The first 200 lines.
译者:一二 双语及第一次校对:西少 特效及第二次校对:Leocjy
最初
在六个奇点和宇宙诞生之前
天神组出现了 至尊天神组阿里瑟姆
创造了第一颗恒星 为宇宙带来了光明
生命诞生 繁衍不息 一切处于平衡当中
直到一种超自然的猎手自外太空出现
以智慧生命为食
他们被称为异常者 宇宙陷入混乱
为了恢复自然秩序 阿里瑟姆遣派永恒族
来自奥林匹亚星球的不死英雄 来消灭异常者
永恒族对阿里瑟姆深信不疑
直到至尊永恒族阿贾克 领导的一次任务改变了一切
是时候了 It is time.
漂亮吧 It's beautiful, isn't it?
我是伊卡瑞斯 I'm Ikaris.
我是瑟西 I'm Sersi.
公元前5000年 美索不达米亚
它来了 快跑
父亲
快跑
打得漂亮
你也是
谢谢 阿贾克 Thank you, Ajak.
现在 伦敦
塑造人类历史的器物
上午9:00闹钟
糟了 Shit.
借过 借过 Excuse me. Excuse me.
我知道我迟到了 查理 I know I'm late, Charlie.
查尔斯·达尔文 1809-1882
“广阔的地球上 "In this broad Earth of ours,
“无尽的粗鄙和熔渣之中 "Amid the measureless grossness and the slag,
“隐秘安全的中心 "Enclosed and safe within its central heart,
“孕育着完美的种子” "Nestles the seed Perfection."
诗人对人类的希望和乐观 The poet's hope and optimism in humanity
呼应了最近的普遍性胜利 一半人口回归 echoes our recent universal victory,the return of half our population...
谢天谢地 她来了 And, thank God, there she is.
我们杰出的博物馆科学家瑟西女士 她将 Our brilliant museum scientist, Ms. Sersi,the person who will be
她本该今天给你们做报告 and was always supposed to be giving you your presentation today.
谢谢 惠特曼先生 抱歉我迟到了 Thank you, Mr. Whitman. Sorry I'm late, everyone.
今天我们将学习平衡生态系统中 顶级掠食者的重要性 Today, we'll be learning about the importance of apex predators in a balanced ecosystem.
诗歌 Poetry?
我完全无话可说了 这些孩子让我紧张 I completely ran out of things to say,and these kids make me nervous.
我觉得你很有魅力 教授 Well, I thought you were very charming, Professor.
晚上见 See you tonight.
噢 “晚上见” Ooh! "See you tonight."
好了 安静 All right, settle down.
好了 So...
谁能告诉我顶级掠食者是什么 who can tell me what an apex predator is?
猎食猎物的动物 Animals that hunt their prey for food.
非常好 Very good.
顶级掠食者确实猎食猎物 就像所有掠食者一样 Apex predators do hunt their prey for food,like all predators.
但区别是 But one thing that sets them apart
它们的栖息地里 没有其他强壮到足以猎杀它们的动物 is that there are no other animals in their habitat strong enough to hunt them.
谁能举个例子 Who can give me an example?
狮子 Lions.
-狼 -没错 -Wolves. -Correct.
地震了 Earthquake.
趴下 趴下 Get down. Get down!
地震了 快趴下 躲桌子下去 It's an earthquake, everyone. Get down! Under the tables!
我来帮你 别怕 很快就会过去的 Let me help you. Don't worry, it'll pass soon.
没事 过来 It's all right. Come here.
没事的 没事的 You're all right. You're all right.
我喜欢这首歌 I like this song.
我也喜欢 Me, too.
你想跳舞吗 Do you wanna dance?
等等 怎么回事 Wait, what the hell?
你的手 Your hand!
你喝太多了 我得走了 You've had too much to drink. I gotta go.
祝你生日快乐 Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的戴恩 Happy birthday, dear Dane
祝你生日快乐 Happy birthday to you
-嗨 嗨 -万岁 -Hip, hip! -Hooray!
这是中世纪的吗 Is this from the Middle Ages?
上面有你的家族徽章 It has your family crest.
一定花了不少钱 It must have cost a fortune.
我很擅长在易趣网竞拍 I'm a good eBay bidder.
谢谢 Thank you.
生日快乐 Happy birthday.
你有没有深入考虑过我们同居 So, have you given any more thought to us moving in together?
我考虑过了 Yeah, I... I thought about it.
我不能搬去和你住 I can't move in with you.
我就知道你会这么说 Yeah. Mm-hmm. Thought you'd say that.
对不起 I'm sorry.
我想我知道原因 And I think I know why.
你是巫师吗 Are you a wizard?
什么 What?
就跟奇异博士一样 Yeah, like Doctor Strange.
不 我 No. I'm...
和你一起时我注意到有怪事发生 I've noticed some unusual things happen when I'm around you.
比如服务员无视我们时 我们的水总是变成咖啡 Like our water always turns to coffee whenever the waiter ignores us.
那是因为你对咖啡因上瘾了 That's your caffeine addiction talking.
水精灵说 And Sprite says things... Mm.
你和前男友一个世纪前就分手了 ...like you and your ex-boyfriend broke up a century ago.
她这么说的 She said that?
还说他会飞 And he can fly.
他是飞行员 He's a pilot.
你俩开个房吧 Get a room, you two.
我们能走了吗 我该睡了 Can we go now? It's past my bedtime.
你真的恋爱了吗 Are you really in love?
