Man vs Wild   Complete Series

Man vs Wild Complete Series

Download English Subtitle

Release info

Man vs wild: Bear's Top 25 Man Moments
A Commentary by khanhdkh

Tags

TS
Published on: 2013-05-26
Downloads: 35
Hearing Impaired: Yes

English subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

荒野求生

荒野

求生

第七季 第十五集

人双

人语

影字

视幕

翻译: 凹凸熊 小白 无烟 半糖 爱打饭饭 凌魂 校对: 月月 时间轴: 六水 后期&总监: 丢小丢

我是贝尔·格里尔斯 I'm Bear Grylls.

我前往地球上的危险之境 I've traveled to the most dangerous parts of the planet

只为挑战生存极限 to search the most extreme challenges,

并教你们如果险中求生 or, to show you have to survive.

我曾游走在生死边缘 I've been to the edge.

好戏就要开始了 That's where the fun starts.

如今 我凯旋而归 But now I'm back

奉献给各位我最爱的25个片段 to the countdown of my 25 favorite moments.

好 我们走 Okay, let's go.

我接下大自然最严酷的挑战书 I've taken on the toughest tests the natural has to offer.

考验生理与心理的极限 I've pushed my mind and body to the absolute limit.

艰难险阻是家常便饭 It's often being painful.

动作快点 Gonna coming fast.

我的手被咬住了 I'm getting a devoured.

意外也时常发生 And hasn't always gone to plan.

羊骚味太重了 That tastes like raw goat testicle before.

险恶的环境 I've been chewed up

近将我生吞活剥 and spat out.

热死人了 Very hot.

做好准备 享受一场惊险大回顾 Come along for the ride. It's gonna be a blast.

我的冒险之旅遍布天涯海角 I've traveled to the ends of the earth,

远至那荒无人烟之地 taking on the world's wildest places.

加油 跟上我 Come on. Keep with me, keep with me.

这样艰险的旅程 It has been one hell of journey

对于我 及一路随我而来的摄制组来说 both for me and the huge diligent team of people,

都是不小的考验 who were with me every step the way.

大家一直问我们 最喜欢的时刻有哪些 The team and I were always asked about our favorites moments from the show.

因此 我们挑选了25个精彩片段 So we've put together the top 25 countdown

绝对够刺激 of the very best.

《荒野求生》中让我记忆犹新的时刻太多了 There are so many moments for me to remember in "Man vs Wild".

只挑出25个着实不易 It's always been hard to narrow down to 25.

从飞翔于2.7千米高空的直升机上 But on a kickoff, 9000 feet up,

看着底下渺小而荒芜的岛 再一跃而下 in a helicoptor, looking down at a little desert island.

绝对排得上 Magic.

丹尼·凯恩 首席助理导演 退役伞兵

贝尔跳出机舱时 When Bear falls out of the aircraft,

你可以看到他身下那个小小的岛屿 behind him you see this little island, little island.

简直是007附身 it's like a James Bond moment.

我们的目标是地球上最渺无人烟之地 We traveled to some of the most remote places on earth.

在印尼苏门答腊岛 For Sumatra Indonisia,

如何到达地面都是一项巨大的挑战 just getting on the ground was a huge challenge.

其实纵身一跳 But letting go

还不算什么 was the easy bit.

我的计划是水上降落 My plan was to land on the water,

要实现这一目标 but to do that,

我必须在入水前那一刻 和伞包脱离 I need to release the parachute just before entry.

下方无任何物体可用来判断距离 Nothing below me to judge distances,

告诉我该何时脱离 to tell me when to detach,

失误的几率很高 there is a high risk of manoeuver.

脱离得太早 Release too early,

就会跟砸到水泥地上一样惨 it'll be just like hitting concrete.

这才是正确的入水方式 That is how to make an entrance.

第24幕发生在蒙大拿州 Number 24 is a time in Montana,

在那里有我最艰难的一次攀登经历 when I was faced with one of my toughest ever climbs.

肯定有200英尺 高 That must be 200 foot high.

只多不少 At least.

我被困于两侧都是绝壁的山谷中 Stuck in the bottom of a steep-aside valley,

爬上去才有出路 my way out was up.

