Man vs Wild   Complete Series

Man vs Wild Complete Series

Download English Subtitle

Release info

Man vs Wild S06E07 The Inside StoryMan vs Wild S06E07 The Inside Story
A Commentary by khanhdkh

Tags

other
Published on: 2013-05-26
Downloads: 44
Hearing Impaired: Yes

English subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

荒野

求生

第七季 第七集

人双

人语

影字

视幕

翻译:小砂锅 元宵 小鱼 傲骨 卡布 校对: 小早&少民 时间轴: veryink 后期&总监: 丢小丢

我是贝尔·格里尔斯 I'm Bear Grylls.

我遍历地球之极 I've traveled to the ends of the earth

探寻惊世之险 to search the most extreme challenges

造访骇人之地 and the most dangerous locations

向你展示在世界最极端的环境中 to show you the skill you need to survive

你所需要的生存技巧 in the world's toughest environments.

我深入了地球每一个角落 I've dropped into every corner of the earth.

斗天地 食混沌 battling the elements, eating the unimaginable,

向大家展示 为了生存 无所不尽其极 doing whatever it takes to show you how to survive.

但在求生的战役中 But in my quest for survival,

我不是一个人在战斗 I'm never alone.

一支甘于奉献的小队与我形影不离 A small and dedicated team follow me every step of the way.

在节目中 During the show,

我去的都是那些地球上令人叹为观止的地方 it takes me to some of the most astounding locations on earth.

能有这种特权真是无比荣幸 It's been a real privilege.

虽然那些地方危机四伏 孤军奋战 Often dangerous, always for alone,

但说到底 这才是我心之所向 but ultimately, it's what I really love.

这些能干的摄制组成员 I work fatanstic small crew people

与我一起共赴艰险 and with me off into the pretty horrendous conditions,

在我的眼中 他们才是这个节目中 but in my eye's they're the real heroes

真正的英雄 of the show.

在本集节目中 In this episode

我将带你走到镜头后 I'll be taking you behind the scenes,

向你介绍摄制组的成员 and introducing you to the crew.

西蒙是摄像师 For Simon, the camera man,

他一路伴我左右 he follows me every step of the way.

贝尔总能鼓舞他人 Bear is very kind of inspiration

让你信心倍增 that makes you feel that you can do it

他要是要跳 我也会下去 and if he's gonna go, I've got go.

戴夫是威亚师 To Dave, he is rope's man

当西蒙爬绳索拍摄时 要确保西蒙的安全 who try to keep him safe as he battles to get the shots.

我认为 摄影师和影像师 The cameraman and the sound guy,

指着我呢 rely on me, I guess...

他们相信我 and have to have confidence in me that

我会处理得当的 I'm doing it right.

无论在哪儿 Wherever we are,

对于我们来说 第一个挑战永远不变 the first challenge for me and my team is always the same:

那就是进入这个远离尘嚣的地方 to access some of the most remote locations on earth.

有好多次 进入地区的唯一办法就是靠直升机 Many times the only way is by chopper,

但是这个方法很有风险 but it has its risk,

通常没有地方可以着陆 often there is nowhere to land.

直升机只能在地面上空盘旋 The helicopter will hold just for ground

我们就只能跳机 and we have to jump in.

或者用绳索下降 or we have to work for rappels.

但是 直升机悬吊的绳子 But the ropes that helicopter has don't

不太好控制 tend to go well again.

我们得 We have to

等一会 确保绳子不会 wait the ropes so it doesn't...

卷进直升机的旋翼或者进气口 fly up into the rotors or the intakes of the helicopter.

绳子越长 and the longer among these ropes,

我们的危险就越大 the more dangerous it is for everyone.

我一落地 When I hit the ground,

第一件事就是收好绳子 the first job is to clear the ropes,

给飞机师一个信号 then give the flyboys a signal

他们就可以离开了 and they are on the way.

任务完成 Job done.

在罗马尼亚 In Romania,

我们遇上了暴风雨 with storm Cloud Spring,

这场与暴风雨的抗击无可避免 a repel was not an option,

而且还发现其他情况 another solution had to be found.

