Man on a Ledge

Man on a Ledge

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

Man On A Ledge 2012 DVDRip x264 AC3 RoSubbed-playSD chs&eng
A Commentary by klseklse
chs

Tags

DVD
DVDRip
dvdrip
dvdr
x264
AC3
Published on: 2015-09-03
Downloads: 42
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

- 我姓沃克 - 好的 - Last name's Walker. - Yes.

沃克先生 Mr. Walker.

南阁的2015房间 视野开阔的房间 Room 2105, South Tower. Great view.

现在东阁还有一间更大的房间 We also have a larger unit available on the east side

我们可以按原价提供给您 I can offer you at the same price.

不用 我就要这间 No, I think I'll stick with the view.

现在喝香槟是不是有点早? Is it too early for champagne?

不会啊 先生 一点也不早 Not at all, sir. Not at all.

我的天哪 看那 Look! There's a man up there!

快看! 就在那儿! Look! Right there!

- 哪儿? - 就那儿! - Where? - Right there!

快打911报警啊! Somebody call 911!

一个月以前 纽约州新新监狱

打他! 打得好 把他打趴下! Hit him! That's right, take him down!

所有犯人... All inmates...

你的最后上诉被否决了 卡西迪先生 So your final appeal has been denied, Mr. Cassidy.

我特意来告诉你的 That's why I am here.

浪费时间 我能走了吗? 嗯? It's a waste of time. Can I go? Mmm-hmm?

你的人生结束了 Your old life is over.

你必须坦然接受 没有挽回的余地了 You're gonna have to accept that it's never coming back.

人们很难理解一个警察 为什么会被判25年的有期徒刑 Not many men, let alone an ex-cop, can handle a 25-year sentence.

嗯 Mmm-hmm.

尼克 你曾经想过自杀吗? Nick, have you ever considered hurting yourself?

- 自杀? - 嗯? - Hurting? - Mmm-hmm.

没有 No.

但我想过杀人 But killing,

每天他妈的都想 every goddamned day.

带他进去 Go ahead.

嗨 卡斯 Hey, Cass.

有些日子没见了 It's been a while.

是啊 Yes, it has.

- 麦克 这是新买的吗? - 是的 - That's new, Mike. - Yeah.

我去购物了 I went shopping.

我马上就要结婚了 所以必须把自己打理干净点 I'm about to be a married man, so gotta clean up a little bit.

哪个男人这么幸运? Who's the lucky guy?

嘿 你知道 生活总是要继续的 对吧 You know, man. Hey, life goes on, right?

是啊 Yeah.

我很抱歉 I'm sorry.

- 为什么? - 不是指这个 - Go on. - No, we gotta flip this.

我是说 我们必须翻案 我们必须寻找一些新的证据 我觉得我们能做到 你明白吗? I mean, we dig up some new evidence. There's things we can do. You know?

没事的 It's okay.

这不允许接吻 No kissing.

你弟弟给我打电话了 Your brother called.

抱歉 I'm sorry.

他想要什么? 又是要钱吗? What'd he want? He ask for money again?

是关于你爸爸 It's your dad.

- 嗯? - 他... - Yeah? - He's...

他快不行了 He's dying.

- 多长时间了? - 不久前 - How long? - Soon.

我会向狱长求情 Look, I'll talk to the warden.

让你出狱一天 不要惹麻烦 I'll get you a day outside of here. No hassles.

- 好的 - 行吧? - Mmm. - All right?

自己多保重 Take care of yourself.

嗯 Yep.

当善良的灵魂离我们而去 我们必定难以接受 And when a good soul is taken from us, it's hard to find reason to believe.

但我们必须坚信神的许诺 相信自己 But having faith in God's promise, and faith in yourself,

方可助你走出悲痛 is your one true ally.

愿上帝保佑你 弗兰克·卡西迪 你已完全自由 God bless you, Frank Cassidy. You are truly free.

阿门 Amen.

- 阿门 - 谢谢你们 - Amen. - Thank you.

- 谢谢您 神父 - 节哀顺便 - Thank you, Father. - I'm so sorry.

嘿 卡斯 兄弟 别太难过 Hey, Cass. I'm sorry, man.

很高兴见到你 尼克 It's nice to meet you, Nick.

我也是 Likewise.

有什么我能做的 就告诉我 Anything I can do, just let me know.

我一定帮你到底 好吗? I'll be there, okay?

好的 Yeah.

老兄 不能接触 Ma'am! No contact!

嘿 美女可以破个例 Hey. Pretty girls can break the rules.

- 嗯 待会儿见 - 待会儿见 宝贝 - Okay, I'll see you. - I'll see ya, babe.

你竭尽全力了是吗? Is this the best you could do?

