Power

Power

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 3

Release info

power 2014 s03e07 1080p bluray x264-rovers
A Commentary by stuqle046

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-06-16
Downloads: 10
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

權欲 前情提要 Previously on "Power"...

我們得殺了洛沃斯。 --你有什麼不在場證明。 - We got to kill Lobos. - What you gonna do about an alibi?

我可以找凱倫。 Ghost: I can use Karen.

我只是想知道,你是否願意把我們明天的會議 I just wanted to know if you were willing to move our meeting tomorrow

挪到哈得遜河的奧德特。 --你一定是聖.帕特裡剋夫人。 - to the Odets on the Hudson. - You must be Mrs. St. Patrick.

叫我塔莎好了。 Call me Tasha.

把洛沃斯轉稱到華盛頓,這一切就過去了,是嗎? We transfer Lobos to D.C. and this is all behind us, right?

等我拿到全部信息後,你就可以聯繫 Once I have all the info you can contact your associates

你外面的人,讓他們做好準備。 on the outside to make arrangements.

我被襲之後,他們直接找到了定位追蹤器。 After I got popped, they went straight for Loss's GPS tracker,

也就是說我們不當中有人泄密。 which means we've got a big fucking leak.

靠,是手機在響嗎? - Fuck, is that a phone?

幽靈,我們說好了不帶手機的。 --我必須現在結束這一切,湯米。 - Ghost, we said no phones! - I need to end this now, Tommy.

你背叛了我,投奔了幽靈。 You picked Ghost over me.

相信我,我保證。你讓我做什麼我就做什麼。 Trust me, I promise you, I'm right where you want me to be.

你要是收到這樣的一張卡,那就意味著你有麻煩了。 You get a card like that,it means you're in trouble.

晚上好,先生,我是來拜訪一位朋友的 Ghost: Uh, good evening, sir. I'm here to visit a friend,

塔蒂阿娜.鮑里斯卡雅 Tatiana Szymborska.

你收到我信息了吧? --米蘭。 - Did you get my message? - Milan.

很高興認識你。 Nice to meet you.

他這段時間都在為你做事? Yo, he's been working for you this whole time?

那個混蛋說我們得替他做事來補償他。 That motherfucker say we're going back to work for him, to pay him back.

安吉拉,她是一個累贅。 Angela, she's a liability.

你都不能告訴她塞爾維亞人在追殺她。 You can't even tell her that the Serbians are after her.

我們不能在一起了,安吉拉。這才是正確的抉擇。 We can't be together, Angie. It's the right decision.

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

我愛你。 I love you.

我一直愛著你。 I always loved you.

我知道。 I know you do.

我不是有意要傷害你的。。。可我必須這麼做 I didn't mean to hurt you...but I had to.

我別無選擇。 It was the only way.

我明白。 I understand.

我會擺平這一切的。 --我知道你會的。 - I'll fix this. - I know you will.

別走。 - Don't go.

拜託。 Please?

真理門口,11點見

他把我以前說的話都原封不動的還給了我。 Everything I used to say,he threw back in my face.

說這些都只是幻想, That this was all a fantasy,

我們讓15歲的我們左右了自己的人生未來。 that we were letting our 15-year-old selves dictate our future.

他說得沒錯 安吉麗塔

當然你也沒錯

他就是個混蛋 一直都是

他根本配不上你

但他沒有錯

我就覺得他值

想著流過的淚 那些無眠之夜

我就覺得為他做什麼都值

別擔心

你會遇上別人的

我不想要別人

我要的是他。 I want him!

不會有人像他那樣理解我。 No one else will ever know me like that.

我也不會讓別人走進我的生活。 I'll never let them.

可他結婚了。 He was still married.

他給我看了她的離婚協議。 He showed me his separation papers.

簽字了嗎? Were they signed?

為了和他在一起,我處處妥協,我都認不出我自己了。

他怎麼能這樣對我? How could he do this to me?

怎麼回事? What happened?

為什麼會變?為什麼是現在? What changed? Why now?

蒂姆, Tim.

進來。 Come in.

你怎麼來了? What are you doing here?

