The first 200 lines.
TLF HALFCD TeaM 榮譽出品 綜合製作: zac-fly
寬銀幕拍攝
電影純屬虛構 如有雷同,純屬巧合
劇本:邁克爾·薩恩
請到11號站台 Please go to platform eleven.
配樂:羅德·麥庫尼
攝影:沃爾特·拉塞利
編輯:羅曼·萬斯托爾
現在正到達8號站台 ...is now arriving at platform 8.
編劇 導演:邁克爾·薩恩
片名:喬安娜
encode / subocr / fixed by zac-fly
-嗨,親愛的 -你好,奶奶 - Hello, dear. - Hello, Grandma.
很抱歉我不能去車站接你 Sorry I couldn't meet you at the station, dear,
但是我知道你會找到這裏的 but I knew you would be able to find your own way here.
沒事的,奶奶 That's all right, Gran.
媽媽讓我給你帶些果醬 Mummy sent you some jam.
親愛的,什麼果醬? What kind of jam, dear?
黑莓果醬 Blackberry jam.
做了很多 我們都很喜歡 We've got so much of it. We're all sick of it.
所以我們想給你拿點 So she thought she'd send you some.
她真好 That was nice of her.
真的很好吃,你也會喜歡的 It's quite nice really, till you get sick of it.
這麼多肯定很重,不是嗎? That must have weighed quite a bit dear, wasn't it heavy?
等你吃的時候就知道了 Wait till you try eating it.
吃起來真的不錯 Got quite a nice taste.
它會一直吸引著你的 It keeps repeating on you.
哦,這個漏出來了 This one's leaking.
哦 Oh!
洗手間在哪? 要弄張紙包一下 Where's the bathroom or I'll have to put it on the wallpaper.
最好不要,親愛的 是淡黃色的那扇門,你不記得了嗎? I hope not dear. it's the primrose door. Don't you remember?
嗯,我記得 Yes, I suppose so.
我安排你住莫伊拉的房間 I'm putting you in Moira's room, dear.
那是什麼,奶奶? What's that, Gran?
用那條粉紅的毛巾,親愛的 Use the pink towel, dear. Hmm.
你媽媽做的果醬真不賴 You know, your mother's jam is not too bad, really.
我是住莫伊拉姑姑的房間嗎? Am I in Aunt Moira's room or what?
是的,我想你還記得這裏 Yes, I thought you'd be out of the way in there.
你打算在這裏待多久? How long are you staying this time?
越久越好 I might be up for good.
我知道了,那樣子很好 I see, dear, that's nice for you.
那有多少瓶? How many pots are there?
我不太清楚,但是真的很多 I don't know exactly. Quite a lot, I think.
你經過同意了嗎? Didn't you get a grant, dear?
是的,但是這值不了多少錢 Yes, but it's not for very much.
爸爸賺的錢太多了 Daddy earns too much money.
哦,我認為還有些是別人給的 Oh, well, he'll be sending you some, I suppose.
我想也是的 I suppose so. Oh, well.
奶奶,能幫我開一下水嗎? Can you turn the water on for me, Gran?
好的,親愛的 All right, dear.
哦,總是能拿些給樂施會 Oh, well. We can always give some to Oxfam.
親愛的,你要去看看朋友嗎? Are you going to see your friend, dear?
我希望是這樣的,為什麼不呢? I expect so. Why?
但是不要太晚了 Well, try not to be too late, dear.
我只有一串門鑰匙 I've only got the one door key.
莫伊拉也有鑰匙 但是她帶出去了 Moira has the other one, she's gone off with it.
等下你要出去嗎? Are you going out then?
不,親愛的,不是今晚 No dear, not tonight.
哦,那我可以拿你的鑰匙嗎? Oh, well, then, I can have your key, can't I?
當然可以 Yes dear, I suppose so.
-如果你不出去的話 -不,我不出去 - If you're not going out or anything. - No, dear.
但是不要太晚了,知道嗎? But you won't make it too late, will you?
這取決於我們去哪裏 Depends on where we go.
你父親好點了嗎? Is your father better, dear?
