The first 200 lines.
1897年,一艘俄國帆船被租用來運送私人貨物,船上裝載50個木箱,從羅馬尼亞駛向英格蘭,但船隻抵達時已然殘破不堪
這艘船名為「德米特號」,本片就是其船員的故事,根據小說《德古拉》中「船長日誌」改編
警官,風暴吹來了一艘船 Constable, a boat’s blown in with the storm.
老天啊 God.
快點! Come on!
(1897年8月6日,英格蘭・惠特比)
弗萊徹? -Fletcher?
我登船了,長官,想查看有沒有幸存者 I went aboard, sir, to see if anyone was alive.
結果呢? And?
那是什麼? What’s that?
船長的日誌 Captain’s log.
這本日誌既是記錄 This log is a record
也是警告 and a warning.
如果它到了你的手裡,那只能祈禱上帝保佑你了 And if it finds you, God help you,
因為這意味著他拋棄了德米特 as he has abandoned Demeter.
我們會盡力阻止他 We tried to stop him.
如果我們沒能成功 If we didn’t succeed,
願上帝憐憫你們的靈魂 God have mercy on your souls.
我不能再回去了,長官 I can’t go back, sir.
來吧 Come on.
《德米特號:噬血航程》
(四周前)
嘿! Hey!
先生,快坐下,該你了! Hey, mister! Sit down! It’s your turn.
快醒醒 Come on, wake up.
咱們回家吧 Let’s go back home.
7月6日 Sixth of July,
我們抵達了保加利亞瓦爾納港 made port in Varna, Bulgaria.
別走遠了,托比,我們不會停留太久的 Don’t wander far, Toby. We’re not staying long.
知道了,外公,保證不走遠 I won’t, Grandpa. I promise.
我們的船缺少幾個人手 Our crew was a few hands short.
船長 Captain.
我已經委託沃伊切克先生 And I have tasked Mr. Wojchek
在我們裝貨前解決這個問題 to remedy this before we take on cargo.
德米特號在招人,去英格蘭 is looking for hands all the way to England.
棄牌了 I fold.
注意了,各位 Open your ears, men.
德米特號需要三名身體健壯的船員 needs three able-bodied seamen.
去倫敦,我們用金子支付薪水 Bound for London. We pay in gold.
我可以 I’m able.
而且壯得像頭牛 And strong as an ox.
你叫什麼,小子? Who are you, boy?
克萊門斯 Clemens.
你看起來像是受過教育的,你在哪裡上過學? You dress like an educated man. Where did you go to school?
劍橋大學 University of Cambridge.
如果你們需要隨船醫生的話 I have a steady hand with a needle, and, uh...
我受過訓練,而且有醫療用品 I have supplies if you’re in need of a ship doctor.
雖然是以前的事了 I-It’s been a while,
但我知道不少關於船隻的知識 but I-I do know my way around a boat, if not.
航海可不只是讓船浮在水面 Learning about boats ain’t the same as keeping one afloat.
要是水手在海上迷失了方向 What did the sailor ever learn from a book
那從書本里學來的知識有什麼用? that did him an ounce of good when he was lost at sea?
天文學就很有用 Astronomy, for one.
你可能會丟掉航海圖,丟掉羅盤 Can lose a chart. You can lose a compass.
但永遠不會丟掉星辰,不是嗎? But you can’t lose the stars, can you?
從來沒見過這麼著急回英國的英國人 Never met an Englishman in such a hurry to return to England.
毫無疑問,一靠岸你就會消失 Be gone as soon as we reach it, no doubt.
我們需要強壯的船員,不要乘客 We need strong crew, not passengers.
我? Me?
你 You.
還是算了 No, never mind you.
他說什麼? What’s he saying?
他說他們不能留下 He says they cannot stay.
什麼叫不能留下? The hell they can’t.
我們需要他們,不然就趕不上進度了 We need their hands or we lose the tide.
他說他們必須在日落前離開 He says they need to leave before the sun sinks.
這是什麼鬼話? What kind of nonsense is that?
給你的人 - For your men.
我們走了 We go now.
走! Men!
