The first 200 lines.
西蒙·斯特恩這個名字你耳熟嗎 You recognize the name Simon Stern?
他是紐約最大的毒販子之一 He's one of the biggest nightlife investors in New York.
你那裡有幾個屁股挺翹 You got some fine-ass-looking girls
招待酒水的妞啊 serving drinks in there, by the way.
有一個紅頭髮的 長得挺高... 她叫什麼 There was this one red hair, tall... what's her name?
她叫"別動我們的脫衣女郎" 混蛋 Her name is don't touch the merchandise, motherfucker.
不是每個人都理解我們 傑米 Not everybody understands us, Jamie.
我哪裡也不去 塔莎 I'm not going anywhere, Tasha.
我就留在這裡 就在你想讓我呆的地方 I'm stuck here, right where you want me.
我們要舉行一次會議 我坐在桌子這邊 We have us a meeting. I sit across the table.
直視著那些混蛋們的眼睛 I look all those motherfuckers in the eye,
然後我一定要找出派殺手殺我的混蛋 and I'll find out who's hitting me once and for all.
在那之前 誰也拿不著貨 Until then, no one gets product.
洛沃斯的販毒商 The Lobos' New York distributor
要會見他的團夥了 is meeting with his network.
所以他不僅不給我們弄貨了 So not only is he not getting us product,
還對我們不屑一顧 but he doesn't respect us enough to be here.
FBI 舉起雙手 FBI! Let me see your hands!
你為什麼要在最後一刻 Why you switch up the spot for the meeting
更換見面的地方 at the last second?
再怎麼謹慎也不為過 You can never be too careful.
阿尼巴爾這混蛋去哪兒了 Where the fuck is Anibal?
我這些年沒有一天不想你 I never stopped thinking about you all these years.
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
你好呀 Hey, hey.
這就像是我們又回到了十五歲 It feels like we're 15 again
從我父母家裡溜出來的感覺 sneaking out of my parents' apartment.
才不是那樣呢 It ain't like that.
我司機把車停到後邊了 My driver's parked in the back.
當然了 和我們十五歲的時候一樣 Of course, just like when we were 15.
我本可以打車的 I could've taken a cab.
你把我想成什麼樣的人了 What kind of guy do you think I am?
- 呃 安琪 我們之間... - 怎麼了 - Um, Angie, are we... - What?
還可以吧 Okay, I guess.
我覺得比"可以"好多了 Better than okay, I think.
晚安 安琪 Good night, Angie.
晚安 傑米 Good night, Jamie.
# 一目了然 一目了然 # Stand out a mile, stand out a mile
# 但是弟弟 若無歡笑 # but, brother, you're never
# 你便不算 盛裝打扮 # fully dressed without a smile
雷娜 注意那個變調 好嗎 Watch that turn now, Raina, okay?
- 好的 - # 若無歡笑 # - Mm-hmm. - You're never
# 你便不算 盛裝打扮 # fully dressed without a smile
多堅持一會 Hold that out a little.
- 你聽起來棒極了 - 謝謝 - You sound really good. - Thank you.
如果你按照我教你的做 你也會的 And you will, too, if you do what I said.
早上好啊 瞌睡蟲 Good morning, sleepyhead.
早上好 Morning.
我沒聽見你昨晚回來了 I didn't hear you come in last night.
是啊 監盤人昨天休息了 Yeah, the count was off,
所以我們留下來確保夜店正常運作 so we stayed to make sure it was right.
然後你們用這麼美妙的歌喉喚醒了我 And then y'all woke me up with those beautiful voices.
你繼續這麼唱下去 You keep singing like that,
我保證你會領先別人的 I guarantee you'll get the lead.
五年級的學生從來獲不了獎 The fifth graders never get it.
是的 但是親愛的 他們從沒 Yeah, but, baby girl, they never seen
見過像我雷娜·聖帕特裡克這樣的五年級學生 a fifth grader like my Raina St. Patrick.
