The first 200 lines.
压制: 阿聪锋狂 字幕ocr:双花红棍 特效字幕:双花红棍
伍世伯,你好 How are you. Uncle Wu?
自从回国之后 Since my return to the country.
我因为在香港表现良好 and because of my good performance in Hong Kong.
也学了不少香港警察的管理方法 I have learned many things about Hong Kong's police management.
所以被提升为连平镇的侦缉科长 So I have been promoted to the position of Chief of Detectives in Lien Ping
兼训练所的兼职教授 And also as a part-time instructor in the training centre.
除了阿胜之外 Besides Sheng.
还多了一位武功高强的江湖好手 there is also an excellent martial artist
帮我查案和训练 helping me out to solve cases and deal with the training.
开放政策以后 Since China's open-door policy.
很多外国人到我们伟大的祖国 there have been many foreign visitors coming to our great motherland.
所以身为公安 So as a public security officer.
应该要学一、两句外国语言 we should learn one or two extra languages.
比方说外国人看到一些 不喜欢不高兴的事物 For example. when a foreigner witnesses something he doesn't like or unsatisfied with.
他就会说 he would say...
阿胜,你教他们 Sheng. why don't you show them?
是 Sure!
例如有个外国人被汽车撞伤,他很痛 Let's say there is a foreigner who got himself into a car accident. he would be in pain.
他就会说,Oh, shit! He would say. "Oh shit!"
Oh, shit! (仆街啦) Oh shit!
早晨就叫 “咕-摩拧”! "Jo Sun" in English is "Good morning!"
“咕-摩拧”! Good morning!
譬如说,我遇到你就叫 “艾搣U” Let's say for example. that I've bumped into you. you would say "l meet you"
“艾搣U” I meet you
你遇到我呢 If you bumped into me.
你遇到我呢 If you bumped into me
你们说什么 What would you say?
应该是 “U搣艾” It should be "You meet l".
“U搣艾” You meet l.
那大家遇到对方呢 What if you bumped into each other?
就叫互相 “搣” 对方了 Then that would be "Meet The Other"
组长 Chief
港客经常说巴碧桥是什么意思 What is this BBQ. that many Hong Kong people speak of?
巴碧桥是香港一条桥的名字 The BBQ. is the name of a bridge in Hong Kong
那里风光如画,四季如春,鸟语花香 It's as beautiful as a painting there and the weather is always as good as spring
星期天一家大小 Families love to roast food
喜欢到那里烧烤的 on those grills over there on Sundays.
至于为什么叫巴碧呢 As to why it's called "BBQ".
是因为有一个叫巴碧的人 it's because there was a man named "B.B."
很喜欢帮人烧烤 had a hobby of helping people roast their food
有一次将自己也烧死了 He grilled himself to death in an accident
所以大家为了纪念他 So as a token of commemoration to him.
就叫那里做巴碧桥了 the bridge was then called "BBQ". BB got killed!
好了,今天的外语就教到这里 Well. all for today
下星期教大家德语 Next week. we will be teaching German.
我们捉贼的时候最好用什么武器 What's the best weapon to use when catching robbers?
用枪 A gun
错,一个贼在没定罪之前 Wrong. Until proven guilty.
他还是一个清白的人 he is still an innocent man
所以对付人民在非必要的时候 So when you are tackling civilians at a time not that critical
不需要用枪 there is no need to use a gun
还有一点 Another thing to point out
我们除了在攻击时要有能力之外 Other than being able to fight in an attack
受伤的时候也要能捱得苦 we must also able to endure a little pain when we get injuries
千万不能丢我们公安的脸 So. don't be a disgrace to the Public Security Bereau.
徐虎,准备 Tiger Hsu. are you ready?
是 Yes
好,你们打 Very well. fight.
你用力点 Hit harder.
打 Hit him!
再打 Hit him again.
