Casino Royale

Casino Royale

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Release info

Casino Royale (1967) HD
A Commentary by milol

Tags

bluray
Published on: 2024-05-18
Downloads: 67
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

龐德先生? Mr. Bond?

是 Yes?

我是特警局的馬西斯警督 I'm Lieutenant Mathis of the Special Police.

海報(法語):沒有太陽的世界

這是我的證件 These are my credentials.

看著蠻像回事的 They appear to be in order.

跟我來 Come with me.

以前人常說, 好的間諜是一個純粹的間諜, 從裡到外 They used to say a good spy is a pure spy, inside and out.

玫瑰, 塔納格拉雕像和德布西 Roses, Tanagra figurines and Debussy.

他每天下午都彈奏德布西 He plays Debussy every afternoon,

從日落彈到天黑得看不清樂譜 from sunset until it's too dark to read the music.

經常倒立, 吃蜂王漿 Stands on his head a lot, eats royal jelly.

把他的腸子放下來, 然後用手洗 Lets his intestines down and washes them by hand.

他逗留西藏期間學到的東西 Something he learned during his sojourn in Tibet.

M, 這是怎麼回事? M, what gives?

我忘了提獅子了 I forgot to mention lions.

越來越多的獅子 Lions and more lions.

我們被獅子包圍了 We're surrounded by lions.

我來這裡不是為了被君主制的象徵吞噬 I did not come here to be devoured by symbols of monarchy!

(也是米高梅的象徵)

我警告你, M, 如果這是一個陷阱… I warn you, M, if this is a trap...

冷靜些, 各位, 這不是陷阱, 我保證 Calm yourselves, gentlemen. It's no trap, I assure you.

這些獅子只是好奇, 他沒什麼訪客 The lions are only curious. He has few visitors.

這個我能信 That I can believe.

一個名副其實的伊甸園, 不是嗎, 各位? A veritable Eden, is it not, gentlemen?

沒有夏娃的伊甸園是荒謬的 Eden without an Eve is an absurdity.

好的間諜是個純粹的間諜 A good spy is a pure spy.

不是好, 是了不起 Not good. Great.

史上最了不起的間諜, 各位 The greatest spy in history, gentlemen.

真實的, 獨一無二的, 原汁原味的詹姆斯龐德 The true, one and only, original James Bond.

-那幾位先生到了, 詹姆斯爵士 -謝謝 -The gentlemen are here, Sir James. -Thank you.

-親愛的龐德 -親愛的M -My dear Bond. -My dear M.

蘭森, 中情局, 詹姆斯爵士 Ransome, CIA, Sir James.

我那個時期的初…初級密碼員, 是不是, 蘭森? J-Junior cipher c-clerk in m-my day, weren't you, Ransome?

是的, 長官, JCC, G級, SIC到SCCT Yes, sir. JCC, class G, SIC to SCCT.

呃…中情局, 華盛頓特區 Uh... CIA, Washington DC.

思米諾夫, 克格勃, 詹姆斯爵士 Smernov, KGB, Sir James.

啊, 對, 勞…勞改營巡查官 Ah, yes. L-Labor camp inspector.

埃肯988, 國家政治保衛局, 西伯利亞區 Ikon 988, GPU, Siberian sector.

我很清楚記得你們那夥計列寧 I remember your ch-chap Lenin very well.

一流的組織者, 二流的頭腦 First-class organizer, second-class mind.

勒格蘭, 詹姆士爵士, 第二局的 Le Grand, Sir James. Deuxième bureau.

終於從副局長升職了? Promoted at last from the vice detail?

你的氣色簡直好極了, 詹姆斯 How incredibly well you look, James.

時間, 親愛的M, 在這些牆內並不存在 Time, my dear M, does not exist within these walls.

那都不是真的 They ain't for real.

是的, 與我們危機四伏的世界相去甚遠 Yes, a far cry from our embattled world.

在我的時代, 間諜活動是戰爭的替代品 In my day, spying was an alternative to war.

間諜以前是一個精心挑選的, 完美無瑕的神職人員 The spy was a member of a select and immaculate priesthood,

在職業上忠…忠誠, 極度無私 vocationally d-devoted, sublimely disinterested.

