The first 200 lines.
女士们先生们 我是你们的国王乔治三世 Ladies and gentlemen, this is your king, George III.
欢迎观看《汉密尔顿》 Welcome to Hamilton.
接下来的时间 请把手机和其他电子设备 At this time, please silence all cell phones
调至静音 and other electronic devices.
严禁所有形式的拍照和录像 All photography and video recording is strictly prohibited.
谢谢配合 请欣赏我们的表演 Thank you, and enjoy my show.
一个野种,孤儿 How does a bastard, orphan
荡妇生的苏格兰人后裔 Son of a whore and a Scotsman
冥冥之中,降生于加勒比海的不毛之地 Dropped in the middle of A forgotten spot in the Caribbean
肮脏破落,一贫如洗 By providence Impoverished, in squalor
如何成长为一名才子,一代传奇? Grow up to be a hero and a scholar?
十美元上的国父被父亲抛弃 The ten-dollar founding father Without a father
还有一堆爸爸 Got a lot farther
然而天道酬勤,他出人头地 By working a lot harder
凭借天资聪颖 By being a lot smarter
凭借自强自立 By being a self-starter
刚到十四岁就掌管起公司的远洋贸易 By 14, they placed him In charge of a trading charter
每天无数奴隶被屠杀,被虐待 And every day, while slaves Were being slaughtered
被迫漂洋过海被人贩卖 And carted away across the waves
亚历山大不愿同流,坚守自己的看法 He struggled and kept his guard up
他心中渴望一个归属,一个家 Inside, he was longing For something to be a part of
这位早已做好了准备巧取豪夺,讨价还价 The brother was ready to beg Steal, borrow or barter
突然一场鼷风来袭,家乡满目疮痍 Then a hurricane came And devastation reigned
此君眼见自己的前途也快要随波漂离 Our man saw his future Drip-dripping down the drain
于是他动了动脑子,拿起一支笔 Put a pencil to his temple Connected it to his brain
发表了他的第一篇诗作,倾诉心中悲疾 And he wrote his first refrain A testament to his pain
消息传开,人道"这孩子太厉害了嘿" Well, the word got around They said, "This kid is insane, man"
家乡筹款送他去了大陆上的北美 Took up a collection Just to send him to the mainland
"去上学吧,别忘了是我们给你机会" Get your education Don't forget from whence you came
"你将扬名立万大有作为" And the world's gonna know your name
"说吧,你是谁?" What's your name, man?
亚历山大·汉密尔顿 Alexander Hamilton
我是亚历山大.汊密尔帻 My name is Alexander Hamilton
我那数不清的事迹从此刻讲起 And there's a million things I haven't done
你别着急 But just you wait
看仔细 Just you wait
他十岁的时候债台高筑, 弃他于不顾 When he was ten his father split Full of it, debt-ridden
两年后,母子二人重病卧床 Two years later See Alex and his mother bedridden
几乎病入膏肓 Half dead, sittin' in their own sick
屋里异味冲天,却无人照看打扫 The scent thick and...
亚山大终于好转,母亲却撒手人寰 Alex got better But his mother went quick
他搬去了表哥家,谁知表哥不久后自杀 Moved in with a cousin The cousin committed suicide
除了被打击的自尊什么都没留给他 Left him with nothing but ruined pride Something new inside
然而他心中有了新的想法: A voice saying
"亚历山大,你必须自己起家" "Alex, you gotta fend for yourself"
于是他闭关苦读,览遍群书 He started retreatin' and readin' Every treatise on the shelf
要不是那么精明绝顶 There would've been nothing left to do For someone less astute
他一定会计无所出,山穷水尽,至死一文不名 He would've been dead or destitute Without a cent of restitution
但他开始工作,帮亡亲的房东管账 Started working Clerking for his late mother's landlord
经手甘蔗朗姆酒穷小子见识看涨 Tradin' sugarcane and rum And all the things he can't afford
不放过每一本书 -Scammin'-Scammin' for every book
如饥似渴地阅读 He can get his hands on
规划着明天 -Plannin'-Plannin' for the future
也就是现在 See him now as he stands on The bow of a ship
看他脚下那艘船正向新大陆驶 Headed for a new land
在纽约你能改头换面 In New York you can be a new man
在纽约你能改头换面 In New York you can be a new man
等着瞧! Just you wait
-在纽约你能改头换面 -等着瞧! -In New York you can be a new man-Just you wait
在纽约你能改头换面 In New York you can be a new man
在纽约,在纽约 In New York, New York
等着瞧! Just you wait
亚历山大·汉密尔顿 Alexander Hamilton
亚历山大·汉密尔顿 Alexander Hamilton
我们都等着你来部署 -We are waiting in the wings for you-Waiting in the wings for you
你一向都不考虑让步 You could never back down
你一直都没学会 You never learned to take your
慢下脚步! Time
-哦,亚历山大 汉密尔顿 -亚历山大·汉密尔顿 -Oh, Alexander Hamilton-Alexander Hamilton
当美利坚歌颂着你 When America sings for you
他们可知你饱受磨砺? Will they know what you overcame?
