Three Summers

Three Summers (三個夏天)

Download English Subtitle

Release info

Three summers 1992
A Commentary by AnayaDogra

Tags

other
Published on: 2020-11-02
Downloads: 25
Hearing Impaired: No

English subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

压制: 阿聪锋狂 字幕ocr: 双花红棍 特效字幕: 双花红棍

我来扶你 Let me help you

脚放在那儿 Step on that rock

小心一点 还要走多久? Be careful How long does it take?

妹猪,让我帮你 May I help you?

不用啦,我自己会走啦 No need. I can do that

那好吧 Alright

-Sean,看路呀 -行了 -Sean, watch out -Okay

那块石松了,拿开它 Take away that rock

哪一块,这块? 那一块 That one? That one

你不要乱丢,我叫你拿开 Don't throw ,I just ask you to take it away

万一丢到人怎么办? What if it hurts somebody?

怎么会,我是看到没人才丢的嘛 It won't. I watched out already

不过说起来 By the way

斋卤味叫我们不要破坏大自然 Veggie told us to protect our natural environment

要好好的保护它们 Don't disturb it

你不要那么食古不化,好不好? Don't be so stubborn, okay?

石块松了很危险 The loosened rock is dangerous

知道了…厉害… Know it... marvellous

哇!到了 We're here!

那边 Over there!

没气了 I have no energy!

哎呀!好冷! It's cold

好冷噢!冷死我了 Oh, it's freezingly cold

半尺,靠过来一点 Half Pint, snuggle up

等等我…到底哪边是东边? Wait... Which direction is east?

太阳会从那边慢慢升起来 The sun will rise over there

那边就是东边 That's east

你们想好愿望没有? Have you decided on your wishes?

想好了… Done...

太阳升出之前赶快说出 Say them when the sun rises

不然就不灵了 Otherwise they won't come true

不要吵! Be quiet!

我先讲! I'll make the first wish

我希望跟我喜欢的人永远在一起 to spend a lifetime with the one I love

我希望二十五岁时能赚到一千万 I want to be a billionaire before I'm 25

盖一间老人院 so I can build an old folk's home

我希望能每天上山多许一个愿望! I wish I could make a wish everyday!

我希望能够考上医学院 I wish I could go to medical school

我希望长高一点! I wish I were muscular!

