The first 200 lines.
来我身边 Come to me.
来我身边 Come to me.
守护天使 A guardian angel.
慰藉之灵 A spirit of comfort.
天球之灵 Spirit of any celestial sphere.
任何生灵 Anything.
听我召唤 Hear my call.
来我身边 Come to me.
你 You.
你将我从永恒的黑暗中唤醒 You wakened me from an eternity of darkness.
你 你… You... You...
你不属于生者 You are not for the living.
你不属于人类 You are not for human kind.
你愿意与我永远在一起吗? And shall you be one with me ever-eternally?
你发誓吗? Do you swear it?
我发誓 I swear.
托马斯 Thomas.
托马斯? Thomas?
怎么了 亲爱的? What's that, my love?
怎么了? What is it?
没什么 我… Nothing. I...
我做了个梦 我… I dreamt... I...
过来 Come here.
没什么可怕的 嗯? There's nothing to be afraid of, hmm?
蜜月太短暂了 The honeymoon was yet too short.
脱掉鞋子 Take off your shoes.
我希望我能留下 亲爱的 I wish I could stay, my love.
我何德何能 拥有如此宠溺我的妻子? How should I have earned such a doting wife?
艾伦 Ellen.
我告诉过你别让她上床 I told you not to let her into bed.
我穿的每件衣服上都沾满了她的毛 Everything I wear, absolutely covered in it.
但格里塔喜欢这里 But Greta loves it here.
她也希望你留下 She wishes you to stay, too.
今天对我们来说至关重要 Today is of the utmost importance for us.
再待一分钟 One minute more.
我真的必须走了 I really must be off.
再见 Goodbye.
他已经得到职位了 He has the position already.
他们会把他派走 They'll send him away.
早上好 Morning.
抱歉 Excuse me.
你让他多等了一刻钟 You have kept him a quarter hour.
抱歉 先生 Forgive me, sir.
请原谅我 诺克先生 Pray, pardon me, Herr Knock,
我迟到了 for my tardiness.
你的迟到是天意 我的孩子 天意 Your delay is providential, my boy, providential.
进来 进来 Come in, come in.
还在准备账目 Still preparing the account.
谢谢您 先生 考虑我 Uh, and I thank you, sir, for considering me.
当我听到你新婚的消息时 When tidings of your recent nuptials reached my ears,
我就知道这是天意 I knew it was providence.
新婚丈夫需要新的薪水 A new husband requires new wages.
您太慷慨了 先生 You're too generous, sir.
请允许我向您的妻子表示祝贺 Allow me to extend my congratulations to your wife.
谢谢您 先生 Thank you, sir.
她真的很美 She truly is beautiful.
无与伦比 A... a nonpareil.
几乎是… Almost a...
…仙女 ...sylph.
是的 谢谢您 先生 Yes. Thank you, sir.
我非常渴望继续 Uh, and I'm most eager to proceed
无论您有什么要求 with whatever your request,
我都会全力以赴 that I might be fully engaged with the firm.
的确 的确 Indeed, indeed.
天意 Providence.
现在 我一直在与一位外国伯爵打交道 Now, I have been entertaining dealings with a foreign count.
非常古老的贵族血统 Very old line of nobility.
非常古老 而且… 古怪 Very old and... eccentric.
他想在我们维斯堡买一栋房子 He wishes to acquire a home here in our Wisburg.
-是吗? -在这里退休 - Oh, yes? - To retire here.
可以说 他已经一只脚踏进坟墓了 He has one foot in the grave, so to speak.
我很乐意陪同这位绅士 Uh, I should be pleased to escort the gentleman
并向他推荐我们的房产 and recommend him to our properties.
我已经选了格鲁内瓦尔德庄园 I have already selected Gruünewald Manor.
抱歉 先生 但那不是… 呃 废墟吗? Forgive me, sir, but is it not, well, uh, a ruin?
他要求一栋老房子 He requested an old home,
而且他会支付非常慷慨的报酬 and he will pay most generously.
那我明天见他 九点钟? I shall meet him tomorrow, then-- nine of the clock?
奇怪之处在于 Here is the peculiarity.
他身体太虚弱 无法旅行 He's too infirm to travel,
所以你必须去见他 so you needs must journey to him.
我明白了 I see.
他住在波西米亚东部的一个小国 He lives in a small country east of Bohemia,
与世隔绝的喀尔巴阡阿尔卑斯山 isolated in the Carpathian Alps.
哦 Oh.
这将是一次伟大的冒险 我的孩子 It will be a great adventure, my boy.
的确 Indeed.
伯爵不能在他到达时在这里签署契约吗? Uh, may not the count execute the deed here when he arrives?
哦 不 这太紧急了 Oh, no, it is much too urgent.
他坚持要我们派一名代理人… He insists we offer him an agent...
亲自去 in the flesh.
他会慷慨地奖励你 我的孩子 慷慨地 And he will reward you handsomely, my boy, handsomely.
拿下这个客户 你就能确保你的… Secure this account, and you will secure your...
在公司的正式职位 official position in the firm.
谢谢您 先生 谢谢 Thank you, sir. Thank you.
我不会让您失望的 I shan't disappoint.
伯爵叫什么名字? And what was the count's name?
奥洛克 Orlok.
我明天就得出发 And I shall have to set off tomorrow,
因为要走六个星期 as it is a six-week journey.
但哈丁慷慨地同意 But Harding has generously agreed
让你留到我回来 to keep you till my return.
你为什么要杀死这些美丽的花? Why have you killed these beautiful flowers?
-什么? -没什么 - What? - Nothing.
-你在说什么? -抱歉 - What are you talking about? - Forgive me.