他们可知你重塑历史格局? Will they know you rewrote the game?
世界 The world
从此不一样 Will never be the same
哦 Oh
船已经进入港湾 The ship is in the harbor now
-快仔细找找他 -等着瞧 -See if you can spot him-Just you wait
又一个底层移民 Another immigrant Comin' up from the bottom
等着瞧 Just you wait
夙敌抹杀他的名誉 美利坚把他忘记 His enemies destroyed his rep America forgot him
我们同他抗敌/与他为敌 We fought with him
我呢?把性命放他手里 Me, I died for him
我呢?对他从不怀疑 Me, I trusted him
我呢?为他意乱情迷 Me, I loved him
而我? And me
是那个对他开枪的傻逼 I'm the damn fool that shot him
我那数不清的事迹从此刻讲起 There's a million things I haven't done
你们给我看仔细! But just you wait
说吧,你是谁? What's your name, man?
亚历山大·汉密尔顿! Alexander Hamilton
1776年 1776
纽约城 New York City
打扰了,请问阁下可是亚仑伯尔? Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
看情况,你是谁啊? That depends Who's asking?
哦,是这样的,我是亚历山大·汉密尔顿 Oh, well, sure Sir, I'm Alexander Hamilton
乐意为您效劳,阁下,我一直在找您呢 I'm at your service, sir I have been looking for you
我有点紧张了呢 I'm getting nervous
阁下...您的大名我在普林斯顿就听说了 Sir, I heard your name at Princeton
我在寻求提前毕业的时候 I was seeking An accelerated course of study
被您的哥们儿惹火了 When I got sort of out of sorts With a buddy of yours
我似乎是把他打了,我不清楚他是谁 I may have punched him It's a blur, sir
他好像是个管财务的? He handles the financials
-你打了司库 -对! -You punched the bursar?-Yes
我想像似的 I wanted to do what you did
两年毕业,然后加入革命 Graduate in two Then join the revolution
他看我像看白痴似的,我才不是白痴呢 He looked at me like I was stupid I'm not stupid
您究竟是怎么做到的?您怎么那么快就毕业了呢? So, how'd you do it? How'd you graduate so fast?
那是我父母过世前所期望的 It was my parents' dying wish Before they passed
您是孤儿?原来如此,我也是孤儿 You're an orphan Of course
上帝啊,我真希望有一场战争之类的 I'm an orphan God, I wish there was a war
这样我们就能证明我们是不会比任何人差的... Then we could prove that we're worth More than anyone bargained for
我请你喝一杯如何? Can I buy you a drink?
那太好了 That would be nice
既然我们聊到这儿了,我就跟你讲讲: While we're talking Let me offer you some free advice
三缄其口 Talk less
什么? What?
-笑脸迎人 -呵! -Smile more-Ha.
别让别人知道你赞成什么反对什么 Don't let them know What you're against or what you're for
您是开玩笑的么? You can't be serious
-你想出人头地么? -是的 -You wanna get ahead?-Yes
管不好自己嘴的傻子 Fools who run their mouths off
是不会有好结果的 Wind up dead
哟,哟,哟,哟,哟!现在是什么时候! Oh, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo! What time is it?
秀出来的时候! Showtime!
...正如我所说的... Like I said
秀出来!秀出来! Showtime! Showtime! Yo!
小爷我是约翰.劳伦斯 I'm John Laurens in the place to be
塞缪尔.亚当斯若能值两盅,那爷就能抵三盅! Had two pints of Sam Adams But I'm workin' on three
红衣服英国兵可见不得我牛皮哄哄! Those redcoats don't want it with me
因为我 'Cause I will
会揍得他们满地找牙直到革命成功! These cops till I'm free
喂,喂,旁友们,我是拉法叶! Oui, oui, mon ami Je m'appelle Lafayette
圆桌骑士的兰斯洛特跟我有得一比 The Lancelot of the revolutionary set
我远道而来只为问个好! I came from afar just to say bonsoir
告诉国王"给老子滚蛋去!",谁最牛逼?我最牛逼! Tell the king "casse-toi" Who is the best? C'est moi
我是赫丘利斯 穆里根,器大活好,性趣不少 I am Hercules Mulligan Up in it, lovin' it
听到你妈喊"再来一炮?" Yes, I heard your mother say "Come again?"
