Northmen: A Viking Saga

Northmen: A Viking Saga

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

诺曼人:维京传奇 Northmen A Viking Saga 2014 chs&eng
A Commentary by klseklse
chs

Tags

other
Published on: 2015-03-04
Downloads: 31
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

诺 曼 人

维 京 传 奇

UnIon

字 幕 组

翻译:U 某人

翻译:n 某人

校对:I 破树

后期:o Paik

时间轴:n 某人

勿在船内搭营 Make no tent on that ship.

不在房间里睡觉 Never sleep in a house.

推开门你会发现维京人在屋内 For a forward with indoor see may if you.

靠着盾牌入睡 On the shield sleeps to a Viking...

手握利剑 ...his sword in his hand...

营帐埋藏在了蔚蓝的大海中 ...and his tent is the heavenly blue.

当雷雨因恐惧而暴怒时 When the storm rages its fears...

把船帆升到顶端 ...hoist the sail to the top.

马拉啊 当雷神现身时 Ohhh marra, when the Storm King appears...

让船随着神的旨意走吧 ...let it drive, let it drive...

投降比死亡可怕 Better founded than strike.

致那些不畏恐惧 追寻自由的奴隶 For whom strikes as a slave to his fears.

帆布 The sail!

比约恩 Bjorn!

郑重声明:本作品之片源、字幕均来自互联网,版权归原电影公司所有任何组织和个人不得公开传播或用于任何商业盈利用途,否则一切后果由该组织或个人承担!本字幕由 UnIon字幕组 原创翻译制作,转载请保留原作者信息,谢谢

起来 小子 Come on, boy.

醒醒 Wake up!

我们在哪里 Where are we?

我们都知道 这里不是林第斯法恩岛 It's not Lindisfarne, we are sure.

我们在敌后战线 We are in the enemy lines...

防御线的后面 ...behind the defending lines.

那联盟战线在哪里 Where are the friendly lines?

起来 Come on.

这些符文会让你安息的 我的朋友 My runes will protect you on your journey, my friend.

你在干什么 What are you doing?

他比我更需要这些 He needs them more than I do.

那你死时怎么办 What happens when you die?

那我就死定了 Then I will be dead.

好了 大家 All right, men.

林第斯法恩岛还等着我们 Allready our Lindisfarne was wait.

但首先 我们得离开海岸 First, we have to get off this coast.

我们都不知道这是什么地方 不是吗 We do not even know where we are, ha?

留着这里我们会被淹死 Down here we will drown.

但 那太愚蠢了 But, that is madness.

我是个战士 不是登山者 I am a warrior, not a climber.

你听到他的话了 You heard the man.

你父亲可以为你骄傲了 Your father would be so proud of you.

别管他 Leave him.

我们需要每一个人 We going to need every men.

阿斯比约恩 Asbjorn.

真是友好的欢迎仪式 That's a friendly welcome?

那你期待什么 What did you expect?

一群女人吗 Meeting woman folk?

弓箭手 Archers!

不是他死 就是我亡 It's them or us.

分散开 Spread out.

尽你所能 直击要害 Use what you can and make it count.

瓦尔哈拉 Valhalla!

比约恩 Bjorn!

瓦利 Valli!

他带来救援还需要很多时间 When take him long get to reinforcements.

你的兄弟在瓦尔哈拉等着你 Your brother awaits you in Valhalla.

阿斯比约恩 过来 Asbjorn, come here.

把他带上 He comes with us.

阿斯比约恩 不要管我了 Asbjorn, you must leave me here.

他说得对 他只会拖累我们 He's right. He will only delay us.

我是不会放弃活着的人 No ones still alive left behind.

帮帮他 Help him.

走开 Ha, get-off.

如你所愿 勇士 As you wish,warrior

起来 Get up.

很好 Good.

来这里干嘛 What have we here?

打开它 Open it.

真是个美人胚子 What a pretty bird you free it.

你是谁 为什么会被困住车子里 Who are you and why were lock in this wagon?

苏格兰语 我想也是 Scottish. I thought so.

苏格兰 Scotland.

比我们想象的还要远 So further than we thought.

这里吃北方人 就像你吃早餐似的 Where that eats little northmen like you for a breakfast...

我们得离开这里 We have to get out of here.

另一个解决办法是向南 Another settlement must be to south.

2到3天的路程 Two maybe three days.

我们两手空空 走不过去的 We'll never let as an empty handed.

我们不是两手空空 We are not empty handed.

看看这个胸针 Look at the brooch.

还有她衣服上的黄金饰品 And the golden embroidery on her dress.

她是一个很特别的美人 This is a special kind of bird.

特别的美人 会有特别的酬劳 And special birds reward the special bounty.

足够我们所有人分吗 Enough to pay for all our heads?

肯定的 For sure.

我说对了吗 Am I right?

杰伦德 把你的手拿开 Jorund, take your hands away.

杰伦德 拿开你的手 Jorund! Take your hands away!

你已经不再听从哈拉尔德国王的命令了 You are not under King Harald's command any more.

好 好 Aye-aye...

舵手大人 ...helmsman.

如果我是你 就不会靠近她 I would not get to near if I am were you.

如过你能相信我 请跟我们一起 If you can understand me, I need you to come with us.

如果你安份... If you behave...

如果你举止规矩点 If you behave youself...

你就不会有事 ...nothing will happend to you.

当你的人给了我们赎金 你就自由了 When your people pay our ransom, you will be free.