這位是我姐姐,帕茲。 This is my sister, Pa.

你好,蒂姆。 --你好。 - Hi, Tim. - Hello.

巴爾德斯,你得跟我走一趟。 Valdez, I need you to come with me.

為什麼? --我不能說。 - Why? - I can't say.

真的不能說。 I really can't.

拿著你的筆記本和手機,走吧。 Get your laptop and your phone. Let's go.

他們是誰? Who are they?

他們找到洛沃斯了嗎? Did they find Lobos?

蒂姆,我幫過你多少次,。 Tim, how many favors have I done for you?

你欠我的 You owe me.

職業責任辦公室 Office of Professional Responsibility.

靠 Shit.

買入的全額費用今晚之前 Ghost: You'll have the total amount for the buy-in

就會匯到你的帳號裡。 wired to you by the end of the day today.

說真的,你迅速籌錢的能力 I'd be lying if I said that your ability

to scrape together the cash so quickly wasn't a factor

正是我父親選你做合夥人的原因之一。 in my father's decision to partner with you.

我犧牲得太多了,凱倫。怎麼能讓區區小錢做攔路虎 I've sacrificed way too much, Karen, to let some little money get in the way.

乾杯。 Cheers.

我有預感,我能用最快的速度把本賺回來。 And I got a feeling I'll make it back in record time.

我敢打賭,只要合同一簽 I bet you he won't be making copies

他就不用再在辦公室裡複印文件了。 for much longer once this deal goes through.

是嗎? --你還不知道你的能力嗎? - You think so? - Have you seen you?

讓你只在辦公室裡處理文件真是大材小用 We can't afford to just have you pushing papers in the back.

過獎了,凱倫。 Well, thank you, Karen.

我也很看好安德烈的。 Ghost: That's definitely my vision for Andre.

這孩子很有潛力。 --我得走了。 - Kid's got a lot of potential. - Karen: I got to run.

最後確定的時候,我再和父親過來拜訪你。 I'll see you later on for the final walk-through with Dad?

隨時等你們的光臨。 Wouldn't miss it for the world.

我們全力支持您,對我們洛沃斯專案組 You have our full support in your breach-of-duty investigation

的瀆職調查,MJ of my Lobos task force, M.

要是有人不小心走漏了風聲我保證他們會配合的。 If someone leaked details accidentally, I guarantee they're gonna cooperate.

我們沒有理由認為洛沃斯的逃脫 We have no reason to believe

是失職造成的。 the Lobos escape was a breach of duty.

消息是被有意泄露的 This was a purposeful leak of information.

我們是來調查共謀罪的。 We're here to investigate criminal conspiracy.

桑多瓦爾先生,請稍等片刻 Mr. Sandoval,if you'll excuse us.

我們很快就會來審問您。 We'll be interviewing you shortly.

我還以為是由我來盤問專案組。 I thought I'd be part of the debrief of the task force.

專案組的每一個人都有嫌疑。 Everybody on the task force is on the suspect list.

想擺脫嫌疑就得接受我們的盤問。 Only way to get off that list is to talk with us.

這是公事。 It's not personal.

麥克,你先去。這邊交給我。 Mike, go on ahead. I'll take it from here.

洛沃斯逃了之後,被他手下的叛徒殺了。 Lobos escaped, and he got himself killed by a traitor in his own ranks.

我承認肯定是我們這邊有人做事不謹慎 I admit someone on our side had to be sloppy,

但絕對不會是有意的。 but it's a far cry from intent.

最多也就是失職。 It's breach of duty at best.

不,實事上。 No, actually,

這是有預謀的共同犯罪。 it's criminal conspiracy to commit murder.

洛沃斯死了, Lobos is dead,and the cell phone

從他身上找到這部手機引著我們來了這間辦公室。 found on his person links us to this office.

他的一次性手機接到的第一次也是最後一次來電 Loss's burner cell received its very first and very last call

在洛沃斯預計死亡時間前, just moments before his estimated time of death

是由一個尾號是6453的手機打來的。 from a number ending in 6453.

