Fifty Shades Darker

Fifty Shades Darker

Download Big 5 Code Subtitle

Release info

Fifty Shades Darker 2017 UNRATED 1080p BluRay x264-DRONES
Fifty Shades Darker 2017 UNRATED 7200p BluRay x264-DRONES
A Commentary by GREEN12
Chs

Tags

BluRay
x264
1080
720
Published on: 2018-03-03
Downloads: 142
Hearing Impaired: No

Big 5 Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

听着 Listen!

住手 Stop!

你该死的蠢蛋 You silly fucking twit!

求你了 Please!

你真他妈的是个傻婊子 知道吗 You are one stupid fucking bitch, you know that?

闭嘴 Shut the fuck up!

不 No.

你在这呢 There you are.

不要 No!

不要 No.

-你个小杂种 -不要 - You're a little shit. - No!

不要 No!

格 雷 的 五 十 道 阴 影: 束 缚

祝你新工作顺利

安娜斯塔西娅·斯蒂尔 Anastasia Steele?

谢谢 Thanks.

祝你新工作顺利

克里斯蒂安·格雷

好 知道了 谢谢 Yeah. Got it. Thank you.

早上好 海德先生 Good morning, Mr. Hyde.

安娜 别这么见外 叫我杰克 Ana, please, it's Jack.

你喝茶对吧 淡红茶 Tea, right? Weak, black.

好像应该是我给你买茶才对 I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to get this for you,

不过谢谢你 杰克 but thank you, Jack.

巴巴多斯棒极了 Barbados is amazing.

到处是珊瑚 海龟还有酒 It's all coral and turtles and booze...

你真该来的 你为什么就是不来 Oh! You should be here. Why aren't you here?

告诉我家的那个混蛋弟弟 Yeah, and tell that douchebag brother at mine

有时间休息一天 好吗 to take a day off for once, would ya?

好了 再见 安娜 All right. Bye, Ana. Bye!

新工作怎么样 So, how's the new job'?

挺好的 老板有让我参与报送工作 It's good. My boss has me weighing in on submissions.

真令人激动 好极了 That's exciting. Great.

克里斯蒂安有找你吗 Have you heard from Christian?

有啊 Yeah.

他给我送了花 He sent me flowers.

祝我好运 To wish me luck.

亲爱的 Sweetheart,

你打算告诉我你们俩到底怎么了吗 are you ever gonna tell me what happened between you?

道不同吧 Fundamental differences, I guess.

长久不了 It wasn't gonna last.

这是给我的吗 Are those for me?

不是 这些不急 Nah. They can wait.

好吧 Okay.

打扮挺漂亮的 今晚有约吗 Look nice. Going out tonight?

我有个朋友 Oh, um, a friend of mine

他今晚摄影展开幕 has a photography exhibition opening tonight.

我去捧场 So, gonna go.

好 Good.

手稿的进展如何 How did you make out with those manuscripts?

非常好 这一个 Oh, really great, actually. This one, um...

博伊斯·福克斯 Boyce Fox.

我看的手不释卷 言辞犀利 I couldn't put it down. It's so sharp.

却也很中肯 我觉得他很有才华 And relevant. And I think he's really got something.

-你这么觉得 -是的 - You think? - Yeah.

-好 我回头看看 -好的 - All right. I'll check it out. - Great.

-今晚玩的开心 安娜 -谢谢 - Have fun tonight, Ana. - Thank you.

今天辛苦了 Thanks for today.

晚安 汉娜 Good night, Hannah.

再见 Bye!

来杯夏敦埃酒 Glass of chardonnay?

谢谢 Thanks.

我的天 Oh, my God.

我的天啊 Jesus Christ.

安娜 Ana!

你来了 You made it.

何塞 Jose...

这里到处都是我的脸 This is, like, so much of my face in here.

我要是提前问你 你肯定会说你害羞 Well, if I had asked, you would have been like, "I'm too shy."

没错 Yeah.

但你 But you...

这是我最好的作品 It's my best stuff.

这也太... That's so...

你喜欢这些吗 Do you like them?

这些照片太大了 They are super large.

等等 Hold on.

这些肖像都卖掉了 同一个人买的 All the portraits have sold to one man.

真的吗 They did?

-你开玩笑呢吧 -没开玩笑 - You're kidding! - No.

有人喜欢 Well, somebody likes them.

六张已经都被买走了 They just bought all six.

全部六张 All six?

今晚晚饭我请 Dinner's on me tonight, okay?

我马上回来 I'll be right back.

安娜斯塔西娅 Anastasia.

是你 对吗 你跑来买下了六张肖像 It was you, wasn't it? You just went and bought all of these?

我不喜欢陌生人傻盯着你看 I don't like strangers gawking at you.

你为什么来 Why are you here?

为你而来 For you.

听着 Hey.

我们能找个私密点的地方谈谈吗 Can we talk somewhere private?

不行 No.

听着 我不太擅长这些 我从来没有 Look, I'm not very good at this. I've never had to...

我再也不想再试一次了 I've never wanted to try again.

克里斯蒂安 我不想... Christian, I don't...

-这不是个好主意 -我们谈谈吧 - It's not a good idea. - Let's talk.

好吗 就谈谈 拜托了 Okay? Just talk, please.

