Bring Her Back

Bring Her Back

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Release info

Bring Her Back 2025 1080p WEB-DL DDP5 1 x265-NeoNoir chs eng
A Commentary by momoand_fork
Chinese Simplified 🇨🇳 | Bilingual 🗣️ | English 🇬🇧

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2025-07-14
Downloads: 223
Hearing Impaired: No
FPS: 23.976

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

这不是一个邪教组织。

A24系

复活她

不可能。 No way.

太夸张了吧。 That's so crazy.

不, 你以前用过 色拉布。 No, you have had Snapchat.

我没用过。你用吗? I'm not on there. Are you on it?

没有。 No.

不!不可能吧…… No! There's no way...

- 我超羡慕!对啊。 - ……她真的发了吗? - I'm so jealous! Yeah. - ...she posted that.

她肯定会超尴尬的。 She'd be so embarrassed.

不是,她在模仿你,但…… No, the fact that she's trying to be you, but...

……她像个千禧一代! ...she's like a millennial!

对,她就是。 Yeah,she genuinely is.

嘿,你们要去城里吗? Hey, are you guys going to the city?

嗯。 Yeah.

要去见朋友吗? You meeting some friends there?

嗯。 Yeah.

为什么? Why?

派普! Piper!

你本来应该等我的。 You were supposed to wait for me.

我不知道这人是谁。 I don't know who this is.

- 简直像变态。 - 我不是…等等什么啊… - Such a pedophile. - I'm not... What the...

我是她哥哥。 I'm her brother.

嗯,继哥哥。 Uh, stepbrother.

嗯,Kimmy。 Um, Kimmy.

- 走吧。 - 哎太好了。 - Let's go. - Oh, thank God.

好吧。 Okay.

快点。 Come on.

他们是不是不喜欢我? They didn't like me, did they?

“你们要去城里吗?” "Are you guys going to the city?"

不,他们真的喜欢你。 No, no, they liked you.

- 才不是。 - 是的,真的喜欢。 - No, they didn't. - No, they did, they did.

他们有三个人, There was three of them

好像头发都偏深色。 and they all had sort of dark hair.

而且人都挺好的。 And they were nice.

就是穿得不太行。 They didn't dress very well, though.

派普,你的拐杖呢? Where's your cane, Piper?

在我包里,闭嘴。 It's in my bag. Shut up.

好吧,天哪。 All right. Jeez.

- 你老是问我! - 好啦好啦! - You ask me all the time! - Okay!

盲人门球打得怎么样? How was goalball?

嗯,我们输了。 Uh, we lost.

- 安迪! - Andy! - 嗯? - Hmm?

- 安迪! - Andy! - 怎么了? - Yeah?

- 安迪! - Andy! - 什么事? - What?

爸? Dad?

爸? Dad?

爸,能不能回答我一下! Dad, can you answer me, please!

- 安迪! - Andy! - 我在这我在这我在这我在这我在这。 - Here, here, here, here, here.

爸,我要进来了,好吗? Dad, I'm gonna come in, okay?

他每次都会回应的。 He always answers.

嗯,好吧, 我们要进来了,爸。 Uh, okay, we're coming in, Dad.

没回应啊! Not answering!

爸? Dad?

爸? Dad?

发生什么了? What's happening?

安迪? Andy?

安迪! Andy!

发生什么了? What's happening?

爸? Dad?

爸! Dad!

爸! Dad!

安迪! Andy!

好,现在,深呼吸一下。 Yeah. Now, take a breath.

他刚做完化疗。他那时…… He'd just finished chemo. He was...

他本该好起来的。 He was supposed to be better.

好吧。 Okay.

派普,你哥哥有帮你吗? And, Piper, did your brother try to help you?

没有? No?

他不想让我进去。 He didn't want me in there.

好吧。 Okay.

他跟我说爸爸会没事的。 He told me Dad would be okay.

好,没关系。 Okay, that's okay.

没事的,派普,你真的好勇敢。 That's okay.You've been so brave, Piper.

抬高一点,就…… Lift it up a little bit. Just...

嗯。 Hmm.

这上面说你视力受限,是这样吗,派普? It says here you're partially sighted. Is that right, Piper?

我……我只能看见形状和光,大概就这些。 I can... I can only see shapes and light. That's about it.

我和一个非常棒的寄养妈妈聊过了, I've talked to an amazing foster mum

她叫劳拉。你会喜欢她的。 called Laura. You're gonna love her.

安迪,我们会安排你住进一个监管单位。 And, Andy, we're gonna put you in your own supervised unit.

- 什么? - 等等,等等, - What? - Wait, hold on,

你要把我们分开? you're splitting us up?

但我一直在照顾她啊。 But I look after her.

你满18岁之后可以申请监护权。 You can apply for guardianship when you're 18.

好吧, 我真的不希望她 Okay, I-I really don't want her

搬去跟陌生人住。 to move in with a stranger.

她需要我。 She needs me.

为什么他不能跟我一起住? Why can't he just come with me?

劳拉曾经有些问题-- Laura's had issues

她过去曾经接手过一些有问题的孩子,而且…… with troubled kids in the past, and...

什么? What?

没事。 Nothing.

葡萄柚。 Grapefruit.

我小时候也惹过麻烦。 I got into trouble when I was younger.

但那是很久以前了,我才八岁。 But it was ages ago. I was, like, eight.

你能不能,嗯…… Can you, um...

你能跟她说一声,告诉她 Can you talk to her and just tell her

我们不会被分开的? that we are not splitting up?

如果她同意,那你能不能至少三个月表现好一点? If she agrees, can you behave yourself for three months?

喂。 Oi.