把你们的女儿和马都藏好 Lock up your daughters and horses
隔着四层紧身衣确实也很难搞 Of course, it's hard to have intercourse Over four sets of corsets
别再说那些淫词,再给我倒杯酒,小子! Whoa!No more sex Pour me another brew, son
-我们再次举起杯子 -敬革命! -Let's raise a couple more-To the revolution
哎呀,这不是普林斯顿的天才大师? Well, if it ain't the prodigy Of Princeton College
亚伦 伯尔! Aaron Burr.
给我们吟个诗,教我们点儿知识! Give us a verse Drop some knowledge
想得美:你们急着表态说得唾沫横飞 Good luck with that You're takin' a stand
我就坐着看 You spit, I'mma sit
看我们中走得远的是谁 -We'll see where we land-Boo!
伯尔,革命近在眼前,你犹豫什么? Burr, the revolution's imminent What do you stall for?
如果你不表态,你想怎样呢? If you stand for nothing, Burr What'll you fall for?
呦,这是谁?这是谁? -Ooh, who are you?-Who are you?
这是谁? Who are you?
这小子是谁?他想干什么? Ooh, who is this kid? What's he gonna do?
我绝不放过任何良机 I am not throwing away my shot
我绝不放过任何良机 I am not throwing away My shot
我与我的国家无异,年轻、好斗、迫切之极 Hey, yo, I'm just like my country I'm young, scrappy and hungry
我绝不放过任何良机 And I'm not throwing away my shot
国王学院的奖学金我已获得 I'mma get a scholarship To King's College
我不该自夸,但是天啦,我真是天才难得 I probably shouldn't brag But dag, I amaze and astonish
问题是我天赋异禀但缺乏打磨 The problem is I got a lot of brains But no polish
搞出动静才有人注意到我 I gotta holler just to be heard
我每一句话都道理多多 With every word I drop knowledge
如同金子沙中埋,钻石未雕琢 I'm a diamond in the rough A shiny piece of coal
我为达到目标奋力拼搏,我的演说才能没人比得过 Tryin' to reach my goal My power of speech, unimpeachable
19岁的我内心已成熟如长者 Only 19, but my mind is older
纽约的街头无比冷漠 These New York City streets get colder
我必须背负艰难险恶 I shoulder every burden
我没有资本可言说 Every disadvantage I have learned to manage
我走在路上,又冷又饿 I don't have a gun to brandish I walk these streets famished
我要点燃燎原星火 The plan is to fan this spark Into a flame
然而此刻夜黑如墨,那就让我把名字述说 But damn, it's getting dark So let me spell out the name
我是亚一历一山一大一 -I am the-A-L-E-X-A-N-D-E-R
一大一业一必一兴 We are meant to be
一个独立运转的殖民地 A colony that runs independently
却被英国指手画脚个不停 Meanwhile, Britain Keeps shittin' on us endlessly
他们的苛捐杂税无尽无止 Essentially, they tax us relentlessly
然而英王乔治花钱毫无节制 Then King George turns around Runs a spending spree
他才不会无条件地解放臣民 He ain't ever gonna Set his descendants free
所以本世纪定有一场革命 So there will be a revolution In this century
-轮到我出席! -他这句号在括号里 -Enter me-He says in parentheses
我名垂青你可别讶异 And don't be shocked When your history book mentions me
用生命换取民族的自由也在所不惜 I will lay down my life If it sets us free
你早晚会看到我的光荣事迹 Eventually you'll see my ascendancy
任何机遇我都不放过 -And I am not throwing away my shot-My shot
任何机遇我都不放过 -I am not throwing away my shot-My shot
我就像我的国家,年轻、好斗、如饥似渴 Hey, yo, I'm just like my country I'm young, scrappy and hungry
任何机遇我都不放过! And I'm not throwing away my shot
任何机遇我都不放过 I am not throwing away my shot
我绝不放过任何良机 I am not throwing away My shot
我与我的国家无异,年轻、好斗、迫切之极 Hey, yo, I'm just like my country I'm young, scrappy and hungry
我绝不放过任何良机 And I'm not throwing away my shot
就个时机! It's time to take a shot
我梦想着国家没有君主 I dream of life without a monarchy
法国持续的动乱会变成木政府主义么? The unrest in France Will lead to "on-archy"
木政府?怎么说,该怎么说 "On-archy?" How you say?
无政府? Anarchy
我在战场上能吓得敌人方寸全无 When I fight I make the other side panicky
看我一出击! With my shot
我是个裁缝的徒弟 Yo, I'm a tailor's apprentice
我能让你们这些笨蛋失去理智 And I got y'all knuckleheads In loco parentis
我加入革命 I'm joining the rebellion
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.