The first 200 lines.
不 No! No! No!
好 Yes.
不 No.
不要 No, no.
拜托了 Please.
不 我不能再死一次 No, I can't die again.
我不行 我做不到 I can't. I can't do it.
拜托 别再这样 我不行了 Please, not again. I can't.
不要 No. No, no.
不 拜托 No. No. No, please!
不要 No!
《直到黎明》
看样子要下雨了 It looks like rain.
嘿 我们到那里后有什么计划 Hey. So, what's the plan when we get there?
我们要做某种仪式什么的 Like, we gonna do some sort of ritual or something?
我没准备进行任何仪式 I'm not prepared for any rituals.
不是你那种"呜呜"仪式 Not your "woo-woo" kind of ritual.
更像是一场闭幕式 More like a closing ceremony thing, you know?
这是我们此行的最后一站 This is the last stop of our tour,
尽管我们什么都没找到 and even though we've learned absolutely nothing new,
我们还是应该纪念这一刻 we should probably mark the occasion.
庆祝我们的失败之类的 Like a celebration of our failure kind of thing?
对 好 随便吧 好 Yeah. Sure. Whatever. Right.
我不太确定我们到底在期待什么 I'm not really sure what we were expecting anyways.
了结 这不正是 Closure. Isn't that usually
人们在这种情况下 所追求的吗 what people are after in these kinds of situations?
我们还没有结束 We're not getting closure.
她失踪了 不是死了 She's missing. Not dead.
不 当然了 我只是问问 No. Yeah, of course. I was just asking.
等等 克洛弗 请不要删掉 就 Wait, wait, wait. Clover, please don't delete. Just...
就看着吧 Just watch.
我知道我本可以用更好的方式告别 Look, I know I could've handled our goodbye differently.
妈妈去世后 我本可以以不同的方式处理一切 I could've handled everything after Mom's death differently.
只是我再也无法待在那屋子了 I just couldn't stay in that house any longer.
但是你加入我还不算太晚 But it's not too late for you to join me.
我知道这决定不容易 I know it's not an easy decision
但请给我回电话 but, please, call me back.
我想你了 I miss you.
(哈特利餐厅)
一年后来到这里有点奇怪 麦克斯 Kinda eerie being here a year later. Max!
怎么了 What?
他说得对 He's right though.
确实很怪异 也有点令人难过 It is. It's eerie and it's kinda sad.
对不起 克洛弗 Sorry, Clover.
我觉得我们应该携手 I think we should join hands.
不 天啊 梅根 No. Jesus Christ, Megan.
我们在其他地方都做过 We've done it literally everywhere else.
如果不在这里做会感觉有点不完整 It'd feel kind of incomplete if we didn't do it here.
克洛弗知道我有特异功能 所以 Clover knows I've got special shit going on, so--
特异功能 Special shit going on?
你最大的通灵成就 就是赶在 Your biggest psychic achievement was when you "sensed"
别人之前 "感觉到"你爸爸 that your dad was having an affair
和马克斯的妈妈外遇 with Max's mom before anybody else.
我是对的 记得吗 克洛弗 I was right. Remember that one, Clover?
其实我们在车库听到他们的声音时 都感觉到了 I mean, we all sensed it when we heard them in the garage.
恶心 那还是我妈妈 Gross. And that's still my mom.
但是 我们能试试吗 But, actually, can we try, please?
她可能在录制 She probably disappeared
那段视频后不久就消失了 not long after that video was recorded
这是件大事 and that's a pretty big deal.
我们都感觉到了 And we all feel it.
也许我们可以进入她的一些残余能量 So maybe we'll tap into some of her residual energy.
没关系 我们来做那个手部动作 Yeah, it's fine. Let's do the hand thing.
好 很好 Okay, okay, great. Great. Okay.
好 好 Okay. All right.
没关系 It's fine.
各位 Now, everyone.
闭上眼睛 Close your eyes.
试着隔绝周围的一切 And try to tune everything out.
把它想成一台旧的收音机或电视 You have to think of it like an old radio or TV.
有时候会捕捉到一个信号 So sometimes you catch a signal,
但大多数时候它只是静态的 but most of the time it's just static.
继续尝试 Keep trying.
放慢呼吸 Slow your breathing down.
吸气 In.
吐气 And out.
吸气 In.
吸气 And out.
吸气 In.
吸气 And out.
天啊 小心 Oh, my God! Watch out!
走开 Get out of the road!
慢点 Slow down!
天啊 搞什么鬼 Jesus Christ. What the hell?
好吧 Okay.
我们再试一次 好吗 Let's try again, okay? So...
克洛弗 Clover?
克洛弗 嘿 麦克斯 Clover! Hey! Hey, Max.
住手 给她点空间 好吗 Just stop. Just give her some space for a second, okay?
别忘了她当初为何甩了你 Don't forget why she dumped you in the first place.
她没有甩了我 是我跟她分手的 She didn't dump me. I broke up with her.
因为她想要空间 而你不给她 Because she wanted space, which you wouldn't give her.
你什么时候成了空间专家了 Since when have you been the expert on space?
你说什么 什么意思 Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean?
从幼儿园开始 Ever since kindergarten,
你就一直需要谈恋爱 you've always needed to be in a relationship.
是吗 真的 不 我没有 She does? Do you? No, I do not.
六个月前 有一个和你一样的男人 Six months ago, there was a guy just like you.
