Karate Kid: Legends

Karate Kid: Legends

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Release info

Karate Kid Legends 2025 2160p iT WEB-DL DDP5 1 DV HDR H 265-BYNDR ChsEng
A Commentary by momoand_fork
Chinese Simplified 🇨🇳 | Bilingual 🗣️ | English 🇬🇧

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2025-07-14
Downloads: 202
Hearing Impaired: No
FPS: 23.976

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

"日本冲绳 1986年"

早安 丹尼尔 Oh. Good morning, Daniel-san.

早安 Morning.

欢迎来到宫城道馆 喜欢吗 Welcome to Miyagi family dojo. You like?

真的很棒 这些人是谁 This is really something. Who are all these guys?

宫城家的祖先 All of Miyagi ancestor.

那是谁 And who's that?

那是宫城神保师父 Ah, that is Miyagi Shimpo Sensei.

第一位把空手道带到冲绳的宫城师父 First Miyagi bring karate to Okinawa.

神保师父跟宫城家的男人一样是渔夫 Like all Miyagi, Shimpo Sensei was fisherman.

热爱捕鱼 Love fishing.

爱喝清酒 Love sake.

有一天有强风 烈日 烈酒 One day, strong wind, strong sun, strong sake,

但没有鱼 but no fish.

神保师父在冲绳的外海睡着 Shimpo Sensei fall asleep off coast of Okinawa,

在中国的海岸醒来 wake up off coast of China.

韩家收容了他 The Han family took him in,

教他功夫 taught him art of kung fu.

当师父回到冲绳 When Sensei return to Okinawa,

宫城派空手道就此诞生 Miyagi karate was born.

两个文化 两种武术 Two culture, two martial art.

枝分树同 同根生 Two branches, one tree.

韩家和宫城家的情谊至今不变 A bond that kept Hans and Miyagis connected still today.

"中国北京"

"现今"

"韩武馆"

二 三 好

对打

他明白了吗

记住了

他明白了吗

记住了

哇哦 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

慢一点

穿衣服

脱衣服

穿衣服

脱衣服

韩师父 Master Han! Master Han!

医生来了 The Doctor is coming.

拖住她 快 Stall her. Go.

快去找小李 Get Li!

医生来了 The Doctor! Li, the Doctor!

医生 The Doctor!

欢迎来到韩派武术学校 Welcome to Han Academy.

你是来学功夫的吗 Are you looking to learn Kung Fu?

任何时候或是多老都不会太迟 Never too late to start even for an old woman.

我们今天开始练衣服训练 We start with jacket on jacket off.

穿上外套 脱下外套 Take off jacket, put on jacket.

我知道他让你来拖住我 I know he told you to stall me.

我可没做这个事情啊 I did nothing of the sort.

是他让我来的 对不起 He did ask. Sorry.

一边去 Go!

我儿子呢 Where is my son?

我们喝茶去 来 Tea?

我不是来喝茶的 I'm not here for tea.

小李呢 Where is Li?

功夫是可以赋予人家力量 Kung Fu is very empowering...

舅舅 Uncle,

我无意冒犯 with all due respect.

但我已经在你所谓正轨上失去一个儿子 I already lost one son to your "path."

我绝不会再重蹈覆辙 失去另一个 I will not lose another.

我理解 I understand.

我知道小李对你多重要 I know what Li means to you...

但我一定不会让他再受伤了 but I will not have him put in harm's way.

我当然知道 We both agree.

只要你知道只有功夫可以帮助他 If you could only see how Kung Fu helps him -

每一次生活把我击倒 Each time life knocked me down,

都是功夫把我扶回正轨 Kung Fu helped me find my way back to the proper path.

这个是送给你的 This is for you.

这是什么 What's this?

我找到了一份新工作 I got a new position -

纽约的一家医院 at a hospital in New York.

纽约 New York?

让我们俩可以重新开始人生 It's a chance to restart for both of us.

为什么两顶帽子 Why two hats?

等小李有胆子从里面出来时 So you can give one to Li...

你就可以送他一顶 ...when he finds the courage to come out from behind your screen.

小李 晚饭时间见 Xiao Li, I'll see you tonight at dinner.

真聪明 Very smart.

我是说你妈 Your mother.

什 W--

你是准备什么时候告诉我 Were you even going to ask me?

你来了 Oh, there you are.

对不起 I'm sorry.

小李 你想搬到纽约吗 Xiao Li, would you like to move to New York?

不想 我们的生活在这里 No, Mom, our life's here.

你还要瞒着我多久 And how long were you gonna keep this a secret from me?

是谁在瞒着谁 And which one of us is keeping secrets?

我在练 又不是打 I was training. Not fighting.

你练暴力 就会被暴力相向 You practise violence, you get violence in return.

你应该最清楚 You of all people should know that.

小李 你在纽约能做很多事 Xiao Li, there will be so many other things for you in New York.

妈 你干嘛说英文 Why are you speaking in English, Mom?

新城市 新语言 New city, new language.

把这一切留在这里 And you can leave all this stuff here.

嘿 可以给我你的手套吗 Hey! Can I have your gloves?

干嘛啊 Whatever.

《功夫梦 融合之道》

箱子运到了 The boxes arrived.

不错嘛 Oh. It's nice.

去看你的房间 Go check out your room.

嘿 妈妈 Hey, Mama. Hmm?

我去找地方买晚餐 I'm gonna try to find something for dinner, all right?

街角好像有间披萨店 I think I saw a pizza place around the corner.

别跑太远 好 Well, don't go too far. Sure.

小心点 And be careful.

