The Norliss Tapes

The Norliss Tapes

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

The Norliss Tapes 23 976 FPS DVD
A Commentary by appcht
ed2k://|file|[美国恐怖][诺里斯的录音带 The Norliss Tapes(1973)][MKV-694MB][内挂中英双字][624x464][梦魇字幕组].mkv|728667487|718BAB25572539BACD4B2D19EFFEC947|/

Tags

DVD
Published on: 2016-11-28
Downloads: 15
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

诺里斯的录音带

梦魇字幕组出品

翻译

蓝黑ET

片源

年轻人不要信邪

后期

94爱可

郑重声明:本作品之片源、字幕均来自互联网,版权归原电影公司所有。任何组织和个人不得公开传播或用于任何商业盈利用途,否则一切后果由该组织或个人承担!本站和制作者不承担任何法律及连带责任!请自觉于下载后24小时内删除。如果喜欢本片,请购买正版!

早上好 Evans先生 Good morning, Mr. Evans.

周一的早晨就从来没有过好事 Monday morning is never good.

有什么重要的事么? Anything important?

David Norliss的电话在三线 David Norliss on three.

你好 David 有阵子没见了 Hello, David. Been a while.

书写的怎么样了? How's the book coming?

Sanford 我正要跟你谈谈 Sanford, I've gotta talk to you.

我知道 你正打算告诉我书只写了一半 I know, you're gonna tell me it's only half-written,

然后我们不得不推迟我们的…… and we're gonna have to delay our--

写了一半 见鬼 我一个字儿都没写 Half-written, hell. I don't have a word on paper.

都已经快一年了 It's been almost a year.

我知道已经过去了多长时间 Sanford I know how long it's been, Sanford.

但是我 额…… But I, uh...

我写不了 I can't write it.

我不敢写 I'm afraid to write it.

这没道理 You're not making sense.

我们已经给了你一大笔预付款 We gave you a sizeable advance

来写一本揭穿超自然的书 to write a book debunking the supernatural,

这是你的主意 不是我们的 which was your idea, not ours.

你现在告诉我 过了一年 And now you tell me, a year later,

你根本没开始写 you haven't even started it.

我非常喜欢这本书 I'm into the book.

深深地喜欢着它 Deep into it.

但是 But, uh...

他在……在磁带里 it's on...on tapes.

一套磁带 当你听完它们 你就会明白了 A series of tapes. When you hear them, you'll understand.

我会明白什么? What will I understand?

我进行到了什么地步 How far I've gone.

整个事情有多危险 How dangerous this whole thing is.

Sanford 我必须和你谈谈 Sanford, I have to talk to you.

David 你听起来很奇怪 David, you sound very strange.

你还好么? Are you all right?

David 你还好么? David, are you all right?

还好 Yeah.

好吧 好吧 明天到The Canellia Room吃午餐怎么样? Okay. Okay, what about The Canellia Room for lunch tomorrow?

不好 我必须现在就见你 That's no good. I have to see you now.

Dave 今天是星期一 你知道星期一意味着什么 It's Monday, Dave. You know what Mondays are like.

为什么不明天呢? Why not tomorrow?

等到明天也许就太迟了 Tomorrow might be too late.

您想现在要点菜么 先生? Do you wish to order now, sir?

不 给我个电话吧 No, just bring me a phone.

就在一周之前 That was a week ago.

他没有出席午餐 也从没打电话解释原因 He never showed for lunch, never phoned to explain why,

从那个时候起我就联系不到他了 and I haven't been able to contact him since.

Sanford 你现在应该习惯那些古怪的作家了 Sanford, you should be used to eccentric writers by now.

在我看来 大卫诺里斯 And, in my opinion, David Norliss

只是一个比其他人更古怪一点的作家 is just a bit more eccentric than most.

我从没尝试改变这一观点 Man, I'll never get over this view.

有些事儿不太对劲 There is something wrong.

我希望你去核实这些事 找到他在哪 I wish you'd check this thing out, find out where he is.

Sanford 我是他的律师 不是他的保姆 Sanford, I'm his lawyer, not his nursemaid.

拜托了 Please.

好吧 我马上就去 All right, I'll look into it.

我还是那句话 你破坏了共进午餐的约会 I still say you're making too much of a broken lunch date.

Sanford! Sanford!

很好 我希望见到你 Oh, good. I was hoping I'd see you.

我很高兴遇到了你 Yeah, glad I ran into you.

你有时间跟我一起坐缆车么? Have you got time to catch the cable with me?

你要去哪? Where are you going?

我要去俱乐部 I'm going up to the club.

