Power

Power

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 2

Release info

power 2014 s02e06 1080p bluray x264-rovers
A Commentary by stuqle046

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-06-16
Downloads: 4
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

“權欲”前情提要... Previously on Power...

愷撒 我的密碼不管用了 能讓我上樓嗎 Cesar, my code isn't working. Can you just let me upstairs?

如果您不在訪客名單裡也沒有密碼 If you're not on the visitors' list and you don't have the code,

我只能像對其它人一樣打電話上去詢問 I have to call up like I would with anyone else.

塔莎 你他媽要幹嗎 Tasha, what the fuck are you doing?

我很高興聖帕特裡克太太 I'm so glad Mrs. St. Patrick

喜歡伊甸岩酒店的按摩 enjoyed her massage at Eden Roc.

拉凱莎是個錯誤 LaKeisha was a mistake.

但是我知道這不是 But I know that this isn't.

你讓那幫白痴相信湯米就是幽靈 You convinced those fuckheads that Tommy is Ghost.

你在保護詹姆斯 - 什麼 You're protecting James. - What?

我希望我跟湯米都跟這事脫了干係 I want out of this and I want Tommy out of this.

沒錯 你去把這事擺平 不然我就去 Yeah, you make that happen or I go in there

告訴你的搭檔們 你睡的才是真正的幽靈 and tell your partners that you're fucking the real Ghost.

寶貝 最近工作如何 So, baby, how was work?

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

那麼你是怎麼認識詹姆斯的 So how do you know James?

在真理夜總會那晚的氣氛挺火熱的 It was pretty hot that night at Truth.

看起來你倆都挺樂在其中 Looked like you were having a pretty good time.

靠著墻幹一向都挺爽的 Up against the wall is always sick.

霍莉 專業點 Holly. We need to focus.

你單位裡的那些混蛋們 What would those assholes at your job think

如果知道你在跟一個毒販上床 會作何感想 if they knew you were fucking a drug dealer?

你說的那些混蛋是律師 Those assholes are lawyers.

沒有證據他們是不會妄斷任何事的 They're not gonna think anything without proof.

而且你也沒有給我任何的證據 And I haven't seen any proof from you

證明詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克就是幽靈 that James St. Patrick is Ghost.

我們快沒時間了 We're running out of time.

你親眼見過詹姆斯做了任何違法的事情嗎 Have you ever seen James do anything illegal with your own eyes?

沒有 但是湯姆跟我說過很多他做的事情 No, but Tommy's told me about a lot of stuff he's done.

小道消息在法庭上算不得證據 Hearsay. Doesn't count in a court of law.

如果你不能拿出比這更好的證據 If you can't come up with something better than that,

我也沒法幫湯米 I'm not gonna be able to help Tommy.

霍莉 他會被起訴的 He's going to get indicted, Holly.

也會進監獄 He's going to go to jail.

好吧... Okay...

或許我從未看到詹姆斯承認什麼罪行 maybe I never saw James commit a crime,

但是我有一次看到他帶著一把槍 but I did see him with a gun once.

什麼時候 什麼地方 When? Where?

有一天晚上詹姆斯到湯米的住處來 Uh, one night James came to Tommy's loft.

他受到了驚嚇 然後他們說悄悄話 He was spooked. They were whispering.

我一點都沒聽清 I couldn't hear everything that was said,

但是我看到詹姆斯遞給湯米一把槍 but I saw James hand Tommy a gun.

湯米應該是替他把槍藏起來 Tommy was supposed to hide it for him.

是什麼樣的槍 What kind of gun was it?

我對那種東西一竅不通 I don't know anything about that kind of shit.

前面部分很長 It had that long part on the front.

消音器嗎 - 可能是吧 A silencer? - I guess.

是什麼時候的事了 When was this?

你記得那天晚上的其他事情嗎 Do you remember anything from that night?

播了什麼電視節目 天氣如何 其它什麼的 A show on TV? The weather? Anything?

那晚有暴風雪 It was the night of the big snowstorm.

你有聽過一個叫羅拉的人嗎 Have you ever heard of a guy named Rolla?

不好意思 沒有 Sorry, no.

如果我找到那把槍 你會相信我嗎 If I find that gun, will you believe me?

湯米就會沒事嗎 And Tommy can walk?

如果你找到那把槍 我就相信你 If you find that gun, I'll believe you.