我保证 My word for it.

在他们来之前 We probably have

我们可能还有1到2天的时间 one or two days before they come.

谁要来 Before who comes?

你不会真的相信她是孤身一人吧 Do you realy think nobody dismissed this woman?

相信我 有人会来的 Believe me someone's coming.

新娘的迎接队伍正在城门口 Bride's messenger's new in gates.

好 Good.

你看起来心烦意乱 You look distracted.

希望你 不要担忧太多 Lock off that concern, I hope.

对任何一个人来说 Giving away my only child

把唯一的孩子送走都是很重大的时刻 it's a mordant day for any man.

我要求把大火点上 I request the great fire.

今晚我们相聚于此 庆祝我的女儿 We're gathered tonight to celebrate the union of...

英格公主和麦迪尔勋爵 ...my doughter Lady Inghean with clan lord Murdill.

祝愿他们 直到大火烧尽 For them, the great fire shall burn until...

- 报告国王 - 快说 - My king. - Speak, man.

我们被维京人攻击了 We were attacked by Vikings.

他们把她扣押了 国王 They took her as a prisoner, my king.

鲍威尔 Bovarr!

不要 国王 No, my king...

起来 Raise.

告诉我 Tell me.

面对几个普通的北方人 How is it possible that twenty of the king's best men...

我们20位好手又怎会弄丢了公主呢 ...lose his daughter to few common northmen?

我们发现他们爬上了悬崖 We discovered them climbing the cliffs.

对方至少十二个人 They're at least dozen of them.

现在他们抓了英格公主 而你却没事 Now they caught Lady Inghean and you are still free.

你认为这公平吗 Do you think this is justice?

但是 国王 But, my King...

不要 等等 No, wait.

那真的有必要吗 佣兵 Was that really necessary, mercenary?

那是给送你的一堂课 It was served a lesson to your officers have subjects

没有你的释放 什么都没有可能 ...there is no without you the liberation.

但死人是不会回答问题的 不是吗 But can not question a dead man, can you?

我们已经知道 需要知道的事 We know everything we need to know.

他的女儿在几个维京人手里 His daughter is in the hands of few Vikings

或该说是绑架犯 or obviously straitened.

不然 他们也不会爬上悬崖 Otherwise, they would not climb of the cliff.

他们并没有精良的武器 They have no their weapons

来打败你的战士 well enough to bits your warriors.

不必再去打探 是否她正遭受凌辱 You need not look twice to see she is working them

考虑到要更多的赎金 ...considering more ransom.

你把我的女儿活着带回来 You bring my daughter back to me alive...

我会奖赏你的 毫不吝啬 ...and I will award you, handsomely.

如果不能解救她 If it's not possible to free her...

你知道该怎么做 ...you know what to do.

英格应该很幸运 Inghean could considered so lucky

有你这么个负责的父亲 to have such a responsible father.

你算老几 How dare you?

如果我的敌人知道了 If my enemies see that a bunch of

一伙维京人从国王这里拿走了黄金 Vikings could press gold from the king...

你以为还需要多久 那些宗族后代的 how long do you think little baby,

黄毛小子就会起来反抗我 for every clan lord raises up agains me.

还有我不会原谅你的鲁莽 And I will not forget your impertinence.

但最好不要忘记打败你的敌人 国王陛下 It is better not forget to crush your enemies, my King.

小兄弟 Little brother...

提前出发 We leave advance.

你们都会死的 You will all die.

是我学会苏格兰语了 I learned Scottish...

还是这美人 在嘲笑我们的无知 ...or this little bird is twitting our language.

放我走 你们才能活命 Let me go and just save your lives.

听着 小美人 Listen, birdie.

把你放走了 If we let it go...

我们到哪里去要赎金 ...we will not get to ransom...

没有赎金 我们就得不到自由 ...without the ransom, we can not by our freedom.

比约恩怎么样了 How is the Bjorn?

比约恩 Bjorn...

他们应该丢下我的 They sould leave me behind.

不 No!

我们需要尽快找到医生 We need to find a healer.

否则 他必死无疑 Otherwise, he has no chance.

狼之队 Wolves...

我们定会得到 we have to bound to collect.

让我们去狩猎吧 Let's go hunting.

这里找不到医生的 We are not going to find a healer here.

这里发生什么了 What happened here?

那是什么 What was that?

那么现在 美人又变成算命的了 So now, birdy think she is a soothsayer.

- 快放开你的手 - 杰伦德 - Get your hands off me! - Jorund!

你现在听我指挥 "侍卫" You are under my command, Hird!

什么 你叫我什么 What? Did you called me?

你听见了 You heared me.

那你想怎么办 So, what are you going to do?

你父亲是不会想 看到这场混乱的 Your father would never have got to see this mess.

我父亲死了 My father is dead.

现在你听从我的指挥 And you're under my command now.

要么继续跟着我 So either you continues with this

要么自己一个人滚蛋 or you are free to go alone.

过来 Come here.

- 不要再跑了 -不然怎么样 - Do not do it again. - Or what?

你不能杀我 我死了对你没有好处 You cannot kill me. Dead I am not worthless to you.

对 但是受个箭伤 True. But wounded by an arrow...

你的家人还是会给全价的 ...your family will still pay full prize.

你是谁 Who are you?

既然你是外来人 Since this is obviously not your land...

这句话该我问你 ...I should ask you first.

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left