The first 200 lines.
压制: 阿聪锋狂 字幕ocr:双花红棍 特效字幕:双花红棍
朋友,给钱呀,你还没给钱呢 Hey, buddy. Pay up.
你亲一下都不行嘛,让我亲一下 Come on, let me kiss you.
快给钱 Pay up.
给就给,给你 Fine! Here you go.
让我亲一下,亲一下 Give me a kiss.
不要 No.
摔死我了,快把我扶起来 That hurt, help me up.
你不要吵,会把人家吵醒的 Lower your voice, you will wake the neighbours.
怎么啦? So?
我就是要吵,我喜欢吵 I like to be loud, I want to be loud.
这么晚了你还吵 Shut up!
你看,把人家都吵醒了 Look, you've woken everyone up.
我就爱吵 I like to be loud.
丢东西了,你看,丢东西了 They're throwing bottles out!
怎么回事,怎么随便扔东西 What's that about? How could they?
跟我抢东西吃? That's my dinner.
王光泰 Wang Guangtai.
是他,别动,我是警察,站好 Police! Freeze!
别跑 Freeze!
站住 Stand still.
别跑 Freeze!
站住 Stop running!
别跑 Freeze!
还跑 Stop!
喂…有人来了 Hey...someone's here.
是谁呀? Who could that be?
不知道 Don't know.
开门呀,我是阿泰 Open up... it's me, Tai.
是阿泰 It's Ah Tai.
开门 Open up.
把门关上 Close the door.
喂,怎么啦? Hey, what happened?
什么事? What happened?
刚才让一帮警察看见了 A bunch of policemen spotted me,
我还干掉一个 and I killed one of them.
难道我们的事已经传出去了? Could they have noticed our plan already?
不可能的,我们还没有动手 Impossible, we haven't done anything.
没有证据,警察不会乱抓人的 Without proof, the police won't make any arrest.
难道是卖枪那个王八蛋? Could it be the gun dealer who ratted us out?
喂,那件事暂时不要做了 Hey, let's put it on hold.
不做? Put it on hold?
我们出了牢几个月 We've been out of prison for a few months now.
你有没有看见 Have you seen the rest of the brothers?
外面的兄弟又怎么样? What about them?
人家个个混得西装革履的 They're all dressed up in nice suits and shoes,
而我们呢,就像要饭的 and we're like beggars.
为什么人家有,我们没有呢? How come we can't have what they have?
跟人家伸手借个一百八十的 When we borrow money from someone,
比要饭的还惨 we're just like beggars.
再说我已经干掉一个警察 And I've killed a cop.
就算这件事拖住 Even if we put the plan on hold,
我们一样要逃走 we still need to be on the run.
是啊,反正已经这样了 That's right. Since it's done,
我们不如去赌一下 we might as well take the risk.
如果成功的话 If we succeed,
我们就可以去旅行了 we can go on a vacation.
旅行?警察随时会抓到我们 Vacation? The cops could catch us anytime.
是啊,快点收拾东西 That's right, pack up.
未成年你就干这个 You're underage.
我喜欢怎么样? So what?
走吧,死丫头 Go, brat.
太不像话了 So out of line.
伯母,不要哭了 Don't cry, auntie.
人死不能复生 You can't bring the dead back to life.
你节哀顺变吧,不要伤心了 Sorry for your loss.
快点… Hurry...
干什么你? What are you doing?
你他妈成心的你 You did it on purpose.
打我? You hit me?
还动手? What's wrong with you?
他打我 He beats me.
你以为这是你家? You think this is home?
过去,快点 Move on. Hurry.
你叫什么名字?你快说 What's your name? Speak up.
7086 有 -7086. -Here.
给他录口供 Get his statement.
是 Yes, sir.
2698 有 -2698. -Here.
给我告他们持械,殴斗 Charge them for possession of arms,
还有袭警 and attacking a police officer.
把卖枪的家伙带到我房来 Bring the gun dealer to my office.
警长在录口供 The sergeant is taking a statement.
警长在哪儿? Where's the sergeant?
在楼下 Downstairs.
老兄,我只见过王光泰一个人 I've only seen Wang Guangtai, pal.
一个人买四枝枪,买了玩杂耍? He bought four pistols for himself? What for?
长官,那四枝都是玩具枪改装的 Those pistols are made from toy guns, sir.
没事的 They aren't real.
你骗我 Stop lying.
阿坚是被一枝9mm Kin was killed by
自动枪打死的 an automatic pistol.
如果不是你这个王八蛋把枪给他 If you didn't sell him the guns,
阿坚不会死 Kin wouldn't be dead.
如果抓不到他,要你的命 If I can't catch him, you're dead.
我真的不知道他在哪儿 I really don't know where he is;
我怎么说? What do you expect me to say?
不知道 You don't know.
别装蒜了 Stop the act.
警长,你知不知道这么做 Sergeant, do you know that
很容易被人投诉? you'll receive a complaint by doing this?
他现在卖枪有执照的? Is he licensed?
要不要奶茶蛋糕招呼他? Should I give him some tea and cake too?
好,这件案子由我接手 Alright, I'll take over this case from now on.