在那之前三个月 有一个和你一样的女孩 And three months before that, there was a girl just like you.
茱莉亚 茱莉亚 Julia. Julia?
你们在一起多久了 How long have you guys been together for?
三个月 三个月 Three months. Three months.
希望她能等到我们回来再跟你分手 Hopefully she waits to break up with you till we get back.
麦克斯 如果她不分手 Max. Well, if she doesn't,
你们还有茱莉亚的电话号码吗 do you guys still have Julia's number?
去你的 Fuck off.
嘿 Hey.
嘿 Hey.
就这个 Just that.
两块钱 Two dollars.
谢谢 Thank you.
不好意思 我看到你和你朋友在外面 Excuse me, I saw you and your friends out there.
你们在干什么 What was that?
祈祷圈吗 Like a prayer circle?
对 差不多 Yeah, something like that.
好 谢谢 是 当然 'Kay. Thank you. Yeah. You bet.
抱歉 你去年在这里工作吗 Sorry, were you working here last year?
去年和前年 Last year and the year before that
前年的前年 and the year before that and the year before that,
和之前几年 and on and on and on.
每年都一样 You know, each year is the same...
但又有所不同 but different.
的确是 Totally.
那我能问你个问题吗 Well, then can I ask you something?
你觉得她眼熟吗 Does she look familiar to you at all?
漂亮 Pretty.
她很像你 She looks a lot like you.
她失踪了 She's gone missing, huh?
我没这么说 I didn't say that.
你不是第一个来这里 Well, you're not the first one who come here
问我有没有看到什么人 asking me if I seen someone.
这里有很多人失踪吗 Do a lot of people go missing around here?
这里 没有 Here? No.
不过在格洛尔山谷往上一点 But up the ways a bit in Glore Valley.
人们通常会在那里遇到麻烦 That's where people get in trouble.
格洛尔谷 Glore Valley?
是的 Yeah.
别说了 Stop.
你今天脾气真坏 You're so grumpy today. Hey.
在克洛弗回来之前 Can I say something real quick
我能赶快说几句话吗 before Clover comes back out here?
你们跟我说这次旅行 Yeah. You guys told me this trip
是出城逛逛之类的 was like a get-out-of-town kind of thing.
但我没想到到我们要 You know, I didn't realise we were gonna be
追溯她姐姐最后的旅程 retracing her sister's final journey.
所以我不得不说 So I just have to say,
作为一名心理学 作为一名心理学 as a psych major... As a psych major...
是的 谢谢 Yes. Thank you.
作为一名心理学专业的学生 As a psych major, I don't know
我不确定这对克洛弗是好的 if this is the best thing for Clover.
我觉得你们的意图是好的 I think the intentions were great.
没错 这也许能让她放下后继续生活 Exactly. And this could be what she needs to move on.
或也可能会触发她 Or this could trigger her to...
又再来一次 you know, again.
如果你觉得这是个坏主意 为什么还来 Then why did you come if you thought it was a bad idea?
就为了多点时间和克洛弗在一起 Just to spend more time with Clover?
因为渡过难关的方法 Because the way we get through fucked-up shit
就是要团结一致 知道吗 is by sticking together. You know?
所以我们不要因为现在的处境 So let's not blame each other
而互相指责 好吗 for where we're at right now, okay?
如果我们要责怪任何人 I mean, if we're gonna blame anybody,
那应该是梅兰妮 then it should be Melanie.
他们的妈妈几周前刚刚去世 Their mom had just died weeks before.
她不该丢下克洛弗 She shouldn't have left Clover when she did.
那是自私的选择 That was the selfish choice here.
各位 Guys.
我想我知道梅兰妮失踪的地方了 I think I know where Mel went missing.
嘿 别害怕 这太恐怖了 Hey. It's okay. This is crazy.
在暴风雨时 留在车上最安全 The car is the safest place to be during a storm.
别这么说 马克斯 Don't say shit like that, Max.
这是真的 大家都知道 It's true. Everyone knows that it's--
麦克斯 别说那种话 Max! Don't say shit like that.
我们能掉头吗 Can we just turn around?
我不明白我做错了什么 I don't understand what I did wrong.
因为你会害我们倒霉 Because you're gonna jinx us.
有人说了类似的话 Somebody says something like that,
然后 砰 亚伯撞到一些东西 and then, wham, Abe runs into something,
然后我们都死了 then we're all fucking dead.
所以别说那种话 So don't say shit like that.
我们能掉头吗 Can we just turn around, please?
又来了 我已经掉头两次了 Not again. I've turned around two times already.
那就再转一次 So turn around again.
我们一直不断打转 We're just gonna keep turning around.
哪儿也去不了 We're never gonna get anywhere.
停车 我们看不到窗外了 Just stop the car. We can't see out of the window.
我根本无法好好思考 I can't even fucking hear myself think.
搞什么 What the hell?
天啊 Holy shit.
这是怎么回事 What is going on?
我想我要吐了 I think I'm gonna be sick.
好 Yeah.
(迎宾中心)
梅根 Megan?
你们看到了吗 Are you guys seeing this?
它就好像包围着我们 It's all around us.
这种天气异常有个名字 There's a name for this kind of weather anomaly.
真的吗 是的 Really? Yeah.
是什么 What is it?
我不知道 不记得了 I don't know. I don't remember.
不过很酷 It's cool, though.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.