The first 200 lines.
"權欲"前情回顧 Previously on Power...
我已經把他手機中的信息編寫進來了 I already programmed the information on his phone.
你可以接收到他的短信 You'll be able to read his text messages,
查看他的通話記錄 view his incoming and outgoing call logs.
卡爾頓酒店 Carlton Hotel.
安吉拉跟我說 她的調查實際上和湯米沒關係 Angela told me her investigation is actually not about Tommy.
她要抓的是洛沃斯 你和塔莎混在一起多久了 She wants Lobos. - How long you been smashin' Tasha?
即便是那樣 我也是在利用她幫你獲取信息 If anything, I'm using her for information like you wanted.
那你說她都告訴你什麼事了 Tell me one real thing she told you.
我知道幽靈叔明天下午 I know that Uncle G's going to a big meeting
在卡爾頓酒店有很重要的會面 tomorrow afternoon at the Carlton Hotel.
湯米信任我 明天和洛沃斯見面 Tommy trusts me. I'm gonna surprise Ghost
我要給幽靈一個驚喜 當著洛沃斯的面告訴他 at the Lobos meeting tomorrow. Tell Lobos to his face.
幽靈和湯米失去了管理組織的能力 Ghost and Tommy done lost control of the organization.
為什麼你這樣的人會需要我的服務呢 ...why a guy like you needs my services.
我覺得我可以信任你 -你怎麼會這麼想 I feel like I can trust you. - What makes you think that?
我剛看到經銷商去和洛沃斯見面了 I just saw the distributor going into the meeting with Lobos.
聯邦警察 趴下 FBI! Get on the ground!
安琪 我會抓到你的 安吉拉 Angie! I'm gonna get you, Angela!
你幽靈叔陷害我 我現在要你做正確的選擇 Your uncle set me up. I want you to right Ghost's wrong
讓他為我們的分離付出代價 for separating us by taking him out.
加入嗎 -我加入 You in? - I'm in.
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
抬頭 Look up.
左轉 Turn to your left.
真是一副醜陋的嘴臉 You're one ugly piece of shit.
抬頭 Look up.
站在黃色腳印的地方 Stand on the yellow print.
抬頭 向左轉 Look up. Turn to your left.
項鏈摘下來 Lose the chain.
這他媽可不是咨詢你的意見 It wasn't a fuckin' question.
舉起手臂 Lift 'em up.
伸舌頭 上翹 Tongue. Up.
轉身 Turn around.
彎腰下蹲 咳嗽幾聲 Bend over, squat, and cough.
伊根 Egan.
熄燈 Lights out.
伊根 門口集合 Egan, on the gate.
G G.
你他媽看什麼啊 What the fuck you lookin' at?
沒什麼 老兄 別激動 Nothin', brother. Be cool.
你他媽是誰啊 -來拯救你的仁慈天使 Who the fuck are you? - An angel of mercy.
趕緊把嘴閉上 坐下來 Now shut the fuck up and sit down.
全體起立 All rise.
尊敬的法官詹妮弗·勒費弗 The honorable Judge Jennifer LeFevre.
早上好 請坐 Good morning. Be seated.
我們現在開始審理 We're on the record.
案件編號6796969 Case number 6796969.
DM184 美國政府起訴托馬斯·帕特裡克·伊根 DM 184, United States of America vs. Thomas Patrick Egan.
本次保釋聽證 This is a bail hearing to determine
裁決被告伊根是否應當被保釋出獄 whether defendant Egan should be released on bond.
早上好 法官大人 Good morning, Your Honor.
我是美國政府代表安吉拉·巴爾德斯 Angela Valdes for the United States of America.
在我身旁的是 助理律師庫珀·薩克斯 With me is Assistant U.S. Attorney Cooper Saxe.
早上好 法官大人 Good morning, Your Honor.
我是約瑟夫·普羅克特 Joseph Proctor,
被告托馬斯·伊根的代理 council for defendant Thomas Egan.
