Predestination

Predestination

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

前目的地 Predestination 2014 720p/1080 BluRay x264 中英文
A Commentary by lbwleon
SSK字幕组翻译,个人觉得比网上现在流传的那个版本要好很多.

Tags

BluRay
x264
720p
720
1080
Published on: 2014-12-01
Downloads: 70
Hearing Impaired: Yes

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

翻译:娄小胖 校对:qiqi Bezero Bunny

时轴:络睿 压制:hhjie 总监:Bunny

真实的自白

闪灭炸弹手 特别报道 警方为大规模袭击 做一手准备

未 婚 母 亲 的 自 白

17点05分 4月3日 1963年

09点00分 2月21日 1992年

08点45分 3月2日 1970年

3月2日 1964年

纽约 1975年3月

09点45分 9月13日 1945年

22点20分 7月24日 1963年

12点00分 7月7日 1975年

自动解除

失败 错误 失败

错误

MVX电子 采购清单

明细 1 定时器显示屏

追踪采购清单

罗伯逊

1985年8月13日

时间 爱情 一位未婚母亲

小说作者 珍

XXXX无名氏(约翰·多尔)

1975年3月 纽约

嫌犯走出电子配件商店

走向洗衣店

洗衣/干洗店 凌晨1点

嫌犯的常规路线

如果我说我能把他带到你面前 What if I could put him in front of you?

那个毁了你一生的人 The man that ruined your life?

如果我说我能保证你免除牢狱之灾 If I could guarantee that you'd get away with it

你会杀了他吗 would you kill him?

应为明日之事 请勿昨日去做

假如最终成功 请勿再次尝试

布莱克摩尔十字勋章 The Blackmore Cross.

我知道这是你第二次服役 I understand it's your second.

祝贺你 Congratulations.

你已为国尽忠 You have served honorably.

这就完了 So that's it?

委员会的命令马上就会下达了 The order from the board will come through shortly.

最终命令吗 The final order?

是的 Yes.

那炸弹手呢 And the Bomber?

已经和你无关了 It's not your problem anymore.

不需要我提醒你 I don't need to remind you

你也应知道你最终任务的关键点 of the critical nature of your final mission.

请你好好养伤 So please rest.

每个嫌犯都能教会我们很多 Every suspect educates us.

让我们更擅长我们的工作 Makes us better at what we do.

不过这个难以琢磨的反社会主义者 No more than this elusive sociopath.

爆炸造成7人死亡

波士顿爆炸案造成5人死亡

仍无法获知闪灭炸弹手动机

他非常高效 He's efficient.

对时间的把持不差分毫 Precise with his timings.

媒体称其为 闪灭炸弹手 The press have dubbed him the Fizzle Bomber.

FBI命名逃犯为 “闪灭”炸弹手

这次我们阻止了他 We stopped him this time.

但这仅仅是一次小型的袭击 But this was only a small attack.

十年了 仍未找到嫌犯

这才是他的一个大计划 This is his grand plan.

1975年3月 纽约

1975年3月 March 1975.

他不停的变换日期 He keeps changing the day.

爆炸将夷平纽约十条街 The explosion will level 10 blocks of New York

超过11000人死亡 and leave over 11,000 dead.

我们为阻止他而做的一切都失败了 Everything we've done to stop him has failed.

但这次我却非常接近了 But I was close this time.

只要再试一次 Just one more try.

我们对你进行了移植手术 Grafts have taken.

面部修复也很稳定 The reconstructive transplant is stable.

但是你要知道 But you understand

你会和你记忆中的样子不一样了 you will look different to what you remember.

眼睛会慢慢痊愈 Eyes will heal.

这次手术后你应该能完全康复 You should recover well for this final mission.

到那时我就该退役了 And then I'll be decommissioned.

不只是身体上的伤害 It's not just the physical injuries.

你的服役时间 You've logged more field hours

比我经手过的所有特工都要长 than any of the other agents I've been assigned to.

风险都是货真价实的 The risks are real.

疤痕越长越好了 The scars have begun to heal nicely.

虽然你的声带损伤已被降到最低 Your vocal cord damage has reduced

抑郁症状凸显

心理评估 早期精神病 情绪波动

但也不会恢复到和以前一模一样了 but will not regrow exactly the same way.

我可以当杨坤二代了 There goes my singing career.

需要时间慢慢去适应 It will take some getting used to.

我变了很多 I've changed so much

估计我亲妈都不一定能认出我 that I doubt my own mother would recognize me.

命令最终还是在今天来了 The order finally came through today.

我想 I guess

这是不可避免的 it was inevitable.

当你听到这个的时候已经过了七年了 By the time you listen to this seven years will have passed.

我们的第一个任务 Our first mission

和我们的最终任务同样重要 is just as important as our last.

每执行一次任务都会离最终目的地更近一步 Each one getting us closer to our final destination.

长官 请举起你的右手 Sir, please raise your right hand.

你庄严起誓你将严守TBR制定的第7268号 Do you solemnly swear to uphold the rules and regulations

-规章制度吗 -我发誓 - set forth by T.B.R. Code 7286? - I do.

一旦你的任务出现任何差池 你接受 Do you accept that any diversion from your mission parameters

被即刻送入军事法庭的后果吗 而且如果定罪 will result in immediate court martial? And if convicted

将执行注射死刑 death by lethal injection.

我接受 I do.

谢谢您 长官 Thank you, sir.

