The first 200 lines.
權欲 前情提要 Previously on Power...
- 費利佩·洛沃斯還活著 - 什麼 - Felipe Lobos is alive. - What?
他從監獄被襲中活了下來 He survived the attack in prison.
你跟洛沃斯談過了 You talked to Lobos?
他認為是希梅內斯下令襲擊他 He thinks the Jimenez ordered the attack.
你安全了 我想幽靈真的死了 You're safe. I guess Ghost really is dead.
因為我們的交易我跟人許下承諾 I have made promises because of our deal.
要是我有更多的毒品 If I had more drugs, I would
我會很樂意賺到你更多的錢 但是我沒有 gladly take more of your money, but I don't.
- 留下來用餐吧 - 享受一下我們的服務 - Stay for dinner. - Enjoy some of our services.
冷靜點 猛男 Slow your roll, tiger.
時間多多的 There'll be time for that.
殺掉幽靈 然後擔任 Kill Fantasma and become
我的獨家經銷商 my sole distributor
不然我就把你們倆都殺了 or I will kill the both of you.
洛沃斯命我殺掉幽靈 因為我沒殺 Lobos ordered me to kill Ghost, and since I didn't do it,
他就要追殺我們了 he's coming after us.
我知道你能殺掉幽靈 I know you can kill Ghost.
我聽說你遇到問題了 I hear you have a problem.
似乎是我能幫上忙的 Apparently, I can help.
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
權欲
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
第三季第三集
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
華盛頓特區
動作快點 黑鬼 快他媽清空收銀機 Move, nigga, and clear out the fucking register.
把錢都給我 所有錢 你他媽的 All the money, all the money. What the fuck?
打開收銀機 你他媽搞什麼呢 Open the register, son. The fuck you doing?
快他媽打開收銀機 Open up the fuckin' register.
閉上你的逼嘴 趕緊行動 老兄 Okay, stop fucking talking and move, bro.
別搞後面了 快他媽打開收銀機 Stop fucking doing the back. Open up the fucking register.
動作快點 老兄 我對天發誓 Hurry the fuck up, bro. I swear to God.
你沒看見我手裡的傢伙嗎 你幹什麼呢 Do you not see this shit in your face? What are you doing?
快他媽裝進袋子裡 Put that shit in the fucking bag.
伍奇 伍奇 你到底在幹什麼 Wookie. Wookie, what the fuck are you doing?
我們不該這麼做 We ain't supposed to do shit like this.
混賬東西 我需要錢 Motherfucker, I need money.
閉上你的逼嘴 快他媽去看門 Shut the fuck up and go watch the goddamn door.
羥考酮是一種止痛藥 安非他明是一種中樞興奮藥 把羥考酮給我 還有安非他明 Give me the oxy. Give me the Adderall.
- 伍克 別這樣 - 快點 - Wook, come on. - Move.
羥考酮 趕快 都給我 有多少要多少 Oxy, all that shit. Hurry up. Everything you have, nigga.
別逼逼 趕快 Shut the fuck up. Move.
我們快走吧 別這樣 Let's get the hell out of here. Come on.
你他媽幹什麼 Fuck are you doing, man?
趕緊的 兄弟 咱們走吧 Look, come on, man. Let's get the hell out of here.
不許動 都他媽別動 Freeze! Don't fucking move.
慢慢放低你的武器 Lower your weapon slowly.
現在放下武器 Drop the weapon now.
你他媽搞什麼 What the fuck you do?
你本該守門的 You supposed to be watching the door.
先生 店裡還有其他人跟你一起嗎 Sir, is there anyone else in the store with you?
沒有 我獨自工作 所以是我按了無聲報警器 No, I'm working alone, so I triggered the silent alarm.
你已經按了報警器 You already triggered the alarm?
- 對 - 真希望你沒按 - Yeah. - I wish you hadn't done that.
打死這個混蛋 Shoot this motherfucker.
我跟你們說過多少遍了 How many times have I told y'all
不要做沒有計劃的事情 not to do a job without a plan?
要是我想當媽 If I wanted to be somebody's mama,
我一定會自己生 I'd have had kids of my own.
我來解釋一下 我只是 Let me explain, yo. I was just...
我來解決 趕緊滾蛋 I got this. Get the fuck out of here.
媽了個巴子的蠢貨 Dumb motherfucker.
是你逼我對你下手的 You made me do this shit to you.
警車41805 Car 41805.
警官遇險 We got a 10-13.
阿拉巴馬大街東南處1462號發生槍擊 Shots fired at 1462 Alabama Ave southeast.
有警官開槍 Officer-involved shooting.
兩人犧牲 Two victims down.
罪犯槍殺了家族藥房的夜班店員 Officer LaVerne Ganner shot and killed the suspect
拉維恩·甘納警官 after he gunned down the night clerk
開槍打死了罪犯 at this family-owned pharmacy.
兩人均當場死亡 Both men were pronounced dead at the scene.
甘納警官是局裡有八年從業經驗的老警察 Officer Ganner is an eight-year veteran of the department.
她是國家黑人警察協會成員 She is a member of the National Black Police Association.
媒體公關聯絡處讓甘納警官 The media relation liaison made Officer Ganner
早些時候做了一個簡短的陳述 available earlier for a brief statement.
我很抱歉去晚了 I am sorry that I arrived too late...
今天不錯啊 緝毒特警 Good day at the office, huh, Jukebox?
那群混蛋玩意兒 These motherfuckers.
我想到了我們黑人小夥子 I think of the plight of our young black men
在華府甚至在全國的困境 here in D.C. And all over the nation.
有太多小夥子最終要麼入獄要麼身亡 Too many of our boys end up in prison or dead.
