The first 200 lines.
權欲
第四季 第一集
塔裡克: 想要他回來, 就付錢
塔莎
來電人
塔莎
佩塔爾: 我們得見一面
抱歉 塔莎 我會把錢放回去的
瘦條:
你怎麼樣了?
發給: 瘦條
我沒事 我們什麼時候能再聯繫?
《Monster 2.0》 by Jacob Banks Feat. Boogie
《Good To Love》 by FKA Twigs
《Monster 2.0》 by Jacob Banks Feat. Boogie
《Everything I Come Around》 by 50 Cent
電子腳環 一種定位追蹤電子儀器 可以對佩戴人進行實時跟蹤定位 防止其逃跑
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
權欲 前情提要 Previously on Power...
你付款給我 而不是給凱倫 這是對的 You made the right choice paying me instead of Karen.
米蘭 他媽的誰是米蘭 Milan? Who the fuck is Milan?
迪恩 他可能是我見過的最危險的人 Dean. He might be the most dangerous man I ever met.
我去見了塔莎 I went to see Tasha.
與自己相比 她更擔心自己的朋友 She was afraid more for her friend than herself.
- 什麼朋友 - 拉凱莎 - What friend? - Lakeisha.
請在嘟聲後留言 At the sound of the beep, leave a message.
見鬼 拉凱莎 你在哪裡 Damn, 'Keisha. Where you at?
這是你的復仇嗎 This is your revenge?
- 並非是在針對你 米蘭 - 這是生意 - It's not personal, Milan. - Just business.
你有告訴過幽靈 Did you tell Ghost
我們還會在他的夜店裡賣毒品嗎 we're still going to sell drugs in his clubs?
沒有 但他很快就會知道了 Nah, he'll know soon enough.
幽靈到底從你這裡奪走過什麼 What did Ghost really take away from you?
我叫瘦條 我們來打一場吧 My name's Slim. You mind if we shoot a few?
好啊 Yeah, sure.
你的哥哥去哪兒了 Where's your brother?
他和一個叫瘦條的新朋友出去玩了 He went to hang out with that new friend of his, Slim.
瘦條 誰是瘦條 Slim? Who's Slim?
去他媽的贖金 Ransom his ass.
你拿走幽靈的錢 殺掉他的孩子 You get Ghost's money, kill his kid,
好好享受一番 you ride off into the sunset.
你是在掩蓋自己的蹤跡 You were covering your tracks.
我得逮捕你 I gotta take you in.
看來格雷格·諾克斯是泄密的人 Looks like Greg Knox was your leak.
這個案子結案了 This case is closed.
安琪 我告訴過你 Angie, I told you that
我需要保護你不受到格雷格的傷害 I needed to protect you from Greg.
為了保護你 我什麼都願意做 I'd do anything to protect you.
你因涉嫌謀殺特別探員 You are under arrest for the murder
格雷戈裡·諾克斯而被逮捕 of Special Agent Gregory Knox.
我不敢想象 你居然會這麼對我 I can't believe you're doing this to me.
這是正確的決定 It's the right decision.
把你的手錶取下來 Take off your watch.
被你帶入我們生活的賤人他媽的是個警察 This bitch you brought into our lives is a fucking cop?
袖口紐扣取下 Cufflinks.
你還不懂嗎 Don't you get it?
你什麼時候才能夠意識到 When are you gonna realize you ain't in control
你已經控制不了現在的局勢了 of this situation no more?
把你的口袋清空 Empty your pockets.
你昨晚都幹嘛了 傑米 What did you do last night, Jamie?
接電話啊 接電話 接電話 Pick up, pick up, pick up.
- 媽媽 你還好嗎 - 回你自己房間去 - Mom, are you okay? - Go back to your room!
是我老婆的電話 It's my wife.
過一會兒你就能打電話了 You'll get your phone call in a minute.
采份血液樣本 Get a blood sample.
可能是有急事 It could be an emergency.
如果你想要 我們現在可以派一輛紐約警署 We can send an NYPD cruiser by your place right now,
巡邏車去你家 if you'd like.
回家吧 Go home.
我能制住他 I got him.
怎麼了 庫珀 What's up, Coop?
桑多瓦爾 詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克剛剛被逮捕了 Sandoval, James St. Patrick was just arrested.
詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克 James St. Patrick?
是的 巴爾德斯在他的夜店裡抓的他 Yeah, Valdes grabbed him at his club.
安吉拉逮捕他的 Angela arrested him?
是的 因為格雷格的謀殺案 Yeah, for Greg's murder.
快過來 Get in here.
好的 好的 我... 我在路上了 Okay, okay, I'm... I'm on my way.
誰在那 Who's there?
是我 It's me.
湯米 Tommy?
你和卡斯可以回去了 You and Cash can go back to your place.
所以... So...
米蘭的事已經...完全結束了 The whole thing with Milan is... over.
你救了我 You saved my life.
少來了 Stop it.
是塔莎 It's Tasha.
記住 別告訴她 我把你從米蘭那邊救出來了 Remember, you can't tell her that I hid you from Milan, okay?
好的 Okay.
等我一下 Give me a second?
塔莎 你慢慢講 Yo, T. Slow down.