謝謝 Thank you.

基本不是像那個性感雜耍演員那樣 Hardly a description of that sexual acrobat

在他身後留下一…一串美女的遺體, 如同盛開的玫瑰 who leaves a t-trail of beautiful dead women like blown roses behind him.

-你是指… -你很清楚我說的是誰 -You mean... -You know very well who I mean.

你把我的名字和號碼給了那個混…混蛋 That b-bounder to whom you gave my name and number.

親愛的詹姆斯, 你離開我們時我們還是個小機構 My dear James, when you left us we were a small service,

資金不足, 裝備極差 under-financed, ludicrously ill-equipped.

保持你的傳奇是至關重要的 It was essential that your legend be maintained.

如果沒有詹姆斯龐德007, 沒有人會尊重我們 Without a James Bond 007, no one would have respected us.

他和他那些劣質的小玩…玩意兒 Him and his wretched g-gadgets.

我們必須利用我們這個時代的武器 We must make use of the weapons of our time.

以我的觀察 So I observe.

你, 蘭森, 你戴著那支噴氰化物的康乃馨 You, Ransome, with your trick carnation that s-spits cyanide.

你應該羞愧 You ought to be ashamed.

俄國人起的頭 The Russians started it.

還有你, 思米諾夫 And you, Smernov,

你那奇形怪狀的靴子裡藏著一個軍械庫 with an armoury concealed in your grotesque boots.

聽聽它們叮噹作響 Listen to them tinkle.

還有你, 勒格蘭, 你的每個紐扣都有不同的致命毒藥 And you, Le Grand, with a different deadly poison in each of your fly buttons.

還有你, M, 你那些噴火鋼筆 And you, M, with your flame-throwing fountain pens.

你…你們是惡作劇商店的間諜, 各位 Y-Y-You're joke-shop spies, gentlemen.

我們身處20世紀的下半葉, 詹姆斯爵士 We are in the last half of the 20th century, Sir James.

就連你也得面對它 Even you have to face it.

我幹嘛得面對?我可以面對別的 Why should I, when I can face that instead?

看看我的花園 Look at my garden.

就在那邊, 有一株黑玫瑰 Out there, there is a black rose.

不是暗紅色, 是黑色 Not dark red, but black.

就像午夜裡的渡鴉翅膀 As a raven's wing at midnight.

各位, 我不會拿這朵可愛的花上的一片花瓣去交換… Gentlemen, I would not exchange one single petal of that lovely flower

…你們的世界可能提供的任何東西 for anything your world has to offer,

包括一輛配備致命配件的阿斯頓馬…馬丁 including an Aston M-Martin with lethal accessories.

你對無產階級只有蔑視, 詹姆斯爵士, 這我們知道 You have only contempt for the proletariat, Sir James. This we know.

如果我不是更瞭解你, 我會說你已經失去了對民主的信心 If I didn't know better, I'd say you'd lost your faith in democracy.

你看, 詹姆斯 Look, James

你可以打破該死的玻璃, 但你控制不了天氣 You can break the bloody glass, but you can't hold back the weather.

事情很糟, 糟透了 Things are bad. Very bad.

在過去的兩周裡, 我失去了11名特工, 7人死亡, 4人失蹤 I've lost 11 agents in the last fortnight, seven killed, four missing.

真心希望我的同名人也在其中 Too much hope that my namesake among them?

他很可能明天就會 He may well be tomorrow.

我們有8個人被幹掉, 兩個在五角大樓 Eight of ours were given the works... two in the Pentagon.

-16個 -克格勃被耗盡了 -Sixteen. -KGB is depleted.

我不是能披露確切數字的人 I'm not the people to disclose exact figures.

敵人已經滲透到我們最秘密的核心圈子 The enemy has penetrated our most secret inner circles.

他讀透了我們的心思 He reads our very mind.

據我們所知, 他現在就盯著我們, 觀察我們 For all we know, he has his eye on us now. Sighting us in.

你們很確定他不是你們中的一個或多個嗎? Are you quite sure he is not one or m-more of you?

-哦, 不會不會 -完全確定 -Oh, no, no. -Absolutely sure.