兄弟 有你的加入真好 Good to have you on board, brother.

這只是一次性合作 等米蘭恢復經營就終止 This is a one-time thing until Milan is back up and running.

別把你要回去相殘同類這事說得這麼肯定 Don't be so fucking sure you want to go back to the cannibal.

我都不知道你還有小夥伴呢 I didn't know you had company.

不是你想的那樣 You have this wrong.

我們沒有要背叛你 We did not go against you.

我們也沒從你這偷走任何東西 We no steal from you.

還他媽撒謊 Lying piece of shit.

如果是我們存心襲擊你 那會驕傲的承認 If we came for you, we would claim it proudly.

才不會像這樣躲在面具之後 We would not hide behind masks.

這倒是真的 It is true.

你們經常蠢到會吹噓自己犯的錯誤 You're usually stupid enough to brag about your own mistakes.

但是只有阿爾巴尼亞人才會叫我吉普賽 But only an Albanian would call me a gypsy

並且還愚蠢的覺得能活著離開 and then be foolish enough to think he could walk away.

求你了 別這樣 Please, don't.

快讓這貨閉嘴 Shut this motherfucker up.

這傢伙比沃特·迪斯尼還會講故事呢 Kid's got more stories than Walt Disney.

求你了 不要 - 說到面具... Please, no. - Speaking of masks...

這個小玩意會教你怎麼好好遮住臉 this will teach you to cover your face.

噢 我去 Oh, shit!

噢 我去 Oh, shit.

幽靈叔 Uncle G.

也許我應該 Maybe I should...

我並不認識這個人 塞爾維亞人是湯米的朋友 I don't know this guy. The Serb is Tommy's friend.

或許你可以先走 Maybe you should get going.

回去的時候我讓湯米載我一程 I'll catch a ride back with Tommy.

給你爸打個電話 看看他在哪兒 好嗎 And call your father. Find out where he is, all right?

知道了 Got you.

等你出來的時候再把它拿回去

那人給他拿了一隻鴨子 他說“不 烏鴉在哪兒” Guy brings him a duck, he said, "No, where's the crow at?"

他來了 弗拉基米爾 來見見幽靈 There he is. Vladimir, meet Ghost.

幽靈這是弗拉德 我們的新合作夥伴 Ghost, meet Vlad, our new partner.

請原諒我們這兒太亂了 Please forgive the mess.

給貴組織留下這樣一個第一印象 Hate for this to be the first impression

真是太討厭了 we give to your organization.

沒事 人人都有 遇到麻煩的時候 對吧 弗拉基米爾 Well, we all experience problems at some point, right, Vladimir?

這本來也就是生意的一部分 很榮幸我們可以在你需要的時候 Part of the game we play. We're just glad that we could be there

適時出現 in your time of need.

我們希望你明天跟我們一起參加一個會議 We want you to join us for a meeting tomorrow.

希望你認識一下 我們負責在你地盤上運貨的人 Want you to know the people who'll be moving product through your territory

避免你們不小心在街頭髮生爭執 so you don't accidently beef with them on the streets.

我會到的 - 好 I will be there. - Good.

之前跟托馬斯說過 我希望你也明白 As I told Thomas, I hope you understand

我們的合作只是暫時的 that this is only temporary until my distributor

直到我的供貨商準備好供貨 is ready to start back up.

完全明白 但是與我們合作以後 Fully aware. But after working with us,

也許你會決定跟我們有長期打算 you may decide it should be a permanent arrangement.

當然啦 前提是你們能把保全工作做好 That is, of course, if your security is under control.

你們的貨從我的地盤上走一定是安全的 You can rest assured that your product

你可以高枕無憂了 will be safe in our territory.

事實上 我覺得你也許有興趣看我以牙還牙 In fact, I thought you might like to watch me repay my debt.

阿爾巴尼亞人殺了我一個兄弟 The Albanians take the life of one of my men.

我要他們血債血償 I do the same to them.

把他帶進來

你是客人 如果你想試試 就讓你來 Unless you'd rather. You are my guest.

沒帶能換的衣服 Didn't bring a change of clothes.

好吧 那就... Well, then...

把你切碎了喂狗

他若無其事的把那個混蛋給切成塊了 He cut that motherfucker up like it was nothing.

毫不手軟 若無其事 No shit, like it was nothing.

