The first 200 lines.
我们去做个了结吧 Let us finish it.
- 也许这是个陷阱 - 确实是 - Perhaps it is a trap. - It is.
那我们怎么办 Then what do we do?
我们冲出去 We break through.
在那! There!
我看见他了 I see him.
异教徒! Pagans!
- 继续向前 - 撤退! - Forward still. - Retreat!
不!不要停! No! Do not stop.
我们是她的救世军 通过她的命令我们将获永生 We are her salvation, and through her command we shall live forever.
我不会死的 不是此地,不是此时! I will not die. Not here, not now!
永远不会! Never!
第一位父亲(亚当)
牺牲了自己
为了生命之树
进入…
结合了自己的命运
死亡是…
敬畏之路
不! No!
我们就快成功了 We're almost there.
你会挺过去的 我不会让你死的 You'll make it. I won't let you die.
你足够坚强 You're strong enough.
动手吧 Finish it.
别担心,我们会没事的 Don't worry. We'll be all right.
我只需要一点点 I just need to take a little.
动手吧 Finish it.
- 嘿,你在这做什么? - 和我出去走走吧 - Hey, what are you doing here? - Take a walk with me.
- 我得工作 - 这是第一场雪… - I have to work. - It's the first snow...
我知道,但是他们在等我 Yeah, I know, but they're waiting on me.
- 来吧,汤米 - 拜托,丽兹 - Come on, Tommy. - Please, Izzi.
对不起 I'm sorry.
真的 I am.
今晚再见 I'll see you tonight.
动手吧 Finish it.
求求你,别管我 Please, leave me alone.
我不知道结局会怎样 I don't know how it ends.
好吧 All right.
我相信你 I trust you.
带我走 Take me.
给我看 Show me.
- 你在这做什么? - 和我出去走走吧 - What are you doing here? - Take a walk with me.
- 我得工作 - 这是第一场雪… - I have to work. - It's the first snow...
我知道,但他们在等我 Yeah, I know, but they're waiting on me.
- 来吧,汤米 - 拜托,丽兹 - Come on, Tommy. - Please, Izzi.
对不起 I'm sorry.
真的 I am.
今晚再见,好吗? I'll see you tonight, OK?
丽兹 Izzi.
嘿!克里奥大夫 安东尼奥就在回来的路上 Hey! Dr. Creo. Antonio's on his way back.
多诺万已经开颅,各器官稳定 Donovan's open and ready. His vitals are steady.
见鬼 Dammit.
快来吧 Come on.
- 他说这可行吗? - 只是说把你叫到手术室面谈 - Did he say if it was working? - Just said to grab you and meet in Surgery.
- 他在哪? - 不清楚 - Where is he? - I'm not sure.
- 给他打电话 - 好 - Call him. - OK.
安东尼奥把扫描结果发过来了 他还在化学实验室忙着 Antonio sent me ahead with the scans. He's still busy in Chem Lab.
布里尼,我是曼尼 安东尼奥在哪? Breeny, it's Manny. Where's Antonio?
- 还在快速增长 - 两天就有这么多! - It's still growing aggressively. - That much in two days!
你什么意思,你不知道? 快去把他找来 What do you mean, you don't know? Go get him. Find him.
他开颅状态躺在这50分钟了 He's been lying open 50 minutes now.
- 他正过马路 - 结果呢? - He's crossing the street. - The results?
- 我没问 - 到电梯里见他,把他叫过来 - I didn't ask. - Meet him at the elevator. Get his ass in here.
显微操控器42度 中外侧,72度 Micromanipulators at 42 degrees, mediolateral, 72.
好 Yup.
还好吗,多诺万?还在坚持吗? How we doing, Donovan? You hanging in?
不太好,很强的专一性 但无抑制 No good. Great specificity, but no suppression.
- 我们停止吗? - 不,安乐死吧 - Shall we close? - No, euthanize.
- 为什么? - 如果现在不做,在癌症害死他之前就没机会了 - Why? - If we don't treat now, the growth gets him.
见鬼! Dammit!
- 我去准备戊巴比妥(一种毒药) - 不,等等 - I'll prepare the pentabarbital. - No, wait.
- 怎么? - 去年我们研究的那种化合物 - What is it? - That compound we played with last year.
- 哪一种? - 从中美洲一棵树上弄来的 - Which one? - From that tree from Central America.
- 这个 - 自然龙爪桑,82-A46 - That one. - "Natul tortuosa. 82-A46."
- 在危地马拉 - 古树上的 - From Guatemala. - The old-growth tree.
