The first 200 lines.
權欲 前情回顧 Previously on Power...
- 我得去一趟邁阿密 - 自己嗎 - I have to go to Miami. - Alone?
是公事 我不會帶安吉拉的 This is just business. I'm not taking Angela.
你把這裡的營業額提升到20% You get this place running a 20% profit,
我會給你出個價的 I'll give you a number.
你是說 You're telling me
你把你的股份賣給我 說好了 you'll sell your stake back to me, no bullshit?
我看這個小正太並沒有像你想的那樣 I guess Boy Wonder's not wrapped around your finger
在你的控制範圍之內 天啊 他真帥啊 as tight as you thought. Damn, he's fine.
湯米把霍莉接到他家了 Tommy moved Holly into his place,
更糟的是 這個傻子 and what's worse is this fool
把咱們的事都跟他女朋友說了 told this girl about our business.
我需要你去說服Q-達布斯也接受休戰 I need you to talk QDubs off the fence.
如果你想讓我給你搭把手 You want me to be your wingman,
我跟你一起去 我無所謂 I'll go with you. I don't care.
我去你媽的 你個狗娘養的 Yo, fuck you, you bitch-ass nigga.
就在我們拍錄下經銷商的那天 This blue Mustang was photographed
那輛藍色福特車也被拍下來了 the same day we recorded the distributor.
湯米·伊根終究會成為我們的幽靈 Tommy Egan may actually be our Ghost after all.
我是一名聯邦律師 I'm an Assistant United States Attorney.
你要我做對湯米不利的證明 You're asking me to testify against Tommy?
只有這樣才能圓了你的夢 It might be the only way to save your dream.
在夜總會開槍的女孩躲在小哈瓦那 The girl who shot up the club is hiding in Little Havana.
你要做的就是跟蹤幽靈找到那個小姑娘 All you gotta do is follow Ghost to Baby Girl,
趁他動手之前 讓她把嘴閉上 shut her mouth before he does.
誰派你這麼做的 羅拉 Who hired you, Rolla?
你這個白痴 You dumb motherfucker.
不是 No.
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
好爽 Oh, shit.
天啊 Oh, shit..
- 爽 - 靠 - Yeah. - Oh, fuck.
天啊 Oh, shit.
喜歡嗎 You like that?
天啊 Oh, shit.
等會 小點聲 Okay, wait, be quiet.
孩子還在外面 The kid's down there.
是你一直叫啊 You're the one making all the noise.
"快看以賽亞托馬斯 最強的後衛之一 "Remember Isaiah Thomas, one of the great guards.
"還是經典的步伐 "Here you see the same moves...
"...他今天玩開了 "...he plays with in the NBA today.
"這邊有人發力了 "Well, we've got someone like that...
"霍華德南森 皮奧瑞亞隊的34號 "Howard Nathan, number 34 for Peoria Manual.
"馬歇爾能走到今天這步 "Marshall got here
"全都是因為他有一個優勢 "because of one reason...
"就是速度 優勢 看亞瑟·阿奇 "quickness. The reason? Arthur Agee.
"快看 他也爆發了 丹 "Look at this man. He just explodes, Dan.
"他搶籃板的速度 "He can get downcourt
是最... as quick as anyone that I've ever...
怎麼了 孩子 沒事吧 What's up, boy? You good?
想吃早餐嗎 You want some breakfast?
不 我想吃你之前給我留著的那個 No, I want that shit you've been holding for me.
- 這麼多年了還有嗎 - 可能吧 - Still got it after all these years? - I just might.
我去看看 Let me go see.
你媽的屁股是全紐約最性感的 Your mama got the best ass in New York City.
一直都是 Always did.
看我找到了什麼 Look what I found.
你要幹什麼 What are you doing?
這是給你忠誠的獎勵 That's for being loyal.
你床上的功夫比以前更好了 Your shit is better than ever.
那是因為我們心有靈犀啊 Well, you know that's the part between us
所以感覺才對 that always worked.
- 幫我照顧點他 - 我會的 - You be careful with him. - I got him.
肖恩 走吧 Shawn, let's go.
你終於醒了 You finally up?
其他人都已經吃飽出去了 The rest of the house is already fed and out.
快起來 Come on.
你一點都不惦記家裡 You didn't miss much here.
塔裡克要研究一個大型歷史課題 Tariq's got this big history project coming up,
雷娜和哈珀生氣了 Raina's mad at Harper.
哈珀 誰是哈珀 Harper? Who's Harper?
現在要說的話 就是她之前最好的朋友 Her ex-best friend. For today.
那... So...
那個朝你開槍的小妞怎麼樣了 that bitch who shot at you?
她死了 She's dead.
幽靈還是老樣子 Same old Ghost.
你能把這些爛事處理好真是太好了 I love it when you take care of shit.
不是我殺的 塔莎 I didn't kill her, Tasha.
有人趕在我之前動手了 Someone got to her before I did.
是誰 Who?
我沒看見 I didn't see the guy.
他行動太快了 He was outta there so fast,
就好像知道我要去似的 it was like he knew I was coming.
她那個接頭人也死了 And the guy that contracted her is dead, too,
可能就是在胡裡奧找到她之前的那天 killed maybe a day before Julio found her.