不用你管,出去吧 You're off the case, leave.
不用我管? Off the case?
你知不知道为了这件案子 Do you know that
死了个同事? a colleague died because of this case?
阿坚刚刚调来行动组 Kin just transferred to operations,
不到两个礼拜 it hasn't even been two weeks.
今天才第一次出巡 Today was his first operational job,
也是最后一次 and his last.
当然了 That makes sense.
有什么危险行动就出行动组 Send out operations if there's any danger,
回来了你们就说风凉话 when we're back we still need to hear all this crap.
针不扎到自己肉不知道痛 You won't feel the pain if you don't get hurt.
你以为行动组就你一个人? You think only you've served on operations?
我也干过两年 I was assigned to it for two years.
总之以后一定要照规矩办事情 From now on, you must go by the book.
规矩?我不懂什么是规矩 Go by the book? I don't know what that is.
警长,阿坚的妈说要见你 Sergeant, Kin's mom wants to see you.
什么都照规矩 Go by the book?
有没有规矩怎么跟死者家属讲? What is the rule when talking to the victim's family?
对不起 Sorry.
你打得不错嘛 Good game.
那当然 Of course.
去哪儿吃饭? Where should we go for lunch?
去鲤鱼门吃海鲜 How about seafood?
这个阿成能不能拿到场? Can Cheng book a court?
他一定有办法 I'm sure he will think of something.
你的对手太差了 Your opponent is too weak,
我来跟你玩玩 I'll play against you.
好呀 Be my guest.
注意了,我发球了 Watch it, my serve.
他们打球像打架 Are they fighting or playing squash?
那边有场了,我们过去 There's an empty court, let's go.
我们走吧 Let's go.
这是死者的验尸报告 This is the victim's autopsy report.
死者的肋骨折断 Broken ribs,
令到肝脏爆裂,这是致命伤 which fractured the liver, that's the cause of death.
但是在肋骨附近并没有发现 But I couldn't find any signs of
任何硬物碰撞的痕迹 bruises around the ribs.
所以很有可能是人手所为 So it could be done by bare hands.
曾财是两届自由搏击的冠军 Zeng Cai was a boxing champion,
又是徐文的左右手 and he was Xu Wen's right-hand man.
谁敢动他呢? Who would dare to do this?
是啊 That's right.
可能是一批货分赃不均 Could be other gangs
自相残杀吧 who weren't happy about their share.
谢谢你医生 Thank you, doc.
现在更衣室的伤者怎么样? How's the injured man in the changing room?
受了重伤,还没渡过危险期 Still in critical condition.
不用说那么多了 Say no more.
我就认为这批货 I think this is the right
这个时候出手最合适 time to sell this current load.
不行,财哥的事还没有完 No. If we haven't found out what happened to Cai,
我们不可以出货 we can't sell.
说得对,一动手就会有麻烦 That's right, it's going to be trouble.
我看你们都是笨蛋 I think you're a bunch of idiots.
这批货出了手才能办事 We must sell the load now.
这里哪轮得到你拍桌子? Who are you to call the shots here?
我既然可以从里面把你保出来 If I can get you out,
也随时可以把你送回去 I can send you back in.
我看这样吧,也不要废话了 How about this?
在三天之内 Find out who killed Cai
一定要把杀死阿财那个家伙找出来 within three days.
我要他也回老家去 I want him to go back where he comes from.
小姐,我等了很久了 Excuse me, I've been waiting for a long time.
邱先生,你再多等一会儿 Just wait a while, Mr Qiu.
徐先生还在开会呢 Mr. Xu is still in a meeting.
小姐,你很美 You're very pretty.
邱先生… Mr. Qiu...
徐先生,他… Mr. Xu, he...
徐先生,不好意思 Mr. Xu,
打扰你的会议 sorry to interrupt.
我今天来是有件事想告诉你 I'm here to tell you something.
你的老朋友在我的管区被人干掉了 Your old buddy was killed in my jurisdiction.
傻瓜,你怀疑我吗? Do you suspect me, fool?
只要我把消息放出去 If I spread a word,
说他跟我不对劲 and say that the murderer is my enemy,
那些仇家不用一天就会去找他 then everyone will find him...
到时候… And then...
不是对不对劲 That's not the point.
我怀疑是分赃不匀 I suspect someone's unhappy with his share.
什么意思? What do you mean?
徐先生,你是做什么生意的 Mr. Xu, we all know
大家心知肚明 what business you run.
邱先生 Mr. Qiu.
你不过是个执行法律的工人 You're just a worker for law enforcement.
而我是向法律挑战的 And I like to challenge the law.
你有什么事请找我的律师 Talk to my lawyer if you need anything.
真有你的 Very well.
有机会我一定跟你慢慢玩 I'd be glad to deal with you if I have the chance.
你根本就没有资格跟我玩 You're not even qualified.
组长,等了那么久都没有弄到线索 Even after such a long time there's not a clue!
这个家伙那么神气 That guy is such a smug,
一有机会就整死他 Let's teach him a lesson sometime.
喂,饱了没有?再来一碗 Hey, are you full? You want another one?
饱了 I'm full.
饱? Full?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.