我们把它们放在水里吧 Uh, let us put them in water.
它们几天后就会死去 They will only die in a few days.
-扔掉它们 -什么? - Throw them out. - What?
扔掉它们! Throw them out!
你在干什么… What are you...
你不能离开 You cannot leave.
这是什么? What is this?
我必须告诉你我的梦 I must tell you my dream.
艾伦 我们已经把这些困难抛在脑后了 Ellen, we have put these difficulties behind us.
-我必须说 -求你了 - I must. - Please.
别再提你童年的回忆了 No more of your childhood memories.
-医生建议永远不要… -不 - The doctors advised never... - No.
那是我们的婚礼 It was our wedding.
但不是在教堂里 Yet not in chapel walls.
头顶上是一片无法穿透的雷雨云 Above was an impenetrable thundercloud
延伸到山丘之外 outstretched beyond the hills.
雨中丁香花的香味很浓 而且… The scent of the lilacs was strong in the rain, and...
当我到达祭坛时… when I reached the altar...
…你不在那里 ...you weren't there.
站在我面前的 全身黑衣 Standing before me, all in black,
是… was...
死神 Death.
但我当时很快乐 But I was so happy.
非常快乐 So very happy.
我们交换了誓言 我们拥抱了 We exchanged vows, we embraced,
当我们转身时 and when we turned around,
所有人都死了 everyone was dead.
父亲和… 所有人 Father and... everyone.
他们尸体的恶臭令人作呕 The stench of their bodies was horrible.
而且… And...
但我从未如此快乐过 But I'd never been so happy
在那一刻… as that moment...
…当我与死神牵手时 ...as I held hands with Death.
永远不要大声说这些话 Never speak these things aloud.
永远不要 Never.
这只是小事 一个愚蠢的梦 It is a trifle, a foolish dream,
就像你过去的幻想一样 just as your past fancies.
一切都很好 Everything is well.
它预示着我们会有可怕的事情发生 It portends something awful for us.
听着 等我回来 Look, when I return,
我终于可以有所作为了 I will finally make something of myself.
我会买一栋属于我们自己的漂亮房子 带一个女仆… I shall buy us a fine house of our own with a maidservant...
我们不需要那些 We needn't any of that.
我希望你拥有你应得的一切 I wish you to have all you deserve.
你不能离开 我太爱你了 You mustn't leave. I love you too much.
求你了 别说了 Pray, stop.
自从我们上学以来 从未有过 汤姆 Never since our school days, Tom.
-我祖父留下的 最好的 -呃 呃 不 我不应该 - From my grandfather, the best. - Uh, uh, no, I oughtn't.
值得庆祝你的冒险 Uh, it's worth celebrating your adventure.
谢谢 Thank you.
嗯 Mm.
-我羡慕你 -嗯 - I envy you. - Mm.
我 我羡慕你 I-I envy you.
你真的取代了你父亲的位置 You've truly taken your father's place now.
这太不可思议了 It's incredible.
该死的责任 太沉重了 托马斯 太沉重了 The bloody responsibility, it's crushing, Thomas, crushing.
当然 有这么多收入 Of course, it's unseemly to complain
抱怨是不合适的 但市场的需求 with all the earnings, but the demands of the market
增长速度比该死的造船厂还快 grow faster than the damned shipyard.
还有我的两个女儿 两个 汤姆 And my two girls-- two, Tom.
我… 我爱她们胜过爱这个世界 I... I love them more than the world.
而且… 别跟艾伦说这些 And... speak none of this to Ellen
或者我的安娜 我们又怀了一个 or my Anna, but we have another on the way.
-嗯哼 -恭喜 - Mm-hmm. -Congratulations.
嘿 你一直是个发情的山羊 Hey, you always were a rutting goat.
-我无法抗拒她 -嗯 - I cannot resist her. - Mm.
你们两个新婚夫妇什么时候要孩子? And when will you two newlyweds?
当我不再是穷光蛋的时候 When I'm no longer a pauper.
弗里德里希 等我 我是说 Uh, Friedrich, when I have, I mean to say,
我终于可以还 I shall finally be able to return
-你借给我的钱了 -别再说了 - the moneys you loaned me. - Not another word.
-弗里德里希? -嗯? - Uh, and, Friedrich? - Hmm?
照顾好艾伦 Do take care of Ellen.
她几乎求我留在这里 She nearly begged me to remain here.
然后抛弃你的大好机会? And toss aside your fine opportunity?
我担心她过去 呃 忧郁症会复发 I fear her past, uh, melancholy returning.
当然 她年轻英俊的丈夫 Naturally. Her dashing young husband's
要离开她 让她独守空床 leaving her bedside cold.
我的宝贝们 该睡觉了 My sweet ones, it's time now for bed.
爸爸!爸爸! Papa! Papa!
不! No!
听你妈妈的话 Listen, then, to your mother.
时间到了 够了 The time has simply come. Enough now.
-来吧 好的 -来 - Come on. All right. -Come.
我们不能!房间里有怪物! We can't! There is a monster in the room!
爸爸!爸爸! Papa! Papa!
别让她把我喂给怪物 Don't let her feed me to the monster.
刺伤他! Stab him!
抱歉 我们要去猎杀一个怪物 Pardon us, but I am to hunt a monster.
你真是个完美的孩子 You're a perfect child yourself.
-晚安 -晚安 - Good night. -Good night.
我们上去 来 Up we go. Come.
爸爸 请陪陪我们! Papa, please stay with us!
我会陪着你 直到你睡着 I will stay with you until you are fast asleep.
我能听到他在我床底下呼吸! I can hear him breathing beneath my bed!
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.