Power

Power

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 4

Release info

power 2014 s04e05 1080p bluray x264-turmoil
A Commentary by stuqle046

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-06-16
Downloads: 10
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

權欲

第四季 第五集

塔莎:

普羅克特不再管這個案子了

西爾弗說我可能得出庭作證

湯米:

交給我吧

卡拉漢:

克里斯托瓦爾拿的貨比我們多

我也要一樣的

龐曹:

聽說克里斯托瓦爾拿的比我們多

否則就不幹了

拉凱莎:

今天沒聽到你的消息

沒事吧

佩塔爾:

和芝加哥那邊談過了

他們希望你來一趟

湯米:

去芝加哥嗎

他們不喜歡新的安排嗎

佩塔爾:

與那無關 是其他事

他們要你現在就來

塔裡克:

給媽媽說了我在朋友家過夜

想見面嗎

瘦崽:

《Aquafina》 by Falcons Feat. GoldLink & Chaz French

品德見證人 在法庭中對涉訟之一方人格名譽作證的見證人

《Choose One》 by G-Unit

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

權欲 前情提要 Previously on Power...

司法部批了死刑 DOJ approved the death penalty.

是啊 監控器壞了 小子 Yeah, cameras don't work, son.

去年有一個犯人就是這麼死掉的 You know, we lost an inmate last year just like this.

如果你揭發我是幽靈的話 So if you rat me out as Ghost, then I'll spill

我也會把你的事說出去 what I know about you.

您上交的本學期學費支票 Your tuition check for this quarter

已經被銀行退回來了 was returned by the bank.

因為余額不足 Insufficient funds.

這家店將被封鎖 等待進一步通知 This establishment is closed until further notice.

你在胡說些什麼 The hell are you talking about?

你不能把我的店關了啊 You can't shut me down.

你好 胡裡奧 回我電話 真理被封了 Yo, Julio, hit me back. Truth got shut down, man.

- 相信我 - 相信你 - Trust me. - Trust you?

- 你是幽靈的律師 - 我也是你的律師 - You're Ghost's lawyer. - Yeah, I'm yours too.

你對你兩個委託人的 Your duties of loyalty and confidentiality

忠誠度以及保密度明顯受到了影響 to both of your clients are clearly compromised.

我不再是你的律師了 I'm not your attorney anymore.

他所做的一切 都是為了你 Everything he's done, he did for you.

那不是他的槍 安吉拉 It's not his gun, Angela.

如果不是他的槍 And if it's not his gun,

那你的案子還有什麼依據呢 what does that say about the rest of your case?

他沒藏槍 He didn't hide the gun.

該死 Holy shit.

你不是吧 Seriously?

我只是說盡量跟上 I said I'd try to keep up.

我已經盡量啦 I tried.

你跑那麼快 就好像剛偷了什麼東西

一出門就是飛奔啊

到底有什麼事 說說看

不明白你說什麼呢

我就是想跑 I just want to run.

看出來了 你在想逃避什麼

我認為傑米是無辜的 I think Jamie's innocent.

老天 Oh, my God.

我知道 我沒證據 我只是自己在... I know, I got no information, and I kind of just...

算了吧 No.

你竟然還相信他是無辜的 I can't believe you think he's innocent.

他讓你遭受了那麼多 After everything he put you through,

- 到現在你竟然還對他有感覺 - 有感覺 - you still got feelings for him. - Feelings?

我還是很生他的氣 I'm still angry at him.

他耍了我 讓我傷心欲絕 He still made me a fool and broke my heart.

但我對他的態度並不會改變事實

你這個想法

你搭檔們知道嗎

不知道 No.

如果我告訴他們

很可能導致很嚴重的後果 不只是對我 Could have major consequences, not only for me,

包括對整個專案小組 but for my entire task force.

帕茲 如果不是他幹的 如果他沒有殺格雷格

我肯定不能讓他替別人去死 I can't let him die for something he didn't do.

他人生失敗 善於哄騙和欺瞞

不過如果你手上有線索 能找出事實真相

放手乾吧

假定他是無辜的 If he's innocent.

詹姆斯 我明白你有點驚慌 James, I get that you're scared.

我才不驚慌 我他媽很生氣 I'm not scared. I'm fucking angry.

我生氣是因為我信任的律師被取消辯護資格了 I'm angry that the lawyer I trusted just got disqualified.

我生氣是因為現在跟你在一起 I'm angry that I'm standing here with you

卻不清楚你能不能為我辯護 wondering if you ready for this shit.

你沒選我 我懂 You didn't pick me, I get it,

但你得把這個思路轉過來 but you need to get over that shit.

還他媽得快點轉 And you need to do it pretty goddamn quickly,

因為如果你我不信任彼此 because if we can't trust each other,

我的工作就沒有意義了 I am no good to you

我這個老黑可在幫你免於死刑啊 and I'm the nigga standing between you and a needle.

現在認真聽 Now,

明天召開查封你資產的聽證會 tomorrow is your asset forfeiture hearing.