好吧 我们要去喝一杯 All right, fine. We'll have a drink.

很好 Good. Yeah.

我 非常担心 I, uh, have been terribly worried.

我之前曾给你打过电话 I tried to phone you earlier.

那时我正在参加一个出版商会议 Well, I was in a publisher's meeting.

这占用了整个下午的时间 Tied up the whole bloody afternoon.

Sanford 很抱歉我在那个会议上 Sanford, I'm sorry I didn't take you very seriously

没有认真对待你 in the meeting the other day.

什么? Well?

我只是觉得你做的太多太多了 I just thought you were making much too much of it.

我希望你能有些东西 I hope you have something.

你发现了什么? What'd you find out?

没人知道David在哪 没人见过他 Nobody knows where David is. Nobody's seen him.

他只是……走了 He's just...gone.

你确定? Are you sure?

我们检查了每一个可能的资源 We checked every possible source,

一切可能的 everything conceivable.

真是难以置信 It seems incredible to me.

David?

笔记介绍 Notes for introduction.

今天是9月25日 星期四 Today is Thursday, September 25,

我不妨开始把这件事 and I might as well get started with this thing,

就我目前所知道的记录下来 get the book rolling with what I've got so far.

上帝知道 它不是按照我原以为的方向发展 God knows, it isn't taking the direction I assumed it would.

整个事件开始了 当我作家的好奇心自然地产生时 This whole thing began when my natural writer's curiosity

事情的起因是我订阅的一期周刊里的一篇文章 it was aroused by an article I had read in a weekly periodical.

这篇文章和商业 The article was concerned with the commercial aspects

的灵性和神秘有关 of spiritualism and the occult.

我最初的想法是要公开揭穿一个 My original idea was to expose the phonies

从轻信他的受害者那里 who are bilking millions of dollars each year

每年骗取数百万美元伪君子 out of their gullible victims,

随着假的媒介而产生 自称是预言家和神秘主义者的 to go after the fake mediums, phony astrologers,

假占星师 the self-proclaimed seers and trick mystics.

在这一时间 我是成功的 I was successful at this for some time.

浮动的脸 就是在一根线上的虚拟的头 The floating face, which was a dummy's head on a wire,

一个女人儿子的鬼魂 the ghost of a woman's son

就是媒介自己的孩子打扮成奇怪的样子 who turned out to be the medium's own kid in a weird get-up.

所谓的算命先生说的在水晶球里的某人的生活影像 The fortune teller who's life images in a crystal ball

其实背后是有隐藏的电影放映机的 were supplied by a hidden film projector.

但是后来我接触了Ellen Cort这件事 But then I got into this business with Ellen Cort.

我最好准确的把这个写下来 I had better try to get this down exactly the way it happened.

Ellen Sterns Cort最近丧偶 Ellen Sterns Cort was recently widowed.

她已故的丈夫 James Raymond Cort Her late husband, James Raymond Cort,

曾是一位成功的雕塑家 他生活在一个富裕的家庭 was a successful sculptor from a well-to-do family.

他在一个工作室工作 他的产业在迦密 He worked from a studio on the grounds of his estate in Carmel.

当他结婚之后 他带着Ellen到那里生活 When he married, he brought Ellen there to live.

就在她来见我的前一夜 The night before she came to see me,

她经历了一个奇怪又令人恐惧的事件 she'd undergone a very bizarre and frightening experience.

刚过午夜的时候 她从睡梦中醒来 Shortly after midnight, she was awakened from a sound sleep

被她的狗狗Rollie的叫声吵醒 by the barking of her dog, Rollie.

怎么了 Rollie? What is it, Rollie?

发生什么事情了 孩子?有什么人在外面么? What's the matter, boy? Is somebody out there?

带我去看看 Show me.

好吧 告诉我你想要干什么 Okay, show me what you want.

好了 放轻松 放轻松 宝贝 放松 Okay. Easy. Easy, boy. Easy.

第二晚 Cort太太来见我 The following night, Mrs. Cort came to see me.

事实上 她的姐妹 Marsha Sterns Actually, her sister, Marsha Sterns,

我的一个熟人 准备了一个会议 an acquaintance of mine, had set up the meeting.

Marsha知道我的工作涉及到超自然方面 Marsha knew about my work in the supernatural.

当Ellen给她打电话告诉她这件事时 When Ellen called her about the incident,

Marsha让Ellen联系我 Marsha had Ellen contact me.

警察只找到了我的狗Rollie的尸体 And the police found only the body of my dog Rollie,

它的肋骨折断了 his next snapped, ribs broken.