這比把貨運來的工錢還多 This is more than I paid to bring the damn cargo here.
他最後說的又是什麼? What did he spit at the end?
是不是讓我們趕緊滾蛋? "Good leave" or "good riddance"?
是「祝你們好運」 "Good luck."
快拉! -Come on, pull!
拉! Pull!
用力拉! Come on, pull!
拉! Pull!
用力拉 Come on, pull!
拉! Pull!
快點! See, let go. Let go!
托比! Toby!
你沒事吧,孩子? -Are you all right, boy? -
托比? Toby?
沃伊切克先生,抓住那個人! Mr. Wojchek, hold that man!
你們從來沒提過龍的事 You never said nothing about dragons.
我認識這個標記 I know this mark.
這是噩兆 It is a bad omen.
你差點害死那孩子 You could have killed the boy.
我他媽的才不在乎什麼龍! I don’t give a whore’s ass about dragons!
留著你們的金子吧,惡魔的毒蛇 Keep your gold, the devil’s serpent.
願上帝拯救你們 God save you all.
願上帝拯救你們的船 May he save the ship.
願上帝拯救你們的船員 May he save the crew.
你沒事吧? Are you all right?
-受傷了嗎? -沒有 -You injured? -Mm-mm.
-謝謝,克萊門斯先生 -應該的 -Thank you, Mr. Clemens. -Yeah, sure.
我們一小時後啓航 We leave port within the hour.
你說過你瞭解船隻,如果我發現你撒謊 You prove to be lying about knowing your way around a boat,
我會親手把你扔進海裡,天文學家 I’ll throw you off the boat myself, astronomer.
謝謝,先生 Uh, th-thank you, sir.
拉爾斯,趕緊把那些臭烘烘的箱子裝好 Larsen, get this stinking bunch of cockroaches underway.
你們聽到沃伊切克先生的話了? You heard Mr. Wojchek.
奧加侖,把箱子裝好 Olgaren, get those crates stowed.
來吧 Come on.
好孩子! -Good boy!
起航!準備升帆 Cast off! Ready the headsails.
收緊泊船索! Pull in the moorings!
動作快! Be quick about it!
拉! Pull!
-拉! -給我留出轉向空間 -Pull! -WOJCHEK: Give me a way to steer.
載重太大了,她跟肥豬一樣笨重 She moves like a fat pig with all this weight.
看到上面的橫梁了嗎? Do you see that beam up there?
以前就在那裡,絞死海盜和叛亂分子 That’s where they used to hang pirates and mutineers.
你見過死人嗎,克萊門斯先生? Have you ever seen a real dead man, Mr. Clemens?
我見過 I have.
-真的? -我帶你參觀船隻吧 -Really? -Let me show you the ship.
這扇大門後面是船長室 Captain’s cabin’s that big door.
那裡面有很多地圖和畫 There’s lots of maps and drawings in there,
但是船長不喜歡我擺弄它們 but captain doesn’t like me fiddling.
這是哈克貝利 This here is Huckleberry.
不過我們都叫他哈克 -Oh. -But we just call him Huck.
你好,哈克 - Hello, Huck.
那是貨艙 That’s the cargo hold.
裡面的東西都是運往倫敦的 Everything there is headed for London.
要是有麻煩了,就這麼敲 You knock on wood like this if there’s any trouble.
這也是換班信號,或者是發現了風暴預兆 Or to signal a change of watch or if the sky’s looking fierce.
夜裡安靜的時候 You can hear it all the way from the bunks
上面水手艙和船長室都能聽到 to the captain’s on a clear night.
真的 -I swear. -Mm.
我就聽見過 I’ve heard it.
我相信你 Yes, I believe you have.
這是我們吃飯的地方 This is where we eat.
這是用傳統方法建造的木船 This used to be a lumber ship, built the old way.
但是現在所有人都想要蒸汽船 But now everyone wants steam ships.
船長說開鐵皮船一點樂趣也沒有 Captain says there’s no joy in metal ships.
但這就是發展啊 Well, that’s the thing about progress, innit?