我一向都很小心 I'm always careful.

"必胜披萨店"

要点什么吗 Can I help you?

对 Uh, yeah.

你们有芝心披萨吗 Do you guys have, um, like, a stuffed crust?

我们没有芝心披萨 No, we don't have stuffed crust.

这样吧 我能帮你 But you know what? I think I can help you out.

回到你车上 You need to get back in your car,

穿过荷兰隧道到新泽西 drive through the Holland Tunnel to Jersey,

随便开32公里 go 20 miles in any direction,

找个破烂的小商场 find yourself a nice, crappy little strip mall,

一定会找到芝心披萨 and I'm sure you can find a stuffed crust.

你们闹够了吗 Are you guys done?

嗨 我替这两个猪头道歉 Hi. I apologise on behalf of these morons.

噢 Oh!

其中一个是我爸 猪头 One of whom is my dad. I'm a moron?

我们没有芝心披萨 Um, we don't have stuffed crust.

我们有原味 意式腊肠 香肠彩椒 We have plain, pepperoni, sausage and peppers,

西西里阿嬷 茄香口味 Grandma's, Sicilian, eggplant.

好 那就意式腊肠 Uh. Yeah. Pepperoni. Let's do pepperoni.

好 还要什么 卫生纸 Pepperoni it is. Anything else? Toilet paper?

什么 卫生纸 What? Toilet paper.

抱歉 Sorry.

我才刚搬到附近 Context: I just moved in down the street,

想买些生活日用品 so I'm trying to pick up some stuff for the apartment.

附近有店家吗 Is there a place nearby that's open?

最好不必开车一小时到新泽西 Preferably one where I don't have to drive an hour to Jersey,

我才刚从北京飞了18小时过来 'cause I just flew in 18 hours from Beijing.

有啊 街角有间杂货店 Yeah, yeah. There's a bodega around the corner.

便利商店 我们叫杂货店 Uh... Convenience store. We call them bodegas here.

酷喔 谢了 我马上回来 Oh. Weird. Cool. Thanks. I'll be right back.

你叫什么名字 Uh, can I get a name for the order?

李峰 Yeah. Li Fong.

欢迎来到纽约 李峰 Welcome to New York, Li Fong.

谢啦 Thanks.

干嘛 What?

你几时变得这么客气 Since when did you get so charming?

谁叫你老是这么凶 Someone in this place needs to be.

好狠喔 Ouch.

7点45分准时上学 搭L线到 Ah. School starts at 7:45 sharp. You take the L train to--

到时代广场 再转6线到运河街 To Union Square and then I transfer to the Six to Canal. Yeah.

你要找摩根老师 摩根老师 And then you see Ms Morgan. Ms Morgan.

她会给我课程表 我行的 She's gonna give me the schedule. I got it, Mom.

应该吧 I think.

你呢 准备要去医院工作了 Um, how about you? First day at the hospital. Ready?

我行的 I got it.

应该吧 I think.

谢谢 好 Thank you. Yeah.

"迎头重击 铁拳道馆"

"五区冠军之家 奥席师父与康纳·戴伊"

深呼吸 露出自信 Take a deep breath and look confident,

第一印象只有一次机会 'cause you never get a second chance at a first impression.

你妈要你考大学入学学测 Your mom wants you to take the college entrance exam,

你得用功念书 so we have a lot of work to do.

你们不用上课吗 You two have a hall pass for that?

好啦 去你的 东尼 Yeah, yeah. Screw you, Tony.

你知道我会还钱 让我欠一下 You know I'm good for it. It's called professional courtesy.

"帕默农产行"

可恶 Oh. Shit.

你的箱子比你还不可靠 Your boxes are cheaper than you are.

来 让我帮你 Here. Let me help you out with these.

谢谢你 我行的 Thank you. No, it's okay. I got it.

没关系 It's all right. Um...

我是李 记得吗 I'm Li, remember?

昨晚在你的披萨店 From last night, your pizza place?

对喔 芝心披萨 Yeah, right. Stuffed crust.

没错 就是我 Yeah, that's me. Mm-hmm.

芝心披萨 Stuffed crust.

你的英文怎么这么好 Hey, um, how come your English is so good?

我妈在香港当住院医师 Oh. Well, my mom did her residency in Hong Kong,

我在那里念美国学校 so I went to an American school while I was there.

嗯 Mmm.

现在你沦落到这里帮我 What, and now you're slumming it here with me?

是啊 Yeah. Yeah.

好了 Okay. Um...

谢谢你 Well, thank you.

我自己能搞定 I think I got it from here.

没关系 反正我没事 That's all right. I'm not doing anything.

你确定 我还得去几个地方 Are you sure? I do have a couple more stops.

我是说真的 没问题 Yeah. Seriously, no problem.

今天没交到太多朋友 是吧 Made that many new friends today, huh, Li?

是啊 今天还没结束 好吧 Yeah, well, you know, day's not over yet. Okay.

我 呃 I, uh...

这超重的 这些番茄 Wait, like, this is so heavy. These tomatoes...

我不必一个人拿真好 Yeah, dude, it's really nice not having to carry it all by myself.

怎么会这么重 我落得轻松 Why are they so heavy? This is great for me.

"铁拳道馆"

买了围裙和酱料 Okay. We got aprons. We got sauce.

只要再去买厨房用品 Now we just need to hit kitchen supply, and then...

讨厌 Crap.

你学过空手道吗 You study karate or something?

我学过功夫 以前啦 Yeah, kung fu. I used to.

很酷 但 It's cool, but, um...

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Karate Kid: Legends

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left