我们那时有两株样本,但无后代 嫁接和裁剪也不行 We had two samples, but it was sterile. The graftings and clippings didn't take either.
- 就是这个 - 进行得怎么样了? - That's it. - What's happening?
和你那化合物混合 它们结构相似 Mix it with your compound. They've got a similar structure.
- 曼尼,把那些样本找来 - 我看不出来 - Manny, find those samples. - I don't see it.
想象一下它们并排在一起的样子 把它们折叠在一起,就像一对恋人 Picture them side by side. Fold them into each other like two lovers,
“女上位” woman on top.
它们有互补的区域 They have complementary domains.
- 如果我们能把它们结合在一起 - 是这个吗? - If we can get them to stick... - Is this it?
- 没错! - 我们没有毒性报告,没有… - Go! - We have no toxicity reports, not a single...
没关系了,多诺万就在那台子上 如果我们不动手,他就死了 It doesn't matter. Donovan's on the table. If we do nothing, he dies.
- 安东尼奥,要多久? - 两小时 - Antonio, how long? - Two hours.
保持他状态稳定 Keep him under.
- 我从没见过这种粘结的形式 - 结合在哪里了? - I've never seen that adhesion pattern. - What's it binding to it?
不知道,但肯定是在高速生长区域 I don't know. But it's definitely attaching to the high-growth regions.
我们干吧 Let's do it.
0.751,1.25 .751, 1.25.
- 注射器已注入 - 注射吧 - Syringe is loaded. - Give it.
曼尼,光移过来 Manny, give me light.
深入 Lowering.
- 注射 - 注射于23点57分 - Injecting. - Injection at 23:57.
- 23点57分 - 好孩子,多诺万,好孩子 - 23:57. - Good boy, Donovan. Good boy.
- 怎么了? - 我的戒指 - What's up? - My ring.
- 什么戒指 - 结婚戒指 - What ring? - My wedding ring.
- 你把它放哪了? - 就在那,我总放在那的 - Where'd you leave it? - Right there, where I always put it.
- 肯定是有人把它碰到地上了 - 汤米,能和你说句话吗? - Someone must've knocked it on the ground. - Tommy, may I have a word with you?
- 等一下 - 你们在干什么? - One second. - What are you doing?
- 是我的戒指,我把它放那了 - 应该在这的 - It's my ring. I put it there. - It's gotta be here.
- 我要和你谈谈 - 别着急,我们会找到的 - I need to talk to you. - Don't worry about it. We'll find it.
汤米… Tommy...
- 我很担心 - 什么? - I'm concerned. - What?
我在大厅看到贝蒂了,她有点歇斯底里 你肯定在随便做手术 I saw Betty in the hall. She was hysterical. You've been running sloppy surgeries.
- 胡说! - 你注射了一种非经测试的化合物 - Nonsense! - You injected an untested compound.
他已经开颅了,我们都要给它安乐死了 He was open. We were about to put him down.
国立卫生院会把我们这关闭的 我应该让你离职 NIH could shut us down. I should shut you down for it.
你很鲁莽,你正失去洞察力 You're reckless and you're losing perspective.
听着,何不在家休息几天 Look, why don't you just take a few days at home.
花点时间陪陪丽兹 Spend a little time with Izzi.
就是为她我才在这里的 I'm here for her.
丽兹 Izzi.
丽兹? Izzi?
丽兹? Iz?
丽兹? Izzi?
丽兹 Izzi.
丽兹! Izzi!
丽兹! Izzi!
- 汤米? - 丽莎贝尔!(小名就是丽兹) - Tommy? - Isabel!
很有趣,非常有趣 That's funny. Very funny.
你在干什么? What are you doing?
我…我在看星星 我在阁楼里找到这个的 I'm... I'm stargazing. I found it in the attic.
- 快进来吧,外面很冷 - 我要你看一样东西,快来 - Come on in. It's freezing. - I want you to see something. Come on.
你真是个老傻蛋 You're an old fart.
好 OK.
好 OK.
看看 Go on. Look.
- 看到了? - 金色的星星? - You see it? - The gold star?
实际是一颗要湮灭的恒星周围的星云 这就是金色的原因 It's actually a nebula wrapped around a dying star. That's what makes it look gold.
怎么? What?
- 我学过天文 - 什么时候? - I took science. - When?
中学时候 Junior high.
- 玛雅人称之为西保巴 - 西保巴? - The Mayans called it Xibalba. - Xibalba?
那是他们的阴间,鬼魂去超度的地方 It was their underworld. The place the dead souls go to be reborn.
