The first 200 lines.
權欲 第五季第01集
要求訪問權限
您正在嘗試查看保密文件 請在下方輸入授權用戶名及密碼
用戶名:
密碼
提交
取消
巴爾德斯
要求訪問權限
您正在嘗試查看保密文件 請在下方輸入授權用戶名及密碼
用戶名:
密碼
提交
取消
巴爾德斯
要求訪問權限
您正在嘗試查看保密文件 請在下方輸入授權用戶名及密碼
用戶名:
密碼
提交
取消
蓋恩斯
380口徑手槍登記在塔莎·聖帕特裡克名下
380口徑手槍登記在塔莎·聖帕特裡克名下
打印
下載
標注
刪除
警告
您確定要刪除該文件嗎 該操作無法撤銷
確認
取消
警告
您確定要刪除該文件嗎 該操作無法撤銷
確認
取消
警告
您確定要刪除該文件嗎 該操作無法撤銷
確認
取消
警告
您確定要刪除該文件嗎 該操作無法撤銷
確認
取消
塔裡克:
跑!
二者都是美國演員
指為防範敏感消息外泄採取的措施 意喻如長城一樣堅固
《Unholy War》by Jacob Banks
權欲 前情回顧 Previously on Power...
你沒有來過這裡 You were never here.
明白嗎
瑪利亞·蘇亞雷斯 這位是聯邦檢察官塔梅卡·羅賓遜 Maria Suarez, this is US Attorney Tameika Robinson.
你能跟她講講你的經歷嗎 Would you please tell her your story?
今天有個警察到學校找你 Look there was this cop at school looking for you today.
- 他叫什麼 - 雷蒙德·瓊斯警官 - What was his name? - Officer Raymond Jones.
我知道你是誰 雷雷 I know who you are, Ray Ray.
我想我知道是誰殺了幽靈的女兒 I think I know who killed Ghost's little girl.
你他媽說什麼 Fuck you talking about?
雷蒙德·瓊斯 Raymond Jones.
他是個黑警 He a dirty cop.
T 我們發現是誰殺了雷娜了 Yo, T, we found out who killed Raina.
他們要找的不是雷娜 It wasn't Raina they was after.
而是塔裡克 It was Tariq.
你姐姐 至少她有所行動 See, your sister, at least she stepped up.
- 我不後悔 - 我也不後悔 - I'm not sorry. - I'm not sorry, either.
等我們上樓了 你要去洗澡 When we go upstairs, you're gonna get in the shower
把身上沾的東西通通洗掉 and wash every bit of this day down the drain.
我可以做你的情人 或做你的律師 I can either be your lover or your lawyer.
但是不能兼顧兩角 But not both.
你願意接我的案子嗎 Will you take my case?
另一件事辦得怎麼樣了 How we looking with that other thing, though?
我們說話這會子正辦著呢 Going down as we speak.
你是托尼·特瑞斯的孩子 這對我來說足夠了 Hey, you're Tony Teresi's kid, that's good enough for me.
- 等等 - 我們有麻煩了嗎 孩子 - Hold up. - We got a problem here, kid?
不 不 不 我們很好 No, no, no, we good.
- 什麼情況 - 那是泰諾幫的標記 - What the fuck? - That's Taino's.
這些混蛋是克里斯托瓦爾的人 These motherfuckers are Cristobal's guys.
誰是克里斯托瓦爾 Who the fuck is Cristobal?
他和德瑞的關係很鐵 He and Dre, they tight like this.
我要弄死德瑞 I'm gonna fuck Dre up.
我想退出 我不喜歡你做事的風格 I want out. I don't like the way you work.
他和希梅內斯家族在一起 He's with the fucking Jimenez, man.
我們不能就這麼上去殺了那混蛋 We can't just roll up and shoot the motherfucker.
這需要更多的籌劃 更多人手 It'll take more planning, more soldiers.
我可能還有些人 I may have some people.
那裡有個子彈 There's a bullet in there.
如果你做彈道學分析 我打賭會得到匹配 If you run the ballistics, I bet you'll get a match.
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
如果換做是我女兒被人殺了 If it were me and my daughter was murdered,
我會報仇 I'd want revenge.
包裡裝的是什麼 What's in the bag?
西裝而已 It's just a suit.
- 塔莎 - 我需要你的幫助 - Tasha. - I need your help.
塔裡克不見了 不要找警察 Tariq is missing. No police.
詹姆斯說你複製克隆過他的手機 James said you cloned his phone once.
好 塔裡克現在在華盛頓高地 Okay, Tariq is in Washington Heights.
他會有所行動的 安吉拉 He's gonna make a move, Angela.
當他行動時 And when he does, it's gonna
就是拿下他的最佳機會 be the perfect opportunity to take him down.
塔莎 詹姆斯現在在哪 Tasha, where is James right now?
安吉拉·巴爾德斯 Angela Valdes?
巴爾德斯女士 Miss Valdes?
