The first 200 lines.
-=THE LAST FANTASY=- 本片仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径
TLF 荣誉出品 压制: yourtear
序曲
塞尔兹尼克出品
玛格丽特·米契尔之“老南方的故事”
片名:乱世佳人(上集) 原著名: 飘
克拉克盖博…瑞德·巴特勒
费雯丽…斯卡莉
莱斯利霍华…艾希礼
奥丽薇亚德哈维蓝…梅兰妮
制片:大卫塞兹尼克
编剧:席尼霍华
导演:维多拂莱明
这里曾是骑士和棉花的土地 称为老南方
在这个美丽的世界里 骑士之风已成为过去
骑士和他们的淑女
庄园主和奴隶
在这里最后一次出现
只有在书中才能见到…
如今只是梦的追忆
一代文明 随风飘逝
我们才不在乎被学校开除呢 What do we care if we were expelled from college?
就要打仗了 反正我们得离开学校 The war is gonna start any day. We would've left college anyhow.
哦 战争!多让人激动啊! War! lsn't it exciting, Scarlett?
那些穷北佬真要打仗啊? Do you know those Yankees actually want a war?
- 让他们看看 - 讨厌 - We'll show 'em. - Fiddle-dee-dee!
战争!战争!战争! War, war, war!
这个春天里每次聚会都要谈论战争 This war talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this spring.
我烦得都要喊出来了 I get so bored I could scream!
- 再说 不会有战争的 - 你说不会有战争? - Besides, there isn't going to be any war. - Not gonna be any war?
不会?亲爱的真的要打仗了 Why, honey, of course there's going to be a war!
你们谁要是再说一句战争 我就进屋去把门关上 If either of you says "war" just once again, I'll go in the house and slam the door.
- 可是斯卡莉特 亲爱的… - 你不要我们打仗吗? - But, Scarlett, honey... - Don't you want us to have a war?
哦 别走啊 别走啊 斯卡莉特 等一下 斯卡莉特
别走吗 等一下 斯卡莉特请你等一下
好吧… Well...
别忘了… ...but remember...
我警告过你们 ...I warned you.
那谈谈我们明天到 I've got an idea.
十二棵橡树卫尔科斯家的野餐会吧 We'll talk about the Wilkes' barbecue at Twelve Oaks.
好主意和我们一起去野餐好吗? That's a good idea. Aren't you eating barbecue with us?
哦…我还没想过呢!我明天再说吧 I hadn't thought about that yet. I'll think about that tomorrow.
和我们跳华尔滋 We want all your waltzes.
先跟他 再跟我 再跟他 再跟我 就这样 First Brent, then me, then Brent, then me again and so on.
答应了? Promise?
好倒是好 I'd just love to.
哦…太好了!不过…
那得要我没答应跟别人跳舞 If only I didn't have every one of them taken already.
怎么 亲爱的 你不能这样对我们… Why, honey, you can't do that to us.
- 我想告诉你一个秘密? - 秘密?谁的? - How about if we tell you a secret? - A secret? Who about?
亚特兰大的梅兰妮·韩密尔敦小姐? Do you know Miss Melanie Hamilton from Atlanta?
艾希礼的表妹 她要到十二棵橡树卫尔科斯家… Ashley Wilkes' cousin. She's visiting the Wilkes'...
梅兰妮·韩密尔敦那个假正经 谁要听她的秘密 That goody-goody! Who wants to know a secret about her?
可是我们听说 他们… Anyway, we heard, that is, they say...
艾希礼要和她结婚了 Ashley Wilkes is gonna marry her.
他们家的人通常是表亲之间通婚的 The Wilkeses always marry their cousins.
我们可以跳华尔滋了吧? Now do we get those waltzes?
当然了 Of course.
我敢说别的小伙子都要气疯了 I'll bet the other boys will be hopping mad.
让他们气去吧!我们俩可以应付 Let 'em be mad. We two can handle 'em!
这不可能!艾希礼爱我 It can't be true. Ashley loves me!
斯卡莉 Scarlett!
我们怎么惹着她了? What has gotten into her?
我们说错了什么让她生气了? Do you suppose we made her mad?
斯卡莉小姐 你出去也不围上披肩 晚上天凉了 Where're you goin' without your shawl, and the night air fixin' to set in?
你为什么不留先生们吃晚饭? How come you didn't ask them gentlemen to stay for supper?
你这样就象一个乡下姑娘… You ain't got no more manners than a field hand...
爱伦小姐没功夫像我这么管你 ...after me and Miss Ellen done labored with you.
快进屋来 Miss Scarlett, come on in the house!
再不进来就要着凉了 Come on in before you catch your death of dampness.
不!我要去等爸爸从威尔克斯家回来 No! I'll wait for Pa to come home from the Wilkes'.
快回来 Come on in here!
回来 Come on!
收工了 Quittin' time!
谁说收工了? Who says it's quittin' time?
我说收工了 I says it's quittin' time.
我是头 在泰拉什么时候收工 得我说 I's the foreman. I's the one that says when it's quittin' time at Tara!