我們調出了那部手機的通話記錄。 We pulled the records for that phone.

發現那個號碼還和另一尾號是0148的 Turns out that that number made multiple calls

有過多次通話 to only one other number ending in 0148.

這些都是預付的一次性手機,不過我們找出了通話規律 These are prepaid burner cells, but we're able to follow the call pattern.

0148的信號來自泰特波羅附近的信號塔, The 0148 number pinged a cell tower near Teterboro.

你能猜出6453的信號來自於哪裡嗎? Can you guess which tower pinged the 6453 number?

就在這座樓的頂端 The one right on top of this building.

靠 Shit.

我也是這麼想的。 My thoughts exactly.

這座樓裡有人蔘與了洛沃斯出逃事件。 Someone in this building was involved with the Lobos escape,

而只有專案組的人才知道相關事宜。 and the only people with relevant information were on this task force.

你的手下有內鬼,大衛。 One of your people is dirty, David,

我會查出是誰的。 and I'm gonna find out which one.

我們現在有了新的合作商,他媽的幽靈又回來了。 We get a new connect, and now fucking Ghost is back in?

那我怎麼辦? What's that mean for me?

你還有活幹啊? It means you still got a job.

讓我喘口氣啊,J Give me a fucking break, J.

有日子沒見了,哥們。 It's been a minute, man.

是啊,我真想知道為什麼? Yeah, I wonder why.

好吧,哥們,我當初也是迫不得已。 Look, man, I was just doing what I had to do.

好吧,花花公子。 All right, playboy.

胡裡奧 Julio.

我可不要跟那個操蛋的長得虎頭虎腦的德瑞一起做事。 I ain't working with that Tony the Tiger-looking' motherfucker Dee.

不帶德瑞,好。 No Dee, got it.

我們不能在這談,湯米,出去吧。 We can't talk here, Tommy. Let's rap outside, all right?

你在這待著,J,我們沒事。 Stay here, J. We good.

怎麼樣啊,哥們? --還行 - What's up, man? - It's good.

幽靈帶著你金盆洗手了? --靠,是啊。 - Ghost get you off the streets, huh? - Shit, hell, yeah, man.

你也出山了嗎? You back in, too?

貌似不會。 It's not looking like it.

那事你搞定了沒? So you take care of it?

啥? Huh?

你沒有回過倉庫。 You never came back to the warehouse.

哦。 Oh.

我想安吉拉的事情你不需要幫忙。 Guess you didn't need any help with Angela?

我解決了。 --她還活著。 - I handled it. - She still breathing?

湯米,我和她不住一起了,這意味著我不在她監控之中了, Tommy, I ain't under her roof, which means I ain't under her radar.

都結束了。 --這麼說你甩了 - It's over. - So you dumped

一個政府女特工。 a female government agent.

在這次我被捕之前,你何不給我一點提醒呢? Why don't you give me a little warning before I get arrested this time?

湯米,安吉拉以後不會調查我們了。 Tommy, Angela's not coming after us, man.

洛沃斯專案組解散了。 --是啊,在找到屍體之前 - The Lobos task force is over. - Yeah, till they find the body,

不過到時我們可能又卷進米蘭的事情了,所以也沒有什麼區別。 but we'll probably be chunks in Milan's shit by then, so it don't matter anyway.

你能不能注意點態度? Would you please check your attitude, man?

我很認真的,你這樣會害死我們的。 I'm serious.You're gonna get us both killed.

湯米,米蘭早都可以殺了我們。 Tommy, Milan should've killed us.

我們都不知道現在捲入了什麼之中 We don't even know what game we're playing here.

在我們知道怎麼對付他之前,我們必須團結。 We got to stick together, until we know how to play him,

或者等他疏忽了,搞定他。 or until he slips up,then we get him.

如果他不錯呢? What if he don't slip up?

每個人都會犯錯 Everyone does eventually.

需要我跟你們一起去辦這事嗎? Hey, you need me to go along for whatever going down?

不用,沒你事了。安德烈,靠邊,別插手,好吧。 No, you good, Andre.Just hang back, all right?

操 Tommy: Fuck.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left