你和那些该死的药真他妈没用? View of the goddamned tracks?

喂 你进监狱的那天就把爸爸害死了 You killed him the day you went to prison.

因为我把爸爸留给了一个废物赡养? That's 'cause I left him with a screw-up.

哦 是吗? 尼克 你不在我们也过的挺好 Oh, yeah? You know, Nick, we're doing real good without you.

是啊 看看现在 Yeah, looks like it.

- 嘿! 你俩住手! - 住手! 快点 站起来! - Hey! Break it up, you two! - Break it up! Come on. Get up!

滚回监狱里去! Get your ass back to prison!

别碰我! 走开! Get off me! Get away!

- 好了 冷静点 - 冷静... - All right. Calm down. - Calm...

趴下! 趴下! 把枪放下! Down! Down! Put your gun down!

- 时间到了! - 放下! - Time's up! - Down!

你到底在做什么? The hell are you doing?

把枪放下! 约翰尼 别忘了 你还有两个孩子 Put the gun down! You got two kids, Donnie. Think about it.

好的 别冲动 尼克 All right. Take it easy, Nick.

现在 待在原地 你也是 Now get down and sit on your hands! You, too.

嘿 乔伊 拿钥匙 Hey, Joey. Keys.

- 你疯了吗? - 钥匙! - Have you lost your mind? - Keys!

- 在警察身上 - 快点! - On the belt. - Hurry!

你最好别回来了 You better not come back here.

当然 我没打算回来 Yeah, I didn't plan to.

乔伊 很对不住你们两个 跪下! I'm sorry, but you, too, Joey. Get down!

都不许动 Nobody move.

你这样会让爸爸自豪! Way to make Dad proud!

我是编号3-12 犯人逃跑了 This is 3-12, prisoner escape!

全体支援 派人堵住东边出口! All backup units, prisoner's heading to the east gate!

快叫救护车 快点! Get a paramedic out here, now!

- 你看见了他吗? - 我什么都看不见了 - See him? - I can't see anything.

- 检查后座 - 看看后座 - Check the back. - Look in the back.

到底发生了什么事? What the hell happened?

他袭击了警察还抢了我的车 He jacked the guards and took my car.

天哪 Jesus.

他是个重罪逃犯 麦克 他们会杀了他的 He's an escaped felon, Mikey. They're gonna kill him.

快看! 上边有人! Look! There's a man up there!

- 快看! 就在那儿! - 哪儿? - Look! Right there! - Where?

有个男人站在窗台上 We got a guy on the roof.

罗斯福区需要紧急事务小组支援 麦迪逊45号 I need an Emergency Service Unit at the Roosevelt, 45th and Madison.

封锁街区 有个男人要跳楼 Shut down the block. We got a man on a ledge.

让开! 让开! Back up! Back up!

5号街和麦迪逊大道之间的45号街已经封锁 45th Street, between 5th and Madison, is closed.

- 你怎么看? 约翰 - 你怎样? What do you say, John? - How are ya?

开玩笑的吧 You gotta be kidding me.

- 肯定会一塌糊涂 - 哦 是啊 - That'll make a mess. - Oh, yeah.

不准过人 不准过车 No pedestrians. No vehicles.

- 请求救生垫 - 送救生垫过去 - Call for the bag. - Bring the bag.

- 走开 - 嗨 沃克先生 请冷静点 - Just get away. - All right, Mr. Walker. Stay calm.

我叫杰克·多尔蒂 我是来帮你的 My name is Jack Dougherty. I'm here to help.

- 把这车停好 - 是 长官 - Park my vehicle. - Yes, sir.

- 我要在这流动指挥 - 马上照办 - I want mobile command here pronto. - Right away.

- 把这辆油罐车移走 - 好的 - Get this gas truck out of here. - Okay.

持续封锁街区 确保酒店周围安全 Get the street locked up. Businesses, too.

以防他跳下时砸到人 I don't want this guy falling on someone's head.

让这些人后退 我们必须把他们撤离现场 Get all these people back. We gotta move 'em back farther.

行动吧 快点 Let's do it. Come on.

多尔蒂 汇报情况 Dougherty, report.

好了 抓牢点 All right. Hang tight.

我在21楼 Yeah, 21st floor.

跳楼者30岁左右 看起来有点难办了 Jumper's mid-30$, looks like a professional type.

- 他拒绝交谈 - 知道了 - And he's not talking. - Got it.

我是马库斯警官 Detective Marcus.

听着 我需要了解情况 任何和他稍微接触过的人 Listen, I need to talk to anyone on your staff that had any sort of contact with him.

旅馆服务员 职员 查清所有人 懂吗? Bellhops, clerks, anybody, okay?

好的 警官 Yes, sir.

别跳啊 哥们! Don't do it, man!

