Trivial Matters (Por see yee / 破事兒)

Trivial Matters (Por see yee / 破事兒) (破事兒)

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

Trivial Matters 2007 DVD9 X264 2Audio AAC HALFCD3-NORM Chs&Eng
A Commentary by appcht
ed2k://|file|破事儿.Trivial.Matters.2007.DVD9.X264.2Audio.AAC.HALFCD3-NORM.mkv|478804410|FC9AA59F642F3DD2E33DD52FE5604F1B|/

Tags

DVD
x264
Published on: 2014-12-29
Downloads: 14
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

本作品由 NORM 荣誉出品 下载后仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径

压制: opium 特效字幕: opium

How many sparks burn out in a brilliant blaze?

Most merely become dust. Life is rather trivial in hindsight.

Vis Major

今天教授很准时呢 You're so punctual today. Professor.

教授 首先我必须跟你说 I have to tell you first...

我很感激你来找我 I'm grateful that you turn up to see me.

我很明白 I do know that...

教授本身你在心理学方面 有非常杰出的成就 ...you're a real expert in psychology.

你也教了很多年书 有很多学生 You've been teaching for many years with many good students.

我一直都很尊重你 I've always respected you.

就像从前你教我们要记录病人的反应… Just as what you taught me before. I'm taking record.

我不是你的病人 I'm not your patient.

对不起 我明白 Sorry. I know.

但是我亦很明白 我并不是你班上最杰出的学生 But. I also know that I ain't the smartest student in your class.

成绩也不算最突出那个 Not with the best performance.

但今天教授你有问题来找我… But today you come to see me with problems. Professor.

我不是有问题 No. I don't have any problem.

- 我不是有问题才找你 - 明白 - That's not the reason for me to be here. - I know.

你不是有问题 你是有些事想跟人分享 You don't have any problem. You've got something to share.

是 Yes.

分享 Sharing.

无论如何 你想找人分享 Anyway, you want to share it with someone.

你来和我分享 我非常高兴 And you want to share it with me. I am flattered.

明白的 Yes.

不如我们继续上次在的士高讨论的话题 Why don't we move to the topic we discussed last time?

我说到哪里? What did I say?

你说到你和师母…不满足 Your sex life with your wife. No good.

已说到那里么? Really? Did I go that far?

唉…是 我好像觉得我们的关系… Yes. Our relationship, I think...

好像吃不饱似的 It's just like something wrong with the diet.

可否再具体解释一下? Could you elaborate?

因为上次说得不太清楚 You didn't make it very clear last time.

话说早两晚 Well. A few nights ago.

正常地… Like normal.

我们行房 We had sex.

我老是觉得她不大主动 She wasn't very keen.

例如前奏方面 On the foreplay.

我比较着重前奏部分 I always like foreplay.

前奏做了很久 I did it for long.

但老是觉得她不太进入状态 She wasn't quite into it.

想问一下 你怎样知道 她何时进入状态呢? Can you tell when a woman begins to enjoy it?

大家都看过不少那些… You've seen it in films.

通常是她们腰部扭动 She'd twist her body. Like a snake.

那就是一个讯号 That would be a sign.

在前奏时 不停抚摸她 抚摸了很久 I kept fondling her during the foreplay.

喂 KY Hello, KY.

我其实不太习惯你听我说话时 I don't like your look while listening to me.

一边幻想我和太太行房时的情形 You must be fantasizing making love with my wife.

幻想那个画面 You must be fantasizing it.

你可否不要幻想是我? Can you imagine that it wasn't me?

那该是… Who should it be then?

你随便幻想另一个人代替我 Just imagine anyone else to replace my role.

照样是我说的动作 The action could be the same.

但就不要是我的样子 可以么? But it mustn't be me. Do you get it?

样子相似可以吗? Could he look like you?

最好别要 Better not.

- 另一种类型? - 是 - Just another type of man... - Yes.

什么类型? What type?

我比较可以用一个个案方式去讲述这事 Let's be more specific about your case.

没问题 Sure.

为何要用枕头垫高她呢? Why did you add a pillow?

一向都是这样 We both like that.

她说不会那么痛 She said it wouldn't hurt that much.

你都颇细心 You are so considerate.

我其实很关心她 I care about her.

例如我会…慢慢…按照韵律 I always do it slowly with a rhythm.

然后循序渐进 慢慢让她进入状态 I did it gently to make her horny.