我希望早上醒来 OK妹已经化好妆了! I wish OK would have her make-up on before I wake up

我希望我醒来的时候 卡拉都刷好牙! I wish Kara would brush his teeth before I wake up

我希望这个世上 每一个人都能保护环境! I wish people were ecologically conscious

半尺,该你了! Half Pint, your turn

我希望爸妈出海能够平安无事… I wish my parents a safe fishing journey

我哥哥的伤口可以快一点好! And my brother's wound to heal soon

这样就好了 That will be great

我希望大家的愿望都会实现 I wish that everyone's wishes come true

我记得在我小学四年级的时候 I remember, at Primary 4

要写一篇介绍我自己的作文 I had to write an essay on myself

我用了很多脑筋,写了很多 I put a lot of effort into it

可是作文簿发回来只有五十五分 When I got it back from my teacher I found out I barely passed

老师说我写得太杂 She said I digressed too much

应该写我自己 I was supposed to write about myself

而不是写我哥 Not about my brother

那篇文章我一直留着 I kept that essay

乡下长大的小孩,连照片都没照几张 We in the country seldom take photos

更不要说用摄影机拍下了 Bet alone videos

其实我那篇作文比电视剧更精彩 Actually my essay is more vivid than video

几乎写下所有我们小时候一起玩的情形 It tells everything about our childhood

比如说:第一次在涌河里学游泳 Like the first time he taught me to swim

哥叫我一定要盯着水面看 Brother told me to pay attention to the water surface

万一有一条一条的东西飘过来 If I see crap floating towards me

要马上拨开它 I should quickly shove them away

他还说,牛粪其实不臭 He said, cow dung isn't the worst

人拉的才… human's even more foul

哥看完我的作文,他跟我说 After reading my essay, brother said

「好臭!难怪不及格!活该!」 It smells. No wonder you failed

在我很小的时候 哥说水凉了,可以喝了 As a kid I waited for his words: It's cool now

我才喝 Before I'd drink hot water

哥说下雨啦,我就不出外面去玩 He says, it's raining. Then I'd stay indoors

那时候,家里没有电视 At the time, we didn't own a TV set

也不觉得无聊,反而买了电视以后 I wasn't bored. Soon after the TV was bought

哥要去香港工作 He left for Hong Kong to work

我才开始不快乐了 I felt worse

我们家的石屋租了给一个团体 Our brick house was rented to a group

作为环保渡假营 To be a camping center for environmental protection

负责人是老外 The person-in-charge is a foreigner

叫做斋卤味 We all call him Veggie

他两夫妻就住在这里 He lives there with his wife

三年前的暑假 Three years ago, for the summer holidays

他们招待了一班外面来的学生 They started a camp for students

还时常叫我跟他们一起玩 I was constantly invited to join them

里面好多微生物,是不是很脏? So much bacteria. The water's polluted

也不一定 Not necessarily

水里面有微生物,表示水里有养份 The microbes sometimes indicate

也就是水不一定脏 a high nutrition level, not pollution

斋Sir昨天才说过 Mr. Veggie already explained it yesterday

你学人家讲话 You're just regurgitating his words

让我看看嘛! 等等 Let's see! Wait

幸好有人教我 Good that someone teach me

你看看 See

Flora,过来帮我一下! Flora, give me a hand

好 不要弄到它 Okay Don't hurt it

是,你们昨天捉的 干什么?拿来做标本? Yes, you caught it yesterday Hey, what are you doing?

Flora,你在干什么? Flora, what are you doing?

就在那个时候 At about the same time

哥突然悄悄地提着行李回来大澳 brother came back to Tai O to live

人家说他跟女朋友吹了 People say he was jilted

电视剧里的男主角遇上失恋 On TV, when people fall out of love

总是哭哭啼啼,或者发神经 they're always wailing and weeping

可是不像哥那样 Few are like brother

只是把手弄伤了 who ended up with a broken arm

所以我说,为了扯不上关系的人 Like I say, all because of a stranger

多不值得 Is it worth it?

什么? So what?

黑社会有什么了不起? What's the big deal about the Mafia?

打我? Beating me up?

那一年,听说因为天上破了个洞 That year there was a hole in the ozone layer

大家都在谈环保 People became aware of ecology

哥说全香港最环保的就是我们 Brother says we're the most ecological family

不常坐车子、少上街吃饭、少穿新衣 We don't drive, we don't use hairspray

少喷发胶、连报纸也不常看 We don't even read the newspaper

哥说政府应该罚城里人的钱 He thinks city people should be fined

来奖赏我们,让我们买多点衣服 and reward us for more clothes

让我们好好享受一下 Let us enjoy a bit

他还叫我千万不要跟阿嫲谈环保 He says not to mention ecology to grandma

如果,每个人都那么「绿色」 because if everyone is ecological

哪里还有空罐子和胶袋让阿嫲检去卖 There won't be any cans or plastic bags to pick for selling

她不气疯才怪! She must be angry

喂,搞什么鬼啊? What are they up to?

画得乱七八糟! What a mess!

斋太太,你看我找到什么 Mrs. Veggie, look what I found?

在哪里找到的?这么漂亮 在那边 It's lovely. Where did you find it? Over there

我跟你过去 How about a look?

照你所说,这些树蛙 How will the tree frogs

不是都要被逼着换环境?能适应吗? adapt to their new environment?

在这里… Here it is

半尺,我想知道啊! We have a question for you, Half Pint

你哥哥为什么会受伤? Why your brother broke his arm?