你的底子很好 閨女 你知道嗎 You come from good stock, girl, you hear me, huh?
你老爸帥氣的長相 還有你老媽的嗓音 Your daddy's looks and your mama's voice.
隨你怎麼說吧 老黑 Whatever, negro.
- 真噁心 - 哪裡"噁心"了 - Gross. - "Gross"?
- 給我親親 - 不要 - Give me some sugar. - No, no.
等等 你還想跑... Wait, wait. You trying to run...
- 我愛你 - 我也愛你 - I love you. - Love you too.
- 在學校過得愉快 - 好的 - Have a good day at school. - Okay.
好了 All right.
繼續練習那首歌啊 Keep practicing that song.
晚上七點在Mulberry and Broome見我好嗎
所以我們全搞砸了 是吧 So we got fuckups all around, don't we?
諾馬·阿奇斯羅給我們的會面信息是假的 The meeting information from Nomar Arcielo was bogus.
我為此承擔全部責任 弗蘭基 And I take full responsibility for that, Frankie.
但這遠遠比不上你們這兩個笨蛋 But it's no worse than the potential key
在外面胡作非為的時候 to the whole investigation getting murdered
把整個調查的線索都扼殺了 while you two idiots were sitting outside.
薩克斯 你到底在那兒幹什麼呢 Saxe, what were you doing there anyway?
你本應該寫張逮捕證 You were supposed to write the warrant,
而不是去出外勤 not go out on a field trip.
你還影響了麥迪納特工的監視 And you distracted Agent Medina from good surveillance.
恕我直言 弗蘭基 我覺得你要責備的不是我 All due respect, Frankie I hardly think I'm to blame.
你說得對 You're right.
我們責備得已經夠多了 There's enough blame to go around.
但問題是 我們現在怎麼辦 But the question is, where do we go from here?
如果你是對的 If you were right
阿尼巴爾是惹怒洛沃斯的販毒商 and Anibal was the distributor Lobos was unhappy with,
那麼洛沃斯就有了很大的動機買凶 then Lobos had the biggest motive to call a hit.
如果找到了殺阿尼巴爾的凶手 我們就有機會 If we find Anibal's killer, there's a chance
直接聯繫到洛沃斯 we could connect Lobos directly.
要想成功 我們得需要紐約警局的配合 We're gonna need NYPD cooperation for that.
祝你好運吧 Good luck with that.
管這個案子的警探 梅雷迪斯·海恩斯 The detective on the case, Meredith Haines,
是個控制欲超強的婊子 is a power-tripping bitch.
同類人才相互了解 薩克斯 Takes one to know one, Saxe.
我會和海恩斯警探談談的 I'll talk to Detective Haines.
我再把結果反饋給你 Let you know what I find out.
我開車載你去轄區 I'll drive you to the precinct.
我在那兒有些朋友 I've got some friends over there.
如果海恩斯警探真像他們說得那麼混蛋 If Detective Haines is as prickly as they say,
那我最好一個人去 then I'm better off going alone
這樣我們可以進行女人間的談話 so we can talk woman-to-woman.
你去給諾馬打電話試試吧 You want to try calling Nomar?
他不接我們的電話 He's not responding to our calls.
好的 但是我們早晚得談談 Yeah, okay. But as some point, we need to talk
那天晚上化妝師的問題 about the dresser situation from the other night.
再說吧 好嗎 Later, okay?
我們要為我的贖罪日做好準備 We're gearing up for my high holy day.
那是什麼宗教的鬼東西嗎 That some kind of religious shit?
不是 No.
我們要慶祝我的出道日 We're celebrating the day I got made
二十五年前創建了偉大的索爾達多族 born into the mighty Soldado Nation 25 years ago.
我的夥計們都在胳膊上紋了蛇的紋身 Boys in my crew are getting snake tattoos on their arms
這樣他們可以尊敬我 比沃拉 so they can honor me, Vibora.
幹這行二十來年了 Dos decades in the game.
似乎我們這些人總是 Always seems like guys like us
不需要提防背後的小人 should be able to not look over our shoulder.
