Power

Power

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 2

Release info

power 2014 s02e07 1080p bluray x264-rovers
A Commentary by stuqle046

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-06-16
Downloads: 7
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 197 lines.

“權欲”前情提要 Previously on Power...

一旦與斯特恩扯上關係 就再難脫身了 Once you get in bed with Stern, it's near impossible to get out.

要是我們同心協力 定能給他重創 But if you and I work hard, we can beat him to the punch.

斯特恩和瑪德琳在鬧離婚 Stern and Madeline are getting a divorce.

你以為他經常出國是去幹什麼 藏匿資產去了 Why do you think he's been out of the country so much? Hiding his assets.

我只是想讓你知道 我會一直在這裡陪著你和孩子們 I just want you to know that I'm here for you, you and the kids.

我現在是來通知你們截止日期提前了 所以我得催一催 I'm here to let you know the due date's been pushed up, so now I'm pushing.

湯米會聯繫你們說取貨的事 一起發財吧 Tommy here will contact you about pickups. Let's get paid.

幽靈和湯米召集全組織的人開了一場會議 卻沒叫上你 Ghost and Tommy had a meeting, the whole group. You weren't invited.

我要送你一件禮物 這是我祖母的 I got something for you. It's my grandmother's.

我要是證明不了詹姆斯是幽靈的話 If I don't prove James is Ghost,

湯米就要背黑鍋了 Tommy's gonna take the hit.

明天晚上還在這裡見 See you here tomorrow night.

這是你的錢 新證件 火車票 Your money, new ID, and train ticket.

聯邦警察找我問話了 The Feds called me in for questioning.

把幽靈交給他們我們就沒事了 I can save us by giving them Ghost.

你他媽的瘋了吧 霍莉 Are you out of your fucking mind? Holly!

安吉拉眼看就要抓到湯米了 Angela is close to arresting Tommy.

她愛你 所以她會保護你的 She loves you, so she will protect you.

你接著跟那婊子滾床單 直到我叫你停 You keep fucking that bitch until I tell you to stop.

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

你又開始上她了嗎 So, are you fucking her yet?

你要想操控她的大腦 If you want to control her mind,

就得控制住她的身體 you need to control her body.

只要你讓她爽爆 If you hitting it right,

或許我們還有一絲機會擺脫牢獄之災 we may have a shot at staying out of jail.

我這不廢話嘛 What am I saying?

你當然能讓她爽爆 Of course you're hitting it right.

這方面你向來厲害 That was never your problem.

謝謝 Thank you.

安吉拉和霍莉聊過了 Angela talked to Holly.

那賤人告訴她什麼了 What'd the bitch tell her?

不清楚 我會查出來的 I don't know, but I'll find out.

那最好 You better.

塔莎 我本可以去家裡和你談的 Tasha, I could have come to the house to talk.

你不能 No, you couldn't have.

你要和霍莉談談嗎 You gonna talk to Holly?

沒必要 她走了 No need. She's gone.

我得查清楚她和湯米說過什麼 I need to find out if she told Tommy anything.

沒有她 他會性情大變的 With her out of the picture, he's unpredictable.

洛沃斯隨時會來收賬 斯特恩又找我麻煩 Got Lobos collecting any day now, Stern's up my ass...

我說過要香脆培根的 I asked for my bacon crispy.

這些人就是不聽 These people don't listen.

洛沃斯的事我懂 Look, Lobos I get.

但是給完他錢後 But after we pay him,

我們還有個最大的麻煩...安吉拉 we still got the biggest problem... Angela.

你要讓她開心 讓她舍不得抓你 And you keeping her happy enough not to arrest you.

安吉拉沒那麼簡單 塔莎 Angela isn't that simple, Tasha.

她不會因為房事爽就大腦停止工作的 Great sex ain't gonna keep her from thinking for herself.

那你就比她想得更深刻啊 Then you need to outthink her

就像你對我那樣 just like you did me.