在這個危險過去之前, 我們必須站在一起保衛各地的所有間諜 Until this danger is past, we must stand united in the defense of all spies, everywhere,

大大小小, 不分國籍 great or small, regardless of nationality.

災難造就了同床異夢者, 但我好奇為什麼, 你們團結起來 Calamity makes strange b-bedfellows, but why I wonder, in the strength of your unity,

你們要打擾一位退休的老派紳士嗎? do you disturb an old-fashioned gentleman in his retirement?

在這個黑暗時刻我們需要你啟發性的領導 We need your inspirational leadership in this dark hour.

請給予我們你那無與倫比的推演能力 Please give us the benefit of your incomparable powers of deduction.

為了世界上所有熱愛自由的人 For all freedom-loving people to the world.

為了光榮的社會主義革命之名義 For the sake of the glorious socialist revolution.

允許我打斷這一串陳詞濫調 If I may interrupt this flow of clichés,

現在是一天裡我為德布西安排的時間 it is now that time of day I have set apart for Debussy.

這能是在馬費京贏得維多利亞十字勳章的那個男人嗎? Can this be the man who won a Victoria Cross at Mafeking?

阿珊提暴動的英雄? The hero of the Ashanti Uprising?

噢, 浪費了一個多好的天才, 可以為衰退的帝國服務 What genius to be wasted in the service of a crumbling empire.

可是為什麼, 為什麼在權力鼎盛時期, 龐德決定退休? But why, why at the height of his powers, did Bond decide to retire?

瑪塔哈里, 我親愛的朋友 Mata Hari, my dear friend.

有何關聯? What's the connection?

他生命中的女人 The woman in his life.

我沒明白 I don't get it.

那是他痛苦的職責, 引誘她越過西班牙邊境進入法國 It was his painful duty to lure her across the Spanish frontier into France,

在那裡我們讓她站在了行刑隊面前 where we stood her in front of a firing squad.

他真的愛過那個女人 He really loved that woman.

如何, 詹姆斯? Well, James?

抱歉, 老夥計, 你們的要求十分不可能 I'm sorry, old man, but what you ask is quite impossible.

也許…這個能改變你的決定 Perhaps...this will change your decision.

(詹姆斯爵士啟)

(溫莎城堡)

我的記錄說明了我的忠心, 但不行 My record speaks my loyalty. But no,

即便為了女王也不行, 麥塔里 not even for her, McTarry.

抱歉, 詹姆斯 Sorry, James.

那是麥塔里的信號, 準備 There's McTarry's signal. Stand by.

-零 -上 -Zero. -On.

-開火 -開火 -Fire! -Fire!

抬高200 Up 200!

-上峰呼叫控制中心 -繼續 -(man) Authority to Control. -Go ahead.

進行“斯莫希” B計畫 Proceed with Smersh Plan B.

詹姆斯龐德爵士回來了 Sir James Bond is back,

帶著他的道德, 他的誓言, 和他的獨身形象 with his morals, his vows, and his celibate image.

我們必須摧毀那個形象 We must destroy that image.

河岸呼叫控制中心 Riverbank to Control.

收到, 請講 Receiving you, go ahead.

目標剛進入蘇格蘭 The target has just entered Scotland.

M的城堡呼叫控制中心 M's castle to Control.

M的名字是麥塔里, 用這名字 M's name is McTarry. Use it.

B計畫進行中 Plan B in operation.

麥塔里城堡被完全佔領, 只有一個改變 McTarry Castle completely occupied, with only one change.

特工咪咪現在是M的遺孀 Agent Mimi is now M's widow.

特工咪咪假扮菲奧娜女士嗎? Agent Mimi impersonating Lady Fiona?

噢, 她的蘇格蘭口音是最好的 Well, she has the best Scots accent.

這就是麥塔里剩下的全部 And that's all that's left of the McTarry.

你丈夫之死正如其生, 菲奧娜女士 Your husband d-died as he lived, Lady Fiona.

是為女王陛下效勞 In the service of Her Majesty.

我以為通知這一消息是我痛苦的職責 I thought it would be my p-painful duty to impart the news.

你怎麼知道你丈夫M… How did you know your husband M...

抱歉, 是麥塔里…他死了呢? I'm sorry, McTarry... was dead?

我們被告知了 We were told.