早上好 普羅克特先生 政府方希望首先發言嗎 Good morning, Mr. Proctor. Does the government wish to be heard first?
被告人伊根的社會關係十分放縱 Defendant Egan's ties to the community are loose.
他本人還有大量犯罪記錄 He has an extensive criminal record,
無來源的財政資源 financial resources, and the intelligence to make a good faith escape.
我方認為 伊根先生是社會上的危險分子 We feel that Mr. Egan is a danger to the community
有極大可能逃亡 and that there is a significant risk of flight.
被告人伊根在正式審判前 Defendant Egan should be held without bail until his trial.
普羅克特先生 被告方此時有要反駁的推定嗎 Mr. Proctor, does the defendant wish to rebut the presumption at this time?
可以的話 法官大人 If I may, Your Honor,
儘管伊根先生過往有過污點 despite Mr. Egan's past record,
但他近期的行為 已經向我們展示了 his recent behavior shows he has now become
一個企業合夥人 an upstanding member of the community as a business owner.
我向您保證 法官大人 I assure you, Your Honor,
托馬斯.伊根絕不會逃亡 Thomas Egan is of no flight risk.
他希望站出來為自己洗清罪名 He wants to stand and clear his name.
考慮到被告代理人的陳述 Having considered the arguments of council,
以及預審記錄和建議 the pre-trial services report and recommendation,
法院認為沒有有利證據能夠保證 the court finds that no combination of conditions
被告人在正式審判時能夠到場 can assure the defendant's appearance for trial.
因此保釋請求被駁回 Therefore, bail is denied.
被告人關押回拘留所 等待審判 Defendant is remanded to custody to await trial.
審判日期定於二十三號九點 Trial date is set for the 23rd at 9:00,
23號法庭 由約翰·D·丹尼爾斯法官受理 courtroom 23, Judge John D. Daniels.
乾得漂亮 巴爾德斯 Nice work, Valdes.
你知道正式審判是我來處理 對吧 You know I'm handling the trial, right?
等著瞧吧 We'll see.
我他媽什麼時候才能打電話 When do I get my fuckin' phone call?
看到沒 See? - Mm.
這才我所希望的 This is how I want things to be.
只有我們倆 Me and you.
我也是 肖恩 Me, too, Shawn.
我知道你還是幽靈的妻子 但 I know you're still married to Ghost, but...
如果我們真心希望 難道不會成真嗎 if we really want this, can't we make it happen?
也許 Maybe.
可能是孩子們打來的 Oh. It could be the kids.
喂 Hello?
好的 我會接受這筆費用 Yes, I'll accept the charges.
湯米 Tommy?
好 好 別急 Okay, okay. Slow down.
發生什麼事了 What happened?
幽靈他媽的去哪了 Where the fuck is Ghost?
先生們 Gentlemen.
保釋聽審做得不錯 -謝謝 Great work at the bail hearing. - Thank you.
但普羅克特好像也很在狀態 But Proctor seems to be on his game.
這種大案一定要保證無懈可擊 With a case this big, gotta make sure we're firm on all points.
將對方圍剿才行 Wanna box them in.
我們已知伊根占有大量現金 We have Egan in possession of a large amount of cash
並有意將這些資產和組織的頭目交換 with intent to exchange those funds with a known cartel leader,
而這個頭目擁有大量沒有執照的槍火 who, by the way, was in possession of numerous unlicensed firearms.
你說這樣他們怎麼突破重圍 Tell me, how are they gonna get out of that box?
你怎麼知道他們會到場 How did you know they were going to be there?
幾天前我用不正規手段 I had an unofficial tail put on Egan a couple of days ago.
裝了一個副機 追蹤他到了會面的地點 Set it up through Vice, tracked him to the location.
我知道我本該告訴你的 I should've said something, I know.