他對死了一個阿爾巴尼亞人根本不屑一顧 He don't give two shits about a dead Albanian.

這些混球們一直在鬥 These motherfuckers fight all the time.

把那個人質帶到我面前 Bringing the hostage in front of me,

掏出槍 taking my fucking gun,

每一個舉動都在炫耀權利 every move was a show of power.

湯米 他不是那麼好控制的 He's not gonna be easy to control, Tommy.

我不知道會面的時候他是要友好的與別人相處 And I don't know how he's gonna get along

還是要玩弄別人 or play with the others at this meet-up.

順便問一下 你讓大家都知道了 By the way, you let all them know?

我已經告訴德瑞了 I told Dre already.

我今天跟其它人聊的時候會告訴他們 I'll tell the others when I talk to them today.

你對這個叫德瑞的孩子挺器重 You're hanging pretty tight with this Dre kid.

你了解他多少 - 非常了解 What you know about him? - All I need to know.

他在塞爾維亞人面前一點都不膽怯 He stood tall with that Serb shit.

能保持清醒 緊要關頭才開槍 Kept a cool head, only used his gun when it mattered,

並且一槍斃命 and a dead shot when he pulled the trigger.

他斃了殺魯伊斯手下龐曹的那個傢伙 He killed the motherfucker that shot Ruiz's guy Poncho.

我認為 他非常棒 Far as I'm concerned, the kid's 100.

卡南也幫他說話 他一直看的挺準 Kanan spoke for him and he was right, like always.

好吧 但是這次會議先別讓他參加 Okay, but leave the kid out of this meeting.

卡南現在不在城裡 我們應該讓德瑞來代表 With Kanan out of town, we should have Dre there to represent.

不 他還太年輕 沒法在大咖面前淡定 No, he's too young to sit with the big dogs quite yet.

他要是出了差錯 我們就要跟那個瘋狂的塞爾維亞混蛋開戰了 He gaps off, Tommy, we're at war with that crazy Serbian motherfucker.

等他大哥和他一起的時候 Bring the kid into the inner circle

再把他帶進內部圈 when his big brother's there to chaperone.

貝殼太太說我們還是... Mrs. Baker said that we did...

塔裡克平時非常聰明 懂禮貌 Tariq is usually very smart, polite,

也很守紀律 and disciplined.

謝謝 很高興能聽你這麼說 Thank you. That's good to hear.

所以你應該能理解我有多擔心 So you can understand my concern

因為他突然像變了一個人一樣 with his suddenly acting so out of character.

他在家有什麼行為反常的地方嗎 Is he having any behavioral problems at home?

沒有 完全沒有 No, not at all.

塔裡克 提到這裡 Tariq mentioned that your husband

你丈夫好像有一段時間沒回家了 hasn't been staying at home.

家庭內部的轉變會不知不覺的影響到孩子 Domestic transition can affect children in ways we can't see.

我孩子很好 家庭也很好 My kids are fine. My family is fine.

當然了 Of course they are.

男孩子是需要父親的 Boys need their fathers.

要是你丈夫有空的話 Maybe your husband could talk with him.

或許能和他談談 If he's available.

謝謝你 錢伯斯女士 Thank you, Ms. Chambers.

我竟不知我的捐款還會涉及到這方面 I didn't realize my donation paid for all this concern.

前不久我和一個國土安全局朋友吃飯 I had dinner the other night with a friend in Homeland.

他們無意間發現了費利佩·洛沃斯這個名字 Felipe Lobos's name came across their desk.

原來洛沃斯與墨西哥吉梅內斯集團的長期紛爭 It turns out that Lobos's long-running dispute

造成了不少人員傷亡 with the Jimenez Cartel in Mexico has turned deadly

而且洛沃斯在跑路 and Lobos is on the move.

如今 有傳言說他 Now, word is is that he's looking

正盡可能地籌集大量資金 to secure as much capital as he can.

墨西哥聯邦軍隊認為他近一兩週會來紐約 Federales think he's gonna be in New York within a week or two,

所以我猜他會來見他的經銷商幽靈 so I'm guessing he's gonna hook up with his distributor, Ghost.

親自來取錢 然後就不用回墨西哥了 To pick up his money in person so he doesn't have to go back to Mexico.

聰明 有那麼多現金在手 That's smart. With hard dollars,

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left