Power

Power

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 6

Release info

Power 2014 S06E01 2160p WEB H265-PETRiFiED
A Commentary by stuqle046

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-06-16
Downloads: 5
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

權欲 前情回顧 Previously on Power...

我們分別了十八年 We went 18 years.

我一直思念著你 I never stopped thinking about you.

這是真實的 This, us, is real.

我愛他

你們是不會有好結果的 This isn't gonna be a happily ever after.

幫幫我 Just help me.

我曾經是一位優秀的檢察官 I used to be a good prosecutor.

我一直都想做好人 And I'm trying to be a good man.

我為你做的一切 Everything I've done for you,

為我們做的一切 I've done for us.

吉米 我不能再重蹈覆轍了 I can't get sucked back in, Jamie.

我們不能把這養成習慣 And we can't keep making this a thing.

我該離你遠點 I should stay away from you.

我們應該離彼此遠遠的 We should all stay away from each other.

或許我們就該在一起 Or we should stick together.

欠你的兩百萬乾淨錢 $2 million clean cash that I owe you.

湯米 把我的錢還回給我了 這是件好事 It's a good thing you got me my money, Tommy,

不然你們現在都沒命了 or you'd all be dead right now.

只要進去了 Being inside,

你會失去你曾經關心過的每一個人 you lose everybody you ever cared about.

我絕不會再進去 But I ain't ever going back.

你是否被脅迫 Are you being held against your will?

別 別 求你了 No, no, please!

安息吧 你個爛命英雄 Rest in peace, you tough bastard.

我早料到會到如此地步 I knew exactly how it would go down.

你會害死你自己的 You could've got yourself killed!

我才是唯一真正關心過卡南的人 You know I was the only person that really cared for Kanan.

請節哀 孩子 Sorry for your loss, kid.

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

你父親一直在和聯調局聯絡 Your father has been talking to the Feds.

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

骨灰: 史塔克 卡南

我是告訴聯調局我會告你的密 I told the Feds I was gonna drop a dime on you.

可我做不到了 And I couldn't do it.

爸爸 現在說這些已經晚了 A little too late, Dad.

特瑞斯是內鬼 Teresi was a snitch.

他本就該死 He deserved to die.

你要是知道他是在告誰的密 Would it change anything if you knew

你還會這麼說嗎 who he was snitching on?

任何重要的事情 Tommy's kept me at arm's length

湯米都不會讓我插手 about anything important.

所以我沒有抓住他的小辮子 I got nothing on him,

但是我可以讓你們抓到聖帕特裡克 but I can give you St. Patrick on a stake.

你從哪弄來的證明特瑞斯告密的照片 Where'd you get 'em, them pictures of Teresi talking?

你的朋友 那個穿西裝的黑鬼 Your friend, black guy in a suit.

他給你這些照片 好讓你殺了特瑞斯嗎 He gave you those pictures so you would kill Teresi.

他想讓你去做 He wanted you to do it.

你打算什麼時候告訴我 When were you gonna tell me that Terry Silver

特裡·西爾弗回來了啊 塔莎 was back in town, Tash?

我要和特裡·西爾弗私奔嗎 I'm gonna run off with Terry Silver?

你想多了吧 幽靈 You must be fucking tripping, Ghost.

你不能和他私奔 Well, you can't run off with him,

因為他和聯邦調查局是一起的 'cause he's working with the Feds.

到底在幹嗎 What is going on here?

你現在就得把關於聖帕特裡克的一切說出來 You are going to give us everything you have on St. Patrick,

不然你會和他們一起下大獄 or else you are going down right along with him.

我需要二十四小時的考慮時間 I want 24 hours to consider.

安吉拉 時間不等人 The clock is ticking, Angela.

我強烈建議你接受認罪協議 I strongly advise you to take a deal

輓救一下你的餘生 and salvage what's left of your life.

我的事業完蛋了 帕茲 做什麼都沒有用了 My career's over, Paz, no matter what I do.

那你就從頭再來 撇開吉米 Then you start over, without Jamie.

這和吉米沒關係 It's not about Jamie.

哪件事跟吉米沒關係 It's always about Jamie!

他們有一個對你不利的證人 They have a witness against you,

那個女人願意作證 and she is willing to testify.

這就是你叫我來這裡的原因嗎 That's why you asked me here, to figure out

看看我是不是要指證你 if I was testifying against you?

- 你會嗎 - 不會 - Are you? - No.

我還以為我們是坦誠面對彼此的 I thought we were supposed to be honest with each other.

特裡·西爾弗到底怎麼了 What the hell happened to Terry Silver, hmm?

我沒殺他 I didn't kill him.

我想相信你 I want to believe you.

我愛你 安吉 I love you, Angie.

傑米 Jamie.