他怎麼樣了? What was wrong with him?
他的麻煩 That trouble he had.
哦,他好多了,體型很好 沒什麼不舒服的 Oh. He's much better. Great shape. Never felt fitter in his life.
爸爸,你怎麼了? Daddy what have you been up to?
那個可真難看 That's a nasty cut.
我們會把你接回家 然後讓你看看 We'll get you home and have you looked at.
不要難過 Don't be sad.
有人會照顧你的 These people will look after you.
必須要做點什麼 看起來似乎會變得更醜 Must do something about that cut. it looks as if it could get ugly.
精神點,來點… Cheer up. How about some...
不要打我!不要打我! Don't hit me! Don't hit me! Don't hit me!
我很好!我很好!爸爸! I am good! I am good, Daddy!
你在說夢話,親愛的? Talk a lot in your sleep, don't you, dear?
我說什麼了? What did I say?
聽起來像外國話 我說不出來 I sounded like Swahili to me. Couldn't make it out.
哦 Oh.
-什麼? -沒什麼 - What? - Good, good.
我都不知道你會說斯瓦西裏語 你不會說,是嗎? I didn't know you spoke Swahili. You don't do you, dear?
不,我會說很多種語言 Yes, I'm a real linguist.
流利的英語,依地語 Fluent in English, Yiddish and rubbish.
幾點了? Is it time yet?
快10點了 It's about 10:00, dear.
又遲到了 Late again.
-真不敢想像 -我也是 - Couldn't fancy that. - Neither could I.
當這樣呈現在我眼前的時候 我簡直無法想像 I can't fancy it when it's put in front of me like that.
我知道,就像藥一樣 雖然苦,但卻對你有好處 I know. Like medicine. Take it, it's good for you.
抱歉 Sorry.
你怎麼這麼畫? How are we doing?
那邊有煙 Cigarettes are on the side there.
我能來兩支嗎? May I take two?
-這樣好看多了 -謝謝 - It's rather flattering, actually. - Thanks.
你為什麼不上去? 可沒有規定說必須做什麼 Why don't you get up there? There's no telling what could be done.
我太年輕也太英俊了 I'm too young and beautiful for that sort of thing.
謝謝你的煙 Thanks for the cigarettes.
你說的真對 You're dead right.
他不是那麼年輕,是嗎? He's not too young, is he?
我很好奇他當模特是什麼樣的 I quite fancy him in a maternal kind of way.
不,年輕人過時了 No, young men are out.
現在是他們的時代 不要感到奇怪 They're nowhere this season, right out, wouldn't give them odds.
我要拿一個等下用 I'll take one for later.
當然,時常會有奇怪的舉止 以此來證明規矩的存在 Of course, there's always the odd exception to prove the rule.
你真幸運 You're dead lucky with men.
比如那輛車 That chap with the car.
那輛車 The car. The car.
是的,那輛車 Yes, the car.
你跟他約會多久了? How long have you been going out with him?
大概一個月 About a month.
他看起來不錯 你跟他住一起嗎? He looks nice. Are you living with him?
換句話說 In a way.
我愛他 I'm in love with him.
我不感到奇怪 I'm not surprised.
他很富有嗎? Is he rich?
我不知道 但是我想他結婚了 I don't know, I think he's married.
跟誰? Who to?
我不知道,只是這樣想 不管怎麼樣,我希望不是 I don't know, I just think so. I hope not, anyway.
-當然 -我不想嫁給他 - Sure. -I don't want to marry him.
我只是對結婚的人很著迷 I just loathe married men.
我爸爸就是 My father's married.
布魯斯在哪? Where's Bruce?
我想他在刮臉 I think he's shaving.
嗨 Hi.
喬安娜,喬安娜,不要那樣,我… Joanna, Joanna, don't do that. I...
你見過安吉拉,喬安娜·安吉拉 You have met Angela, Joanna. Angela.
-嗨,安吉 -嗨,喬西 - Hi Angie. - Hi Josie.
是的 Yes.
想喝點茶嗎? 我去泡 Would you like some tea? I'm making some.