云团一直在移动中 The cloud is moving in,

而且我们对这里的天气完全不了解 and there's only tiny weather we know,

飞行员说他不敢野外着陆 the pilot says he can't land up there.

所以我想 So I mean,

我必须吊挂升空 I mean I got in...

贝尔飞了大概超过45分钟 Bear flied on probably about 45 minutes plus.

直升机将他降下后 But when the helicopter lowered him

我剪断绳子 I cut the rope

往下看 and look down, and...

发现他没动弹 and he didn't move.

他挂在直升机上的时间太长了 And he'd been hanging on to the chopper for so long

导致血液一时无法供给到腿部 that the hoist is cut for the blood supply to his legs,

他躺在地上 so when he got to the ground,

一动不动 he couldn't actually move.

我们尽最大的努力把风险降到最低 We do all we can to minimize the risk.

但是当从上万英尺的高空往下跳时 But when you jumping out the aircraft of ten thousands foot

危险无时无刻不在 danger is never far away.

当我从飞机上 When I look into the drop zones

看降落区域 from the air

觉得没问题 I'm looking that was ok but it's...

但是在飞机上通常无法准确瞄准 often very difficult to gauge from the air.

最终当贝尔从机舱跳出 Ultimately when he jumped out that helo,

死亡随时可能发生 his death's done to him.

在土耳其时 计划降落在山区的高地上 In Turkey, the plan was to land high in the mountains.

很快就失控了 It quickly went wrong.

两千英尺高 Two thousands foot,

该开伞了 time to deploy.

真实的高山 Oh, mountain's just true.

巨砾 with boulders

大岩石 and big rocks.

底下还有一条河 Below there is a lake,

就在我下面 just down beneath me.

我打算降落到那 That's where I'm going land for

我可能掉到水里变成落汤鸡 Say taking a diving and getting wet

或者可能会摔断脚踝 or probably break an ankle.

情况紧急 This is gonna be tight.

跳到水里也有很多隐患 Jumping into water is full with potential risk.

主要的原因是绳子会将人给缠住 But the main one being the rigging lines can just wrap around you,

螺帽 锁线 这些会把人给困住 lug and lock the persistence cords and in fact to ground you.

真是惊险万分 看 Quite a hairy that, look

在苏门答腊岛 我正朝着一个沙漠岛屿前进 In Sumatra, I was heading for a desert island.

沙漠外围一圈 This time with all the dry land

有着稀疏的植被 covered in weage vegetation.

我唯一的选择就是跳进水里 My only option was to land in sea.

面对这些翻滚的潮涌 Facing strong rip tides

和大浪 and big surf,

身上绑着降落伞入水很危险 going with chute attached could be disastrous.

进水前我得卸掉降落伞 I had to ditch the canopy before I hit the water.

但是卸掉得太早了 But release in too high,

跳下去也很危险 and the fall would be just dangerous.

但是这次很走运 Luckily this time,

我拿捏得刚刚好 I got it just right.

无论去哪里 摄影师西蒙总是紧随其后 Wherever I go, cameraman Simon is closed behind.

我喜欢挑战极限 I like to push it to the limit,

但有时候情况特殊 but sometimes it has concerns.

盘旋于40尺高空 Hovering over 40 foot up

在纳米比亚的骷髅海岸外 just out of the skeleton coast of Namibia

我准备要跳了 I was about to jump.

但是西蒙有所疑虑 But Simon wasn't so sure.

每次当他从直升机跳入水里 Everytime when he jumped out the helicopter into, into any kind of water,

我都会先深吸口气再跳 I've always had a gulp and gone.

贝尔会示意 And Bear rehearse the signal

拉高高度 但我真不想从这么高跳 be high, be high. I don't think it... I really wanna jump that.

但是没啥 他跳我就跳 But ok, if he's gonna go, I've got go.

贝尔很擅长鼓舞人心 Bear is very kind of inspiration

会让你觉得你能做到 任何事都没问题 that makes you feel that you can do it and everything is ok.

在你反应过来之前 Before you know it

他就已经快入水了 he's done near in the water,

已经浮出水面换气了 gush it for breath.