發展不在乎樂趣,也不在乎你的船長 It cares not for joy, your captain’s or otherwise.
不過德米特確實是艘好船 a fine boat. No doubt.
來見見我的船員吧,克萊門斯先生 Meet my crew, Mr. Clemens.
只要我們快點吃 The faster we eat them,
我就能少給它們鏟屎 the less crap I have to clean up.
哈克,你知道規矩的 Ah-ah, Huck. You know the rules.
這裡是廚房 And up here is the galley.
約瑟夫 -Joseph. -Huh?
這是克萊門斯 This here is Clemens.
他是醫生,真正的醫生 He’s a doctor. A real one.
六點整開飯,不會早也不會晚 We eat at six bells-- no sooner, no later.
你們離廚房遠點 You stay out of the galley.
而且我不給異教徒做飯 And I won’t serve any man who takes the Lord’s name in vain.
-他說的是上一個 -我說的是所有的 -He means that last one. -I mean all of them.
你知道聖尼古拉斯是誰嗎? Do you know who Saint Nicholas is?
水手的守護神 Patron saint of sailors.
看來你不是異教徒 Well, you’re not a heathen.
感謝主的所有恩賜 Thank the Lord for small favors.
托比,帶他去看他的住處 Toby, show him to his quarters.
把這只狗給我弄走! And get this mutt out of my kitchen.
哈克! Huck! -
7月6日 On sixth July,
我們裝貨完畢 we finished taking in cargo--
土耳其棉花,十桶原油 Turkish cotton, ten barrels of petroleum
還有要送往倫敦的私人箱子 and private crates marked for London--
船員共計九人 with nine hands.
五名船員,一名醫生 Crew of five, one ship doctor,
兩名副手,一名廚師,再加上我,船長 two mates, cook and myself, captain.
順風 -Fair wind.
船員情緒高漲 -Crew in high spirits. -
一切正常,船長 All is well, Captain.
東北風,時速12節 Making about 12 knots on the nor’easter.
舵有點吃力,不過會沒事的 Wheel’s kicking a bit, but she’ll settle down.
12節? 12 knots?
那我們8月6號前就能抵達倫敦 We’ll reach London well before August the sixth.
是啊,船長 Aye, sir.
為了船員,也該盡早抵達 For the crew’s sake, we better.
他們已經找到辦法花獎金了 Already finding ways to spend the bonus pay.
沃伊切克先生,我已經決定了,這是我的最後一趟航行 I’ve decided this is to be my final voyage, Mr. Wojchek.
我會在愛爾蘭買一棟小農舍 I’m going to buy a little cottage in Ireland.
托比肯定喜歡農村生活 Toby will enjoy the countryside.
而且我跟女兒保證過 And I promised my daughter I wouldn’t let the sea air
不會讓他的未來都在海上度過 bleach the future out of him.
我也想踐行諾言 I intend to keep that promise.
等我們一抵達倫敦 I will arrange for you to be my successor
我就會安排你來繼任,德米特的船長 Demeter as soon as we reach London.
先生,我... Sir, I...
沃伊切克先生,你是優秀的水手 You’re a good seaman, Mr. Wojchek.
沒有比你更合適的人了 The ship couldn’t ask for a better hand to guide her crew.
800磅,八個人分 800 pounds eight ways,
減掉船長和大副的份 and minus the captain and first mate’s share,
每個人大概... comes to round about...
75磅 75 each.
-75? -我得好好梳洗一番 -75? -Gonna get myself
再買上一件那種帶燕尾的背心 a proper shave and one of them waistcoats with the tails on.
英國女士們可喜歡尾巴了 Ooh, the English ladies love them tails.
幾乎快趕上對我的愛了 Almost... almost as much as they love me.
有可能,但你得用燕尾蒙上她們的臉 If you put them over your face, mm, maybe.
對對對 - -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你最幽默了,是吧? You’re the funny ones, aren’t you?
你們打算怎麼花? What are you lot gonna do with yours?
「慷慨待人,必然豐裕 "The generous soul will be made rich,
滋潤人的 自己也得滋潤」 and he who waters will also be watered himself."
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.