Power

Power

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 3

Release info

power 2014 s03e01 1080p bluray x264-rovers
A Commentary by stuqle046

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-06-16
Downloads: 9
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 199 lines.

《權欲》前情提要 Previously on Power...

我看見他們在安吉拉的公寓交談 I saw them talking at Angela's apartment.

她提交了一份正式的騷擾投訴 格雷格 She's filed a formal harassment complaint, Greg.

你被停職了 即刻生效 You're suspended, effective immediately.

你在這幹什麼 What are you doing here?

你出賣了我 You sold me out

因為你知道你男朋友底子不幹淨 because you know your boyfriend's dirty.

你知道他是幽靈 對吧 You know he's Ghost, right?

他會垮台的 安吉拉 He's going down, Angela.

你會跟著他一起垮掉 You're going down with him.

我要帶著孩子們離開 I'm gonna leave town with the kids.

我想讓你和我們一起走 I want you to come with us.

是真的嗎 Is it true?

什麼是真的 Is what true?

你一直都在利用我 Have you been using me this whole time

報復幽靈 to get revenge on Ghost?

你不配做我的兒子 You don't deserve to be my son.

這是我的錯 凱莎 This is my fault, 'Keisha.

你就是用這把槍殺你兒子的嗎 This the gun you used to kill your own son?

他再也不是我的兒子了 He wasn't my son no more.

他是你兒子 He was your son.

為什麼會有人闖進這裡來放火呢 Why would somebody break in here to start a fire?

沒人闖進來 Nobody broke in here.

是有人闖出去了 Somebody broke out.

就咱們倆 湯米 像以前那樣 It's you and me, Tommy, just like it's always been.

你還想讓我怎麼證明對你的忠誠 What else I got to do to prove my loyalty to you?

湯米 是幽靈送我走的 Tommy, Ghost sent me away.

我不想離開你的 是他逼我走 I didn't want to leave you. He made me go.

我兄弟沒了 My brother's gone,

那就讓我來給你們這幫騙子搭把手 so I'ma do your lyin' ass a favor

生意由我來接管 and take over.

從現在起 我來幫洛沃斯銷貨 I'ma distribute for Lobos from now on.

已經沒有生意了 There is no more business.

留他們活口過於危險 Keeping them alive was too risky.

他們都不在了 There ain't nobody left.

洛沃斯 他在紐約團夥的所有人 Lobos, his whole New York syndicate

不是死就是下落不明 is dead or missing.

- 我聽說了 - 我不能和幽靈在一起 - I heard. - I can't be with Ghost.

安吉拉 幽靈已經死了 Angela, Ghost is dead,

但是詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克還在 but James St. Patrick is real.

你電話還沒打呢

老闆

托馬斯 我需要你為我做點事 Tomas, I need you to do something for me.

殺了幽靈 Kill Ghost.

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

權欲

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

第三季第一集

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

快看 好多人 Wow, look at this crowd.

傑米 這真是太贊了 Jamie, this is amazing.

對此 你一定很開心吧 You must be happy with this, right?

和你在一起我就很開心 I'm happy with you.

這裡有太多的事要做 你知道嗎 There's so much to get done, you know?

這間酒吧有一整張待辦事項清單 There's a whole list at this club

另外兩家酒吧也是 and the two other ones.

你會做好的 And you'll do it.

我相信你 I have faith in you.

我真想和你一起待在這裡 寶貝 I wish I could stay right here with you, baby,

可是 我得去工作了 but, uh, I got to get to work.

沒事的 快去吧 All good. Go on.

多賺點錢回來 Go make me some money.

我們要出去嗎 We going out?

貝爾長得可真快 Bell's growing so fast.

我去給她弄點吃的 I need to grab some food for her.

你不能和我一起去 寶貝 You're not coming with me, babe.

為什麼 Why not?

你他媽的不相信我 Oh, you don't fuckin' trust me,

即便我說的有關幽靈的事都是真的 even though everything I said about Ghost was true.

這跟信任無關 This ain't about trust.

我不能帶你去 霍莉 I ain't taking you, Holly.

這叫合理推諉 It's called plausible deniability.

要是你又被抓了的話 就什麼都不用說 You can't tell nobody what you didn't see,

反正你又不知道 in case you get picked up again.

去你的 湯米 Fuck you, Tommy.

你要是不惹事 You stay out of trouble,

就不會有人來抓我 nobody will have a reason to pick me up.

不要去惹事 Stay out of trouble.

這才是關鍵 我們不能都惹上事 That's the point. We both stay out of trouble.

要是你和我一起被抓了 寶貝 Say I get nicked and you're with me, baby.

誰來付保釋費呢 Who brings the fucking bail money?

怎麼了 J What up, J?

現在 Now?

是啊 我有事要做 Yeah, I got something to do.

要不這樣吧 算了 我到樓下見你去 You know what? Forget it. I'll meet you downstairs.

是胡裡奧嗎 出什麼事了 Was that Julio? What's goin' on?

我只是想幫你 I just want to help.