整个团队看惯了我跳机 The team've became very accustomed to me to jump from the choppers,

投身于未知的环境 and generally lounge myself out to be unknown.

但是在德克萨斯州南部 But in southern Texas,

我们要进入奇瓦瓦沙漠 we're heading into the heart of Chihuahua desert.

我想乘坐复翼飞机进入 Biplane was my means of entry.

计划是让机身翻转 The plan was for the plane to invert

然后把我扔下去 and drop me out.

但是巨大的机尾会引起麻烦 but the large tail is causing concern.

如果我跳机的时候撞上了机尾 If I head it when I jumped,

我就翘辫子了 it would be curtains.

我们必须要找到解决之道 we had to find the solution.

这次我要从复翼机机翼跳下去 What we try to do for this one is trying to drop out a biplane

机身翻转的时候 把我扔下去 where that you get inverted and I can just, disappear from it.

飞行员说这太疯狂了 The pilot is going this is called a mad one to do.

我认为 I'm thingking,

救命啊 you know, "help".

但是我们合作无间 But you know we can work well in a team

我们尽可能将风险减到最低 we try to minimize the risk while we doing it.

我很有信心我们能 You know, I'm pretty confident we can...

我们能做到 we can do this.

显然 这次进入地区是激动人心的一次 Yes, it's definitely got to be an exciting entrance,

可能是最棒的一次 and probably one the best one you've done.

在起飞前 西蒙需要先设定好拍摄的顺序 Before take off, Simon had to work out how to film the sequence.

简直左右两难 It is a big dilemma:

不知道他要从哪里 where the position of himself

拍摄我在座舱的位置 to get shots of me sitting in the cockpit

这是一次全新的挑战 This is a new challenge first

因为这才仅仅是这期节目的开头而已 cause it's only the beginning of the show.

贝尔跳出飞机了 我就坐在他旁边 Bear jumped out of an aircraft and I'm sitting around next to him.

直升机 飞机 无论什么 Helicopter, () plane, whatever.

看看这架 只有两个位置 This one is, look, a plane that has two seats.

一个是给飞行员坐的 一个是贝尔坐的 and one for the pilot there and one for Bear there.

我要坐哪儿 Where...where I gonna go.

所以我跟飞行员说这个问题 So I'm talking to the pilot,

他说我可以待在机翼上 he says I can be on the wing.

我不能待在推进器上 I can't be in the draft of this prop,

因为风速高达时速200英里 cause it's gonna be 200 miles on the wind

所以我就待在外面 So I'd be just outside that,

我就在这儿 离贝尔大约6英尺远 which means I'm right here, about the six feet away from Bear.

那里 which, um...

也没有其他地方可以待了 there is no other place to be,

所以我在那里进行拍摄 so that's where I'm gonna be for the shot.

一旦Simon和他的摄像机被安全地固定好了 Once Simon and his camera was safely secured,

就是出发的时候了 it was time to go.

飞机要飞行到8千英尺的高度我才能跳 The plan was to fly to eight thousands foot before I jump.

在飞行时 西蒙将从机翼那里拍摄 On the way there, Simon will film from the wing.

我下面是奇瓦瓦沙漠 Beneath me is the Chihuahua desert,

这是北美最大的沙漠之一 one of the largest deserts in north America.

非常广大 Just far.

而且这里荒无人烟 And it's also empty.

放眼望去 看不到一丝文明的迹象 There's hardly any habitation there at all.

好的 贝尔 Ok, Bear.

我们要上升到八千零三英尺 We'll come up eight thousand and three mile

做好跳伞准备 and better get ready to jump.

当我从驾驶舱出来时 With me out of the cockpit,

西蒙可以接替我的位置 Simon can take my place.

他将在我的座位上拍摄飞机桶滚飞行 He will film the Barrel roll from my seat.

任务完成 Mission accomplished.

无疑这是我第一次这么干 This was certainly the first to me,

当然也是西蒙的第一次 and the first for Simon,

但毕竟这算是拍摄节目的 but ultimately just another day

家常便饭 making the show.

Man vs Wild Complete Series subtitles in other languages

More English subtitles for Man vs Wild Complete Series

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left