- 怎麼了 - 我是拉斐爾·希亞諾警司 - Yes? - Sergeant Rafael Hiciano.
能和你談一下嗎 Can I talk to you for a moment?
犯罪現場調查科的人已經從墻上取出子彈了 The CSI guys already pulled the bullet from the wall.
看起來是點三八口徑 Looks like a 380.
點三八 380?
我們要把它拿去做彈道分析 We're gonna take it over to ballistics,
看看我們會不會中大獎 這把槍會不會已經用來犯過罪了 see if we hit the jackpot and it's already been used in a crime.
- 很有可能 是不是 - 嗯 - Probably was, right? - Hmm.
這座城市不斷地收到禮物 This city's the gift that keeps on giving.
你們一般在犯罪現場沒什麼幫助的 You suits usually aren't much help on a crime scene.
歐迪茲不得不去通知他的親屬 Ortiz had to go and notify next of kin,
但他告訴我 你在墻上找到了彈孔 but he told me you found the bullet hole yourself?
是的 Yeah, I did.
那我先留一份你的口供 So let me get a statement from you for the future
以備將來謀殺案調查時使用 when this turns into a murder investigation.
我覺得你不需要我 希亞諾警司 I don't think you'll need me, Sergeant Hiciano.
讓犯罪現場調查科的人拿功勞吧 Let the CSis take the credit.
你可以把我排除在報告之外 You can leave me out of your report.
既然瓊斯警探不在這兒 Since Detective Jones isn't here,
我也沒有理由留在這兒了 there's no reason for me to be here, either.
內務科已經接到通知了嗎 Internal Affairs got called in already?
我們都不知道瓊斯警探有沒有做錯什麼 We don't even know if Detective Jones did anything wrong.
經驗之談 希亞諾 In my experience, Hiciano,
要是看著有問題 通常就是有問題的 if it looks wrong, it's usually wrong.
穿高跟鞋的那人是誰 Who's that in the heels?
聯邦檢察官 東區刑事檢控主管 Federal Prosecutor. Head of Criminal for the Eastern District.
安吉拉·巴爾德斯 該死的聯邦條子 Angela Valdes. Fucking Feds.
在我的現場走來走去 還不願出現在報告裡 Walks all over my crime scene, won't even be in my report.
巴爾德斯嗎 Valdes, huh?
靠 Oh, shit.
喂 Yo.
喂 發生什麼事了 Yo, what happened?
我現在不能說話 I can't speak right now.
克里斯托瓦爾 Cristobal?
碰一下面 夥計 我們有問題了 Meet up, man. We got a problem.
塔裡克呢 從屋子裡出來過嗎 Hey, where's Tariq? Has he come out his room?
- 沒有 - 他跟你說過話嗎 - No. - Has he talked to you?
從你把他帶回家之後我就再沒見到他 I haven't seen him since you brought him home.
他怎麼了 塔莎 What's going on with him, Tasha?
你又怎麼了 你去哪兒了 And what's going on with you? Where'd you go?
塔莎 回答我 Tasha, answer me.
要是有人問起... 你要說... Look, I need you to say... If anyone ask...
我們兩整晚都在這兒 We were both here all night.
誰會問 Who's gonna ask?
我覺得沒人會問 好嗎 I don't think anyone is gonna ask, okay?
你打算跟我直說嗎 塔莎 You wanna be straight with me, Tasha?
發生什麼事了 What happened?
我需要你的幫助 I need your help.
我們明早再談這個 好嗎 We'll talk about this in the morning, okay?
晚安 塔莎 Good night, Tasha.
我們得找一些不能追查到我們頭上的人 We need to find somebody that can't be traced to us
以免被希梅內斯家族的人發現了 in case the Jimenez figure it out.
我可以 德瑞根本不知道我還活著 Shit, I can do it. Dre don't even know I'm alive.
他死了 不管是希梅內斯家族的誰 He get dead, and whoever the Jimenez is,
他們也不知道要來找我 they don't even know to look for me.
他們就沒聽說過我 They never heard of my ass.
很明智的 K That's smart, K.
是啊 只要德瑞還沒發現 Yeah, long as Dre hasn't figured out
他的泰諾幫打手們根本就沒回來 his Taino hitters never made it back home.
進來吧 Come on in.
等一下 我們怎麼知道你值得信賴呢 K Whoa, whoa, how we know we can trust you, K?
老兄 是你放火燒我 而不是我燒了你 You set me on fire, nigga, not the other way around.
是的 K 但你不是那種會原諒別人的人 你知道的 Yeah, but K, you ain't the forgiving type, nigga. You know that.
我早可以衝你們倆開幾十次槍了 I could have shot you both 20-11 times already.
讓路 夥計 Get out the way, man.
我們想辦法殺死這個小雜種 So we can figure out how to kill this little light-skinned nigga.
德瑞才是問題 對不 Dre's the problem, right?
對 Right.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.