The first 200 lines.
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b 208 0 229 21 229 50 l 229 179 b 229 208 208 228 179 228 l 50 228 b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
原創翻譯 雙語字幕
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 38 -1 l 44 6 l 38 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻譯 草草
翻譯 草草
翻譯 草草
校對 小酸奶
時間軸 吃土少女
後期 8T
總監 小酸奶
賤人 Bitch!
你非得來找她麻煩 You had to make it about her!
懲罰者 第二季 第十三集
他們是好孩子 They are good boys.
他們會讓麗貝卡驕傲的 They will do Rebecca proud.
他們一直在問爸爸在哪 They keep asking where their father is.
他們不明白為什麼他不在 They don't understand why he isn't here.
你怎麼跟他們說的 What did you tell them?
我跟他們說 Well, I told them that
他去執行很重要的神聖任務了 he's on a very important and sacred mission,
他愛他們 很快就會回來 that he loves them, and he'll be home soon.
萊繆很聰明 Lemuel is very bright.
我可以把他培養成材 I could do something with him.
我們會滿足他們倆的需要 We will do whatever both of them need.
這是我們欠麗貝卡和約翰的 We owe it to Rebecca and to John.
我向約翰承諾了 他理解的 I made John that promise. He understands.
我知道這讓你不安 但你保護不了約翰 I know it bothers you, but you can't protect John.
已經太失控了 It's gone too far.
他不能回來了 He can never come back.
如果他們有我們 就不需要約翰了 If they have us, they don't need John.
他現在只會給他們帶來麻煩 He can only bring them trouble now.
他已經是累贅了 He's damaged goods.
你總是更擅長做出艱難的選擇 You were always better at making the hard choices.
約翰的生命就是他們的未來的代價 John's life will be the price for those boys' future.
還有大衛的 And David's.
大衛 怎麼想起來給我... Ah, David. To what do I owe the--
爸爸 Hi, Dad.
我兒子呢 Where is my son?
我問你 我兒子呢 I am asking you, where is my son?
嗯 我聽到了 Yeah, I know what you asked me.
打招呼 大衛 Say hi, David.
大衛 你受傷了嗎 David, are you hurt?
我沒事 I'm fine.
如果你碰了他 If you touch one hair on
-一根汗毛 -怎麼回事 那是誰 - his head-- - What is going on? Who is that?
那個為你們工作的瘋子 The psychopath that works for you,
他抓走了那姑娘 所以我抓走了你們兒子 he took the girl, so I took your son.
如果她不能安全回到我身邊 If I don't get her back safely,
你們要擔心的就不止 you're gonna have a lot more to worry about
他的汗毛了 than the goddamned hair on his head.
威脅我們兒子是你做的最愚蠢的事 Threatening our son is the stupidest thing you have ever done.
你根本想象不到我們的本事 You have no idea what we're capable of.
安德森 別激動 Anderson, easy.
不 我非常清楚你們的本事 No, I know exactly what you're capable of.
我知道你們留下的那些屍體 I know about the trail of bodies you left.
我知道孔切夫斯基 I know about Konchevsky,
我知道波洛佐涅夫 和芝加哥的那些小青年 and I know about Poloznev and the teenagers in Chicago.
我都知道 I know all about that.
沒錯 That's right.
如果你不放了我們的獨子 So think what we'll do to you
想想看我們會怎麼對你 if you do not let our only child go.
你會慢慢死去 You will die slowly.
我要殺了每一個 I will kill everyone
跟你哪怕有一點交集的人 卡塞爾先生 who so much as crossed paths with you, Mr. Castle.
-你在威脅我嗎 -你得冷靜下來 - You threatening me? - You need to calm down.
這不僅是威脅 這是事實 That was more than a threat. It's a fact.
我要你死 I'm gonna see you dead.
不 我覺得這是威脅 Nah... I think it was a threat.
大衛 David!
嗯 Yeah.
你兒子流血了 Your son is bleeding.
這才是事實 That's a fact.
我... I'm--
你真厲害 卡塞爾先生 You're quite something, Mr. Castle.
但你太不自量力了 But you're very much out of your depth.
看啊 媽媽跟爸爸一樣壞 Look at that. Mom's just as filthy as Dad, huh?
你要怎樣才會把大衛安然還給我們 What do you need to deliver David back to us safely?
我要那姑娘 我要她毫發無傷 I need the girl, and I need her unharmed.
等她回來了 你們兒子就會回去 Once that happens, you'll get your son back.
我怎麼知道可以信任你 How do I know I can trust you?
你們可以打大衛手機找我 You can reach me on David's phone.
你敢追蹤手機 來找我們 他就死了 You trace it, you come after us, he dies.
那是威脅 Is that a threat...
還是事實 or a fact?
你覺得呢 What do you think?
爸爸 我是萊繆 Hey, Dad. It's Lemuel.
聽到你的聲音真好 It's so good to hear your voice.
你好嗎 你弟弟好嗎 How are you? How's your brother?
我們想你 We miss you.
我也好想你們 Oh, I miss you so much.
你什麼時候回家 When are you coming home?
媽媽在殯儀館等著我們呢 Mom's waiting for us at the funeral home.
我們很快就會在一起了 我保證 We're all gonna be together really soon. I promise.
但我回去之前 I need you to look after your brother
我需要你照顧好你弟弟 好嗎 until I get there, though, okay?
你可以為媽媽做到嗎 You do that for Mama?
好的 Yes, sir.
嗯 我愛你 Yeah. I love you.
來吧 孩子們 去睡了 Come, boys. Time for bed.
你好 約翰 Hello, John.
