The first 200 lines.
荒野
求生
第六季 第一集
人双
人语
影字
视幕
翻译:小石头 糖泡泡 Jocyjocy Estelle 半糖 老张 校对: 久久调调 时间轴: J夏 后期: 丢丢 总监: 丢丢
■
我是贝尔·格里尔斯 I'm Bear Grylls.
我将向您展示 如何从地球上 I'm gonna show you what it takes to get out alive
最危险的地带 逃出生天 to some of the most dangerous places on earth.
一周内 我将身涉险境 面临生死考验 I've got to make it through a week of challenges
周遭炼狱 没有生存技巧 你命在旦夕 in the sort of places you wouldn't last a day
而我要设法突出重围 without the right survival skills.
这次来到了冻死人的北极圈地区 Now I am froze with the Arctic Circle
它是这个星球气候最恶劣的地方之一 where I'll be backing to some the most extremely conditions on the planet.
计划赶不上变化 This plan has not gone to plan.
快 上 上 上 To got it, go, go, go
拍摄我跟大自然恶劣气候做斗争 taking my weath against nature
向你们展示如何绝境求生 and showing you how to survive
跟恶劣环境搏斗 and consults struggle with the elements.
我位于北极圈2百英里 内飞行 I am over 200 miles inside the Arctic Circle here,
这里的气温通常是零下50度 and the temperature is regularly deeply low minus-50 degrees.
这次玩的是心理战 That's the psychology game.
这次的任务就在于此 This is gonna be a mission.
冰天雪地的北极圈地区 The Arctic Circle is a sparsely populate regin of
人烟稀少 ice snow and freezing sea,
北极覆盖了周围800万平方公里的地区 covering eight million square miles around the North Pole.
跳伞进入这片蛮荒之地 Parachute into this barren landscape
将是我生平最严峻的挑战 would be one of my toughest jumps up ever taken on.
这一带是布满陡峭的岩石和巨砾 All this strain it just covered steep rocks slope and boulders.
我曾经在一次跳伞摔伤了后背 My broke my back in parachute accident.
我绝不想噩梦重演 I don't want that happened again.
最保险的胜算就是降落在结冰的水面 My best bet is aimed at a frozen water.
看见那个结冰的湖了吗 You see that frozen lake?
降落的时候 When I land on the lake,
看到烟雾弹了吗 它就是我湖上的灯塔 You see this smoke, to me it's a mark on the lake.
只要降落在烟雾弹附近 我就不会撞上巨砾 As long as I land near this, I'm not hit any boulders.
军队通常在降落前 The army uses a smoke grenade to check the wind
利用烟雾弹来确定风向 before drop in the hole start to ruin.
烟雾弹已经扔到湖上 目标确定 My grenade is hit the lake, that's my target.
现在开始定位跳伞高度吧 Now to position the jump.
准备好跳伞了吗 You set to got to the frozen lake, you set?
-准备就绪 -好的 祝你好运 - I did. - I got it. Okay,lucky you.
升高一点 Raise up a bit.
再高一点 Let it be more.
高度合适 Already the height.
1万英尺 10,000 feet.
一万英尺 可以了 准备跳了 10,000 feet. OK. Let's go, friend.
我带着求生会用到的基本工具 I 'm taking a few basic survival tools.
摄制组紧随其后 My film crew follow me.
该打开降落伞了 Time to put cord
在距离地面3千英尺 的高空中 On 3000 feet of the ground,
我需要找到我的烟雾弹 now I need to find my smoke marker.
烟雾弹在那儿 我正好在目标区 There is smoke, and I got to hit the point.
如果我不在它附近 If I miss the smoke,
我就很容易在着陆时撞到岩石 I land the ground to hit the rocks.
跌得粉身碎骨 Be so easy to break or kill me.
这次跳伞绝不能出差错 This is one jump I can't afford to get wrong.
我必须让自己降落在烟雾弹的左边 I got to keep the left to smoke,
太右边的话就会撞上岩石 too fall to the right might dash to the rocks.
太小了 It's very very tiny thing.
湖面地势平坦 Lake surfaces' feature is grand,
很难决定降落在哪里好 and so hard to judge in the pack point.
天 太冷了 Oh, my. That is cold.
我的手指完全没知觉了 I literally can't feel my fingers now.
这真是一个荒凉的地方 This is one wild desert place to landed.