如果是真的呢 What if I am?
那你最好告诉他真相 You better tell him the truth, then.
我在想办法 I'm working on it.
你们想吃披萨吗 You guys wanna get pizza?
不了 谢谢 No, thank you!
他不会长生不老 你知道的 搬去和他住吧 He won't live forever, you know.Move in with him.
我和你一起住 I live with you.
戴恩 Dane.
该死 那是异常者吗 Shit! Is that a Deviant?
戴恩 快跑 Dane, run!
-瑟西 -我们走 -Sersi? -Let's go.
-那是什么 -异常者 -What is that thing? -A Deviant!
你说你把他们都杀光了 You said you killed them all!
你告诉他了 You told him that?
-你居然相信我 -现在信了 -You believed me? -I do now!
你在做什么 What are you doing?
保护好戴恩 Keep Dane safe!
瑟西 等等 那是什么 Sersi, wait! What?
你没事 哥们 You're fine, dude.
水精灵 Sprite!
还是走楼梯吧 No. Stairs.
快跑 快 Run! Go! Go!
-快 -快跑 -Go! -Come on!
它知道我们在哪 It knows where we are!
怎么会 How?
我不知道 I don't know!
水精灵 Sprite!
水精灵 Sprite!
伊卡瑞斯 Ikaris!
晚上好 姑娘们 Evening, ladies.
小心 Watch out!
巫师 Wizard.
对不起 Sorry.
它是不是自愈了 Did it just heal itself?
伊卡瑞斯 Ikaris.
真高兴见到你 It's good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你 水精灵 It's good to see you, too, Sprite.
我是戴恩 I'm Dane.
你好 戴恩 Hello, Dane.
我猜你肯定是飞行员吧 Well, I guess you must be the pilot.
我们是永恒族 来自奥林匹亚星球 We're Eternals, from a planet called Olympia.
七千年前 我们乘坐星际飞船多摩 We came here 7,000 years ago on the Domo,
来到这里 保护人类免受异常者所害 our starship, to protect humans from the Deviants.
我们以为五个世纪前就把它们除尽 但现在它们又回来了 We thought we killed them all five centuries ago,but now they're back.
要是你不想搬来和我住 你可以直说 Look, if you don't want to move in with me,you could just say.
戴恩 这很严肃 Dane, this is serious.
我知道 我只是还在接受 你其实不是巫师 Oh, I know. I'm just still getting over the fact you're not a wizard.
我还希望你能把我变成长颈鹿呢 I was hoping you could change me into a giraffe.
我小时候老想变成长颈鹿 I always wanted to be a giraffe when I was a kid.
真可惜我无法改变众生 It's too bad I can't change sentient beings.
不然你会是头可爱的长颈鹿 You would have made a very cute giraffe.
你们为什么不去帮忙对付灭霸 Why didn't you guys help fight Thanos?
或参与其它战争 或是历史上可怕的事 Or any war? Or all the other terrible things throughout history?
我们收到指示 不得干涉人类冲突 We were instructed not to interfere in any human conflicts
除非异常者牵涉其中 unless Deviants were involved.
为什么 Why?
如果我们七千年前 就开始保护人类免受一切伤害 If we'd protected humanity from everything for 7,000 years,
你们绝无机会照常发展 you'd never have had the chance to develop in the way you were meant to.
但如果异常者早就被消灭了 But if the Deviants were eradicated a long time ago,
你们为什么还在这 why are you still here?
我们在等待消息 We've been waiting...
告诉我们何时回家 to be told we can go home.
那 So...
伊卡瑞斯 Ikaris.
他飞得离太阳太近 The boy who flew too close to the sun.
我们住在雅典时 水精灵编了这个故事 Sprite made that story up when we lived in Athens.
公元前五世纪 In the fifth century BC?
你们俩在一起多久了 How long were you two together?
五千年 5,000 years.
时间算很长了吧 I guess you can call that long-term.
出什么事了 What happened?
他走了 He left.
我一直以为他会回来 但是 I always thought he'd come back, but...
他从未回来 he never did.
所以我朝前看了 So, I moved on.
我很高兴你这么做了 I'm glad you did.
对不起 I'm sorry.
我得走了 I have to go.
今早一场史无前例的全球地震 This morning,an unprecedented global earthquake
席卷世界各国 swept nation-states across the world,
造成破坏和恐慌 causing damage and panic.
许多人猜测它与烁灭之间的联系 Many have speculated its connection with the Blip.
联合国召开了紧急会议 The UN has called for an emergency meeting...
那个异常者自愈了 That Deviant healed itself.
它们之前做不到 They could never do that before.
它是冲我们来的 而不是人类 怎么回事 And it was coming after us instead of humans.What's going on?
地震了 所以我来看看你 I came to check on you because of the earthquake.
异常者对我来说是个新鲜事 That Deviant is news to me.
地球出状况了 Something's happening to Earth.
这不可能是巧合 Can't be a coincidence.
我们得找到其他人 We need to find the others.
有些人我已经好几个世纪没见过了 I haven't seen some of them for centuries.
我猜没多少变化 I doubt much has changed.
对不起我伤害了你 瑟西 I'm sorry I hurt you, Sersi.
但我们必须团结一致 But we need to stick together.
一旦知道你安全了 我就不烦你了 And once I know you're safe, I'll leave you alone.
我们先去找阿贾克 Let's go to Ajak first.
她知道该怎么办 She'll know what to do.
你听到了吗 水精灵 You hear that, Sprite?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.