你有否与师母提起过 你的要求呢? Did you talk to your wife what you needed?

暗示就一定有 I only hinted.

因为这些事 不用说得那么白 Sometimes I don't want to be that blunt.

又不是士兵步操 It's not like ordering an army to march.

你不会说「立正」 You wouldn't say Stand or Rest.

不会的 Oh. No.

大家在那个交流过程中 During the interaction

你便要去感觉她的身体在说什么 You always feel what her body tries to say.

你自己的身体语言又是什么 她是否接收到 You always understand your own body language.

例如你做到某个状态 For example, what you reach a stage.

很想她缠着你 紧紧的缠着 When you want her to hold you really tight.

你很自然的 便会把她的脚捞上来 Naturally you'll grasp her legs around your body.

不停的捞 As she keeps scratching your back.

没有 No.

没有 No. She didn't.

那怎办? Then so what?

唉 前两天我在国家地理频道的网站内 I found this photo...

看到了一张照片 ...on the National Geographic.

马上把它下载 I downloaded it.

它很能够形容她的状态 It's similar to her state.

浮点… Dotted...

我真的不明白 那些浮点安全套是哪家伙发明的? I don't understand who invented dotted condoms.

它除了把女人弄痛之外 又不会令男人兴奋些 It hurts a woman but won't please a man more.

那是为了什么? What's the purpose?

所以那些浮点安全套其实销路不太好 So these dotted condoms don't sell very well.

但是他却买回来 But he bought one the other day.

师母有否向教授反映过这个问题? Did you complain this to your professor husband?

我有 我都板着脸 皱着眉 I did. With a long face.

但他还是不明白 那怎么办? But he never got the message. What can I do?

他以为我很兴奋 还用力地抽插我 He thought I enjoyed it. He was screwing hard.

他是谁? Who is that?

教授说 他不喜欢我幻想 他与你做爱时的样子 Professor said he didn't like me imagining how he made love to you.

所以我便幻想另一个人 So I imagine another person.

哦 那么你可否也把我 幻想成另一个人呢? Well. Can you imagine me to be another man?

没问题 一时弄不清楚而已 No problem. It's a bit confusing.

- 但我会记录下来的 - 很好 - But I'll take a note. - Good.

师母你可以继续 You may go on.

没什么 我觉得痛便抓着他的背脊 When it hurts I always scratch his back.

但不知何解 做下去时又觉得越来越兴奋 But how strange. The pain turned into some pleasure.

他之前和我说过 喜欢我用脚缠着他 He had told me he liked me catching him with my legs.

于是我便用双脚缠着他 So I did it with my legs.

他喜欢 但你又是否喜欢呢? So he likes it. But do you?

我不喜欢 No. I don't.

因为我家人是经营烧腊店的 Because my family owns a barbecue shop.

我每次用脚缠着他时 When I raised my legs around him,

便想起小时候于周末到店内帮手 it reminded me of giving a hand to my dad in the shop.

看到爸爸烤着的烧猪 Watching my dad roasting a pig.

后来我也不计较吧 Later I didn't mind.

既然他喜欢 我便用脚缠着他 If he likes it. I would just do it.

但我突然又想 不可以这样 But I suddenly thought that it wouldn't work.

因为每当我表现得很兴奋和舒畅时 Because when I appeared...

他便会很快射 ...enjoying it so much Eric would come.

很快射? You mean ejaculation?

你知否我多久没有试过高潮? Do you know how long I haven't had an orgasm?

我最近的一次高潮是在… My last one was on...

你等等 我最近的一次高潮是在… Just wait. My last orgasm was on...

我最近的一次高潮是在圣诞节 My last orgasm was on Christmas Day.

那又不算太久 Not long ago.

是零五年啊 But it was the Christmas Day 2005.

那又真是久了一点 It's a long time ago then.

于是我便放松些 以免他那么快射 So I always relaxed so that he would prolong it a bit.

接着我便闭上眼祈祷 Then I closed my eyes and prayed.

今天有高潮 今天有高潮… Orgasm today. Orgasm today.

我不想的 I couldn't help it.

你以为我不知道么? You thought I didn't know.

我每次做完都会问她有否高潮 Every time when I finished. I always asked her if she had an orgasm.

她每次都吞吞吐吐 不着边际的 She stuttered and wouldn't make it clear.