不,不用了,謝謝 No, no. I'm all right. Thanks.
-還好嗎? -我很好 - All right? - I'm okay.
我今天買了個手機 I did a mobile today.
真好 Nice.
當我能買得起的時候,我也買一個 I would buy it when I can afford it.
安吉拉找我有點事 Angela just called around to tell me something.
好的 Good.
我去泡茶,你要來點嗎? I'm making tea. Would you like some?
太好了 Marvellous.
真的不用了,謝謝 No really, thanks.
我不知道她回來 真抱歉,你必須得走了 I didn't know she was coming. I'm very sorry, but you must go now.
我不喜歡這樣催你 但是… I hate to rush you like this, but...
我去幫她找輛出租車 I'm just going to get Angela a taxi.
好的,再見 Sure, okay. Bye.
-再見 -好的,再見 - Bye. - Yeah. Bye.
再見 Bye'
請問能派一輛出租車來新月街12號嗎? Please can you send a taxi to 12, Primrose Crescent?
謝謝 Thank you.
我愛你,親愛的 I love you, baby.
我愛你,布魯斯 I love you, Brucey.
你是我的女人 You are my little girl.
你對我來說什麼都不是 You're nothing like my daddy.
來了? Going in?
是的,我去過了,你要來嗎? Yes, I've got to. Aren't you coming?
不能面對那些 我從弗洛倫薩來到這兒 Can't face that, I've had Florence up to here.
-我結束了 -你要去哪? - I'm off. - Where are you going?
我不知道,再見 I'm not sure. Bye.
再見,高興點 Bye. Cheer up.
你為什麼不去學校? Why aren't you at school?
我們今天沒有什麼課 只是上美術史 We didn't have much today, only history of art.
這幅畫是要拿去做什麼的? What's this painting going to be?
誰要贏了? Who's winning?
-你下象棋嗎? -不 - Do you play chess? - No.
你應該試著脫去這件衣服 You should try strip poker,
那樣會有很多人跟你下棋的 then you'd always get someone to play with you.
你喜歡喝咖啡嗎? Do you like coffee?
-這是民意調查嗎? -不是 - Yes, is this a Gallup Poll? - No.
我說的是,你要來杯咖啡嗎? The only thing I asked was, "Would you like a cup of coffee?"
是的 Yes, please.
廚房在那邊 Well, the kitchen's over there.
你知道怎麼煮咖啡的,是嗎? You know how to make it, don't you?
再拿一個杯子好嗎? And bring another cup, darling, will you?
為什麼? Why?
該死的 Doggone it!
這是個圈套 That Moscow gambit.
我不應該看到它來了的 I should've seen it coming.
為什麼? Why?
有個人在另一個房間 能拿一杯給她嗎? There's a bird in the other room, take her a cup, will you?
-她叫什麼名字,左撇子? -紫蘇?綠玉? - What's her name, Lefty? - Basil? Beryl?
-貝慈? -像這類吸引人的名字 - Bezza? - Some groovy name like that.
-如果我想的是同一個… -不管怎麼樣,讓她起床 - If it's the same one I'm thinking... - Anyway, get her out of bed.
她是誰? Whose is she?
是的 Yeah.
-她是誰? -喬安娜 - Who is that? - Joanna.
她很好,真的 She's all right, actually.
她還很年輕,不是嗎? She's a bit young, isn't she?
18、19歲 Eighteen, nineteen.
嘿,起床了 Hey, wake up.
我沒有睡著 I'm not asleep.
喝茶時間到了 it's tea time.
哦,太神奇了 Oh ta, marvellous!
卡斯在哪? Where's Cas?
在另一個房間畫畫 Painting in the other room.
他是個畫家嗎? Is he a painter?
希特勒是個畫家,難道不是嗎? Hitler was a painter or something, wasn't he?
混蛋! Sieg heil !
想像一下他是個水管工 Think he was a plumber.
嗯,很對,一個水管工 Hmm, that's right, a plumber.
中午想吃點烤麵包或者什麼嗎? Would you like some toast or lunch or something?
不,謝謝,不用了 No, thanks, rather, I couldn't face it.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.