谢谢你 Thank you.

时间总会赶上我们的步伐 Time. It catches up with us all.

即使是在我们的工作中 Even those in our line of work.

我觉得你可以认为我们天赋异禀 I guess you could say we're gifted.

天啊 这话说出口感觉很自负啊 God, Jesus, it sounds arrogant saying that out loud.

好吧 All right.

我换种说法 I'll put it a better way.

我觉得你可以认为 I guess you could say

我们生来就是干这行的 we were born into this job.

酒 吧

老爸的地盘

嘿 快看这个怪咖 Hey, look at this freak.

我来帮你 德里克 There you go, Derek.

你要喝什么 What can I get you?

老恩酒 Old Underwear.

老恩酒 不加冰吗 Old Underwear. Straight up?

整瓶都放这儿吧 Leave the bottle.

看你穿着打扮 我猜你不是来这庆祝什么的 From the look of you I'm guessing you're not celebrating.

从我的穿着打扮来看 From the look of me?

那我看起来像什么 What do I look like?

我只是随便说两句 天啊 Just making conversation. Jesus.

他倒下了 He's down!

嘿 伙计 再来两杯 Hey, bud, two more.

啤酒 对吗 Chaser, right?

你是新来的 You're new.

是啊 我在这干了几个星期 Yeah, I've been working here a couple of weeks.

是吗 觉得怎么样 Yeah? How's it working out?

这儿一直很安静 It's been quiet.

大家都待在家里 People staying home.

因为那个闪灭炸弹手 Because of the big, bad Fizzle Bomber?

是啊 大概吧 Yeah, I guess.

崇拜他啊 Love it.

好像藏起来就能让你更安全一样 Like hiding makes you any safer.

吓不到你吗 Doesn't scare you?

每天都对出现在地铁站的变态 Worrying about every freak

提心吊胆的也不能改变什么事实 show on the subway won't change things.

这倒是真的 That is true.

在这附近没见过你啊 Haven't seen you around.

你经常来吗 You come here often?

你是基佬吗 What are you, a faggot?

你有毛病啊 What's your problem?

嘿 Hey!

跟你开玩笑呢 伙计 天啊 I was joking man. Jesus.

好吧 一点都不好笑 Yeah, well, that's not funny.

那你给我讲个搞笑的 Tell me a good one then.

-什么 笑话吗 -是啊 讲一个 - What, a joke? - Yeah, come on.

就试着来一个 快啊 You know, a free shot. Come on.

不 不 我一个都不会 No, no, I don't know any.

你在酒吧工作啊 老兄 你肯定知道一两个 You work in a bar for Chrissakes. Surely you know a joke.

不 我一点都不会讲笑话 永远记不住 No, I'm terrible with jokes. Never remember them.

一个都记不住 One joke?

好吧 我就讲一个 All right, I know one.

但是一点都不好笑 But it's not funny.

洗耳恭听 I'm all ears.

好吧 从前 有个男的走进一个酒吧 All right, well, a guy walks into a bar, right?

-天哪 伙计 -开个玩笑 不 不 不 - Jesus, man. - Just kidding. No, no, no.

我有个好笑的 我讲一个 I got a good one. I got a good one.

先有鸡还是先有蛋 What comes first, the chicken or the egg?

先有公鸡 The rooster.

靠 看见了吧 我很差劲的 Oh, shit, see? I'm terrible.

你就这点能耐 That's the best you got?

-算是吧 -一点都不好笑 - Yeah, well... - That's not funny.

早就告诉你了 I told you it wasn't.

你从没想过吗 You ever think about that, though?

想过什么 About what?

就是先有鸡还是先有蛋 You know, about what comes first.

关我屁事啊 What do I care?

-有更重要的事要我操心呢 -好吧 - I got more important shit to worry about. - All right.

你是个大人物 对吧 Well, you're a big deal, you know.

有重要的事情等着你去做 对吧 You got important things to do, right?

你是做什么的 What do you do?

做我该做的事 Whatever I have to.

是啊 活着是件很艰苦的事 那肯定的 Yeah, well it's tough making a living, that's for sure.

你又对艰苦知道多少呢 What do you know about tough?

和下一个酒保知道的差不多吧 我猜 As much as the next guy, I guess.

有未婚母亲知道的多吗 How about as much as an unmarried mother?

什么意思 What does that mean?

一个字四美分 我写忏悔小说的 Four cents a word, I write confession stories.

未婚母亲 是我的笔名 "The Unmarried Mother" Is my pen name.

你没开玩笑吧 Are you serious?

没 Yeah.

对了 是没错 Right. Right!

生意怎么样 How's business?

还凑合 我有个每周专栏 Business is okay. I have a weekly column.

我写 他们印 我就有饭吃 I write them, they print them, I eat.

是这个吧 Right?

-什么 你读过我的文章 -是啊 是啊 - What, you read my work? - Yeah, yeah.

你很吃惊吗 Does that surprise you?

-是啊 一点点 -为什么 - Yeah, a little. - Why?

你不是这种类型啊 You don't fit the demo.

什么类型 The demo?

-读者类型 -啊 是啊 - The demographic. - Right. Right.

就是那种受伤的女性想通过读一些 You know, broken women who want to feel better

关于心碎啊 背叛啊等等 about their pitiful lives by reading

这种被印在泡沫杂志彩页上的 hard luck stories of heartbreak and betrayal

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Predestination

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left