The Pit and the Pendulum

The Pit and the Pendulum

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

Pit and the Pendulum 1961 720p BluRay X264-AMIABLE
[坑与摆] Pit and the Pendulum 1961 720p BluRay X264-AMIABLE
A Commentary by donalded
FOR: [坑与摆].Pit.and.the.Pendulum.1961.720p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE With Chinese SIM

Tags

BluRay
x264
720p
720
Published on: 2014-05-21
Downloads: 42
Hearing Impaired: Yes

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

文森特 普莱斯

约翰 科尔

芭芭拉 斯蒂尔

卢瓦纳 安德斯

安东尼 卡波恩 演出

埃德加 艾伦 坡 作品

坑 与

有什么事吗? Yes?

我要见 麦迪纳先生 我名叫... I wish to see Don Medina. My name...

抱歉 麦迪纳先生 现在不见客 I'm sorry, Don Medina is not receiving visitors at present.

你能通报一下就说 You will announce that Mr. Francis Barnard

来自英国的弗朗西斯 巴拉德先生要见他 has come from England to see him.

你这是要干什么? What do you think you're doing?

把你的手挪开 先生 Remove your hand, sir.

麦西米利安 Maximillian.

出什么事了? What is it?

这位先生要求进来 女士 This gentleman demands to be admitted, Doña.

- 我已经告诉他... - 您就是麦迪纳女士? - I've told him... - You are Doña Medina?

是的 I am.

我是弗朗西斯 巴拉德 伊丽莎白的哥哥 I am Francis Barnard, Elizabeth's brother.

噢 Oh.

抱歉 I'm sorry.

您不进来吗 巴拉德先生? Won't you come in, Mr. Barnard?

请原谅 我是凯瑟琳 麦迪纳 Please forgive me. I'm Catherine Medina.

女士 Doña.

您今晚住这里吗 巴拉德先生? Will you not spend the night, Mr. Barnard?

我相信我哥哥一定会希望留您在这里过夜的 I am certain that my brother would wish it.

也许吧 女士 我现在能见你哥哥吗? Perhaps, Doña. May I see your brother now?

呃... Uh...

他正在休息 He is resting.

自从 去世之后他一直都不太好 He has not been well since the death.

我能理解 嗯 我什么时候可以见他? I see. Well, when may I see him?

要是您肯赏光 大概用晚餐的时候吧 Perhaps at supper if you would do us the honor.

很好 晚餐 Very well. Supper.

我能去 我妹妹的坟墓上看看吗 现在? May I visit my sister's grave, now?

坟墓? Grave?

我想总该有坟墓吧 I presume there is one.

坟墓是没有的 巴拉德先生 Not as such, Mr. Barnard.

她就葬在这下面 She is interred below.

噢 Oh?

这是家族传统 巴拉德先生 A family custom, Mr. Barnard.

我明白了 I see.

那我们能去那里看看吗? If we may go there, then?

请跟我来 Please follow me.

她是什么时候去世的? When did she die?

你哥哥的信中没有提到日期 Your brother's letter made no mention of the date.

应该有3个月了吧 About three months ago.

3个月?!为什么没有尽快通知我? Three months?! Why was I not notified sooner?

- 恐怕我... - 她是怎么死的? - I'm afraid I... - How did she die?

详细的情况我也不知道 巴拉德先生 I know very little of the details, Mr. Barnard.

这里已经不是我的家了 你明白吗? This is no longer my home, you see?

在尼古拉斯娶您妹妹之前几个月我就离开了 I left it several months before Nicholas married your sister.

也就是说你甚至... Meaning you don't even...

天呐那是什么? What in the name of heaven?

那是什么声音? What's that noise?

请跟我来吧 巴拉德先生 Please follow me, Mr. Barnard.

不是那边! Not that way!

巴拉德先生! Mr. Barnard!

你是谁? Who are you?

这位是巴拉德先生 尼古拉斯 伊丽莎白的哥哥 This is Mr. Barnard, Nicholas. Elizabeth's brother.

噢 是你 Oh, yes.

欢迎您 先生 You are welcome, sir.

不是说在休息吗 麦迪纳女士? Resting, Doña Medina?

什么? Sir?

