Mozart from Space

Mozart from Space (外太空的莫扎特)

Download English Subtitle

Release info

Mozart from Space 2022 IMAX 2160p WEB-DL DTS HDR H 265-NUMTV
A Commentary by whiplashsamurai

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2024-05-22
Downloads: 68
Hearing Impaired: No

English subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

妈妈 我想玩 Mommy, I wanna play, too.

玩什么玩 Forget it.

玩能玩出一百分吗 Playing won't help your grades.

知道今天家长会老师都说什么了吗 You know what I heard at the Parent-Teacher Conference?

要求我们家长全力配合督促你们学习 They asked us to cooperate in urging you to study.

赶紧回家写作业去 Go home and do your homework.

你看看人家王光明 You know Wang Guangming next door?

每次都考一百分 He gets perfect score every time.

你只考九十九还好意思玩 How can you think of playing when you only score 99%?

你知道什么叫 Have you ever heard

少壮不努力 老大徒伤悲吗 that poem about the man who felt sorry he didn't study harder as a child?

延伸 感觉自己像个公主一样 Stretch. Feel like a princess.

漂亮 Gorgeous.

走 往上立立立 That's it, up you go.

你就是个天鹅 You are a swan.

走 翅膀飞起来 Flap your wings.

飞起来 Flap them.

眼前我就来到了同仁堂 Here I am at Tongrentang

同仁堂 Tongrentang

同仁堂开的本是老药铺 The oldest Chinese pharmacy in town

好好画 Concentrate.

你俩以后 一个是梵高一个是莫奈 You two will be the next Van Gogh and Monet.

拉倒吧 梵高活着的时候一幅画也没卖出去 Please, Van Gogh didn't even sell one painting when he was alive.

他俩得是毕加索和达芬奇 They should be Piccaso and Da Vinci.

刘大哥讲话 Brother Liu, I find

理太偏 Your words absurd

谁说女子 Who says that women…

活着还是不活 To be or not to be,

这是个问题 that is the question.

保险 保险 Insurance

要的就是诚信可靠 is all about honesty and reliability.

您放心 Rest assured.

您在我们这买保险 Our company guarantees

只要是有意外发生 that in the case of an acccident,

您一定能有一份保障 you will be covered.

不是 不是 No, no.

不是说我希望您出意外 I don't mean that something will happen to you.

我是说一定会给您保障到底 I just mean that if anything does happen, you'll be insured.

到你们公司去 Go back to your company?

你是同行你跟我这捣什么乱呢你 Why are you trying to sabotage my work!

任小天 Ren Xiaotian.

这么厉害 Not bad.

都会弹小星星了呢 So, you can play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

你还好意思吗你 Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

这初学者练的曲子 It's a song for beginners.

你是吗 Are you still a beginner?

考级的曲子练了吗 Have you been practicing for the exam?

再说你那手软趴趴 软趴趴的 And don't get me started with those lazy fingers.

老师说了多少次 手要立起来 How many times has your teacher told you to hold them stiff?

这是空的 是鸡蛋鸡蛋 You should be able to hold an egg in there.

不是鸡毛 你懂吗 Not a feather, you know?

你干嘛去 Where do you think you're going?

撒尿去 I'm going to pee.

你给我憋着 Hold it.

一摸琴你就尿尿 Every time you touch the piano, you want to pee.

怎么了 What's the matter?

那键盘上有利尿剂吗 Are there water pills on the keys?

你这是病 你知道吗 It's a sickness, you know that?

撒尿是我的权力 I have the right to pee.

就算郎朗也会撒尿 Even Lang Lang Pees.

错 Wrong.

郎朗练琴的时候绝对不撒尿 He never pees during practice.

你想想连膀胱都控制不好的人 If you can't even control your bladder,

能控制好音乐吗 how are you supposed to control the music?

你不懂科学 You know nothing about science.

我们玩的是音乐 不是科学 Except this is music, not science.

玩音乐靠的是灵魂 It's an art of the human soul.

练 Carry on.

你这么懂灵魂 If you're such an expert on human souls,

怎么还改行卖保险 how did you end up selling insurance?

你说对了 Exactly.

我当时就是误入歧途 I took a wrong turn in my life

才玩的摇滚 to pursue my stupid dream of becoming a rock star.

那个东西是有灵魂 Sure, rock and roll is all about soul,

但是没有市场 but it's hardly marketable.

只有玩高雅的音乐 Only by playing classical music,

才能像郎朗一样 like Lang Lang does,

站在世界的舞台上 can you be internationally famous.

谁说只有弹钢琴才能站上世界的舞台 Who says that only pianists can become internationally famous?

那不然呢 What else do you have in mind?

和宇宙比起来 Compared to the vastness of the universe,

钢琴算什么 piano is nothing.

郎朗又算什么 Lang Lang is nothing.

再过几千年几百年之后 Thousands of years from now,

能被全人类记住的 the world will only remember

一定是那个征服宇宙的人 the one who conquers the universe.

谁 Who?

奥特曼吗 Ultraman?

你给老子滚下来 Get down from there now.

不滚 I'm not coming down.

滚下来 Right now.

大丈夫说不滚就不滚 I'm a man! I won't budge under pressure.