你他媽的閉嘴 Shut the fuck up!

我是霍莉 你知道該怎麼做 This is Holly. You know what to do.

操 Fuck.

好 Okay.

操 Fuck.

幽靈 Ghost.

你好啊 兄弟 What's up, kid?

你怎麼啦 夥計 What's up, man?

我準備出去一趟 Just about to go on a run.

見誰去啊 -德瑞 To see who? - Dre.

傳話啊 Oh, word.

你沒事吧 昨晚沒睡好嗎 You all right? You had a rough night?

嗯? Huh?

霍莉呢 Where's Holly?

那個...我們吵架了 We, uh... man, we had a fight.

哦 她會回來的 對吧 Well, she'll come back, right?

哪個女人能離得開咱們湯米 I mean, what female can stay away from old Tommy Tom?

那肯定啊 I know that's right.

她要是回來 準讓她求饒 Make that bitch beg when she come back.

這才像話嘛 -當然 That's my motherfucker. - Yeah.

說真的 你沒事吧 But seriously, you okay?

你看起來有點缺乏睡眠啊 Looks like you need some sleep, man.

切 才不是 Pssh, not even, man.

我百分百沒事 I'm... I'm a hund'ed.

那就好 -說真的 All right. Okay. - For real.

不過 說真的 我得出去了 Nah, but for real, I gotta... I gotta head out

和德瑞碰頭了 to this meeting, meet up with Dre.

要通知他... You know, let him know that the...

計劃進度提前的事 schedule's been moved up.

還是讓我去吧 Why don't you let me handle that?

我們有洛沃斯和其他一堆破事要解決 We got Lobos and a whole lot of other big shit coming up.

我需要你保持清醒 I need your head right.

謝啦 -客氣 Thank you. - Always.

把屋子打掃打掃 Clean up a bit.

去你的 Fuck you.

托馬斯·帕特裡克·伊根 Thomas Patrick Egan.

從未聽過他的名字 Never heard his name before.

不在我們慣常嫌疑人之列呀 巴爾德斯女士 Not one of our usual suspects this time, Ms. Valdes.

法官大人 政府認為 Your Honor, the government believes

您面前的宣誓書 the affidavit before you demonstrates

為逮捕伊根先生提供了足夠的充分理由 sufficient probable cause for Mr. Egan's arrest.

請允許我詢問證人 May I question my witness,

特別探員格雷戈裡·諾克斯 Special Agent Gregory Knox,

費利佩·洛沃斯專案組首席調查員 the lead investigator on our Felipe Lobos task force?

開始吧 我洗耳恭聽 Proceed. I'm all ears.

諾克斯探員 托馬斯·伊根是誰 Agent Knox, who is Thomas Egan

他與調查對象 and what is his relationship

是何關係 to the subject under investigation?

我們認為托馬斯·帕特裡克·伊根 We believe Thomas Patrick Egan

是洛沃斯的紐約分銷商 is Lobos' New York distributor

在道上以幽靈著稱 known on the street as Ghost.

我們的目標是逮捕伊根 Our goal is to apprehend Egan

迫使他去指證洛沃斯 and pressure him to testify against Lobos.

我們有強有力的證據可以證明 We have strong evidence to support that Mr. Egan

伊根的組織網絡裡的 is responsible for the killing

秘密線人諾馬·阿奇斯羅 of a confidential informant, Nomar Arcielo,

就是被伊根殺害的 who was working for us within Egan's network.

我們認為伊根發現阿奇斯羅 We believe Egan discovered Arcielo

為我們工作而殺了他 was working for us and killed him.

諾克斯探員 阿奇斯羅的臨終遺言是什麼 Agent Knox, what was Arcielo's dying declaration?

他說是幽靈殺了他 He said Ghost was the man that stabbed him.