別急...別急 Slow... slow down, slow down.
什麼叫塔裡克失蹤了 Well, what do you mean Tariq is missing?
我們該怎麼辦 What are we gonna do?
閉門謝客麼 我剛剛看到巴西特離開了 We gonna close down? I saw the Bassetts walked out.
不 我們得把這個聚會進行下去 No, we gotta keep the party going.
不管怎樣都要繼續下去 好嗎 Just do whatever it takes, all right?
聽著 我會打電話給凱倫平息此事 Look, I'll call Karen to smooth this over.
好的 Okay.
凱倫 我是安德烈 等一下 等一下 Karen, it's Andre. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
別掛掉 求你了 請... Before you hang up, please, just...
你聽我說 我會解釋清楚是怎... let me just talk to you, let me explain what hap...
他會再打給你的 He'll call you back.
你在這幹什麼 夥計 The fuck are you doing here, man?
你不該來這的 You shouldn't be here!
我是不該來 I shouldn't be here.
我在找塔裡克 但是雷娜說 I gotta find Tariq, but Raina said you know
你知道他跟什麼人混一起了 some of these people he'd been fucking with.
一個叫瘦條的混蛋 Some motherfucker named Slim?
該死 Shit.
等一下 什麼叫做"找塔裡克" Hey, wait, what do you mean, "Find Tariq"?
他失蹤了 安德烈 他們向塔莎要錢 He's missing, Dre. They asked Tasha for money.
你來告訴我 誰是瘦條 So you tell me, who is Slim?
我告訴過你看緊那個孩子 I told you to have a closer eye on the kid.
你卻說那是你們的家務事 You told me it was family business.
是你讓我別插手的 You told me to fall back.
你到底知不知道他在哪 Do you know where he is or not?
我會弄清楚的 I could find out.
很好 我跟你一起去 Good. I'm coming with you.
幽靈在哪 Where's Ghost?
等等...你不知道嗎 Wait, wait, wait... you don't know?
我以為他給你打過電話了 I thought he would have called you.
湯米 幽靈今晚被捕了 Tommy, Ghost just got arrested tonight.
他的情人 安吉拉把他從這裡 His girlfriend, Angela, just dragged him out of here
拷走了 in some handcuffs, man.
你最好跟他妻子講一聲 You'd better tell his wife.
這都什麼破事 What the fuck?
你說過你去看病了的 You said you were in outpatient.
你說過你會開始戒毒的 You said you were gonna kick.
我知道 I know.
我搞砸了 I fucked up.
你是覺得我心情還不夠糟麼 Don't you think I feel bad enough?
你來這... You come in here...
我知道你自以為比我好 I know you think you're better than me,
你個混蛋 you fucking asshole.
好了 夠了 All right, that's enough.
我要把艾莉莎·瑪瑞帶到我那去 I'm taking Elisa Marie to my place.
她跟你待在一起不安全 She's not safe with you.
這個週末是我的 喬伊 It's my weekend, Joey!
法院規定你不能這樣 The court said so!
這會是你的最後一個週末 And it's gonna be your last fuckin' weekend.
你最好什麼也別做 喬伊 Don't try doing anything, Joey!
我警告你 不許 I'm warning you! Don't!
你趕緊滾出去 I don't want you up there.
簡直亂的可以 Such a fuckin' mess.
離她遠一點 Stay away from her!
我警告你 離她遠一點 I'm warning you, stay away from her.
你要是想帶走她 我就報警 If you try to take her, I'm calling the cops.
我會告訴他們說 就是你害得我 I'll tell them you're the one who got me
吸食可卡因上癮 hooked on coke in the first place...
- 法院職員先生 - 我要接個電話 - Mr. Officer of the Court! - I gotta take this.
你能安靜一會嗎 You shut the fuck up a second?
你好 Hello?
普羅克特 我是詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克 Procter, it's James St. Patrick.
聽著 夥計 安吉拉逮捕了我 Listen, man, Angela arrested me.
她以為是我殺了格雷格·諾克斯 She thinks I killed Greg Knox.
那個聯調局探員 她男朋友 The Fed? Her boyfriend?
她今晚在真理酒吧逮捕了我 She arrested me tonight at Truth.
但我真的沒這麼做 But I didn't do it.
別講了 Shh, stop talking.
這件事不要告訴任何人 All right, don't talk to anyone at all about this
其他相關的也不要提起 明白了嗎 or about anything else, do you understand me?
把你上下兩個口都閉緊了 Keep your mouth and your sphincter shut.
我明天一大早就會趕過去 I'll be there first thing in the morning.
我會把你救出去的 I will get you out of there.
別相信他 他就是個騙子 Don't believe him. He's a fucking liar.
- 好的 一定要打電話給塔莎 - 我會的 - Okay, okay, uh, listen, make sure you tell Tasha... - I will.
把電話放下 夥計 你得跟我去牢房了 Get off the phone, man. I gotta move you to your cell.
- 好的 好的 - 要堅強 - All right, all right, all right. - Just stay strong.
威廉姆斯 要熄燈了 Williams, it's lights-out.
把電話放下 黑鬼 Get off the phone, nigga.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.