我跟巴拉德先生说你在休息 尼古拉斯 I told Mr. Barnard that you were resting, Nicholas.

我当时以为你在休息 I thought that you were.

那是什么声音 先生? That noise, sir?

是个机械装置 先生 必须经常修理 It is an apparatus, sir, that must be kept in constant repair.

是什么风把你吹来了? What brings you to us?

伊丽莎白是我妹妹 麦迪纳先生 Elizabeth was my sister, Don Medina.

我收到一封她早逝的信 I received a report of her untimely death,

而信中丝毫没有提到死亡原因的细节 a report which was utterly devoid of details.

我还能怎么做 继续留在英国吗? What should I have done, remained in England?

是的 您说得很对 Yes, you are quite right.

我向您表示歉意 先生 My apology, sir.

震惊与悲痛让我无法表述得更具体了 Shock and grief restrained me from more adequate communication.

您完全有理由感到愤怒 You have every right to be provoked.

或许你现在能带我去看看安葬我妹妹的地方 Perhaps you will show me my sister's place of interment now.

我已经答应带他去看了 尼古拉斯 I told him it would be all right, Nicholas.

是的 应该去 Yes, of course.

那也许您现在可以好好告诉我我妹妹是怎么去世的 Now perhaps you'll be good enough to tell me how my sister died.

是一种慢性病 先生 An illness of some duration, sir.

确诊是什么病了吗? And was this illness diagnosed?

- 是的 - 谁诊断的? - Yes. - By whom?

莱昂医生 一位有名的医师 Dr. Leon, a physician of repute.

是他诊断的? And he decided?

在她的血液中有些东西 Something in her blood.

嗯? Yes?

就这些?只知道在她血液中有些东西? That's all? Just something in her blood?

我恐怕是的 I'm afraid so.

我恐怕这样的说法不能使我满意 先生 And I'm afraid that does not satisfy me, sir.

跟我来吧 Follow me.

伊丽莎白 麦迪纳 1517-1546

我们可以走了吗 巴拉德先生?我哥哥对此感到非常痛苦 May we go now, Mr. Barnard? This is very painful for my brother.

对我来说...也一样 And for me... as well.

这种葬式是家族传统 巴拉德先生 This form of burial is a family custom, Mr. Barnard.

您今晚要留在这里吗? Will you stay the night with us?

今晚... The night...

我不会离开的 先生 and more, sir.

直到我弄清这里到底发生了什么之前 Until I know exactly what has happened here.

谢谢 Thank you.

谁啊? Yes?

我相信您在这里会住得很舒服的 I trust that you will be comfortable here.

这是你吗? Is this you?

不 No.

不 那是我父亲 塞巴斯蒂安 麦迪纳 No, that is my father, Sebastian Medina.

- 塞巴斯蒂安 麦迪纳 - 是的 - Sebastian Medina. - yes.

这幅肖像很引人注意 The resemblance is remarkable.

是的 Yes.

旁边的那位是我舅舅巴托洛梅 And the other is my Uncle Bartolome.

巴拉德先生 我明白 我深刻的明白 Mr. Barnard, I am aware, painfully aware

您不肯相信伊丽莎白的离世 of your distrust regarding Elizabeth's death.

她的离世... Her death was...

也让我陷入极度的痛苦 and is anguish to me.

我恳求您 不要再增加我的痛苦... I beg of you, do not add to it...

抱歉 麦迪纳先生 可是光凭您说的还不够 I'm sorry, Don Medina, but your word is not enough.

有太多的疑点需要得到充分的解释了 Too many things need fuller explanation

在我找到满意的答案之前您说的我都不会怀疑 before I can be satisfied that what you say is true.

充分的解释 Fuller explanation.

是的 Yes.

跟我来吧 Come with me.

请跟我来吧 Please come.

这里的气氛很阴沉 The atmosphere is heavy in here.

您带我来这里是什么意思? Why have you brought me here?

这就是她的房间了 先生 It is her room, sir.

这里的一切都跟她去世的时候一样 I've had it kept exactly as she left it.

您看看吧 先生 Look around you, sir.

这个房间里的家具还有陈设都是因为爱她才买的 This room was furnished and arranged with dedicated love.