你要是想幫忙 我會找事情給你做的 If you want to help, I'll give you

但這件事不行 something to do, but not this.

你現在去把狗糧拿過來 好嗎 For now, just go get the goddamn dog food, okay?

等下 Yo, hold up.

什麼情況 The fuck?

龐曹 Yo, Poncho.

出什麼事了嗎 What'd I miss?

他們破壞了我們之間的約定 They broke our agreement.

他們闖進了我們的地盤 混蛋

這些地盤現在是我們的了 Those corners belong to us now.

是嗎 Oh, yeah?

沒人有比沃拉的消息 Ain't nobody heard from Vibora...

所以交易取消了

魯伊斯也許是真的走了 Ruiz might not be around anymore,

但我想我們可以解決 but I bet that we could work something out.

混蛋 根本就沒什麼好解決的 Motherfucker, ain't nothing to work out.

無論你是誰 這都跟你毫無關係 Whoever you are, this don't concern you.

你要是不想惹麻煩的話 臭小子 If you don't want trouble, blanquito...

你最好還是回你的市區吧 You better go back to Midtown where you belong.

別慌 只要你們不是來找麻煩的 Relax, because if you don't want trouble,

你們就他媽的滾出索爾達多族街區 y'all would get the fuck off Soldado corners,

你們要是不走的話 because if you don't,

我就把他的蛋甩你臉上去 I'm gonna be dragging his nuts across your face.

殺了他們

快走 Let's go!

亞當二號 請回答 Adam two, respond.

小巷裡沒人 Alley clear.

他媽的怎麼回事 Yo, what the fuck?

魯伊斯定過一個協議 Ruiz arranged a deal

只要我們交點回扣給ALM頭目 where they will stay off the corners

他們就不會到我們這裡 in this neighborhood if we kick back

來惹事 to the head of the ALM.

那他媽的就付錢給他啊 So fucking pay him.

我已經沒貨可賣了 I don't have any products to sell.

我現在沒貨 也沒錢 I don't have any products. I don't have any money.

沒貨 沒錢 沒回扣 No products, no money, no fucking kickbacks, man.

我來料理這件事 Yeah, I'll take care of it.

湯米 你要是不能盡快交貨的話 Yo, Tommy, if you don't come through soon,

我可就要另找上家了 I'm gonna have to get my shit somewhere else, man.

什麼時候能續上貨 When's the re-up comin'?

幽靈又他媽的去哪了 And where the fuck is Ghost?

我看了下人數 I saw the head count.

比你預計的人數要多啊 It's even more people than you said would show.

我們都不知道這數字意味著什麼 We don't even know what the numbers mean.

我是說 多多益善嘛 I mean, I think more people's better than not more people.

今晚收益不錯 We got good numbers tonight,

但大部分錢還是要付給斯特恩 but most of that shit's coming off the buzz

做買回俱樂部的費用 of me buying the clubs from Stern.

這又不是賣毒品 It ain't like slinging dope.

毒品自己就能賣出去 Drugs sell themselves.

合法生意需要更多投入 更多策略 Legit shit takes more work, more finesse.

這才是第一步 Looking the part is the first step.

麻煩你到樓下去看看 Could you go downstairs and make sure

確保安保人員把門鎖好了 that security's got this place on lock?

我們可不能讓人帶著槍進來 Last thing we need is someone getting in with a gun.

盛大的重新開張 盛大的再次關門大吉 Grand reopening, grand reclosing for real.

好啦 我聽見了 All right, no doubt. I hear you.

- 有我呢 幽靈 - 還有件事 - I got you, Ghost. - Another thing.

我們在這裡的時候 要用真名 When we're here, use your real name.

當你跨過那扇門的時候 你就是安德烈 When you cross that doorway here, you're Andre,

忘了幽靈 and forget Ghost.

叫我詹姆斯 Call me James.

安吉拉: 你去哪了

傑米 抱歉 我得走了 Jamie, I'm sorry I have to go,

我明天還要早起去上班 but I have to be at work early tomorrow.

沒關係的 It's quite all right.

職責所在 Duty calls.

我明白 I get it.

你一來就讓這裡蓬蓽生輝 The club looked better because you were in it.

我最後一次來這裡時... The last time I was here...

別這樣 好啦 安琪 Oh, don't do that. Come on, Angie.

我倒想回想一下你第一次來的時候 I'd rather remember the first time.

都有點不記得了 It's all kind of a blur.

你是在跟我叫板嗎 Is that a challenge?

我可是絕對會讓你想起來的 Because I have no problem reminding you.

要是有人進來怎麼辦 What if someone comes in here?

那他們就倒霉了 Well, too bad for them,

因為這裡的門都是自動上鎖的 because the doors automatically lock.

什麼時候換的 Since when?

裝修時換的 Since I got them fixed.

另外 這是我的夜總會 Besides, it's my club.

- 傑米 - 這是我的辦公桌 - Jamie. - It's my desk.

你是我的女人 You're my girl.

你是不是忘了什麼 You forgot something.

哎呀 Whoops.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left