收工了 Quittin' time!
收工了 Quittin' time!
哦 在这个郡整个州里没有能比得过你的 There's none in the county can touch you, and none in the state.
爸爸 Pa!
现在你又感到骄傲了 So it's proud of yourself, you are.
啊…郝斯卡莉 Well, Katie Scarlett O'Hara!
你在监视我像你妹妹修伦那样… So, you've been spying on me, and like your sister, Suellen...
去告诉你妈妈说我又跳栏杆了 ...you'll tell your mother I was jumping again.
爸爸 我可不像修伦那样爱告状 可我觉得… Pa, you know I'm no tattletale like Suellen, but it does seem to me...
自从去年你跳这个栏杆摔伤膝盖以后… ...after you broke your knee last year jumping that same fence...
我可不需要自己的女儿告诉我该不该跳 I'll not have me own daughter tellin' me what I shall jump and not jump.
那是我自己的脖子 It's my own neck, so it is.
爸爸 你喜欢跳就跳吧 十二橡树那儿怎么样了? All right, Pa, you jump what you please. How are they all over at Twelve Oaks?
威尔克斯家? The Wilkeses?
他们正准备明天的野餐会无非是谈论战争 Just as you'd expect with the barbecue tomorrow and talking nothing but war.
讨厌的战争那儿还有什么人吗? Oh, bother the war. Was there anyone else there?
哦 梅兰妮和她弟弟卡尔斯从亚特兰大来了 Their cousin, Melanie Hamilton, from Atlanta and her brother, Charles.
梅兰妮 Melanie Hamilton!
脸色苍白 说话好转弯抹角 我讨厌她 She's a pale-faced, mealy-mouthed ninny. I hate her.
艾希礼可不这么认为 Ashley Wilkes doesn't think so.
艾希礼不会喜欢象她那样的人 Ashley Wilkes couldn't like anyone like her.
你怎么对他们那么感兴趣? What's your interest in Ashley and Miss Melanie?
没什么 我们回家吧 爸爸 It's nothing. Let's go into the house, Pa.
他跟你胡说过什么吗?还是向你求过婚? Has he been trifling with you? Has he asked you to marry him?
- 没有 - 没有啊 他不会的 - No! - No, nor will he.
今天下午我听约翰·卫克斯说… I have it in strictest confidence from John Wilkes this afternoon...
艾希礼要和梅兰妮小姐结婚 ...Ashley is going to marry Miss Melanie.
在明天的舞会上宣布 It will be announced tomorrow night at the ball.
我不相信 I don't believe it.
回来!你要到哪儿去? Here! Here! Where are you off to?
斯卡莉 Scarlett!
你怎么了? What are you about?
你要为追一个并不爱你的男人而丢脸吗? Have you made a spectacle of yourself running after a man...
全郡的年青人你要谁不行? ...who's not in love with you when you might have any man in the county?
我并没有追他 只是…我只是觉得很奇怪 I haven't been running after him. It's just a surprise, that's all.
你别吞吞吐吐的 Now, don't be jerking your chin at me.
如果艾希礼想要娶你我即使答应了也担心 If Ashley wanted to marry you, it would be with misgivings I'd say "yes".
我愿意我孩子幸福你跟着他不会幸福的 I want my girl to be happy. You'd not be happy with him.
我会的 我会的 I would, I would!
你嫁给谁都可以 What difference does it make who you marry...
只要他是个南方人和你情投意和 ...so long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you?
等我死了以后把泰拉留给你 And when I'm gone, I'll leave Tara to you.
我不要泰拉种植园对我毫无意义… I don't want Tara. Plantations don't mean anything when...
你是说 斯卡莉土地对你毫无意义? You mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that land doesn't mean anything to you?
世界上只有土地才值得为它耕耘… Why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for...
为它战斗、为它去死因为只有它 才是永恒的 ...worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.
爸 你说话真像个爱尔兰人 Oh, Pa, you talk like an lrishman.
我为我是爱尔兰人而感到自豪 It's proud I am that I'm lrish.
你别忘了 小姐你也是半个爱尔兰人 And don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half lrish too.
任何人身上那怕只有一滴爱尔兰人的血… And to anyone with a drop of lrish blood in them...
就会把他们生存的土地当作母亲 ...why, the land they live on is like their mother.
可是你还是个孩子你将来会爱土地的 Oh, but you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land.
只要你是爱尔兰人就会的 There's no getting away from it if you're lrish.
她回来了! Yonder she comes!
你们的妈妈回来了 Miss Scarlett, Miss Suellen, Miss Carreen, your ma's home!
她去照看那个下流的白种人 Actin' like a wet nurse to them low-down, poor white trash...
连晚饭都顾不得吃拿点心来 把火挑起来 ...instead of bein' here eatin' her supper. Cookie, stir up the fire!
爱伦小姐干什么这么累 Miss Ellen's got no business wearin' herself out.
波…克 是 墨利
把蜡烛拿到走廊上她累坏了 Take the lamp out on the porch! Wearin' herself out.