你听到了吗? You hear that?

那是爸爸去天堂了。 That's Dad going to heaven.

闭嘴。 Shut up.

不,认真的, 那就是…… No, seriously though, that's...

就是这样。 That's what happens.

你不会被烧掉或埋掉,你只是…… You don't get burned or buried, you just...

搭乘一班飞机。 catch a plane.

你不用把所有事情都做了 You don't have to make everything

为了我,你知道的。 nice for me, you know.

嗯,我知道。 Yeah, I know.

房间里还是有他的味道。 The room still smells like him.

哦,派普。 Oh, Pipe.

你可以拿些他的衣服。 You could take some of his clothes.

都洗过了。 They're washed.

已经没有他的味道了。 Don't smell like him.

那就拿他的枕头吧。 His pillow, then.

那个还没洗过。 That's not been washed yet.

嗯,我们……到了。 Uh, we are... here.

糟了! Shit!

还以为是我瞎了呢。 Thought I was the blind one.

哦,闭嘴吧,派普。 Oh, shut up, Piper.

这味儿像妈妈以前花园里的。 Smells like Mum's garden used to.

我们不会待太久,派普。 We're not here for long, Pipe.

走吧。 Come on.

- 有人吗? - 进来吧! - Hello? - Come in!

- 什么? - 门开着呢! - What? - The door's open!

自己进来就行。 Just let yourselves in.

不好意思,音乐有点吵! Excuse the music!

哇哦! Whoo!

噢,你们来了! Oh, here you are!

天哪。 Oh, my God.

- 快看看你们!看看你们! - 打个招呼吧。 - Look at youse! Look at you! - Say hi.

哎呀,漂亮的孩子们,快进来吧! Oh, gorgeous. Come in!

噢,欢迎来到你们的新家! Oh, welcome to your new home!

我家就是你家! Mi casa, your casa!

- 我是劳拉,你是…… - 嗨。 - I'm Laura and you're... - Hi.

- 派普? - 嗯。 - Piper? - Yeah.

然后…… And...

- 安迪。 - 没错。 - Andy. - That's right.

嘿,你知道我们该干嘛吗? Hey, you know what we need?

拍张合照,对吧? 我们要不要拍张合照? A photo. Yeah? Shall we get a photo?

- 好呀? - 我觉得可以,我很喜欢。 - Yeah? - I think so. I'd love that.

- 笑一笑。 - 来吧,嗯嗯,好。 - Smile. - Here. Yeah. Yeah.

啊啊! Aah!

嘿,真不错。 Hey, that's great.

太可爱了。 That's lovely.

你看看这个。 Look at that.

噢,有人…… Oh, someone...

该见见蓬蓬了。 needs to meet Pompom.

- 哦,蓬蓬是谁? - 我的狗狗。 - Oh, who's Pompom? - That's my dog.

嗯嗯。 Yeah.

过来吧。 Come here.

它有点害羞。 He's a bit shy.

它是标本,派普。 He's stuffed, Pipe.

对,他已经死了。 Yeah, no, he's dead.

我知道我怪怪的。 I know I'm a weirdo.

划啊划,派普!划啊划,安迪! Row-row, Piper! Row-row, Andy!

你好啊,蓬蓬。 Hi, Pompom.

家里还有只猫,应该在某个角落。 There's a house cat around here somewhere.

叫破烂儿。 Junkman.

我还没做成标本。还没。 Haven't stuffed him. Yet.

但我会的。 But I will do.

亲爱的,你的盲杖呢? Where's your cane, love?

哦,我不太喜欢用它。 Oh, I don't like using it.

哦,为什么呢? Oh, how come?

嗯,我不想别人用不一样的态度对我。 Uh, don't want people treating me different.

他们是怎么对你不一样的? How do they treat you different?

大家就开始像哄孩子一样哄我,所以…… People start to baby me, so...

哦,对,确实。 Oh, yeah, no.

人啊,有时候就是爱评头论足。 People can be judgmental.

不过你知道我奶奶以前都怎么说吗? But you know what my nan used to say?

“滚开, 你们这些死胖子!” "Fuck off, you fat fucking fuckers."

她真的这么说过! She did!

她老是骂人,而我从来不骂。 She was always swearing. I never swear.

我很爱她。 I loved her.

这是给派普的吗? Is this for Piper?

哦,不是。 Oh, no.

我女儿是盲人。 My daughter's blind.

哦,她在这儿吗? Oh, is she here?

没有,她已经过世了。 No, she's passed.

很抱歉。 Sorry.

没事,你不知道。 No, it's all right. You didn't know.

- 不是你的错。 - 她怎么去世的? - It's not your fault. - How'd she die?

- 派普! - 她没事。 - Piper! - She's okay.

她是溺水去世的。 She drowned.

哦,谁打来的? Oh, who's calling?

哦,是温迪。 Oh, it's Wendy.

她特别黏人。 She is so needy.

- 喂,温迪? - 孩子们到了吗? - Hello, Wendy? - The kids get in?

- 嗯嗯,刚到。 - 你知道该怎么做。 - Yeah, no, they just arrived. - You know the drill.

嗯嗯,一切都好。对的。 Yeah, no, all good. Yep.

随意当自己家吧。温迪问好。 Make yourselves at home.Wendy says hi.

- 嗨,温迪。 - 嗯? - Hi, Wendy. - Yeah?

好吧。 Okay.

- 她家有后院吗? - 有点不方便。 - Does she have a backyard? - It's a bit inconvenient.

- 她家确实有后院。 - 别担心。 - She does have a backyard. - Don't worry.

你想去看看吗? Do you wanna see it?

没关系的。 That's all right.

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left