降落伞也许会有用 要收好 Parachute could be useful, and I'll gonna pack it.
我不能在这里呆太久 But I can't wait here long,
我必须在长冻疮前 I got to get off this expose mountaintop
赶紧离开这个光秃秃的山头 before frostbite thing.
收好东西 I've got this thing.
活动一下 血液循环一下 走吧 Gets to move, gets the blood pumping again, let's go.
当身处险境 When I hole start to ruin,
要时刻关注能帮助你脱离困境的东西 always be on look up anything to help you way out of trouble.
这是雪脊 由风吹形成 有点像沙丘 All of this is sastrugi, from by the wind, like ,like sand dune.
迎风面比较陡 See on the windward side, builds up the steeper back.
上面的背风面会积上柔软的雪 And then over the tall build of lee windward side get soft snow.
通过识别这个 你能了解大致的风向 Pretty to get in the quarter of the main wind direction.
现在这里吹的是海风 Now to here, that from the sea.
跟着雪脊走 就可以到海边 Follow this sastrugi you should get to the coast.
如果走错了 就有可能会进入西伯利亚 Got the wrong way, and you ran to Siberia.
冬天几乎没有生物幸存下来 Little survives hard show to winter,
但是仔细寻找 还是能找到活物 but look carefully, you will find sight of life.
这里有岩高兰浆果 看到了吗 Is all round here, crowberries, see it is?
每年此时 这里生长的全是这种小植物 This tiny little things, this time of year, this is really about all grows-up here.
虽然不多 但能给身体补充一点维C也不错 Not much, this gonna get to a bit energe Vitamin C.
等等 Hang on.
看 这里也长有岩高兰浆果 These are crowberries here, look.
这有驯鹿的粪便 Oh,these are reindeer dropings.
你们看 Look, see, look.
一大堆 还挺新鲜 Masses of it. This look pretty fresh.
看 这是驯鹿的足迹 Look, this is reindeer track.
沿途能看见一路都是驯鹿的蹄印 You can really see the hoof marks all the way along.
看 粪便 还有那里 There you go -- droppings. And here.
好 我们跟着这个走 Okay, let's definitely follow this.
几千年前 Thousands of years ago,
萨米人为了猎捕驯鹿来到了这个蛮荒之地 Sami tribespeople moved into this remote wilderness to hunt wild reindeer.
至今 还有少数部落扔在此猎捕驯鹿 Small groups still hunt these lands,
但是能看见这些萨米人的机会微乎其微 but the chances of seeing them is close to zero.
因为这里足有北卡罗莱纳州那么大 -- their range is the size of North Carolina.
来 过来 Come down, come down.
趴下 趴下 Get on your belly, get on your belly.
有驯鹿 再靠近点儿 There are reindeer over here. A bit closer.
好大一群 That's be vast.
至少有50只 At least 50 there.
事实上 现在我们背光 Actually, though, the sun's behind us,
这对我们有利 which is gonna work in our favor.
这意味着驯鹿从那边看不见我们 It means they're gonna be blinded looking this way.
但是 But
我们处在顺风方向 这就不太好了 we've also got the wind at our back, which is bad.
我们的味道会顺着风吹过去 It's blowing our scent straight across the valley.
后退一点 Back away.
我已经得到萨米人的允许 The sami have allowed me
可以猎杀一只野生驯鹿 to kill an animal from this wild herd.
我得在它们受到惊吓前 不让他们发现我 I need to drop out of sight before they spook.
它们有很多生存的优势 They've got every survival advantage.
宽大的蹄子就像穿了雪靴一样 Wide hooves -- they're like snowshoes
能够在雪地快速活动 moving on the snow and very fast.
但是我可比它们聪明多了 But what I've got is a bigger brain than them,
我要好好利用这一点 and that's why I'm gonna try and use that
在这儿设个陷阱 to set a bit of a snare here.
发现了它们的足迹增加了我们的胜算 Finding their trail narrows the odds.
它们通常都走一条路线 They often use the same tracks,
就像是驯鹿的高速公路 and this one is like a reindeer highway.
这陷阱的原理 And the idea is,
是当驯鹿跑来 once a reindeer comes along,...
脚踏入这个陷阱 继续向前走 place its foot in there, steps up.
这样它就被抓住了 It's gonna get caught in it.
陷阱设得越多 The more traps you set,
捕获猎物的几率也就越大 the better your chance of catching something.
