The first 200 lines.
【即兴卧底】
双语:padding
制作:padding
特效:padding
分享:padding
有人开枪!重复 有人开枪了!
Repeat, we've got shots fired!
请求支援 有人开枪!
Requesting backup.We had shots fired.
天啊 我觉得有人偷了 阿尔巴尼亚人的货 行动!
Jesus Christ. I think someone's just jumped the Albanians. Go.
支援在哪?
Where is my backup?
不!
Oh! No, no, no, no, no!
你们都明白的
Well, you know how it is.
汗流浃背 正是我喜欢的
That swag, just how I like it.
我说:“谁啊?我还是卖空股票的傻瓜?”
And I said, "Well, who?Me, or the mugs who shorted the stock?"
就像在说 你难道不知道自己有多傻
It's like please take stock of how shit you are.
或者像是在说...
Or like, uh...
stock, stoc--stock up
股票
股票...囤积...
on, um, knowledge about the situation?
关于
情况的知识
不要犯错
Just don't make mistakes.
等等 当他们问及日间交易时 你是怎么做的?
So, hang on, what did you do when they asked about day trading?
我说:“滚开!”
Oh. I said, "Oh, hmm, fuck off."
休 你更新那台服务器了吗?
Hugh. Did you update that server?
Oh. Hmm... fuck off?
滚开!
不是恶狠狠地说“滚开”
I mean, it wasn't sort of fuck off in a sort of nasty way,
开玩笑说“滚开”而已
just sort of fuck off joking.
我觉得这个笑话不大好笑
Well, I can't say I quite get the "joke" myself,
这不是我们第一次讨论你的软技能
and this isn't the first time we've had to talk about your "soft skills."
听着 休 专心做好自己的工作
Look, Hugh. Keep in your lane, hmm?
负责好无线网络 别再想着成为团队的一员了
Stay on top of the Wi-Fi and stop trying to be part of the team.
你的无线网络还好吗?
Is your Wi-Fi okay?
还好 好的
It's fine.Okay.
说出你的名字 马龙斯威夫特
State your name.Marlon Swift.
你读过剧本吗?
You had a chance to see the script?
我要是稍微偏离剧本一点可以吗?
Would it be okay if I went a bit off-piste?
我总觉得即兴表演 能帮助我找到角色的真实面目
I always find improv helps me find the truth of a character.
当然可以
Uh, yeah. Sure.
这不是难
It's not hard...it's impossible, Jennifer.
而是不可能 詹妮弗
我没办法活在这具 无法满足你需求的身体里面
Impossible to be in a body that won't give you what you want.
不可能
No. Don't, Jennifer. Please.
不要 詹妮弗
求你了
你不许哭
Don't you dare cry.
不许哭 詹
Don't you do that, Jen.
这跟你无关 我很想要你 但我的身体...
This isn't about you.I want you so much, but my body
抱歉 马龙 我想剧本上的...就一句话
Sorry, I think--Marlon?Maybe just one on... script?
用男人火箭力量壮阳丸
It's not hard... to stay hard
坚挺并不难
with "Rocket Power For Men."
我再也受不了了 特里 我想要正经的演员工作
I can't do this anymore, Terry.I want proper work.
披萨骑士居然说得出这种话 我在戏剧学校待了三年
Says the Pizza Knight.I didn't spend three years of drama school
可不是为了卖冷冻晚餐的 该死的
to end up selling frozen dinners.Fuck sake.
别再让我拍广告了 我要演戏 演真实、坚韧的角色
No more ads. Acting.Authentic, gritty characters.
我想深入探索人类状况的深层次内容
I wanna plumb the depths of the human condition.
我们以前也做过尝试
We've been down this road before.
反馈总是一样的
Feedback's always the same, they don't buy you as the intense guy who's seen horrors.
他们不认为你演出了那个 见过恐怖景象的猛男
我是个演员 我什么都能演
I'm an actor, I can be anything.
你来自科茨沃尔德 你不是阿尔帕西诺
You're from The Cotswolds,you're not Al Pacino.
我有更适合你的角色 今早刚收到的消息
Look, I've got something that's much more your wheelhouse: fresh in this morning,
西区的场地
West End venue.West End. Okay.
西区 好的
角色是一个精灵使者
Character is an elven messenger
引导孩子们到达梦寐以求的玩具店
who directs kids to the toy store of their dreams.
是拿标志站在路口的工作吗?
Is this standing about with a sign?In the West End.
可是在剧院林立的西区
我觉得你可以为这个角色增加光彩
I really think you can bring something to this.
唯一的问题是 他们需要你整个表演季都在那里
Only thing is, they need someone to commit for the whole season.
我能用你们店的厕所吗?
Can I use your toilet?Sorry.
抱歉 厕所只给付钱的顾客用
Toilets are only for paying customers.
拜托 我快憋不住了
Please. I'm desperate.I'm afraid it's a strict rule.
这是严格规定 你得买点东西
You'll have to get something.
好吧
Oh, fine, fine.
Uh, just do me a Celtic symbol.But be quick.
给我纹一个凯尔特人的图案
但要快
很好 剧情的升级很棒
Nice! Great escalation.
这场很逗 因为她们不想搞笑
See that was funny because they weren't trying to be funny.
她们只专注于自己的角色 并随着剧情发展而应对自如
They just committed to their characters and rolled with it.
崔西和戴夫 轮到你们了
Um, yup. Trish and Dave, you're up.Oh.
好的 场景标题是《顾客服务》
Okay, okay. Scene title:"Customer Service."
有什么能帮你的 先生?
How can I help you, sir?
我起疹子了
I've got a rash.
算你走运 我是医生
不 你是水管工
水管...
A plum--No.
不 我是医生
No, I'm a doctor. I do doctoring Oh, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
我做医...好吧
戴夫
Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave.
如果她说自己是医生 那她就是医生 对吧?
If she says she's a doctor,she's a doctor. Right?
“是的 然后呢?”
"Yes, and"? "Yes, and" always "yes, and," and then build on it.
总要想着“是的 然后呢?” 然后在此基础上发展剧情
永远不要把搭档晾在一边 让人家不知所措
Never hang your partner out to dry.
即兴表演的重点是融入当下
See, improv is all about being in the moment,
即使当下是完全疯狂的
even if the moment is completely insane.
因为当你在舞台上时
Because when you're on that stage,there are no mistakes...
没有错误
只有机会
Only opportunity.
对不起 很抱歉
Sorry, I'm so sorry.
没关系 你是来上课的吗?
No, it's okay. Are you here for class?Oh, that's great.
太好了 你跟马龙一组吧
Let's get you to jump in with Marlon.
马龙?
Marlon?
我只是在琢磨我的角色 也许是个退伍军人
I'm just working on my character.Maybe a war veteran.
你还不知道那场戏是什么呢
Yeah, you don't know what the scene is yet, Marlon. Come on.
来吧 现在吗?
对 来吧
Yeah. Come on.Okay. Um...
好吧
相信你的直觉
Just trust your gut.
有疑问的话就想“是的 然后呢?” “然后呢?”
And when in doubt, "yes, and." "And."
是的
Yes.
然后
"And."
我只是说“是的” 但是...是的
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.