蒙大拿的那次攀爬 Climbing on that railway bridge in Montana

惊险紧张 我一刻不敢放松 I would describe it as butted clenching.

它看着很高 It looked big,

但只有亲身爬上去 but once you got pull way up,

才能体会到它到底有多高 you really saw how big it was,

西蒙· 雷伊 摄影总监

而且非常不稳固 but also how fragile it was.

那座桥绝对超过一百岁了 I mean, that bridge was, was in excess of a hundred years old.

这次攀爬对体力要求很高 Here is a very physical climb,

几乎让我筋疲力竭 which took a big toll on me.

甩甩手 有助于手和胳膊的 Try and pump some blood back into the hands

血液流畅 and the arms.

当爬到这么高之后 You just got to be 100%

你必须百分百确保 on each handhold and foothold

每一步都踏踏实实稳稳当当 when you start getting this high.

如果觉得不紧张 You're just not human if you don't

那就不正常了 feel aflutter.

就在我马上就要爬到顶 可以松一口气时 Just when I though I had all worked out, it's almost at the top,

我才发现这一方案有个重大失误 I realized there was a big flaw in my plan.

我要怎么才能跨过这道槛 How on earth am I gonna get over this lip?

我打算把铁链甩上去 I want to swing the chain out over the lip

卡在铁轨之间 and get it hooked on the railing.

勾住了 勾住了 It's caught, it's caught.

好的 OK.

考验勇气的时候到了 It's officially time for a courage pill.

我爬上来了 I'm up!

我当时紧张不已 I was definitely scared.

可以看到我登顶后 双手还在不停颤抖 And you can see how my hands were shaking when I got to the top.

在伯利兹地下深处的一个洞穴中 In Belize, deep underground in a cave,

我好容易发现了可食之物 I found food, of sorts.

令人作呕 Disgusting.

在洞顶 He saw this

戴夫·皮尔斯 绳索安全专家 前皇家海军陆战队突击队员

他看到这种外形诡异 让人汗毛耸立的 amazing looking, pure astonishing insect almost

某种虫子 hanging from this cave.

而他只有一个念头 有食物了 And sort of just thought, that's food.

这个虫子肯定是你这辈子 This thing, must be the most evil looking

见过的最恐怖的生物 creature you had ever seen.

瞧它多大啊 Look at the size of that!

那是只鞭尾蝎 You see, that's a whip scorpion.

简直就像是蝎子和蜘蛛的杂交体 It's like a cross between a scorpion and a spider.

看我能不能够到 Let's see if, see if I can get it.

贝尔最经典的技巧 Bear classic technique.

用石头猛击是贝尔·格里尔斯的拿手绝活 Bear Grylls technique: whacking with a stone.

成了 Bingo!

你看它的大块头 Look at the size of that.

尽管至少可以把它的腿给卸了 While you can at least make a pull of legs out of that,

但依旧很恶心 no chance.

你在吃的是时候 Well, when you begin to eat it...

尾部就是一包屎 poopie in the back end.

能有的吃就不错了 I just want to bear what I got it.

算是顿大餐了 That's a big meal.

我把此经历排在第23位 I've included this in number 23

因为那大概是我吃过的最大的虫子了 because I think that's the biggest insect I've ever eaten.

看似简单的一次过桥 And the last what should be a simple river crossing

却差点要了我的小命 very nearly near the end:

悬之又悬啊 big disaster.

我要沿着这个过去 Over there. You see, this one I get to cross.

看着这根巨大的树干 You see this huge, huge

横跨在峡谷之上 tree trunk, wreckaged across this canyon.

你会认为 它肯定很稳 Look at that and you think it's not moving anyway.

一辆卡车也不成问题 You know, you can hang a truck off it.

完全没想到它就这么掉下去了 You cannot believe the thing went.

时至今日 Even today,

我回顾时还是有些后怕 I find this one hard to watch.

我抓住了 I got it. I got it.

幸亏我在树桩掉下去前 抓住了泥壁 I got it ahead of that happened.

差点就掉下去了 That was very, very close.

特兰西瓦尼亚: 罗马尼亚中部

第21个经典时刻 要数特兰西瓦尼亚 Number 21 has to be Transilvania.