那正是阿尼巴爾之死讓我和我的夥伴 That's why Anibal's death came as a surprise
驚訝的原因 to me and my partner.
我倒是不怎麼驚訝 Can't say it did the same for me.
因為你買的凶嗎 Because you made the order?
因為他太肥了 兄弟 Because he's straight up fat, man.
你有沒有見過那混蛋吃東西的樣子 You ever see that motherfucker eat?
我和你一樣 是個生意人 I'm a businessman like you.
我不希望我們有人死掉 I don't wish death on any man,
除非能讓我受益 except if it benefits my pockets.
你是不是想接手泰諾人的地盤 Maybe you're trying to take over the Tainos' turf.
我維持我自己地盤的麻煩就夠多了 I got enough trouble maintaining my own territory.
我不想擴張 I don't want to expand.
你在中國人地盤上談的那些 What about that shit you were talking
是什麼意思 關於另一個聯繫的 at the Chinese spot, about another connect?
我認識一個傢伙 他又認識另一個 I know a guy who knows a guy.
但那不是你產品質量的問題 But it's not your product's quality.
別廢話
你是來這裡指控我什麼的嗎 You're here to accuse me of something or not?
因為剛在不久前 你來我這裡尋求幫助 Because not too long ago, you came to me for help,
我把你的團夥穩住了 and I strapped your crew up.
很明顯 我們有過節 魯伊斯
我來這裡的原因 兄弟 Reason I'm here, papa.
是出於尊敬
是嗎 如果你尊敬我 Yeah?
你就趕緊重新開始放貨 You'd open up that damn pipeline again
就像你對羅拉做的那樣 like you did for Rolla.
他告訴我你又開始出貨了
但我現在連屁都沒看見 But I haven't seen shit.
給我幾天時間 讓我整頓整頓 Give me a couple days to get some things back in order.
你會再嗨起來的 You'll be flying high again.
二十五歲生日快樂
比沃拉 Vibora.
有那麼一下子 我還以為 For a minute there, you had me thinking
你不會殺了他呢 you weren't gonna kill him.
那個混蛋當著我的面撒謊 Motherfucker straight up lied to my face,
難道不是嗎 湯米 didn't he, Tommy?
我知道他見了洛沃斯 想擴展自己的地盤 Knowing damn well he met with Lobos about stepping up.
早就告訴你 一直是魯伊斯指使的這件事 Told you it was Ruiz all along.
是啊 但是你還說是阿尼巴爾 Yeah, except when you said it was Anibal.
除了那個 我不管 Except then. I don't care.
現在我只想殺了那混蛋 Now I just want to kill a motherfucker.
嘿 肖恩 你準備好大幹一場了嗎 Yo, Shawn. You ready to finally get your dick wet?
- 湯米 - 沒關係的 叔叔 - Tommy. - No, it's cool, Uncle G.
我想幫幫忙 I want to help.
我有問你話麼 肖恩 呃? 他還沒準備好 Did I ask you anything, Shawn, huh? He ain't ready.
嘿 這孩子在會議上可是應付自如啊 鬼魂 Hey, the kid handled himself at the meeting, Ghost.
現在不正應該讓他更進一步 Ain't it time we let him step it up
就像他父親曾經和我們一起做的那樣? like his dad did with us?
這孩子還沒準備好 Kid ain't ready.
好吧 你可以走了 All right, get out of here.
你發什麼神經了 啊? 腦子壞了嗎? What's wrong with you man, huh? What's wrong?
他怎麼可能就準備好了? How's he gonna get ready?
給你當司機根本就不可能讓他做好準備 Driving you around ain't prepping him for no real shit.
魯伊斯很難對付 Ruiz is too hard of a target.
肖恩還太嫩了 他會被殺死的 Shawn's green. He'll get himself killed.
等卡南一年後放出來了 How the fuck we supposed to explain to Kanan,
發現兒子和錢都沒了 who gets out in a year, that he's coming home
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.