to put you in a cab. What?
我需要点东西醒醒酒 I just need everything to stop spinning for a sec.
我要生病了 I'm gonna be sick.
-什么? -我想我要病了 What? I think I'm gonna be sick.
-你怎么知道? -发烧了 How sure? High 90s.
哇 哇 哇 哇 Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa!
幸好你扶住 Yeah. We got her.
好了 Okay.
我该送她回家了 I should take her home.
是啊 好主意 Yeah. Probably a good idea.
我想打电话给你... I would say that I'd call you...
但我觉得在你老家 but I have a feeling, where you come from...
估计没这规矩 it just doesn't work like that.
没错 That's right.
我打给你? I'll call you?
他打电话给你 You're telling me that he has called you,
你却没给他回过电话? and you haven't called him back?
两个月后我要搬去纽约 有什么意义? I'm moving to New York in two months. What's the point?
有什么意义? What's the point?
你好好看过他没? Have you gotten a good look at him?
那肩膀 那双眼睛 那就是意义所在 Those shoulders, those eyes. That's the point.
我要开启人生新篇章 Okay, look. I am starting a new chapter of my life.
不想分心 I do not need any distractions.
索菲亚 你真是我见过唯一一个... Sophia, you are literally the only girl I know...
对牛仔不感冒的姑娘 who wouldn't have a fling with a cowboy.
好吧 Okay.
转语音邮箱 Straight to voice-mail.
转语音邮箱 Straight to voice-mail.
喂? Hello?
嘿 卢克 我是索菲亚 Hey, Luke. It's Sophia.
我想知道 你是否有空出来见个面 I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out sometime...
喝个咖啡什么的 or grab coffee or something.
不 不想喝 No, I'm okay.
好吧 Okay.
那我猜我只脆放过你了 Uh, well, I guess I should just let you go, then.
跟你开玩笑呢 索菲亚 I'm just messing with you, Sophia.
吃饭怎么样? How about dinner?
算是约会吗? You mean, like a date?
对 是约会 Yeah, like a date.
哇! Wow!
多数男生会说"之后干嘛去? " Most guys, they just say, "What are you doing later?"
或者在晚上发短信说"嘿 过来" Or they text late at night, "Hey, come over."
是啊 叫我守旧派吧 Yeah, well, call me old-school.
我们在哪见面? Should I meet you somewhere?
不用 我去你那接你 No. I'll pick you up at your place.
6点方便吗? Dose 6:00 work for you?
好的 Okay.
?I feel a sin comin' on.?
?Please Jesus don't hold me back.?
?I know it ain't mine but I want it so bad.?
?The smoke in the whiskey's got me feeling easy.?
?And after I'll fade in the glass.?
?And you can see it.?
?All over my face.?
姑娘们 Ladies.
?Sweet temptation.?
?All over the place?
?Give me tall dark and handsome.?
?Mix it up with something strong?
?I feel a sin comin' on.?
嗨 Hi.
嗨 我认识你 Hi. I know you.
玛莎 对吧? 嗯嗯 Marcia, right? Mmm-hmm.
上次见到你... The last time I saw you...
你有点模糊 you were a little blurry.
是啊 Yeah.
-进来吧 -谢谢 You can come in. Thank you.
她在楼上准备呢 She's upstairs getting ready.
嗨 Hi.
嗨 Hi.
嗨 Hi.
呃... Um...
谢谢 Thank you.
真漂亮 So sweet.
他还送花给她呢 He's even bought her flowers.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.