現場沒有監控錄像帶 There was no surveillance tape on scene,
- 所以警方想... - 謝謝你的茶 - so police would like to... - Thanks for the tea.
聽聽當時在場其他人的說法 Hear from anyone who was in the area at the time.
甘納警官說了一個額外的嫌疑人 Officer Ganner said an additional suspect...
我們現在怎麼辦 What are we gonna do now?
攜帶偷到的藥物逃離現場 Fled the scene with stolen pharmaceuticals.
按計劃行事 Same as planned.
我們只犧牲了一個人 反正伍奇也靠不住 We're just a man down. Wookie couldn't be trusted, anyway.
總把自己放在第一位 Always putting himself first.
有芥末嗎 You got the mustard?
有 就在那邊 Yeah, it's right there.
那你朋友呢 What about ole boy?
我對他也不太信任 I'm not so sure about him, either.
你聽到什麼動靜了嗎 Have you heard anything?
自打你把他從醫院帶到這裡 He been ain't up since you brought him here
他就一直沒起床 from the hospital.
整天都見不著他那漂亮的屁股 Not a peep from his fine ass all day.
快過來 Come here.
我才不會上當 Mm. I'm not falling for it.
- 上什麼當 - 你只是不想讓我贏你 - Falling for what? - You just don't want me to beat you.
什麼 我們這是高中時候嗎 What, are we in high school here?
我田徑教練一定會喜歡的 My track coach would love this.
你還在試圖贏我 You still trying to beat me.
女生不能跑 The girls couldn't run.
我還能怎麼跑更快呢 How else was I supposed to get faster?
說得好 Good point.
我厭倦了在慢線跑第一了 I got tired of coming in first in the slow lane.
傑米 你覺得孩子們還好吧 Jamie, you think it went all right with the kids?
那方面也想當第一 是吧 安琪 Got to come in first there, too, huh, Ang?
我不知道 I don't know.
我覺得進展不錯 I think it went great.
我們會解決的 You know? We'll work it out.
我們會成功 變成一家人 We'll make it work, and we'll be a family.
那正是我想要的 That's what I want.
我們想要的一切都會擁有 Well, we'll have everything we want,
因為有志者 事竟成 'cause where there's a will, there's a way,
而你和我是我見過的最有志之士 and you and me are the most willful motherfuckers I ever met.
說到擁有想要的一切 Speaking of getting everything you want.
夜總會那邊都還好嗎 Things all right at the club?
孩子們來過夜的第一晚 你拋下我走了 You left me alone with the kids the first time they came over.
- 對不起 - 一定是有要事 Must have been important.
非常抱歉 不會再那樣了 Sorry about that. Won't happen again.
不是 我挺享受的 不過一切都解決好了吧 No, I liked it, but everything worked out okay, though, right?
拜託 你在開玩笑吧 Come on. Are you kidding me?
我是誰啊 It's me.
一切都在我掌控之中 I got everything on lock.
事實上 我現在感覺非常好 Matter of fact, I'm feeling so good,
或許返回公寓我會讓你先跑一步 maybe I'll give you a head start back to your apartment.
當然啦 反正怎樣我都會贏 I'm gonna win anyway, of course.
- 接受挑戰 - 好哩 - Challenge accepted. - All right.
好啦 傲嬌小姐 你現在有六十秒 Okay, Miss Thing. You got 60 seconds.
開始 Go!
給湯米: 湯米 給我回話
你把我們一路拖到這裡做什麼 Why the fuck you drag us all the way out here?
我們需要新文書來掩蔽新生意 We need new paperwork to cover the new business.
什麼新生意 And what business is that?
- 織發 - 我靠 - Hair weaves? - Oh, shit.
對 織發 Yes, hair weaves.
我有毛髮渠道 I got a hair connect who'll
只要付現金就能拿到優惠價格 give us a great price if we pay in cash.
很好 Nice.
好 那我們到底如何洗錢 Okay, but how do we actually clean the money?
讓它合法 Make it legit?
寶貝 販毒來的錢不幹淨 Babe, dope money is dirty.
好處是都是現金 The good thing is that it's cash,
無跡可尋 which makes it untraceable.
完全正確 Exactly.
我們要用這些贓款 We're gonna use this dirty cash
以批發價大批量買頭髮 to buy hair in bulk at a wholesale price,
然後再以雙倍的價格賣給其他沙龍 then sell it to other salons at double what we paid for it,
而從其他沙龍來的錢是乾淨的 but money coming from other salons is clean.
你怎麼知道其他沙龍會從你這裡買 How do you know the other salons will buy from you?
他們別無選擇 甜心 They won't have a choice, sweetie.
我們的價格會比市面上的價格都低 Our prices'll be lower than anything on the streets.
我們開假收據 讓錢看上去 We dummy the receipts, make it look like the money
來自我的初始投資 was coming from my initial investment.
就像是我和湯米賣掉了洗衣店 Looks like Tommy and I sold out the wash-and-folds
轉去以發廊為生 and went into hair for a living.
- 這正是我們做的 - 沒錯 - Which is what we did. - Right.
我是說 從此 只要製造足夠的收據 I mean, from there, it's just about generating enough receipts
來應付收進來的現金 to keep up with the amount of cash coming in.
這是你要教我做的 Which is what you'll teach me how to do.
對 以及跟銀行打交道 Yeah, and to deal with the bank.
我是說 我們現在沒事 I mean, we're fine now,
因為你剛拿到貨開始流通 since you just got product in the pipeline,
但是很快 我們就要開更多的沙龍 but soon, we're gonna need to open up more salons
來跟上現金流 to keep up with the cash.
這時拉凱莎就可以加入了 That's where LaKeisha comes in.
除了做頭髮 我們也要開始 Instead of just doing hair, we're gonna start
賣頭髮 selling it too.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.