我們希望你記起來你在為什麼而戰 We wanted you to remember what you're fighting for.
我不需要提醒 I don't need reminding.
弗蘭克·卡塞爾綁架了大衛 Frank Castle has kidnapped David.
大衛本不該被牽扯進來的 David was never meant to be part of this.
卡塞爾抓他是因為你抓到了那姑娘 Castle took him because you have the girl.
那姑娘還活著嗎 約翰 Is the girl still alive, John?
約翰 姑娘在你那兒嗎 John, do you have the girl?
是的 她在我這兒 Yeah, she's with me.
很好 Good.
你要不惜一切確保大衛的安全 You have to do whatever it takes to make David safe.
我們只有一條路了 約翰 You have only one path now, John,
但邁克爾和萊繆有兩條 but Michael and Lemuel have two.
你明白嗎 You understand?
-我明白 -好 - I understand. - Good.
我有你可以聯繫卡塞爾的號碼 I have the number where you should contact Castle.
你可以記下來嗎 Are you ready to write it down?
-羅素 -冷靜 - Russo! - Calm down.
-別激動 -他在哪 - Take it easy. - Where is he?
我不知道你說的是誰 I don't know who you're talking about.
-你得冷靜下來 -馬達尼 - You need to calm down. - Madani.
馬達尼 冷靜 讓她幫你 好嗎 Madani, calm down. Let the woman help you, okay?
坐這兒 Sit down.
坐 Sit down.
我跟你談 I'll talk to you, all right?
但你得保證你會去醫院 But you gotta promise that you're going to the hospital.
好 Yeah, okay. Okay.
給我們點時間 Give us a minute.
他一直都住在醫生這裡 He was here with the doctor the whole time?
她還活著嗎 Is she alive?
嗯 但她可能生不如死 Yeah, but she might wish she wasn't.
看來有人把杜蒙特醫生 Dr. Dumont looks like someone
丟出了三樓窗戶 who got thrown out of a third-story window.
他也在 He was there.
她摔下去後 他就在場 手裡還拿著束花 He was there after she fell, bunch of flowers in his hand.
他衝上來殺我 And he came after me.
我打中了他三槍 但就好像完全沒用 I put three bullets in him, and it was like it did nothing.
我怎麼還活著 How am I alive?
-這我們回頭再說 馬達尼 -不 - We'll talk about it later, Madani. - No.
我怎麼可能還活著 How am I alive?
-請告訴我 -好吧 我們趕到... - Please tell me. - Okay, let... Okay. We got here...
你就躺在地上的一攤血裡 and you were lying on the floor in a pool of blood.
都不是你的血 None of it your own.
走廊裡也有血 順樓梯一直延伸到樓下 There's blood in the hallway, down the stairwell.
羅素沒殺你 Russo didn't kill you,
但我覺得你可能已經殺了他 但他還沒發現 but I think maybe you killed him and he just doesn't know it yet.
我打中他了 I had him.
是啊 Yeah.
該死 看看你 Shit. Look at you.
弄成這樣 為一個不歸你管的案子 All this for a guy who's not even your case anymore.
先是在橋上跟那人乾 現在又是這個 Taking out that guy on the bridge, and now this.
你是想討我歡心嗎 馬達尼特工 You trying to get back in my good graces, Agent Madani?
成功了嗎 Is it working?
這麼說吧 你這麼出生入死的 Let's just say this whole risking-your-life act
讓我不好去告你狀 makes it harder to come after you.
拜託 你找到他後能告訴我嗎 Please, will you tell me when you find him?
當然 I will.
謝謝 Thank you.
我找到了這個 I found these...
在地上的 on the floor.
你可能會需要 You might be needing them.
我覺得我不想要那個了 I think I'm done with those.
我以為他抓住了你 You know, I thought he had you.
都擔心得要死了 Been worried out of my goddamn mind.
你怎麼想的 跑來這裡 What were you thinking, coming here?
我不想再逃避他了 That I'm sick of running from him.
我只是想看看他住哪 抱歉 I just wanted to see where he lived. I'm sorry.
-是630號房 在走廊那邊 -天吶 - It's room 630, down the hall. - Jesus Christ.
至少告訴我你沒再更接近他了 At least tell me that this is the closest you got to him.
嗯 我找到他就打給你了 Yeah. I found him and then I called you.
好 All right.
不管發生什麼 Whatever happens here,
你別來摻和 你明白了嗎 you just stay out of the way. You understand me?
嗯 好 Yeah. Okay.
小心點 Be careful.
嗯 Yeah.
-快走 -快跑 - Go! - Go, go!
走 快走 Go! Go!
你沒了嗎 You done?
退後 退後 Go on, back up. Back up.
不 退後 Nope. Nope. Get back.
看來我們都有對方想要的東西 Guess we both have something the other wants, right?
嗯 把大衛帶來 她就能活命 Yeah. Bring me David, she stays alive.
按下 按 Hit the down. Hit it!
對不起 I'm sorry.
我會打電話的 停車場 按停車場 Expect my call. Garage. Hit the garage. Do it.
-弗蘭克 -聽他的 - Frank! - You just do what he says.
沒事的 It's gonna be all right.
該死 Damn it.
弗蘭克 Frank!
你給我處理好了再喝吧 How about you leave that till after we're done, huh?
你會希望我喝點的 相信我 You want me to have a drink. Trust me.
那槍也不會幫我平靜下來的 The gun ain't gonna do much good for my nerves, either.
我可以拿開這個嗎 You mind if I move this?
好 躺下 All right, just lie back.
躺下 Just lie back.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.