你要是想要一張針對幽靈的逮捕令 And if you want an arrest warrant for Ghost,

我現在就可以簽發 但是你究竟有什麼證據能證明 I'll sign one right now, but what exactly is your evidence

托馬斯·帕特裡克·伊根就是幽靈 that Thomas Patrick Egan is this Ghost?

他的車在凶殺現場附近嗎 His car near the scene of a murder?

有錄音嗎 A voice on a tape?

有沒有照片證明 Any photographs to prove

當時就是伊根開著他的車 that Egan was actually driving his car

去了魯伊斯的藏匿地點 at the time of its location at the Ruiz hideout?

沒有 法官閣下 但這些事件的發生頻率 No, Your Honor, but the frequency of these occurrences

使我們相信 毫無疑問... leads us to believe there is no doubt...

諾馬·阿奇斯羅的 Were his fingerprints

被害現場有他的指紋嗎 at the scene of the murder of Nomar Arcielo?

血液 DNA之類的證據 -沒有 Blood, DNA of any kind? - No.

法官閣下 宣誓書裡有足夠的理由可用來 Your Honor, there's enough in this affidavit

為我們提供逮捕令 to grant us a warrant.

只是逮捕 而非審判 It's just an arrest, not a trial.

我完全理解 政府所承受的壓力 巴爾德斯女士 I am fully aware of the government's burden here, Ms. Valdes.

問題是 你理解嗎 The question is, are you?

你可有證人 Do you have a witness

可以證明伊根就是幽靈 who can prove Egan is Ghost

或者幽靈真的存在嗎 or that Ghost exists at all?

我會去監視伊根 看能發現什麼 I'll watch Egan, see what I can find.

說到證人 As for a witness, all we have

我們只有伊根的女朋友霍莉·韋弗 is Egan's girlfriend, Holly Weaver.

可惜 沒有俄亥俄州的逮捕令 Unfortunately, when the Ohio warrant vanished,

我們就沒有了對付她的籌碼 our leverage against her went with it.

你見識過她的 格雷格 你知道她不會指證的 You saw her, Greg. You know she won't flip.

我還知道你依舊在與她聯繫 I also know you're still talking to her.

你也聽到謝皮西的話了 You heard Schepisi.

只有霍莉能提供我們想要的 Only Holly can get us what we need.

我會找到她的 I'll find her.

很好 我去盯著伊根 Good. I'll stay on Egan.

誰說的準 說不定他會疏忽呢 Who knows? Maybe he'll slip up.

霍莉·伊麗莎白·韋弗 Holly Elizabeth Weaver.

年齡25 眼睛...藍色 Age is 25. Eyes... blue.

頭髮紅色 Hair is red.

她是否持有武器很危險 Is she considered to be armed or dangerous?

不 並未攜帶武器 -好的 No, not armed. - Good.

並不危險 除了她的嘴以外 Not dangerous, if you don't count her mouth.

咦 我們不是之前找過這個女孩嗎 Hey, didn't we look for this girl before?

我申請過對她手機的追蹤 I requested a trace on her cell.

沒錯 那東西估計早在某個垃圾桶裡了 Right. It was in a garbage can somewhere.

你覺得這個女孩還活著嗎 And you think this girl's still alive?

我收到線報說她出城了 I got information that she left town.

如果她還活著 我們就能找到她 If she is out there, we will find her.

我們一有消息就打我電話 Call me as soon as you get anything.

沒問題 You got it.

待在車裡 肖恩 Stay in the car, Shawn.

終於見到您了 Finally get to meet the man.

他把一切都讓你接管了 是嗎 -對 He left you in charge, right? - Yeah.

很好 我要盡早拿到那筆錢 Good. I'm gonna need that money sooner than later.

能搞定嗎 -擦 You can handle that? - Shit.

會把我搞到破產 不過你是老大 Gonna leave me broker than a motherfucker, but you the boss.

我們聽你的 We play by your rule.

我們走走吧 你怎麼認識老K的 Let's walk, man. How you know Special K?

我還在裡面的時候就認識他了 I met him on the inside.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left