我 You little brat.

任小天 Ren Xiaotian.

我说今天一天的小星星 What, are you gonna conquer the universe

原来是征服宇宙去了 by playing a children's song on the piano?

爸 你先还给我 Dad, give it back to me.

你先还给我好不好 Please just give it back to me.

我让你大丈夫 So you're a man now, huh?

爸 爸 爸 Dad, dad, dad.

-我让你全人类 -爸 这可是限量版 -The world will remember you? -Dad, this is a limited edition.

-我让你全宇宙 -限量版 -All right then. -Stop tearing it!

-好了 -别撕别撕别撕 -All right then. -Stop tearing it!

宇宙没了 The universe is gone.

我就是你的全宇宙 Now I am your universe.

体转运动 一二三四 Side twists. 1, 2, 3, 4.

五六七八 5, 6, 7, 8.

二二三四 2, 2, 3, 4.

五六七八 5, 6, 7, 8.

三二三四 3, 2, 3, 4.

五六七 5, 6, 7.

全身运动 一二三四 Full body. 1, 2, 3, 4.

五六七八 5, 6, 7, 8.

二二三四 2, 2, 3, 4.

五六七八 5, 6, 7, 8.

任小天 Ren Xiaotian.

我 What...

为什么而活着 What am I living for?

古往今来 Throughout history...

人们何止千百次的要追问自己 man has been asking that question again and again.

那么今天 So, today,

就让我们走进诗人的世界 let's continue the journey into the mind of a poet,

继续学习罗素的这篇 with "What I Have Lived For,"

我为什么而活着 by Bertrand Russell.

任小天 Ren Xiaotian.

你又看什么呢 What are you looking at?

你这个注意力怎么总是跟别人不一样 Why can't you stay focused like the others?

我刚才说什么 What was I saying just now?

重复一遍 Care to repeat?

你为什么而活着 You said, "What have I lived for?"

好 Okay.

那我为什么而活着呢 What I have lived for, then?

这个我管不着 That's not my business,

你爸也管不着 or your dad's.

只有你自己说了算 It's up to you.

任小天 Ren Xiaotian.

你耽误的不是你一个人的时间 You're not just wasting your own time.

你耽误一分钟 Every minute I have to spend scolding you

就是耽误全班四十二个人 adds up to 42 minutes in total.

四十二分钟 One minute for each of the 42 students in this class.

你在浪费大家的生命 You are wasting everyone's life.

你知不知道 You know that?

不对 False.

在同一空间维度下 In a single dimension,

单位时间不可以重复累积计算 a unit of time can not be calculated repeatedly.

除非我们找到维度更高的空间 Unless we find a higher dimension,

在那里 a place where

时间和空间都是折叠的 time and space are folded into one another.

类似于莫比乌斯带 Like the Möbius strip.

呜了什么 What a load of crap.

你在呜了 Shut it.

你竟敢顶撞老师 How dare you talk back to your teacher?

放学留下 You'll stay after school

打扫卫生 and clean up the classroom.

邓老师 Mr. Deng.

老师 Excuse me, sir.

邓老师 Sir.

按您的说法 According to your theory,

咱们班四十二个学生 you have by now

您已经连续上了 been teaching the 42 of us

一千八百九十分钟的课了 for 1,890 minutes straight.

我想啊 I think

任小天觉得您太辛苦 what Ren Xiaotian is trying to say is that you work too hard,

出于好意 and, out of kindness,

让您多休息一下 is inviting you to take a break.

薛喜昊 Xue Xihao.

你是不是想 Do you want to stay and

跟任小天一起大扫除 help him with the cleaning?

老师 绝对没这个意思 Sir, I really don't.

晚了 Too late.

放学后 After school,

一起大扫除 the two of you will clean together.

哥们儿够仗义吧 Now, who's your best friend?

这晚上都陪你扫除了 I even clean the classroom with you.

这叫什么呀 You know what this is?

这叫 It's like that old saying:

有福同享 有难同当 Share the happiness, and hardships, too.

兄弟齐心 其利断金 Brothers of one mind can cut through gold.

见识一下星座的奥秘吧 Let's unravel the mysteries behind constellations.

来看看我们古装社吧 Join the ancient fashion club!

哦 好 Okay,

欢迎加入我们古装社 Join the ancient fashion club.

众里寻他千百度 Across eons of time we've sought

值得你来街舞社 for someone to join the Street Dance Club.

快来加入社团 Join us now.

快来加入微电影制作社吧 Join the short films club

我跟你们讲 哥斯拉非常厉害 I'm tellin you, Godzilla kicks ass.

它是生活在 It lives in...

欢迎加入cosplay社 Join the cosplay club.

女生比例高达百分之八十七 87% of our members are girls.

看一看 Check it out.

同学 欢迎加入天文社 Hi, want to join the astronomy club?

同学 You there.

喂 Hey.

你别告诉我你要去天文社 Don't tell me you're joining the astronomy club.

不是吧 No way.

你为情所困到这种程度了 You're totally head over heels.

今晚有流星雨 There's going to be a meteor shower tonight.

六十年一次的凤凰座流星雨 It's called the Phoenicids. It only happens every 60 years.

我天 Crap.

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left