好,这就可以证明 Good. this shows that hard breathing exercises
在雷锋精神武装下的硬气功是可以的 armed by the powers of Lei Feng spirit. is effective.
好了,下次表演其它的 Alright! Next time. we will demonstrate something else
当我们有任务在身的时候 When we are sent on duty for an assignment.
我们要跟阿胜的异能配合 We will require to match with Sheng's extraordinary powers.
阿胜的异能 Sheng's powers
可以告诉我们门后面有没有人 can tell us whether or not there are people behind us.
大家看着 Take a close look. everyone.
一号门后面有没有人? Is there anyone behind door #1?
有 Y es
二号 Door #2?
没有 No
第三个门呢? How about door #3?
没有 No
好,第四个门? Okay! What about door #4?
有 Y es
最后一个门,第五个门? And finally. is there anyone in the fifth door?
当然没有 Of course not.
有人呀 Someone's in there!
臭小子 You punk!
Oh, shit! Oh. shit!
各位同志 Fellow comrades
我们中西合壁的课程已经圆满结束了 our course that combines Eastern and Western techniques is now completed
我们要向各方面的黑势力挑战 We must challenge corrupt powers from all around the world.
在这里我敬大家一杯 Here. I will send my salute with a toast to everyone
为了慰劳大家,我准备为大家唱… As a reward for you all. I've prepared to sing...
唱一首歌 to sing a song for you
是不是你把我的秘密告诉了他们? Did you reveal my secret to them?
我只是说你懂得用气功把杯子震破 I only said your chi kung breathing exercises is able to shatter these glass
风萧萧兮易水寒 Water can drift away when it is blown.
壮士一去兮不复还 Once gone. a hero shall never return.
我现在是回去探我妈妈 I'm only going back to pay my mother a visit.
你以为我上战场呀? You think I'm going to a war zone?
团长,这张是我们以前的军用地图 Colonel. this is the old military map we used in the past.
是吗? Really?
这里有一个山洞 There's a cave there.
山洞里藏有很多枪械 There are many hidden firearms in this cave.
这里有一条水源 This is a fountainhead right here.
这里是一条隧道一直通到海边 There is a path that leads to the sea.
这里画圈的是什么 What's this place with the marked circle?
那家人有一个女儿很美丽啊 This family's got a very beautiful daughter.
真的? Really?
不过现在也有七十岁了 But she is already 70 years old right now.
另外这张是长江一号的地址 This is the address of Yangtze No. 1
你这次去千万不要令我们失望 Don't disappoint us on this trip
我们等你的好消息 We'll await for your good news.
快要到了,你们千万不要过边界 We're arriving soon. Don't cross that border.
过去会被枪毙的 You would be executed by gunshot if you step beyond the border.
长江一号 Yangtze No. 1
再见 Goodbye
你真是的 My dear.
明知道回大陆喝到醉醺醺 You knew you are going to China and you get pissed like that?
一会儿见到阿嬷记得跪下 Please kneel down when you see your Gandma
阿叔,几十年没见 You haven't see each other for decades
你还认不认得她? Do you recognize her?
神经病 Are you nuts?
她生我下来,我怎么会不认识呢 She gave birth to me. how can I forget?
同志,我叫伍国民 Comrade. my name is Wu Guo-Min.
我订了一个房间 I've reserved a room in here.
好,你等一等,我帮你查一查 Okay. Please wait. I will check for you.
好,谢谢你 Thank you
妈 Mama
妈、妈 Mama! Mama!
妈,孩儿真是不孝 Mom. I've been an unfilial son
未能在你左右侍候 I haven't been able to take care of you after all these years.
共产党把你折磨得整个人都变了 The Communists have tortured you to this state
你以前的样子跟现在完全不同了 You look completely different now
你看 你皱纹又多了 Look. you've got a lot of wrinkles.
牙齿也少了 You've got fewer teeth now
脸颊也尖了 Your face looks sharper than before
眼睛也小了 Your eyes got smaller
嘴巴也大了 Your mouth looks wider.