他们分析了地板上的血迹 They analyzed the blood stains on the floor,

结果是Rollie的 血迹全是它的 and they were his. All his.

你确定你打伤了那个人么 Are you sure you hit the man

当你开枪的时候? when you fired the shotgun?

我告诉你了 我打伤了他 I'm telling you, I hit him.

好吧 让我们想想 你非常悲伤 因为你看见了你的狗被杀了 Well, think about it. You were upset, you saw your dog killed.

你可能没打准 You could've missed.

我以前用过枪 I've handled guns before.

他正好就在我的前面 He was right in front of me

就在我的射程的直线上 in my direct line of fire.

我打中了他 并且他向后倒去 The charges hit him, smashed him backwards,

就在那时我逃了出来 and that's when I ran.

但是当警察赶到的时候 But when the police arrived,

那里没有他的任何踪迹 there wasn't a trace of him.

他消失了 No, he was gone.

当我告诉警察它是什么样子的时候 And when I told them who it was,

他们不相信我 they wouldn't believe me.

这就是为什么我来找你 Now, that's why I've come to you.

Cort夫人 为什么警察不肯相信你? Mrs. Cort, why wouldn't the police believe you?

因为被我打中的那个男人已经死了 Because the man I shot was already dead.

是Jim It was Jim.

我死去的丈夫 James Cort My dead husband, James Cort.

Ellen Cort似乎相信她遇到了 Ellen Cort seemed convinced that she had encountered

她最近埋葬的丈夫 the risen form of her recently entombed husband.

我让她描述一下Cort死时的情况 I asked her to describe the circumstances surrounding Cort's death.

Jim已经感觉非常糟糕了 Jim had been feeling very bad.

我们都不知道为什么 我们的家庭医生 We didn't know why, and our family doctor

建议他接受Frasier诊所的一系列检查 suggested that he undergo a series of tests at the Frasier Clinic.

就是这个时候 我们知道了他得了 That's when we discovered he was suffering

一种脑部的晚期疾病 皮克氏病 from a terminal disease of the brain called Pick's Disease.

我听说过这种病 I've heard of it.

没有办法治愈 没有治疗方法 There's no cure, there's no treatment,

之后他 我不知道该怎么说 and he-- I don't know,

Jim似乎在一夜之间就变了 Jim just seemed to change almost overnight.

他不得不在轮椅上 不能工作 He was confined to a wheelchair, would no longer work.

他甚至让我用木板封住他的工作室 He even had me board up his studio.

他甚至从不谈论他的工作 He wouldn't even talk about his work.

他参与了超自然的事件么? Was he at all involved with the supernatural?

是的 他参与了 Yes, he was.

这一切就发生在他去世前 And it started just before his death.

告诉我一切 Tell me about that.

我安排了一个Jim的雕塑展览 I'd arranged an exhibit of Jim's sculptures

在Langdon艺术馆 at the Langdon Gallery,

然后他在那遇见了一个叫做Madame Jeckiel的女人 and he met a woman there named Madame Jeckiel.

她在旧金山经营一家古董店 She owns an antique shop here in San Francisco,

并且她的生意之中有一部分涉及到神秘事件 and part of her business involves the occult.

以什么方式呢? In what way?

她处理一些物品 She deals with objects

那些物品很可能有神秘的力量 that are supposed to have occult power.

她甚至声称她能治愈疾病 Jim相信了她 She even claims to cure the sick, and Jim believed her.

毫无疑问她需要一大笔钱 Hmm. No doubt asking for a lot of money, too.

不 不 她没有 No. No, she didn't.

据我所知 Jim从没给过她一分钱 As far as I know, Jim never gave her a penny.

甚至包括那个戒指 Not even for that ring.

什么戒指? What ring?

一个埃及圣甲虫 An Egyptian scarab.

关于Osiris(奥西里斯)神的 Something to do with the god Osiris.

Osiris是埃及的一个神明 Osiris is an Egyptian god

有着不朽的教义 involved with the doctrine of immortality.

是的 那个戒指就是他和她达成协议的一部分 Yes. The ring was part of an agreement he made with her.

你使用了“协议”这个词 You use the word agreement.

他们达成了什么样的协议? What kind of agreement did they have?

我也希望我能告诉你 但是我不能 I wish I could tell you. I can't.

我所知道的就是Jim接受了那个戒指 All I know is Jim accepted that ring

以换取某种承诺 in return for some kind of promise.

他拒绝讨论这个问题 He refused to discuss it.

现在那个戒指在哪? Where's the ring now?

你知道它在哪么? Do you know where it is?

The Norliss Tapes subtitles in other languages

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left