你哥的手是怎么受伤的? 我也不知道呀 How did your brother break his arm? I don't know either

他回岛上就已经是这样了 It was already like that when he got back from the city

你老哥是不是「走路」 啊? Is he on the run?

什么是「走路」? What do you mean 'on the run'?

人家说躲在岛上就是在避风头的 Young people only come to Tai O to hide out

你乱讲 Ridiculous!

那你哥以前是干嘛的啊? What was his job?

他以前是给人家开游艇的 He worked on a yacht as the pilot

开游艇? Pilot?

准备!一,二,三,上 On your mark, get set, go!

怎么不跟他们一起玩? Why aren't you with the others?

他们玩的我都玩腻了 I've already played that game

我不想钓美人鱼,赶快上来吧 Climb on board! I don't want to catch a mermaid!

好呀 不要把我的鱼吓走 Okay Don't scare away my fishes

坐稳了 知道 Sit still Okay

痛不痛? Does it hurt?

你不怕痛啊? Aren't you afraid of pain?

我最欣赏男孩子不怕痛,不怕辛苦 I like boys who aren't afraid of pain

不像以前我认识的那个男孩子 But I only know the opposite

一点小伤就鬼吼鬼叫的 My ex-beau screamed over the slightest scratch

推他过来… Push him here

上 Go

伟哥,跟你玩个心理测验 Let's try a psychological test

在你脑子里有一幅海的图画 Make a mental picture of the sea

快说你会想到什么 Tell me the first thing you visualize

黑夜,一个人在小船上,海上有浪 A little boat alone at night on a choppy sea

黑黑的夜晚? Night?

那你这个人很消极 Means you're pessimistic

天是黑色,表示你凡事向坏处打算 The dark sky means you always look at the bad side

一个人在小船上,那就表示你 Alone in a boat on a rocky sea

正在茫茫人海中,寻找你另外的一半 That means you're searching for a soul mate

缘份来了不需要我去找 That's all in the hands of fate

那你现在有没有这种感觉? Well, do you feel fate's hands at work?

我想还没有吧 Not yet

真的,一点也没有? Not even a little bit?

怎么可能有一点呢? There's no such thing as a little bit

有就是有,没有就是没有 It either happens or it doesn't

那就是没有了 I guess it hasn't happened!

这游戏跟刚才不一样 This game's different from the last one

我们全部人都要进这小圈圈里 You all have to stand inside the circle

对! Right!

这么小,一定会摔出来的 How's that possible?

你们互相残杀当然进不来 You can't if you fight each other

这要训练你们的团队精神的 明白吗? Try cooperating Understand?

好 我们开始好不好? Okay Let's start

Sean,阿隆,你们过来 我们当底 没问题 Sean and Lang, we'll form the base Okay

我们一起手牵手 Let's hold our hands

不要玩弄我 准备,来 Don't cheat me Ready, start

Flora,过来 我上先 Flora, come here I go first

我来骑你好不好? I'll give you a lift

慢慢,看着 Slower, watch out

小心点 Be careful

怎么上去? How to get there?

慢慢,看着 没问题 Slower, watch out. No problem

怎么上去?快拉我 How can I get there? Help me

我帮你 Let me help you

慢慢… Slower

顶住… Hold it

镇定点… Calm down

好!全进来了! We made it!

支持住… Hold it

世界纪录! What an achievement!

Flora… Flora...

让我先求嘛… Let me have first try at the joss sticks

我求完了你再求 Stop carping

让我先求嘛,最好你求支下下签 Let me have first try at the joss sticks. May you draw one that bodes ill

乌鸦嘴,求到算你的 If that happens, I'll give it to you!

这种签是求学业 You want to ask about your studies?

我来帮你放好 第六十八,第六十九签 I'll put these away for you . No. 68, 69

「北海鲸鱼化大鹏 扶遥直上九天宵」 The oracle reads: 'Into the heavens the eagle soars...'

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left