跟我共进晚餐 Have dinner with me.

行吧 那我跟你去吃晚餐 Okay, fine. I will have dinner with you.

只是因为我饿了 Because I'm hungry.

但我们只是谈谈 仅此而已 But we are only talking and that is it.

等等 Hold on.

我得走了 I'm gonna take off.

-这么早 -你的照片都很棒 何塞 - Already? - Your photos are so stunning, Jose.

-谢谢你 -我为你骄傲 - Thank you. - I'm proud of you.

谢谢 Thank you.

克里斯蒂安 我不能 我不能这么做 Christian, I can't. I can't do this.

老天 安娜 Christ, Ana.

好 Okay.

我有个提议 I have a proposition.

就吃顿饭 我们谈谈 Just come to dinner. We can talk.

你们还需要再看看吗 Would you like some more time?

不了 两份五分熟的牛排配薯条时蔬 No. Two steaks' medium. Fries. Green vegetables.

事实上 我要份藜麦沙拉 Um, actually, I'm gonna have the quinoa salad.

好吧 Fine.

两杯巴萝莎希哈红酒 And two glasses of the Barossa Valley Shiraz.

先生 我们只按瓶卖 We only sell that by the bottle, sir.

那就来一瓶 A bottle then.

好的 先生 Yes, Sir.

谢谢 Thanks.

那么 So?

我们谈吧 Let's talk.

我希望你回到我身边 I want you back.

我愿意重新商讨条款 I'd like to renegotiate terms.

但我看不到可行性 But I don't see how.

你想要的 你说那才是真实的你 The things you want, you said that's the way you are.

但上次发生的事 不会再发生了 But what happened last time, that's not gonna happen again.

你怎么说得出口 How can you say that?

我知道是我让你给我展示最大限度 I know that I asked you to show me how far it can go,

但你就是会从强加给别人的痛苦中获取快感 but you were getting off on the pain you inflicted.

你改变不了 That's still in you.

我在努力改 I'm working on it.

在努力改什么 Working on what?

你要是什么都不告诉我 我就没法做到 I can't do this if you won't talk to me.

你想知道什么 What do you wanna know?

所有事 Everything.

行 Fine.

好了 我们自己来 Yeah. We'll manage.

我生母在我四岁时死了 My birth mother died when I was four.

她是个瘾君子 霹雳可卡因 She was an addict. Crack.

剩下的你自己能联想到了 You can fill in the blanks.

你之前为什么不告诉我 Why didn't you tell me that?

我告诉过你 I did.

但你当时在睡觉 But you were asleep at the time.

好吧 那么 Okay. Well, um...

一般来说 Generally,

良好沟通最关键 a key part of good communication

就是对话双方都要醒着 is that both parties be conscious.

你母亲的事情我很抱歉 I'm really sorry about your mother.

这都过去了 It's in the past.

我带你来是来商讨的 Now, I brought you here to negotiate.

你接受新条款吗 You're open to new terms?

没有规则 No rules.

没有惩罚 No punishments.

没有规则 没有惩罚 还有 No rules, no punishments, and

没有秘密 no more secrets.

我能做到 I can do that.

你想要 You want a...

你是怎么说的 What do you call it?

香草关系 A vanilla relationship?

我是说 我们只做你觉得适应的事 I mean, we only do what you're comfortable with.

但你需要那些 But you need all those things.

我更需要你 I need you more.

斯蒂尔小姐 Miss Steele.

谢谢 泰勒 Thanks, Taylor.

没有附加条件 No strings attached.

很刺激 This is spiky.

我喜欢 I like it.

我明天打给你 I'll call you tomorrow.

好的 Okay.

晚安 Good night.

克里斯蒂安 做梦要梦到我

做梦要梦到我

也许吧 谢谢今晚的款待 待会见宝贝

安娜 不少人都跟我夸你 Ana, I've been hearing a lot of good things about you.

跟你说了 莉斯 Told you, Liz.

这个真的好好读呢 This one actually reads.

你好 杰克 Hey, Jack.

人事部主管来这里干什么 What's the head of HR doing lurking around?

我们有麻烦了吗 Are we in trouble?

没有 我只是来鼓舞士气的 Not at all. I'm just here to encourage.

真的吗 那我觉得 Really? Well, I think a

去洛里家来一轮酒就够了 round of drinks at Lori's would do the trick.

抱歉 有会议 不然一定去 Sorry. Meetings. Otherwise.

洛里是谁 Who's Lori?

是街角的一个酒吧 Oh, it's a bar around the corner.

周五去那聚餐是办公室传统 Fridays are a bit of a ritual.

你也该来 You should come.

当然了 去多认识些人 Absolutely. Go network.

不 我很想去 但我今晚有约了 Oh, no, I would. I have plans tonight.

让你的约会对象也来呗 就喝一杯 So have your plan come along. Just for a quick one.

你好 Hello?

好 Yeah.

玩的开心 Have fun.

安娜斯塔西娅 Anastasia.

不好意思 我们认识吗 I'm sorry. Have we met before?

没事 It's okay.

我谁都不是 I'm nobody.

你好 洛里家在这边 Hey. Lori's is this way.

快来 我请你 Come on, I'm buying.

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left