但有时你都想彼此沟通一下 很想知道 Sometimes you just want to communicate, you know.

于是我便想 一定要在她有高潮前 So I thought I mustn't come before she did.

不可以 No. I couldn't.

我有什么办法呢? What could I do?

我只能够分散注意力 你应该知道吧 I could only divert my attention, you know.

那是很正常的生理反应 Well. That's normal.

于是我便看着电视 一直看着 So I was watching TV.

他一边与我做爱 一边看着电视 As he made love to me. He was just watching TV.

那是他妈的什么态度? What do you think of this man?

我觉得他很不尊重我 He never respects me.

不把和我做爱当作一回事 He never gives a damn about me and making love.

我抱着他 不停地吻他 以免他再看电视 I always held him. Kiss him. So that he wouldn't watch TV.

我在抽插时发觉 她好像来了 When I was screwing, she looked coming.

弊家伙?我又看不到电视 What could I do? I couldn't watch TV.

那怎么办呢? What could I do?

我看到她的耳朵 于是便马上想 I saw her ears and I thought of

想着一首歌便成 Singing a song.

要在心中一直哼歌 I was singing the song in my mind.

哼什么歌好呢? What song should it be?

最不相干的 卡通片主题曲 It didn't matter. Any cartoon theme.

「射呀射 射它吧」 Kick up and just shoot.

「扭得好…」 It's a good twist...

但我又扭不到那里 A twist I couldn't do.

我一唱到 「射」 字 差点便射了 When I sang the word shoot I nearly took a shot.

那怎么办? What happened then?

于是我在心中马上转哼另一曲 I switched to another song straight away.

我以前不相信有神 I never believed in god.

谁知我今天终于感觉到有真神的存在 But today I feel His presence.

刚才我不是一直祈祷着吗? I wasn't praying just now,

我终于感觉到胸中有一股热流慢慢涌上来 I felt a warm stream coming up in my heart.

太棒了 我今天终于来了 Bravo. I had an orgasm today.

我一直和自己说 一定要放松 ? I kept telling myself: Relax.

千万不要紧张 一直享受着 Take it easy. Just enjoy it.

一直继续等 等那自从在05年便没有来过的高潮 I kept waiting for the orgasm since 2005.

突然间 你知道我听到什么吗? And suddenly. Do you know what I heard?

「…灵感IQ称得上」 He just sang the song Dr. Slump to me.

我拷! Fuck it.

你知否我有多难得才感觉到有少少感觉? Do you know how hard it was to me to have something?

他竟对着我唱 《IQ博士》 ? He just sang the song Dr. Slump to me.

那种感觉就是一直累积 一直累积 I had been accumulating that feeling all the time.

但突然间被摧毁 And it was destroyed in an instant.

那根本就是 《IQ博士》 内 It's just like in the cartoon Dr. Slump.

小云时常撞毁的巡逻车那样 The petrol car crashed by the heroine Arale Norimaki.

我就是那架巡逻车 被他彻底摧毁了 And I was the petrol car crashed by her.

你有否和他说过? Did you ever talked to him about this?

医生 要和他说什么呢? Doctor. What can I say?

说什么也好 接着怎样? Just tell whatever you want. What happened next?

我便全身放松 任由他在动 直至他射了为止 I relaxed. I let him mess about until he came.

我不停在动 原本一切很好的 她有了反应 I was screwing. Everything was fine. She had some reaction.

但突然间不知为何 她又变回死青蛙 But God knows why, she suddenly became a dead frog.

我都是人 动得久也会累 I am human. I got tired after messing about for long.

膝盖又痛 你知否膝盖要承受很大压力 My knees hurt. You know the knees take a it of pressure.

我的十字韧带又断裂过 I had a broken tendon.

结果到最后便出现问题 Soon after I moved there was a problem.

可以射的时候 没有射 I couldn't come when the moment came.

想射的时候 却没法射出来 There was no ejaculation even when I wanted it.

真的和踢足球一样 It was like playing soccer.

你会怎样处理呢? How did you handle it?

可以怎样处理? What could I do?

我便加快步伐 装一个颤抖 扮成射了出来 I kept moving fast and dashing. I pretended shivering. I faked ejaculation.

怎么样? So what then?

Civism

我是一个好人 I'm a good person.

什么? What?

Trivial Matters (Por see yee / 破事兒) subtitles in other languages

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Trivial Matters (Por see yee / 破事兒)

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left