这块区域我差不多布置妥当了 I've pretty well scatter-gunned the area
看看结果会怎样 with nooses so we'll see what happens.
我们现在要做的是 What I need you to do is
回到我们刚来走过的那条路 爬上那个山坡 back down that track we came, go up onto the hillside,
伪装自己 不要动 趴下 camouflage yourself, no movement, stay low.
我会拿着摄像机 And I am gonna grab this camera.
绕到另一边 尝试悄无声息地走到它们后面 Go around, try and sneak all the way around the back of them.
好 开始行动 Okay, let's go for it.
拍摄小组留在了山坡上 The crew are out of the way on the hill,
我单枪匹马去包抄驯鹿群 and I am going in alone to outflank the herd.
这些驯鹿的视力极好 These deer have highly tuned eyesight.
偷偷接近它们的结果会是致命的 A stealthy approach is vital.
现在的难度在于 What's difficult
那些驯鹿全都逗留 is these reindeer really up here are on
在广阔的平原上 一旦走出山沟 a pretty flat plateau. Once you are out of the gully,
没有多少东西能掩护你 there's not a huge amount of cover.
我需要尽量压低身子 I need to stay low
希望它们不会发现我 and hope that the herd doesn't see me.
好了 它们开始逃命了 Okay, they've started to move.
不知道是我的原因 Whether that's me
还是其他什么东西惊着它们了 不清楚 or whether something else has spooked them, I don't know.
但现在 它们跑的方向是错误的 But at the moment, they're moving the wrong way
我不知道该怎么办 But I don't know what to do.
它们正在找逃命的路线 They're looking for a way to run.
机会来了 上 上 上 Here's a chance! Go! Go, go, go!
我占了突袭的先机 I have the element of surprise,
但驯鹿的速度比我要快10倍 but the reindeer can run 10 times faster than me.
我的优势在几秒内就将遗失殆尽 My advantage will be over in a few short seconds.
驯鹿群受到惊吓 开始分头逃窜 The herd is panicking, they're splitting up.
半数向左边逃去 Well, half of them have broken off left.
另一半逃往了那条山沟 The other half have gone down to that gully.
来看看我有没有什么收获 Let's go and find out whether I've had any luck with that.
从冰河时期开始 Reindeer have kept man alive up here
驯鹿就开始为人类提供温饱 since the ice age.
只要你控制了头部 As long as you control the head,
你就能控制整只驯鹿 you control the beast.
在这样的冰天雪地里 But in this terrain,
要搬运一个比自身体重还重的尸体 dragging a carcass that's heavier than me
相当困难 is a mission.
计划赶不上变化 This plan has not gone to plan.
我在北极圈内200公里处 I'm 200 miles inside the arctic circle.
在这个萨米捕鹿猎人生存的史前大陆 in the sacred ancestral lands of the Sami reindeer hunters.
机会来了 上 上 上 Here's a chance! Go! Go, go, go!
我的计划失败了 但是 My trap failed, but they've
还是从驯鹿群中抓到了一只 allowed me one animal from their wild herd
让你们见识一下不同的 to show you just what a difference
物种为求生所作的奋斗 this beast can make to survival up here.
好了 Okay, come here.
这只驯鹿的脚踝已经被套牢了 Here's one that's been secured right on the ankle.
但我还是要防备下它的鹿角 But I also want to secure this antler,
这才是它的致命武器 its primary weapon.
只要你控制住了头部 As long as you control the head,
你就能控制整只驯鹿 you control the beast.
现在让我们迅速了结了它 Okay, let's dispatch this quickly.
刀直接插入耳中 A knife straight between the ears,
动物立刻就会脑死亡 and the animal is instantly brain-dead.
现在的动作都只是反射动作 Any movement now is just reflex.
全世界的 And that blood
土著居民都会饮用动物的血 is drunk by indigenous people all around the world.
在如此冰冷刺骨的温度下 In these freezing temperatures,
没有比这更美味的佳肴了 it doesn't get any better than this.
温暖且富含蛋白质 It's warm and full of protein.
生存食物往往都不可口 And survival food is rarely pretty,
但却会给你生的机会 but that is life-giving.
在这空旷的冰原上 温度只有零下20度 It's minus-20 degrees on this exposed plain.
我需要在它被冻僵之前 I need to get it gutted and skinned
把内脏取出并剥去皮 before it freezes solid.
最棒的事情 The nicest thing about this
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.