这个不是你妈妈呀 She's not your mother
阿婆,你不是我妈妈 Lady. you're not my mommy
为什么哭得那么凄惨 Why are you crying like that?
我几十年没有被男人搂过 I haven't been held by a man in years.
你把我搂得这么紧 And here. you're holding me so tightly.
害怕得哭起来啦 I couldn't help but to be horrified with so much fear.
那我妈妈呢? Then where's my mommy?
其实你妈妈两年前已经死了 Your mother actually died 2 years ago.
是卫国叫我不要告诉你的 Wei-Guo told me not to tell you.
他妈的,再哭也哭不出 Shit! I can't even get myself to shed tears again
你阿嬷是被共产党迫死的 Your granny was forced into her death by the Communists.
阿叔,阿嬷九十多岁了 Uncle. granny's already in her nineties.
什么 what?
她本来可以活到一百六十岁的 She could have lived to 160 years old.
她一双手养大我和你死去的爸爸 It was her who raised me and your late father.
无法可修饰的一对手 A pair of unreplenishable hands
带出温暖永远在背后 forever bringing warmth
纵使罗唆,始终关注 Even though she nags. she is always caring.
不懂珍惜太内疚 I'm carrying regret for not cherishing it.
沉醉于音阶她不赞赏 She may not appreciate my beautiful notes.
母亲的爱却永未退让 But the motherly love will never go away.
决心冲开心中挣扎 I am determined to struggle within the happiness of my heart.
亲恩终可报答 So I can repay my gratitude to my family.
无法解释怎可报尽亲恩 But how can I ever repay with all her loving care
爱意宽大是无限 which is broad beyond compare?
请准我说声真的爱你 Please allow me to say I really love you.
阿叔,说就行了,用不着唱出 Uncle. it's okay to just say it. no need to sing it out.
你懂什么 What do you know?
小姐,给我门匙 Miss. "Clean my butt" (poor mandarin pronunciation)
小姐,我要门匙呀 Miss. "Please clean my butt" (poor mandarin pronunciation)
先生,我是为人民服务 Sir. I am serving for the people
不是替你抆屎的 I'm not here to clean your butt
原来你会说广东话 So you speak Cantonese?
我是要门匙 I need the key for my room
这条是钥匙,不是抆屎 This is "Door's Key" not "Butt Clean"
对不起 Sorry
赶着去死呀? Are you in a hurry to go to hell?
阿胜,发生命案,马上去现场 Sheng. we have a casualty. Get to the scene immediately.
好 Okay!
等一等 Hold up
查案要穿干湿褛 We must wear a raincoat first. Looks more professional!
郑科长 Inspector Cheng
情况怎么样 What's the situation?
尸体在里面 The corpse is in there
我们过去 Let's head over there
阿胜,带一只公安犬过来 Sheng. bring a Public Security dog over
我的异能还行的 My extraordinary power is still working
你近来出错还出得少吗?去吧 You seem to be running into a lot of snags. Just go!
郑科长 Inspector Cheng
是不是本地人? Is it a local?
香港人 It's a man from Hong Kong.
死了多久? How long has he been dead for?
他没有说 He didn't say
他死了三个钟头 He's been dead for 3 hours.
没有下雨,你穿什么…干湿褛呀? Why are you wearing a raincoat when it's not even raining outside?
为什么你又穿 Why are you also wearing it?
我是来办案的 I'm here on investigation.
你知不知道踩着人家的手 Are you aware that you are stepping on somebody's hand?
你没有知觉的吗? Have you no feeling?
你是什么人 Who are you?
是他发现死者和疑凶的 He discovered the deceased and has witnessed the suspect.
你是… And you are...
我是本县的刑事科长 I'm the County lnspector
也是人大代表 and member of National People's Congress
曾经到香港去深造过 I've once studied in Hong Kong
那我可以走了 Now. can I leave?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.