我實在不喜歡有人在我背後搞這些事 Can't say I like things going on behind my back,
但已經到這個地步了 but we're here now.
改天請你喝酒 I owe you a drink. My treat.
到時候我們得好好談談你的未來了
你很緊張嗎 You nervous?
萬事俱備 Ready.
伊根罪有應得 Egan's gonna get what he deserves.
但願吧 Hope so.
我聽到你和邁克說的了 You know, I heard what you said to Mike.
你我都很清楚根本就沒有什麼定位裝置 You and I both know there wasn't a tail.
我知道 你從小和詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克一起長大 I know you grew up with James St. Patrick,
但他有必要挺身而出了 but he's gonna have to come forward.
不論是敵是友 他都來舉證伊根 Friends or not, he's gonna have to make a statement, testify against Egan.
到時候你就要解釋 And you're gonna have to explain
你是如何找到洛沃斯會面的地點 how you found the location of the Lobos meet.
如果是他告訴你的 And if he's the answer,
你就要帶著他去見邁克 you're gonna have to bring him in to Mike.
嘿 Hey.
嘿 Hey.
你換了手機號碼 You changed your cell.
為什麼 Why?
因為我的號碼 當時可能會落入不法分子手中 Well, because my number has a tendency to get into the wrong hands.
你把湯米逮捕了 So you arrested Tommy?
看來你對他的猜測 一直都是對的 Guess you were right about him all along.
特工們闖進酒店房間的時候 He was standing in a hotel room
他和費利佩·洛沃斯在一起 with Felipe Lobos when the agents walked in.
洛沃斯也被你逮捕了 You got Lobos, too?
所以你現在用不到湯米了 Hmm. So you don't need Tommy now.
你原來說 你真正要找的不是湯米 You told me it wasn't really Tommy you were after.
但湯米是和洛沃斯一起被逮捕的 But Tommy was arrested with Lobos and guns and a lot of money.
你能幫幫他嗎 Can you help him?
在這個時候 能幫湯米脫身的唯一辦法 The only way out of this for Tommy at this point
就是舉證洛沃斯 is to testify against Lobos.
這不可能啊 Well, that's not gonna happen.
湯米不可能告發洛沃斯 Tommy won't snitch on Lobos,
所以還得想別的辦法 安琪 so there's gotta be another way, Ange.
親愛的 我們是同一個社區長大的 Baby, you're from the same neighborhood.
出賣朋友 違背了我們所有的信條 It violates everything we believe in to betray a friend.
你知道的 You know that.
來 Hey, come here.
你得想想什麼才是最重要的 You gotta consider what matters to you most.
懂嗎 親愛的 You know, babe?
′之後你才能作出決定 And then you can make a decision
去對抗你之前所知的那些規則 that goes against every rule you know.
但你最好三思而行 But you better consider carefully.
我會想想我能為他做什麼 I'll think about what I can do for him.
我知道你會的 I know you will.
要幹掉幽靈那樣的人物 一定要精準 You try and clip a nigga like Ghost, you gotta be precise.
一擊中要害 聽到了嗎 On point, you hear me?
這不是他第一次挨槍子了 This ain't his first time at the wrong end of the gun.
今晚把這個裝在槍上 Put this on the gun tonight.
把它裝在槍口上 It goes in the front.
記著 在你行動之前 一定要給我打個電話 Look, before the actual meeting and shit like that,
響兩聲就掛 提示我開始行動了 明白嗎 just hit me right quick, one, two, let me know we in motion, all right?
好的 那然後呢 All right. And then what?
你上車以後 就像往常一樣開車 When you get in the car, you do what you normally do... drive.
明白嗎 你得讓他放鬆警惕 All right? You want him to relax.
不要說話 不要慌 把收音機打開 Don't talk, don't bullshit, turn the radio on.
隨便調個那黑鬼喜歡的節目就行 Play whatever the fuck the nigga like.
車玻璃是有色的吧 You got tints on that truck, right?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.