The first 192 lines.
"權欲"前情回顧 Previously on Power...
斯特恩夫人 我有理由相信 Mrs. Stern, I have good reason to believe that Simon's
西蒙一直在從夜店裡挪用資金藏匿資產 been skimming from the clubs, hiding assets.
只要有證據 我就能在離婚官司上整死他 There's proof, I can destroy him in this divorce.
你說你有文件證明 -會有的 You said you had documentation? - I will.
我打算帶著孩子離開 I'm gonna leave town with the kids.
我希望你能跟我們一起走 I want you to come with us.
洛沃斯與希門尼斯·卡特爾的紛爭 Lobos's dispute with the Jimenez Cartel
已以失敗告終 in Mexico has turned deadly.
紐約不再安全了 New York is not safe anymore.
如果你幫我 我就殺喏馬的凶手繩之於法 I can put Nomar's killer in jail if you help me.
你抓了湯米 So you arrested Tommy?
他當時與費利佩·洛沃斯站在一間酒店房間裡 He was standing in a hotel room with Felipe Lobos.
你把洛沃斯也抓了 You got Lobos, too?
你認為把這份完整的素描藏起來 It is your belief that the completed sketch
是為了欺騙法院嗎 was withheld in order to deceive the court?
我們要求有偏見駁回起訴(不可以再訴) We request you dismiss with prejudice.
同意伊根先生 你可以離開了 I agree. Mr. Egan, you're free to go.
你從我家裡偷了那張素描 You stole that sketch from my apartment.
我們都沒坦誠相待彼此 安琪 We've both been playing dirty, Angie.
正如你所說 他耍了我 He played me just like you said.
把你所知的有關詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克的一切 都告訴我 Tell me everything you've got on James St. Patrick.
我們要整垮他 We're gonna take him down.
大家都希望幽靈死 Ghost being dead is something we all want.
有你們做我的後盾 我們會讓幽靈和湯米永遠退出遊戲 With all y'all behind me, we'll put Ghost and Tommy out the game forever.
卡南要你做的事 肖恩 What Kanan's asking you to do, Shawn,
不是親生父親應該要求兒子做的 no real father should ever ask of their son.
我知道你殺不了幽靈 是因為你太弱了 I knew you couldn't kill Ghost 'cause you're weak.
爸 -你不配當我的兒子 Dad! - You don't deserve to be my son.
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
(傑米來電)
(一條新語音留言)
(傑米:我愛你)
(刪除聯繫人)
(幽靈)
(不要接)
邁克 等等 Mike, wait.
我沒有時間接受道歉 安吉拉 I don't have time for the apology, Angela.
過幾天 你會有一場關於伊根素描的正式聽證會 You'll have a formal hearing about the Egan sketch in a few days.
也許你該找個私營企業工作 Maybe you should think about the private sector.
是有關伊根案件的事 It's about the Egan case.
有些事我幾個星期前就該告訴你的 There is something I should have said weeks ago.
我覺得我最好還是告訴你 I think I'd better tell you now.
銀行支票啊 Cashier's check?
跟你合作真是太愉快了 It's a nice touch,
我覺得你最好還是長期雇傭我的好 but I think you should put me on retainer.
他們抓到湯米再犯之前 Tommy's out free and clear,
是不會有事了 till they catch him reoffending.
可聯邦局的那幫人還是想給洛沃斯定罪 But the feds, they still want to nail Lobos,
也就是說你不是有可能被指控的 which means you're still vulnerable to charges.
還有你女朋友 那個公訴人 And your girlfriend, the prosecutor...
安吉拉 -喔 Angela. - Whoo.
我們在法庭上是搞垮她 We blew her up in court.
我認為她的這份工作也保不了多久了 I doubt she's gonna have that job much longer.
我要是她的話 And if I were her,
我是鐵定的要抓住你不放的 I'd want to nail you on my way out the door.
可能會讓你作證人吧 Name you as a witness at least,
但更有可能是當被告 but probably as a defendant.
