Vanilla Sky

Vanilla Sky

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

Vanilla Sky 2001 720p x264 YIFY chs&eng
A Commentary by klseklse
chseng

Tags

x264
720p
720
Published on: 2015-09-07
Downloads: 54
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

睁开你的眼睛 Open your eyes.

睁开你的眼睛 Open your eyes.

睁开你的眼睛 Open your eyes.

睁开你的眼睛 Open your eyes.

睁开你的… Open your...

睁开你的眼睛 Open your eyes.

睁开你的眼睛 Open your eyes.

大卫,睁开你的... David, open your...

那么, 我猜 空荡的街道意味着孤独吧 Well, I suppose the empty street meant loneliness.

你是个精神病专家,应该有更好的分析 You're a shrink. You gotta do better than that.

我是个医生, 我俩别互相存有偏见 I'm a doctor. Let's not stereotype each other.

不是所有的有钱少爷都空虚... Not all rich kids are soulless and...

也不是所有的心理医生都会解梦 not all psychologists care about dreams.

问题是你怎么会在这里, 为什么会被指控 The question is how you got here and why you've been charged.

你想知道什么? 我快满33岁了 What do you want to know? I was about to turn 33.

拥有三家杂志社和一家全球性的出版社 I ran three magazines and a worldwide publishing house.

大部分日子里我都愚昧的认为这一切都是永恒的 Most days I fooled myself into believing it would last forever.

年轻不都是这样吗? Isn't that what being young is about?

自以为你就是... Believing secretly that you would be...

历史上唯一的那个... the one person in the history of man...

长生不老的人 who would live forever.

你这么早去哪儿? Where you going so early?

别再往我的闹钟里录留言了, 好吗? Don't record any more messages on my alarm clock, okay?

- 为什么? - 我会以为我们结婚了 - Why not? - I'll start to think we're married.

别再提那个字眼, 我就不来这里... Don't ever say that word. I will never come over...

给你带鸡汤, 又让你欲仙欲死 and bring you chicken soup and fuck your brains out again.

你感冒好了吗? How's your cold?

还沒, 你呢? Still there. How 'bout yours?

你真的让我忘了自己在生病 You definitely took my mind off it.

真的吗? Really?

Yes! Yes!

我是茱莉 "Juliana" here.

嗨, 蕾娜, 我错过试镜了, 我一定是疯了! Hi, Rayna. I missed my audition. I lost my head!

不, 听着, 我得挂了 No, listen, I have to go.

我在大卫这儿 I'm with David.

你自便吧, 玛丽亚会来清理, 你走前设定警铃 Help yourself to whatever. Maria will clean up. Set the alarm before you go.

还有... And...

你是最棒的 you are the greatest.

拜拜,甜心 Bye, honey.

拜拜,甜心, 我额...再打給你 Bye, honey. I'll call you later.

几时? When?

-几时? -很快! - When? - Soon!

你订了球场沒有? Did you reserve the court?

镇定, 这种时候我应付不了这么复杂的会谈 Easy. I can't handle heavy conversation at this ungodly hour.

抱歉这么早做这些, 但我十点要打完 Sorry to do this early, but I gotta be done by 10:00.

你八点四十五赶不到了, 是吗? You're not gonna make the 8.:45, are you?

-你怎么找到我的? -大卫埃姆斯... - How did you find me? - David Aames...

你要決定新一期的封面颜色 you have to check the colors for the new issue of Rise.

- 有什么顏色? - 黄, 红或传统的白色 - What are the colors? - Yellow and red or traditional white.

- 我得想想看 - 大卫, 拜托 - Gotta think about it. - David, please.

别迟到十点的董事会 Don't be late for the 10.:00 with the board.

好的, 但别告诉别人我在哪, 上帝打来我也不管 Don't tell anybody where I am. I don't care if God calls.

- 我很忙, 非常忙 - Yeah - I'm very, very busy. - Yeah.

- 你就不能废掉董事会吗? - 那七个小矮人? 不行 - Can't you get rid of that board? - The Seven Dwarfs? No.

那些人快把你逼疯了 Those people drive you nuts.

这是我老爸的意愿, 他雇佣了他们 And that was the desire of my father who hired them.

你又上了茱莉吉雅妮, 是吗? You fucked Julie Gianni again, didn't you?

打电话时我就知道某人在 I know someone was there when I called.

你还用那种语气 You had that tone.

"沒啦,我感冒, 晚上想待在家." "No, I got a cold. I'm hanging in tonight, you know."

我真的感冒了 I had a cold.

- 只有我一个人 - 好吧. - I was alone. - Fine.

- 这辈子你爱怎样就怎样 - 谢谢. - You do what you want with your life. - Thanks.