不可能那麼巧 That can't be a coincidence.
我覺得也是 I don't think so either.
有人故意不想讓我知道 Someone wants to make sure that I really can't find out
搗毀毒品交易的幕後黑手是誰 who's behind the hits on the drug business.
還有要置我於死地的人 The hit on me...
雇用她的不是羅拉 Rolla didn't hire her.
- 你怎麼知道的 - 她告訴我的 塔莎 - How do you know? - 'Cause she told me, Tash.
臨死之前說的 Right before.
她沒必要說謊 No reason for her to lie.
那誰告訴你 是羅拉派她去的 Who told you Rolla hired her?
卡南 Kanan.
但誰知道呢 But who knows?
他可能是在裡面消息不靈通 He could've gotten bad information on the inside.
這些事我都不確定 I don't know anything for sure.
但你會查清楚的 But you'll figure it out.
我相信你會的 I know you will.
我們一起查清楚 We'll figure it out together.
喂 Hello?
在羅拉被殺之後與搖滾殺手幫 The guy who took up with the RSKs
混在一起的叫丘達布斯的傢伙 after Rolla was killed, QDubs...
他也死了 he's dead, too.
我現在就在案發現場 I'm at the crime scene now.
我沒收到任何警報 I didn't get an alert.
你現在不在專案組了 記得吧 You're not on the task force anymore, remember?
- 我現在是你的警報 - 有警局協助嗎 - I'm your alert. - Is NYPD cooperating?
你都聽說什麼了 What are you hearing?
我不是聽說 我在現場 I'm not hearing, I'm seeing.
血跡 彈殼 Got a shitload of blood
腳印 到處都是 and bullet casings and footprints.
不像是精心設計過的現場 Doesn't look like a planned crime.
一團糟 It looks like a fuckin' mess.
聽著不像是幽靈乾的 That doesn't sound like one of Ghost's hits.
本地人都說這個孩子是個大嘴巴 The local says the kid had a big mouth.
如果幽靈把羅拉除掉了 If Ghost took out Rolla,
可能對他的代替者並不滿意 maybe he wasn't happy with his replacement.
幽靈會有所動作的 Ghost could be making moves,
他想放出消息 wants to send a message,
在那一片安插個容易管理的人 install someone in that area who's easier to control.
既然已把湯米·伊根和魯伊斯的窩點聯繫起來 Now that we've linked Tommy Egan to Ruiz's hideout,
如果這起案件能歸罪到湯米·伊根身上 if we can pin Tommy Egan to this crime scene,
可能就能證明他是幽靈了 maybe we can prove that he's Ghost.
我得去現場一趟 I need to come to that scene.
- 你明知道不可以 - 好吧 - You know you can't do that. - Fine.
能幫我找到從案發那天開始的現場錄像嗎 Can you get me surveillance from the day of the murder?
現場周圍所有地方的 The whole area surrounding the crime scene?
好吧 別激動 Okay, slow down.
你就是我的警報 記得嗎 You're my alert, remember?
你給我打的電話 You called me.
你知道我有重要發現 格雷格 You know I'm onto something, Greg.
回見 See you later.
回見 Son of a bitch.
早安 Morning.
幽靈在洗澡 Ghost is in the shower,
等他的時候可以喝點咖啡 but there's hot coffee while you wait.
我跟你朋友之間什麼事都沒有 Nothing happened between me and your girl.
你和凱莎都是單身 You and Keisha are single.
如果你倆都有意願 那就在一起吧 If y'all wanna do it, be my guest.
我不想再玩這種遊戲了 I don't want to keep playing these games.
我喜歡你 你也喜歡我 I like you. You like me, too.
那又能怎麼樣 有什麼意義呢 And what if I do? What difference does it make?
對我來說意義重大啊 It makes a big difference to me.
真是貼心 但幽靈和我的關係很好 That's sweet, but Ghost and I are good.
咱們倆... 只能是現在這樣 You and I are just... what we are.
以後也是 All we'll ever be.
別太安逸了 肖恩 Don't get too comfortable, Shawn.
我們要去夜總會了 We gotta get to the club.
晚點回來 T 好嗎 Get at you later, T, all right?
- 我幫你拿著 幽靈叔 - 謝了 - Take that, Uncle G? - Thanks.
剛拿到了你這個月的銀行賬單 Just got our bank statements for the month.
我們得談談 We should talk.
破產了嗎 We going broke?
還不至於 Not quite.
晚點再說吧 T Later, T.
我知道你說會打電話的 I know you said you'd call me,
但我實在等不了了 but I just couldn't wait,
所以我帶了咖啡來找你 so here I am with coffee.
就像和你一起醒來一樣 That's almost like waking up with you.
是的 可惜只是穿著衣服呢 Yeah, except with more clothes on, unfortunately.
不好意思 Sorry.
格雷格·諾克斯
你會告訴我的 對吧 You'd tell me, right?
如果工作上有什麼事情發生的話 If something was going down at work.
比如 Like what?
我不清楚 比如湯米的爛攤子 I don't know, that Tommy shit.
你看 傑米 You know, Jamie,
我真希望之前沒提過這件事 I wish I hadn't brought it up at all.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.