沃克先生 Mr. Walker...

我要见个女人 I want a woman.

没问题 听着 如果就这些的话 你看咱们进来谈如何 All right, look. If that's what this is about, what do you say we come inside,

我们会满足你所有的要求 金发美女? 浅黑肤色的女人? 如你所愿 we'll take care of whatever you need. Blonde? Brunette? You name it.

我要见丽迪雅·默瑟探员 Detective Lydia Mercer.

如果她三十分钟内不出现 我就跳下去 你明白吗? If she's not here in 30 minutes, then I jump. Do you understand?

- 我会考虑你的要求 - 那我的话就说完了 杰克 - I'll look into it. - Then I guess we're done talking, Jack.

真不敢相信 You're not gonna believe this.

- 他想见默瑟 - 什么? - Wants Mercer. - What?

他说如果我们不叫她来 他就跳下去 He says if we don't get her, he's going off.

他这是要最后一次开荤吗? His "Last Supper"?

不是什么好兆头 看看这个 Not a good sign. And take a look at this.

「我将离去 就像我降临时一样 清清白白」

是啊 我们可能要把他送到精神病院 Yeah. More likely he's going to the nuthouse.

好的 把指纹鉴证科的人叫来 我会申请查明他的身份 All right. I want the print guys up here. Get an ID.

给默瑟打电话 And call Mercer.

什么? 你开玩笑吗? 你是认真的? What? Are you kidding me? Seriously?

到时候你援助她 你是我的人 You'll back her up. You're my guy.

好的 为什么不呢? 每个人都喜欢扫把星 不是吗? Sure, why not? Everybody loves a good train wreck, right?

该死 Shit.

什么事? Yeah?

天啊 默瑟 我吵醒你了吗? Jesus Christ, Mercer, did I wake you up?

当然没有 等一下 别挂了 Of course not. Hang on. Just hang on a sec.

你开玩笑吗? 事情很急 Are you kidding me? We don't have time for this.

默瑟? Mercer?

默瑟? Mercer?

好了 什么事? All right, what?

有人跳楼 你赶紧过去 We got a jumper, and you're up.

- 不行 我正在休假 - 不用多说 - No, I'm not on the rotation. - No shit.

罗斯福酒店21楼 立刻过去 The Roosevelt Hotel. 21st floor. Right now.

噢 该死 Oh, crap.

收到 我们已经和交通管制部门 管辖区和酒店取得联系 Roger that. We've got links with traffic control, the precinct, and the hotel.

把监控打开 查到J·沃克的消息吗? Get the cameras up. Anything on J. Walker?

这个城市就有超过600个叫沃克的 We've got over 600 of 'em in the city.

去查查吧 Go figure.

- 消防队长请求指示 - 知道了 - The Fire Chief wants a word. - Got it.

好像有什么事发生了 咱们去看看 从这儿走 It looks like we're in for a show. Let's get it. Right over here.

咱们从他转弯的地方走 准备好了吗? Let's go from where he swerves around. Ready?

我看着还行吗? Is my hair okay?

美丽动人 Gorgeous.

别嘲笑我 保罗 Don't fluff me, Paul.

三 二 一... Three, two, one.

情场失意? 股市低迷的受害者? Unlucky in love? Victim of the stock market?

一个年轻的男人正欲轻生 A young man contemplates death.

我是苏西·莫哈里斯 这是从市中心发来的报道 This is Suzie Morales reporting live from Midtown.

把救生垫一直扯到墙角 明白吗? Stretch it full down to the corners, all right?

好的 明白 All right, got it.

噢 天哪 Oh, man.

他要是掉到这上边就运气十足了 Good luck hitting this.

- 别推我 伙计 - 嘿! 往后退! - Don't shove me, man. - Hey! Back up!

我有权想去哪儿就去哪儿 I got a right to walk where I want.

这儿已经封锁了 All sealed off.

妈的 Shit.

默瑟 Mercer.

- 可以开始工作了吗 - 当然 长官 - You good to work? - Absolutely, sir.

希望如此 上吧 You'd better be. Get to it.

默瑟要上去了 Mercer's on her way up.

死神来了 Enter the Grim Reaper.

默瑟 Mercer.

欢迎回来上班 再次看到你真高兴 Welcome back. It's so good to see you again.

去死吧 杰克 Kiss my ass, Jack.

跟你讲 他点名要见你 FYI, he asked for you. By name.

现场什么情况? What's the scene?

有一张自杀的字条 他叫沃克 但我们从来没见过他 Suicide note. His name is Walker, but we haven't made him yet.

他一直缄口不言 不过他说两分钟后会跳下去 And he's not talking, other than to say he's gonna go off in about two minutes.

两分钟 Two minutes.

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Man on a Ledge

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left