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town, yeah, yeah

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # And I just come from the poorest part, oh

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down. Yeah, yeah

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 布滿荊棘 # Come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 伶牙俐齒 張嘴就來 # Yeah, slick talker, shit talker

# 紐約人收購房產 # New Yorker, collecting property

# 玩起了大富翁 # Playing Monopoly

# 或許你想跟我們禮尚往來 # You might wanna bond with us

# 相愛相殺 # Build and break bread

# 你以為我吊兒郎當不管事 # You think I'm fuck around

# 瞧 這兒有票子賺 # Look, there's money to make here

# 老子的地盤裡 奸詐之人比騙子還多 # More snakes than rats, just habits of my habitat

# 抄上鞭子 跟老子找始作俑者算賬去 # Grab the strap, I'm gonna show you who to blam it at

# 我去 咱就不能和睦相處嗎 # Goddamn, can't we all just get along

# 做夢 你忘記是誰扶你上位了是吧 # Hell naw, not when you forget who put you on

# 我的上線給了我成功秘訣 # My plug gave me the keys to success

# 粉啊麻的 最最好 # Take two and make three, they the best

# 純潔無暇 絲毫無異 放著我來 # Pure shit, not weird shit, I got this

# 無所畏懼 心細如塵 瞧好了吧 # Fearless, not careless, now watch this

# 票子嘩啦啦地響 # Money flip like it's supposed to flip

# 再幹一票 再翻一倍 看著老子賺大錢 # Re-up, then double up, watch me hit the lick

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part, oh

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 哦 耶 耶 # Yeah, yeah, yeah

權欲 第六季第01集

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 布滿荊棘 # Come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

安吉 安吉 Angie, Angie.

- 安吉 堅持住 - 吉米 - Angie, stay with me. - Jamie...

快點 做點什麼啊 救人啊 Come on, man. Do something. Do something!

先生 我們正在全力以赴 不要干擾我們 We're doing everything we can, sir! Give me some room to work!

不 不 不 No, no, no!

我就在這裡 我就在這裡 I'm right here. I'm right here.

- 繼續按壓 - 去四號搶救室 - Keep bagging. - Go on four.

先生 很抱歉 您不能進去 I'm sorry, sir. This is as far as you go.

- 不 我必須進去 - 您是她丈夫嗎 - No, I-I have to go inside. - Are you her husband?

- 不是 - 那您就只能待在這裡了 - Not exactly. - Then you have to stay out here.

- 不行 你不明白 - 很抱歉 - No, you don't understand. - I'm sorry,

她要進手術室了 she's going directly into surgery.

一有新進展 外科醫生就會出來告訴你 The surgeon will be out to talk to you when we know more.

《Air》by No Wyld

我們要問你幾個問題 Gonna have to ask you a few questions.

湯米 你做了嗎 Tommy. Did you do it?

凱莎 別問了 'Keisha, stop asking questions!

幫我拿幾件衣服 回你家去 Just grab me some clothes and get back to your place.

過會我再打電話找你碰頭 等我電話 I'll call you later to meet. Stay by the phone.

好 Okay.

我很高興你沒事 Well, I'm glad you all right.

靠 Damn.

你看見槍手了嗎 Did you see the shooter?

沒有 No.

- 你幹了什麼 - 我對著她開了一槍 - You did what? - I shot her!

那個賤人倒下去了 That bitch is down for the count.

"倒下去了" 湯米 你搞毛啊 Down for the count? What the fuck, Tommy?

你確定她死了嗎 Are you sure she's dead?

我沒法過去檢查她脈搏 Well, I couldn't get close enough to check her pulse.

我不得閃人啊 I had to get the fuck out of there!

不過我打中了她胸部 But I got her right in the chest.

我需要你做我的不在場證明 I'm gonna need you to give me an alibi.

她要是還活著 現在可能就在某個醫院裡 If she's still alive, she could be in a hospital bed

跟警察說話呢 right now, talking to the fucking cops.

什麼樣的不在場證明都救不了你 No fucking alibi's gonna help you!

真不敢相信 你都不確保一下她到底有沒有死 I can't believe you didn't make sure she was gone.

我沒法確認啊 幽靈在呢 I couldn't double-check. Ghost was right there!

聖帕特裡克先生 我見過很多這種事 I've seen a lot of these, Mr. St. Patrick.

從你衣服上的血跡來看 And from the blood on your shirt,

你當時離巴爾德斯小姐很近 you were pretty close to Miss Valdes.

是 I was.

可你什麼都沒看見嗎 And you didn't see anything?

沒 No.

我背對著槍擊她的人 I had my back turned to whoever shot her.

呃 因為你比巴爾德斯小姐高大壯碩 Hmm, 'cause you're taller and wider than Miss Valdes.

所以如果有人瞄準她 So if someone was aiming at her,

會先打中你的 they would've hit you first.

一旦她的手術結束 Look, she'll tell you

她會告訴你的 好嗎 as soon as she gets out of surgery, okay?

她會告訴你她把我推開了 She'll tell you she shoved me out of the way.

請問我現在可以出去了嗎 Can I please go back outside now?

等等 Wait a fucking minute.

你本來打算殺誰呢 湯米 Who were you there to kill, Tommy?

我不敢相信 I cannot believe this shit.

我告訴過你殺安吉拉的事暫且放下 I told you to hold off on Angela.

而且我們根本沒說過要殺幽靈 And we sure as hell didn't talk about you killing Ghost.

我不會讓你這樣對待塔裡克和亞斯的 I'm not letting you do that to Tariq and Yas.

等等 打住 Wait, back up a minute here.

為什麼我做事需要你的同意 Why the fuck I need your permission for anything?

因為你在向我要該死的不在場證明 'cause You're here asking me for a goddamn alibi.

我認為你還是很需要我的 I would say you need me quite a bit.

你聽到槍聲以後轉身了嗎 Did you turn around when you heard the shot?

就像我說的 我什麼都沒看到 Like I said, I didn't see anything.

幽靈設陷阱讓我殺了我的父親 Ghost tricked me into killing my father.

你認為 And you think

這種事就這麼算了嗎 I'm gonna let some shit like that just slide?

那你也太不了解我了 Then you don't know who the fuck I am.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left