什么?你在说什么? What? What are you talking about?
我的书 My book.
- 我在写这方面的东西 - 我想是在西班牙的事吧 - I'm writing about it. - I thought it took place in Spain.
从那开始的 It begins there.
从那结束的 Ends there.
写完了吗? Are you done?
- 差不多了 - 不错,我什么时候能读读? - Almost. - Good. When do I read it?
很快有一天它就会爆炸,消亡 产生新的恒星 Someday soon it will explode, die, and give birth to new stars.
玛雅人选择快湮灭的星星代表他们的阴间 是多么迷人啊 How amazing that the Mayans chose a dying star to represent their underworld.
天天这么多星星 Of all the healthy points of light in the sky,
他们干吗要选择快湮灭的? how did they find one that was dying?
你的鞋呢? Where are your shoes?
丽兹!快来,暖和暖和 Izzi! Come on, come on. Let's warm you up.
喔,喔,小心 Whoa, whoa. Careful.
我来吧 OK. I'll get it.
小心,丽兹 Careful. Iz?
住手 Stop. No!
快进去 Get inside.
活该 Serves you right.
她是红头发吗? Is she a redhead?
什么? What?
我忘在手术室了 I left it in Surgery.
如果你等不及,就不用等了 If you can't wait, you can't wait.
我开玩笑的 I'm joking.
- 我去煮点咖啡 - 等等,海绵 - I'll make some coffee. - Wait. The sponge.
我要你把它弄热 I want you to heat it.
刚才在外面,你感觉不到寒冷 Outside, before, you couldn't feel the cold.
汤米 Tommy.
- 我去给利普大夫打电话 - 不!我很害怕 - I'm calling Dr. Lipper. - No! I'm afraid.
天啊,对不起 Jesus, I'm sorry.
- 已经有一段时间了 - 什么? - It's been happening for a while. - What?
- 我在失去对冷热的感觉 - 为什么不告诉我? - I'm losing sensitivity to hot and cold. - Why didn't you tell me?
因为我内心感觉不同 Because I feel different inside.
感觉不同 I feel different.
每一个时刻 Every moment.
每一个 Each one.
汤米? Tommy?
天啊 Oh, Jesus.
别担心,别担心,我在这 Look, don't worry. Don't worry. All right? I'm here.
我会一直在这 I will always be here.
我知道,我知道,丽兹 I know. Yes, I know, Iz.
你是我的 Got you.
- 喂? - 阿兰?我是汤米 - Hello? - Alan? Tommy.
- 汤米 - 明天最早什么时候有空? - Tommy. - What's the earliest you can make tomorrow?
- 我看一下日程表 - 该让你读读了 - Let me check my schedule. - It's time for you to read it.
- 3点?我手术要做到那时候,很紧急吗? - 不,没事,谢谢,再见 (书名就是《珍爱泉源》) - Three? I'm in Surgery till then. Is it urgent? - No, no. That's fine. Thanks, Alan. Bye.
- 我们明天去见他 - 快读吧,告诉我你是怎么想的 - We're going to see him tomorrow. - Start it. Tell me what you think.
- 但这还没写完啊 - 就差一点点了 - But it's not done. - Not quite.
别接 Don't answer it.
- 喂?安东尼奥,什么事? - 你能过来一下吗? - Hello? Antonio, what's wrong? - Can you get down here?
- 什么事? - 是多诺万 - What is it? - Donovan.
- 他还好吗? - 好得不得了 - Is he OK? - He's perfectly fine.
- 怎么回事? - 你不会相信的 - What's happening? - You won't believe me.
你得亲眼看看,快过来 You've got to see for yourself. Come right away.
不,现在不行 No, I can't now. I can't.
- 敬多诺万 - 什么事? - To Donovan! - What's going on?
- 给他看看 - 我回来检查多诺万情况 - Show him. - I came to check up on Donovan.
- 多诺万在哪? - 这就是 - Where is Donovan? - That's him.
什么?不可能 What? It can't be.
他基本痊愈了,毛发也长出来了 He's almost healed. There's hair growth.
- 我也不相信 - 安东尼奥让我做了些测试 - I didn't believe it either. - Antonio had me run some tests.
多诺万反应良好,真的很好 Donovan responded well. Really well.
后来操作前我关掉了录像 他做得和第一次一样好 I pulled up videos of him pre-op. He's testing twice as well.
我们见证了神经活性的增加 这些区域通常由于年龄增大而生长受阻 We're seeing an increase in neural activity in all areas usually stunted by ageing.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.