但有一天你会知道真爱是什么 But one day you'll know what love truly is.

它夹杂着心酸和甜蜜 It's the sour and the sweet.

我尝过心酸, 它让我领会到甜蜜的滋味 I know sour, which allows me to appreciate the sweet.

茱莉吉雅妮只是朋友 Julie Gianni is a friend.

有時候我们一起上床 Sometimes we sleep together.

干嘛? 干嘛? What? What?

- 干嘛? - 我的梦中情人... - What? - My dream girl...

茱莉吉雅妮... Julie Gianni...

竟然是你的...炮友 is your fuck buddy.

- 你想听什么? - 开慢点, 老兄 - What do you wanna listen to? - Slow down, man.

有什么听的? 巴塞隆纳...卢珀... What do we got here? Barcelona, Looper.

电台司令? Radiohead?

小心! 小心! Look out! Look out!

操! Fuck!

我们差点没命 We almost died.

- 我知道 - 你们他妈的看着点! - I know. - Use your fuckin' head!

死亡就摆在我面前, 知道我看见什么吗? My own death was in front of me, and you know what happened?

你的一生从我眼前闪过 Your life flashed before my eyes.

- 怎么样? - 很值得为此死去 - How was it? - Almost worth dying for.

我们到大门了, 正准备上去 We're at the front door. We're coming up now.

- 早安,老板, 睡得好吧? - 是的, 很好 - Good morning, sir. Sleep well? - Yes, I did.

- 吃早餐了吗? - 什么? - Eaten yet? - What's that?

- 吃了吗? - 沒有 - Eaten yet? - No.

- 早上好 - 大卫, 你居然跑去打壁球, 我替你拖了一个钟头 - Good morning. - David, you were playing racquetball. I've been covering you for an hour.

我救了你的命, 而你竟然去打球 I'm saving your ass and you're playing racquetball.

谢谢你, 弗里茨 Thank you, Fritz.

我们出电梯了, 董事会很不爽 We are now exiting the elevator. The board is not happy.

- 早, 碧翠西 - 你好, 大卫 - Good morning, Beatrice. - Hello, David.

你今天终于来了, 寇特妮想要你回复她的邮件 You're in the Post today. Courtney Love called to see if you got her E-mail.

浮华世界主编想约你吃晚饭 And Graydon Carter and Shelley Wanger called to see if dinner's still on.

- 不错 - 美术部要你决定颜色... - Cool. - Art department needs the colors-

- 黄, 红或白? - 早上好, 大卫 - yellow and red or white? - Good morning, David.

我有提到董事会对你迟到很生气吗? And did I mention the board is pissed you're late?

嗨, 大卫, 等一下! Hey, David! Hold up!

哪一个? Which one?

等等, 这个吗? 大卫! Wait. This one? David!

好了, 他们都在等你 Okay, they're all waiting for you.

- 你换了发型 - 是的. 大卫... - You changed your hair. - Yes. And David...

做好被批斗的准备 opinions are expected.

你梦见过董事会...那七个你称为小矮人的吗? Do you dream about the board- the Seven Dwarfs as you call them?

喷嚏精, 害羞鬼... Sneezy, Bashful...

瞌睡虫... Sleepy...

开心果... Happy...

万事通... Doc...

糊塗蛋... Dopey...

当然, 还有暴躁鬼 and of course, Grumpy.

艾斯本好玩吗? How was Aspen?

不错 Good.

现在, 我要答案,马上就要 Now, I want answers and I want them now.

进展如何? How's it going?

他们还把我当十一岁小孩 They still look at me as if I was 11 years old.

他将继承一切 He's going to inherit everything.

全都是他的 He gets it all.

你很怕你的梦, 不是吗? You're scared of your dreams, aren't you?

无论怎样这是一场噩梦 It's a nightmare either way.

这就是对你所发生的一切的解释? Is that how you explain what's happened to you?

- 什么? - 你的脸怎么了? - What? - What happened to your face?

- 我不再跟你谈了 - 你不敢给我看你的脸? - I'm not talking to you anymore. - You don't wanna show me your face?

是的! No!

- 你知道为什么你会在这里吗? - 聊天, 喝咖啡... - Do you know why you're here? - Conversation, the coffee-

大卫, 那些你来我往的交谈... David, the part where we parry and joust...

逐渐互相了解... and get to know each other bit by bit-

已经, 不管用了 No. No can do.

我们得跳过这些, 因为你已被控谋杀 We'll have to skip that because you've been charged with murder.

四周后, 法官会决定你的命运... In four weeks, a judge will determine your fate...

依据是我的诊断报告 based on what I write.

- 你最好告诉我 - 根本没有杀人 - So you will talk to me. - There is no murder.