先生 爱伦小姐回来了 Mist' Gerald, Miss Ellen's home.
她把自己累坏了 Wearin' herself out waitin' on the poor white trash.
狗别叫了! Shut up, dogs! Barkin' in the house like that.
起来 孩子 你没听见爱伦小姐回来了吗? Get up from there. Don't you hear that Miss Ellen's comin'?
去给她拿药箱 Get out there and get her medicine chest.
我们正着急呢 爱伦小姐 We was gettin' worried about you, Miss Ellen.
- 杰纳尔先生… - 没事 波克 我不是回来了吗 - Mist' Gerald... - All right, Pork. I'm home.
欧郝纳太太 今天已经耕完了那块洼地了 Mrs. O'Hara, we finished plowing the creek bottom today.
明天你要我干什么? What do you want me to start on tomorrow?
威克尔森先生 Mr. Wilkerson,
我刚从挨米施爱特那儿来 I've just come from Emmy Slattery's bedside.
你的孩子以经出生了 Your child has been born.
我的孩子?哦…我真的不明白 My child, ma'am? I'm sure I don't understand.
以经出生了 还好 以经死了 Has been born and, mercifully, has died.
晚安 威克尔森先生 Goodnight, Mr. Wilkerson.
我去为你准备晚饭 I'll fix your supper for you myself, and you eats it.
先等我祈祷 妈蜜 After prayers, Mammy.
哦 是的 Yes, ma'am.
欧郝呐先生 Mr. O'Hara.
你必须辞掉乔拉·斯威克森 You must dismiss Jonas Wilkerson.
嗯 辞退他?他是这个郡里最好的监工 Dismiss him, Mrs. O'Hara? He's the best overseer in the county.
明天早上就让他走 He must go tomorrow morning, first thing.
哦 可是… But....
- 不! - 是的 - No! - Yes.
这个北方佬和那个下流女孩斯奈特利 The Yankee Wilkerson and the white-trash Slattery girl!
过一会再谈吧 We'll discuss it later, Mr. O'Hara.
好吧 欧郝纳太太 Yes, Mrs. O'Hara.
回来了 妈妈 回来了妈妈
妈妈 我要穿斯卡莉的绿衣服 I want to wear Scarlett's green dress!
休伦 你的那件粉红色长裙可漂亮了 I don't like your tone, Suellen. Your pink gown is lovely.
我为什么不能参加?
明天晚上的舞会呢?不过你可以戴我的石榴石项链 Can't I stay up for the ball tomorrow? But you may wear my garnets with it.
我为什么不能参加明天晚上的舞会? Why can't I stay up for the ball tomorrow night?
斯卡莉… Scarlett...
你显得很累 亲爱的我有点担心 ...you look tired, my dear. I'm worried about you.
我很好 妈妈 I'm all right, Mother.
为什么我不能参加明天晚上的舞会? Why can't I stay up for the ball tomorrow night?
我已经13岁了 I'm 13 now.
你可以去野餐一直到吃晚饭 You may go to the barbecue and stay up through supper.
我不穿你的破绿裙子了小气鬼 I didn't want to wear your tacky green dress anyhow, stingy!
少废话 Oh, hush up!
祈祷了!孩子们 Prayers, girls.
对所有圣人而言 我在思想言语及行为上犯罪太多… "And to all the saints, that I have sinned exceedingly in thought, word and deed...
为了我的过错… "...through my fault.
为了我的过错为了我最严重的过错… "Through my fault, through my most grievous fault.
在此我向永远的处子圣母码利亚祈求… "Therefore, I beseech the Blessed Mary, ever Virgin...
神圣的麦克天使长… "...Blessed Michael, the Archangel...
神圣的施洗者约翰… "...Blessed John the Baptist...
圣徒彼得与保罗… "...the Holy Apostles, Peter and Paul...
以及所有圣人们祈求上帝保佑我 "...and all the saints to pray to the Lord, our God, for me."
艾希礼不知道我爱他 But Ashley doesn't know I love him!
我告诉他 我爱他那他就不会娶她了 I'll tell him that I love him and then he can't marry her!
愿万能仁慈的上帝… "May the Almighty, and most merciful Lord...
原谅我们 赦免… "...grant us pardon, absolution...
并宽恕我们的罪行 阿们 "...and remission of our sins. Amen."
啊哦…别动 吸气… Just hold on and suck in.
奶妈 斯卡莉小姐的点心 Mammy, here's Miss Scarlett's vittles.
都拿回橱房去!我一点儿也不想吃 You can take that back. I won't eat a bite.
哦 你要大口大口的吃 Oh, yes, ma'am, you is! You's gonna eat every mouthful of this.
不!我不吃 No, I'm not!
快给我穿衣服我们已经晚了 Put on the dress, because we're late already.
- 你要穿哪一件? - 那件 - What's my lamb gonna wear? - That.
不行 3点钟以前是不能穿露胸的衣服的 No you ain't! You can't show your bosom before three o'clock.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.