安吉拉不會這麼做的 Angela wouldn't do that.
我各方面都考慮周全了 I've considered all the angles.
我要做合法生意了 相信我 我很好 I'm going legit. Trust me, I'm good.
你說的對 你很好 You're right. You are good.
不過你後腦勺可沒長眼睛 But you don't have eyes in the back of your head.
你想退出 你想全身而退 You want out? You want to walk away?
清白做人 你得和所有知道你真實身份的人 Clean? You've got to cut ties with everybody who knows who you are.
也包括你嗎 Including you?
需要你的時候 我會打電話的 If I need you, I'll call you.
不過最好別等了 一切都在我掌控之中 But don't wait up. I've got everything under control.
嗨 天吶 湯米 我靠 Oh, what? Tommy! Damn!
我得在還有食物之前把孩子們叫出來 I'm gonna have to get the kids out here before there's nothing left.
我這輩子可吃夠了政府發放的 Look, I had enough of the government's
他媽的營養麵包了 fucking nutrition loaf to last me a lifetime.
我以為我再也吃不到這些了 I thought I was never gonna get one of these again.
你知道嗎 幽靈說過他有個計劃 You know, Ghost said he had a plan,
可有那麼一刻 我是真的不確定了 but for a minute I wasn't so sure.
是啊 我也是 Yeah, me either.
我被抓了而 他卻沒有 I mean, I get arrested and he don't?
怎麼可能不多想 太操蛋了 It's hard not to think that that's fucked up.
你真該看看我的律師把素描拿出來時 But you should have seen the look on Angela's face
安吉拉的表情 when my lawyer pulled out that sketch.
哈 幽靈把她當棋子耍了 Oh, yeah, Ghost played her like checkers.
她真是一點防備都沒有 She never saw it coming.
幽靈是把我們這個大家庭放首位的 T Ghost put our family first, T.
今他和安吉拉結束了 He and Angela are over.
或許一切都可以回到從前了 Maybe things can go back to the way they were, you know?
回到這爛攤子之前 Before all this shit.
湯米 你去幫我把孩子們叫起來吧 Um, Tommy, can you go get the kids up?
告訴他們要遲到了 Tell them we're gonna be late.
好啊 -嗯 謝啦 Sure. - All right, thank you.
不過我還想再來點培根 But I'm gonna need some more bacon.
快去吧你 You know what? Get outta here.
裡克 雷娜 'Riq, Raina.
在哪 Where you at?
裡克 'Riq?
肖恩你在哪呢 這都快八點了 Shawn, where are you? It's almost 8:00.
孩子們馬上就要用車上學了 The kids have to be in the car for school in a few minutes.
你要是來不了跟我說一聲 If you're not gonna make it, let me know.
姑娘 Hey, girl.
喂 肖恩昨晚沒回家 Hey, Shawn didn't come home last night.
他還不接電話 我只好打給你了 He's not answering his phone, so I thought I'd call you.
我跟你說過 要你照看好他的 I told you to look out for him.
他昨晚有和我聯繫的 I heard from him last night.
說是要開車送幽靈 有什麼事的 Said he had some business driving Ghost.
你和肖恩再通電話的時候 讓他打給我好嗎 Look, you talk to Shawn again, you tell him to call me, okay?
知道了 他一打給我我就讓他給你回電話 I got you. I'll tell Shawn to call his mom soon as he hits me up.
你也太冷血了 K That's some cold shit, K.
她要是知道你把她孩子宰了 What you think she gonna do when she find out you the one that clipped him?
她不會發現什麼的 不是嗎 She ain't gonna find out shit, right?
你不是乾得乾淨利落嘛 If you did your job right, right?
照你說的做了 I did what you wanted me to do.
沒人會找到他的 Nobody's gonna find him, man.
好 Good.
聽到什麼消息了沒 You heard from anybody?
魯伊斯打電話過來的 我沒接 Ruiz called and I didn't answer.