故事名为 "绳子 直升机和我" It involves me, a length of rope and a helicopter.

还有什么呢 Guess the rest.

直升机肯定能越过你 高山 Heli can pave you, mountain.

目标罗马尼亚 Set for Romania,

我们将去往欧洲最后一片荒蛮之地 our drive will be the last straight wildness in Europe.

我们即将出发 We're getting there,

这活可不轻松 it's not gonna be easy.

阴云密布 The clouds are moving in.

天气状况很恶劣 I mean, very tight weather window.

我突然发现 绳索在不断摆动 I would suddenly see that cord just moving.

问题是飞机不能着落 The problem is you can't land up there.

而我 so me...

我也登不上去 ...I can't even fly.

他像个傻瓜似的被绳拉上了天 He goes like a dope on the rope.

我永远忘不了自己被吊在直升机下面 I'll never forget being suspended underneath the helicopter,

以一百多公里每小时的速度 flying at a hundred miles an hour

飞越特兰西瓦尼亚的荒蛮之地 cross Transylvania wildness.

感觉很棒 Brilliant.

可以剪了 Clear!

第20位 我在伯利兹丛林里扮演人猿泰山 Number 20 is my Tarzan moment in the jungles of Belize.

我要准备跳了 Look, I'll out for a drop-off.

这就是我称之为死亡之跳的原因 That's why I called it a death drop.

至少有30英尺宽 The really ending is over 30 foot,

特别是在这种岩石上 especially on the rocks like this.

你知道自己不能轻易通过 You just know that you don't walk away from.

下面肯定至少有20米深 And this must be at least 60, 70 feet down here.

要跨过这条山涧只有一个办法 There is only one way to get across this cascade,

而我一直就想这么做 and I'd always want to try this.

这次终于有机会了 Here is my chance.

我要完全... That's all my weight...

悬空了 绳子很牢靠 ...on it, and it's holding.

好了 让我们实地验证一下 OK, let's give this a feild test.

没人知道接下来会发生什么 Well, no one knows what this gonna happen.

这需要很大的勇气 It takes a lot of courage,

需要很大的... it does take a lot of...

我过来了 I'm acrossed.

像节目中大部分场景一样 Like most scenes on the show,

最好一次成功 it's probably best do anything at once.

第19个是在撒哈拉沙漠 Number 19, in the Sahara Desert,

我要深入沙漠腹地 还得动作迅速 I had to get in and get in fast.

我喜欢在乡下驾驶时静谧的氛围 I love a gentle drive in the countryside.

这辆路虎时速大约有50公里 The Land Rover was doing about 50 kilometers.

这沙子可不算软 And that sand's not so soft.

要是我们在炎热的沙漠中减速 If we slow down in the hot sand,

就很可能会下沉 动弹不得 more than likely gonna sink and get stuck.

所以当司机向我点头时 So when the driver gives me the nod,

我就得跳下去 I'm gonna have to jump.

以满口黄沙来开始探险还真不错 What a great way to start with a mouthful of sand.

继续回顾我的精彩时刻 Coming up on my greatest moments,

我在南方腹地曾有一次特别的垂钓航行 I go on a fishing trip with a difference in the deep south.

乘坐一架双翼飞机 Take the ride of my life in a biplane.

和一只蜜蜂缠斗 And get in a fight with a bee.

我是贝尔·格里尔斯 I'm Bear Grylls,

欢迎观赏最精彩的25个时刻 and welcome back to my 25 greatest moments.

第18个 At number 18,

是在德州的绳索攀援 it's a seriously committing rope traverse in Texas.

这就没轻松过 是吧 Oh, it's never easy, is it?

这儿的垂直距离肯定有近60英尺 It must be a good 60 foot straight down, this.

在德州的烈日下 Under the baking-hot Texas sun,

我得赶紧行动 I had to act fast.

我没有往回走 Instead of turning back,

而是拿出了一段绳子和一个旧铁爪 I placed my trust in a length of rope and an old trap

Man vs Wild Complete Series subtitles in other languages

More English subtitles for Man vs Wild Complete Series

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left