我可否問問是誰告訴你們的 Might I ask who told you?

-灰發風笛手 -那誰? -The Grey Piper. -The who?

告訴詹姆斯爵士關於灰發風笛手的事, 姑娘 Tell Sir James about the Grey Piper, lass.

每當麥塔里家有一個人死去 Whenever a McTarry dies,

他就從山上下來 he comes down from the mountain,

越過長湖, 穿過石楠花 over the loch and through the heather,

演奏著家族的哀歌 playing the clan lament.

我們總是在城堡門外放一大尊生命之水 We always put a tappit-hen of usquebaugh outside the castle door.

-一大尊? -一夸脫威士卡 -Tappit-hen? -A quart o' whisky.

-他真是個風笛手嗎? -我們不曉得 -Is he a real p-piper? -We dinna ken.

但600年來都是同一個人 But it's been the same one for 600 years.

-還有剩下什麼嗎? -恐怕沒什麼可說的了 -Naught else remains? -Nothing to s-speak of, I'm afraid.

這是在一棵樹上發現的, 離他站立的地方100碼 It was found in a tree, 100 yards from where he stood.

飛了出去, 可以說是, 像一隻鳥那樣飛過去 Took off, as it were, and flew like a b-bird.

但它算是一件…一件服飾呢 But whether it is an article of apparel

還是身…身體上的一部分?這很成問題 or an anatomical f-feature, that is the question.

它是否應該得享基督教葬式? Should it be given Christian burial?

就說一頂假髮多大程度能代表個人呢? Just how p-personal is a toupee?

它只能被當作是“隱發” It can only be regarded as a "hairloom."

伊萊莎, 把它和麥塔里榮譽品的其他遺跡放在一起 Eliza, put it with all the other relics of McTarry glory.

我們都曉得我們敬愛的“葛籣的麥塔里” We all ken that our beloved McTarry of the Glen

在白廳是另一個人 was a different man in Whitehall.

但麥塔里家的女人從不問問題 But McTarry women never ask questions.

根據部族的傳統, 當領主死後 According to clan tradition, when the laird dies,

六個光腳處女必須把一隻黑色公山羊活活地從本塔里身上帶走 a black he-goat must be ta'en alive off Ben Tarry by six barefoot virgins.

我親手屠殺它 I myself slaughter it.

女兒們將胃揪出來, 用內臟填滿它 The daughters wrest the stomach out, and stuff it wi' entrails.

鮮活的內臟 Bright entrails.

把它烤熟, 煮開, 把它端上桌子 Sear it, boil it, and serve it up.

還要…吃了它? And... eat it?

熱騰騰地 Warm reekin'.

聽起來蠻好…好吃 Sounds d-delicious.

我們從午夜開始大快朵頤, 用生命水洗滌羊雜碎 We start feastin' at midnight, washin' the haggis down wi' usquebaugh.

一個給四肢以力量, 另一個燃燒血液以跳舞 One gives strength to the limbs, the other fire to the blood for dancin'.

-跳…跳舞? -麥塔里葬禮狂歡 -Dancing? -The McTarry funeral fling.

“阿嘎, 阿嘎, 阿嘎魯, 格魯阿嘎”, 就這樣 "Argar, argar garar goru argar" it goes.

極為動人 Most m-moving.

啊, 我們跳舞跳到倒在小徑上 Ah, we dance till we fall in our tracks.

休息一個小時後, 風笛手喚醒我們 And after an hour's repose, the piper wakes us

用“松雞的鳴叫”這首曲子 to the tune o' "Awa' to the Grouse,"

然後我們在鳴叫中去獵殺松雞悼念 and awa' we go to the memorial grouse shoot.

可…可是松雞也確實不是季節吧? B-But surely the grouse are not in season?

每當麥塔里家死人, 松雞就到了獵殺季 Whenever a McTarry dies, the grouse come into season.

我是希瑟 I'm Heather.

我是梅格, 你的洗澡水備好了, 詹姆斯爵士 I'm Meg. Your bath's ready, Sir James.

-謝謝 -在通道盡頭 -Thank you. -At the end of the passage.

非常感謝 Very kind of you.

讓我們來幫你脫掉 Let us help you out o' your duddies.

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left