根本没杀人! There is no murder!

根本没发生过! It never happened!

- 我不必跟任何人谈! - 要我帮忙吗? - I don't have to talk to anybody! - Want me to help?

- 滚我远点 - 冷静点,年轻人 - Get the fuck away from me. - You take it easy, sunshine.

冷静点, 面具, 你的整个故事都是漏洞! Take it easy, Face. Your whole story's full of holes!

別说了. 别说了! Stop. Stop!

请立刻离开这里, 这里我负责 Please leave right now. I'll take responsibility.

请立刻离开这里, 他已受到控制了 Please leave right now. He's got control.

我会再找你的,靠老爸的怪胎 I'm gonna get you, daddy's boy little freak.

- 我父母都死了,你这混蛋! - 夠了! - My parents are dead, you fuck! - Enough!

真的吗? Is that true?

- 好警察, 坏警察... - 你真的只靠你老爸吗? - Good cop, bad cop- - That you're a daddy's boy?

大卫.埃姆斯.西尼尔的一生 Primer on David Aames Senior.

我父亲不是属于二十一世纪的人 My father wasn't built for the 21 st century.

他从不去麦当劳, 从不 He never went to McDonald's, not once.

也不看电视 He never watched television, and yet...

他最喜欢的杂志仍然是电视周刊 his biggest magazine is still the TVDigest.

他和我母亲常举行大型的文学派对 He and my mother threw the grandest parties of the literary world.

热气球, 高空跳伞 Ballooned. Jumped out of airplanes.

他追求冒险 He sought adventure.

他的自传是... His autobiography is the manual...

纽约所有残酷竞争的出版商的指南 for every cutthroat publisher in New York City.

书名叫"捍卫王国" It's called Defending the Kingdom.

我读过 I've read it.

第127页 Page 127-

"小大卫是个可爱的孩子" "David Jr. was a delight as a child."

我有漏掉什么吗? 这就是他写的所有关于你的? Did I miss something here? Was that all he wrote about you?

我觉得他一直不能原谅这个事实... I don't think he ever got over the fact...

我有十分... that I'm absolutely...

严重的惧高症 terrified of heights.

接下来讽刺的是 The irony continues.

他和我妈被醉酒少年撞死... When he and my mother were run over by a drunken teenager...

在十年前的新年夜里 on New Year's Eve ten years ago...

他把最重要的... he left the keys...

他的王国的东西... to the kingdom...

留给了我 to me.

51%的股权 Fifty-one percent control.

其余49%股权由七名董事共有... Forty-nine percent going to a group of seven board members...

他们每一个都认为自己是老大 who all thought they were first in line.

而你认为是董事会...这7个矮人... And you believe the board- the Seven Dwarfs-

为了夺取公司控制权才陷害你入狱? put you here to take control of your company?

关你屁事? What do you care?

我们只是聊天 We're just talking.

今晚是周三晚上... And tonight's Wednesday night...

通常我要和两个女儿去Black Angus吃晚饭 and I go to Black Angus for dinner with my two daughters on Wednesdays.

所以我得快点走 So I'll have to leave soon.

你知道我们时间有限,对吧? You do understand that our time is limited, don't you?

如果我说出來... If I talk...

你一定觉得我疯了 you'll just think I'm crazy.

没有不尊敬的意思, 想象有一个人... With all the possible respect I can offer a man...

戴着塑胶面具在大谈阴谋论, 大卫... wearing a latex mask and spouting conspiracy theories, David...

相信我,你已经疯了 believe me, you've crossed that bridge.

祝你用餐愉快 Enjoy your dinner.

人生有五个最基本的情绪, 大卫 There are five basic emotions in life, David.

告诉我,哪一种情绪在困扰着这个人... Tell me, what emotion gripped him...

在他进入牢房之前 before he entered that cell?

是罪恶感... Was it guilt...

仇恨... hate...

羞耻... shame...

报复... revenge...

爱? love?

我完全猜错了, 是吧? I'm completely on the wrong track, aren't I?

谁要冰块? Who needs ice?

大卫, 生日快乐 David, happy birthday.

你对鞋子的品味无人能及 You have got the greatest taste in shoes, bar none anywhere.

- 艾玛, 你见过利奈特了吗? - 没, 但恐怕我俩没共同点 - Emma, have you met Lynette? - I fear what we may have in common.

大卫, 你邀请了整个奥林匹克雪板队? David, did you invite the entire Olympic snowboarding team?

今晚是我生日 Tonight is my birthday.

- 对大卫说生日快乐 - 生日快乐 - Say happy birthday to David. - Happy birthday.

欢迎来到圣地 Welcome to Graceland.

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left