The first 200 lines.
镜日巢穴
I don't know, feels like a grave.
不知为何总感觉这是个坟墓
它们的女王在这里 不知为何总感觉这是个坟墓
Their queen is here.
它们的女王在这里
And we have our orders.
且我们有令在身
有诈
It's a trap.
众所周知
This is what is known.
只要有人类存在
There has always been man.
And there have always been vampires.
就会有吸血鬼
自古以来,两者水火不容
Since the beginning, the two have been locked in conflict.
吸血鬼动作敏捷而强大
The vampire's were quicker, stronger.
但人类拥有阳光
But man had the sun.
亦无法取胜
It was not enough.
经过多年长久之战
And so it went like this over many years.
The two races destroying not only each other...
两者两败俱伤之余
亦摧毁了世界
but the world itself.
Facing extinction, mankind withdrew behind walled cities
面对灭门之祸,人类只好退入城墙接受教会保护
under the protection of the Church.
与此同时猎魔教士应运而生
And then the ultimate weapon was found, the priests.
Warriors with extraordinary powers, trained by the Church in the art of vampire combat.
他们拥有非凡能力,教会将其训练成吸血鬼杀手
They alone turned the tide to man.
他们为人类扭转劣势
残余的吸血鬼被赶到禁区
The remaining vampires were placed on reservations.
And fearing the power of the weapon they created...
由于忌惮猎魔教士的非凡能力
教会高层要求猎魔教士解除武装
the ruling clergy ordered the priests disbanded.
The former warriors to be integrated back into a society that no longer needed them.
昔日的猎魔教士投闲置散
岁月无情,仅存的猎魔教士…
And as the years passed, the few surviving priests
逐渐销声匿迹
faded into obscurity...
...like the vampire menace before them.
如先前人类受吸血鬼迫害般
片名:猎魔教士
Residual radiation is still spotty,
残留的辐射分散不同
土壤几乎无污染
but the soil contamination is close to zero.
幸运的是我们终于可以种地了
With a little luck, we can finally start planting.
I'm proud of you, Owen.
真为你感到自豪,欧文
Great, stew again.
太好,又是炖汤
- Atoning for your sins? - No, why?
去赎罪了? 没,怎么了?
Wearing the nicest dress, where else would you have been all day, but church?
你盛装打扮,除了教堂还有哪是你能待一整天
I was in town.
我在进城
我认为待在这里的人须出外走走 I figure someone here needs a life outside this outpost.
我不是说过不允许你长时间待在外面吗?
I thought I said I didn't want you to spending so much time out there.
- I'm old enough to go where I want. - You're 18. That's not old enough, not out here.
我长大了,可以自由外出 你刚成年
I know it's hard, but we all have to make sacrifices.
我知道很难,但我们必须学会牺牲
牺牲?
Sacrifices?!
You mean living out here like a prisoner?!
像囚犯一样生活在这里?
- Lucy? - No friends, no fun?!
露茜? 没有朋友,毫无乐趣?
Just that someday you might be able to grow something in these godforsaken lands?
只能祈求上帝恩赐大地丰收?
够了!
Enough!
Bow your heads and say grace.
低头祷告
Dear Lord, we thank you for what we are about to receive...
主啊,感谢你给予我们…
- Daddy? - Shush!
爸爸? 嘘
- Owen? - Tear down below!
欧文? 躲到地下
发生何事
What's going on?!
Hurry child!
快点,孩子!
Hurry!
快
- Mama. - Whatever you hear... don't scream.
妈妈 不管听到什么都不许出声
Oh, my god!
Get behind me!
躲到我身后
Shannon!
莎纶
忏悔
圣教城-12区
God protects you, the Church protects you.
上帝保佑你,教会庇佑你
The city protects you.
城镇保护你
Absolution is the only way.
忏悔是唯一的出路
Absolution is the only way.
忏悔是唯一的出路
Remember, to against the Church, means to go against God.
谨记,背叛教会即背叛上帝
Confession room 5 is free.
忏悔五号室可以使用
Move forward.
前进
Initiate confessional sequence.
启动告解程序
Please speak at the tone.
请清晰发音
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.
神父原谅我的罪过
- Yes, my son? - I had the dream again
怎么了,孩子? 我又梦到…
- about the war. - Tell me more.
那场战争 愿闻其详
We were in the hives, like always.
我们如往常深入巢穴
Each fell, and I wasn't strong enough.
他掉下去了,我却无法救他
Tell me more.
再详细
I have questions, doubts.
我心中有疑问
The Devil comes in many shapes.
魔鬼变化多端
The best way to combat him, is through personnel sacrifice...
唯一办法便是牺牲自我
and a long day's labor.
或者辛苦劳作
Yes, Father.
是,神父
Now say three Hail Mary's and four Our Father's.
每天多次歌颂圣母和圣父
And remember, to go against the Church, is to go against God.
谨记,背叛教会即背叛上帝
- Don't point. - Mom, what's on that man's face?
别乱指 妈妈,那人的脸怎么了
It's a tattoo.
那是纹身
Did it hurt?
疼吗?
- Why can't I talk to him? - You don't talk to priests.
为啥我不能问? 别跟猎魔教士讲话
- Who are you? - Name's Hicks, on the Sheriff from Augustine.
你是谁? 我叫希治,奥古斯汀的警长
- What do you want? - There was a vamp attack.
你为何而来? 吸血鬼来袭
They took Lucy. Your brother is hurt bad. He told me where to find you.
他们带走露茜,令弟伤势严重,他叫我找你
- And Shannon? - No.
莎纶呢? 死了
Lucy talked about you. Said you were a hero during the war.
露茜说你昔日战绩非凡
Said that when it came to killing vampires, you were the best.
是对付吸血鬼的高手
I'm going after her, I'm gonna get her back.
我去找到她并带她回来
Just thought I should let you know in case you wanted to come along.
只是该让你知道,免得你单独行动
Figure I could use someone like you by my side.
我估计用得上你这样的搭档
Okay.
感谢百忙之中抽空见我,各位大人
Thank you for meeting me in such short notice, Monsignors.
卓佰大人已将详情告知我们
Monsignor Chamberlain has informed us of the situation.
- Your family is in our prayers. - Thank you.
我们为你家人祷告 多谢
I come before you because I need my authority reinstated.
我藉此而来想恢复神职
On what grounds?
凭什么
- This was a vampire attack. - Vampires?
吸血鬼来袭 吸血鬼?
Nonsense, we've had no reports of any escapes from the reservations.
一派胡言,我们从未收到来自禁区的逃离消息
This is obviously the work of wasteland bandits.
很显然这是荒原土匪所为
- Monsignor, the boy was clear. - "The boy" was mistaken.
大人,此人很清醒 他是看错了
There is no vampire menace, the wastelands are heavens for the lawless and the immoral...
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.