所有的家具 所有的装饰细节 Every article of furniture, every decorative detail

都是出自意大利 西班牙 法国的大师之手 is the work of a master craftsman of Italy or Spain or France.

事实上 所有文明世界国家的物品 Indeed, every country in the civilized world

这里都有 is represented here.

这是独一无二的房间 It is a unique room.

我把一切都给了她 I did it all for her.

我希望她能过得... I wanted her to have something that...

玛利亚 Maria.

请您原谅 先生 我刚打扫完 I beg your pardon, sir. I was just cleaning up.

噢 好的 嗯 好的 Oh, yes. Yes, of course.

你现在可以出去了 You may go now.

这就是你打算告诉我的吗? Is this all you meant to tell me?

您是位坚毅的人 巴拉德先生 You are an unyielding man, Mr. Barnard.

我没得选 先生 I am forced to be, sir.

上帝是我的见证人 我对你妹妹敬爱有加 God is my witness, I worshipped your sister.

一直都对她敬爱有加 I worship her still.

没有她 生活毫无意义 Without her, life is meaningless.

她就是美丽的化身 She was the very substance of loveliness.

我试着这样留住她的美貌 I tried to capture it,

可她就这样远去 消失了 but it was the way she walked and moved,

她的笑容 她的声音 her smile, her voice.

她唱起歌就如天使一般 She sang like an angel.

她还会弹钢琴 And she could play the harpsichord

至今我不知道还有哪位女性能弹奏它 as no other woman I have ever known could play it.

每天晚上 我们用过晚餐后 Every night, after we had dined,

她都会为我弹奏 she would play for me.

请原谅我 Please forgive me.

我没想让您看见我这样 I had not intended to so display myself.

我只是想让您确信 I only wanted to convince you.

我祈求... 我恳求您让我一个人待一会儿 I pray... I beg of you to leave me for a while.

请离开吧 Please go.

您住在伦敦吗 巴拉德先生? Do you live in London, Mr. Barnard?

是的 你呢? Yes, and you?

同姑妈一起住在巴塞罗那 In Barcelona with an aunt.

呃 您在那里待的时间长吗? And, uh, have you been here long?

一周多一点吧 A little over a week.

我是同尼古拉斯一起去的因为我... I came to be with Nicholas because I...

会是谁来了? Who would that be?

尼古拉斯 Nicholas.

你还好么 我的朋友? How are you, my friend?

面色苍白 Pale.

你睡得不好 是吗? You slept badly, have you?

查尔斯... Charles...

我们有位客人 we have a visitor.

噢 太好了 太好了 Well, splendid, splendid.

这正是你需要的 Exactly what you need.

- 查尔斯 - 嗯? - Charles. - Mm?

是伊丽莎白的哥哥 It's Elizabeth's brother.

噢? Oh?

- 你是说他... - 没错 - You mean he... - Yes.

查尔斯 莱昂医生为您效劳 先生 Dr. Charles Leon at your service, sir.

医生 Doctor.

我想 您就是 伊丽莎白的哥哥 You are, I understand it, Elizabeth's brother.

长得很像啊 The resemblance is clear.

嗯...肤色 同样的体型 The... The coloring, the same configuration.

真是美丽的女人 你妹妹 Beautiful woman, your sister.

- 医生 - 啊 亲爱的 - Doctor. - Ah, my dear.

我打断你们用餐了 抱歉 I've interrupted your meal, I see.

我总是出现得不合时宜 Proper timing was never my forte.

我们正好吃完 We have just finished.

你要来杯葡萄酒吗 查尔斯? Won't you join us in a glass of wine, Charles?

再好不过了 Delighted.

这么说 年轻的绅士 你是从英国远道而来的了 So, young gentleman, you've come all the way from England, then.

没错 That's right.

你妹妹的离世 真是太让人难过了 Terrible tragedy, your sister's death.

生意太糟了 Appalling business.

巴兹坦的事情怎么样了 查尔斯? How are things in Baztan, Charles?

什么? What?

老样子 老样子 尼古拉斯 Always, always, Nicholas,

买来卖去 生生死死 buying and selling, living and dying.

交织的的生命 The weave of life.

The Pit and the Pendulum subtitles in other languages

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for The Pit and the Pendulum

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left