檢方一定會在法官面前呈送 In front of the judge, the prosecution is going to present

他們從你的財產中發現的任何蛛絲馬跡 whatever it is they found in your financials

用以證明你涉嫌謀殺 that they believe links you to this crime.

你知道會是什麼嗎 Any idea what that might be?

大概就像那把槍什麼的 不是我幹的 所以 Just like with the gun, I didn't do it, so...

檢方也找不到證據證明 there's no evidence for prosecution to find

是我幹的 to prove that I did.

塔莎負責財務 And Tasha runs our finances.

不過我可以告訴你 他們找不出什麼來 But I can tell you, there's nothing they'll find there.

好吧 那麼還有一個可能性 Okay, well, there's one more possibility.

利用反詐騙腐敗組織集團犯罪法 企業化犯罪 A RICO case, uh, enterprise corruption.

不過要想用這個指控對付你 But that only plays if you actually have

你首先得有一個涉嫌犯罪的企業 a criminal enterprise.

如果你和托馬斯·伊根的買賣 If the business that you shared with Thomas Egan

完全合法 就根本不用擔心這個 was completely legit, we don't have anything to worry about.

有什麼需要擔心的事嗎 Do we have anything to worry about?

沒有 No.

邁克 和你說兩句話 Mike, may I have a word?

沒問題 什麼事 Yeah, sure. What's up?

我查看了真理的監控錄像 I reviewed the surveillance tapes from Truth.

完全沒有詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克 Nowhere on there does it show James St. Patrick

藏槍的畫面 hide the gun.

如果是詹姆斯把槍放在吧檯後面 Look, if James had placed the gun behind the bar,

監控錄像肯定會有他走到吧檯邊的畫面 the tapes would have shown him going to the bar area,

但他根本沒有去過 一次也沒有 but he never does, not once.

我認為他有可能是無辜的 I think he may be innocent.

巴爾德斯 辯方廢除那把槍取證效用的 Valdes, the defense already won their motion

動議已經成功了 to suppress the gun.

現在到塔珀法官面前 What does trotting out the speculation

顯示根據監控錄像做出的推斷 about surveillance tapes to Judge Tapper

- 對贏得庭辯還有幫助嗎 - 但這是事實 - do for us to win this case? - It's the truth.

我希望為格雷格的謀殺伸張正義 I want justice for Greg's murder,

但如果不是聖帕特裡克乾的 but if St. Patrick didn't do it...

是他幹的 安吉拉 He did it, Angela.

我也這麼想過 邁克 但你現在還這麼肯定嗎 I thought so too, Mike, but now, how can you be so sure?

我們應該把這事告訴馬克 We should take this to Mak.

起碼這份監控錄像能作無罪證明 At minimum, the tapes are exculpatory

應該交給辯方 and should be presented to the defense.

這份監控錄像作廢 These tapes are out, period.

我們不能冒任何風險 We're not risking what chance

把贏得這場官司寄託在運氣上 we have at winning this case on speculation.

早上好 拉丁兄弟 Ah, buenos dias, my Latino brethren.

今天是個好日子 Today is a good day.

公開聖帕特裡克財務狀態的決定 The decision to free St. Patrick's finances

見成果了 bore fruit.

有一張七位數的支票 A seven-figure check

從托馬斯·帕特裡克·伊根的一個戶頭 written from one Thomas Patrick Egan

開給了聖帕特裡克的真理夜總會 to St. Patrick's nightclub, Truth,

就在他們貌似分道揚鑣之後 after they supposedly severed their business partnership.

我們不知道這筆錢的目的 We don't know what it's for,

但可以認為是殺害格雷格的酬勞 but the payment could have been for killing Greg.

這就是個雇凶殺人的案子了 This could have been a murder-for-hire.

太棒了 庫珀 This is great work, Coop.

那當然 Oh, I know.

如果聖帕特裡克曾利用夜總會作掩護 If St. Patrick was using the nightclub business

藏匿雇凶殺人的酬金 to hide a murder-for-hire payment,

我們就能指控整個公司有犯罪污點 we could argue the whole company is corrupt.

- 反詐騙腐敗組織集團犯罪法 - 沒錯 - A RICO case. - Exactly.

如果塔珀法官獲知這個信息 And once Judge Tapper hears about this,

我們就從全新的角度坐實聖帕特裡克的罪行了 we have a whole other way to nail St. Patrick.

馬歇爾 Hey, Marshall,

聽說你要調走了 好可惜啊 it was a damn shame to hear about your transfer.

這個季節的丹伯裡是不是很風涼啊 Danbury's pretty drafty this time of year, ain't it?

你他媽是怎麼知道的 How the fuck you know about that?

你是知道這裡頭怎麼運轉的 You know how it works around here.

如果外頭有什麼有用的消息 If there's information out there to be had,

總會有人為之掏錢付費的 somebody's gonna cough it up.

我才沒空跟你瞎貧呢 臭坐牢的 I ain't got shit to say to you, convict.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left