幽靈沒死 有什麼好談的 Ghost ain't dead, so what's there to talk about?
很好在我們行動之前 別接他們任何人的電話 Good, don't take none of their calls till we got our next move.
如今肖恩把這事乾砸了 Now that Shawn done fucked this shit up,
幽靈肯定知道我們衝他來了 Ghost know we'll be coming for him.
他就會有所防備 所以我們也得做好準備 And he'll be ready, so we need to be ready.
把人手都叫過來待命 Get the crew in here strapped.
我沒說清楚嗎 混蛋 Did I stutter, motherfucker?
哦 我不在的時候有沒有想爸爸呀 Oh, you missed Daddy while I was gone, didn't you?
要我說 如果我是洛沃斯 You know what? If I'm Lobos,
我在裡頭 而你在外面玩狗 I might be suspicious of you sitting here
我會起疑心的 making out with your dog while I'm on the inside.
我們得換位思考一下 湯米 Got to keep our head on a swivel, Tommy.
不用 我們只要跟他說明白就行了 No, what we gotta do is make it crystal clear
我沒有說任何對他不利的事 that I ain't said shit against him.
我出獄 完全是聯邦的人自己搞砸的 Me getting out was a fed fuck-up.
好 All right.
我會打給他跟他說清楚 I'll call him, let him know right away.
確保他還跟我們運著他的貨 Make sure he's still down with us moving his weight.
然後我要打電話給各幫頭目 讓他們知道我們回來做生意了 Then I need to call the primeras, let them know we're back in business.
那我聯繫 魯伊斯 你聯繫塞爾維亞人和漂流族 So I'll hit Ruiz, you get Serb and Drifty.
謝謝 乾杯 Thanks. Cheers.
乾杯 Cheers.
但是湯米 我們有個更大的麻煩 But we got a bigger problem, Tommy.
肖恩昨晚拿槍指著我的頭想殺了我 Shawn put a gun to my head and tried to kill me last night.
是卡南下的令 -不可能 Kanan's orders. - Oh, bullshit.
是他雇人害死克魯茲 並且射傷了霍莉 He's the one that hired the hitter, got Cruz killed, and shot Holly.
不 那是羅拉乾的 That was Rolla.
那個槍手臨死前告訴我不是羅拉 The hitter told me with her dying breath it wasn't.
我懷疑過卡南 I suspected Kanan.
直到昨晚才確定就是他幹的 Wasn't until last night I was sure.
他覺得是我害他蹲監獄 He thinks I'm the reason he went inside.
他要把被剝奪自由怪罪到別人頭上 Needed his time to be someone's fault, so he made it mine.
如果是這樣的話 他出來之後為什麼不直接了結我們 If that was true, why didn't he just cap us when he got out?
因為他想拿回自己的生意 'Cause he wanted the business back.
他得學學是怎麼經營的 He needed to learn how it worked.
是你教的他 What you taught him.
他需要的不過是有人把他介紹給洛沃斯 All he needed was an introduction to Lobos.
媽的 Oh, shit.
他當時要求我帶他去跟洛沃斯碰面 He asked to come to the Lobos meet.
是想讓我帶他進去 He wanted me to take him.
肯定的啊 現在洛沃斯坐牢了 Of course he did. With Lobos on the inside,
卡南得另找上家 然後把我們剔除出局 Kanan's got to find another connect and take us out.
這不過是他的把戲 It's his only play.
除非他還信任你 Unless he still trusts you.
諾克斯 進來 Knox, come on in.
對不起長官 我遲到了 我剛剛在找安吉拉 Sorry I'm late, sir. I was looking for Angela.
我倆應該一起來見您 然後討論詹姆斯聖帕特裡克的事 We were supposed to meet with you together to discuss James St. Patrick.
其實 格雷格 我已經和安吉拉談過了 Actually, Greg, I already spoke to Angela.
她來的早 我想知道你能否證實她說的某些細節 She came in early. I wonder if you can back her up on some of the details.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.